Re: Let's do it one more time...
February 26, 2010, 06:33:49 AM
@ souza:  since when you`re not a fan?? I knew that Mo is not a fan, but you?? just read the old MJHD.. e.g.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

why are you saying now that you`re not a fan?? I know it doesn`t matter, but I`m just curious..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:13:06 AM
;) AMEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:19:57 AM
Quote from: "sunrise"
@ souza:  since when you`re not a fan?? I knew that Mo is not a fan, but you?? just read the old MJHD.. e.g.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

why are you saying now that you`re not a fan?? I know it doesn`t matter, but I`m just curious..
''What about this one!! If I were there, security would really have their hands ful''
does this sound like a fan? I dont know, maybe Souza changed her mind..
but what does it matter she is a fan or not. I think they are doing some great job!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:24:28 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"

''What about this one!! If I were there, security would really have their hands ful''
but what does it matter she is a fan or not. I think they are doing some great job!

like I said, I`m just curious  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 26, 2010, 07:55:02 AM

You are putting to much emphasis on comments Souza made months ago.  It's extremely irrelevant, anyone can say someone is cute without being a fan, anyone can like an artist's music without being a fan, and admire a person's abilities without being a fan.  There's nothing odd about that.  Stop scrutinizing her words, it's not going anywhere.  Souza made her point, period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 08:15:44 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

You are putting to much emphasis on comments Souza made months ago.  It's extremely irrelevant, anyone can say someone is cute without being a fan, anyone can like an artist's music without being a fan, and admire a person's a  bilities without being a fan.  There's nothing odd about that.  Stop scrutinizing her words, it's not going anywhere.  Souza made her point, period.

oh my god, there`s no need to be aggressive.. it was just a question.. :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 26, 2010, 08:30:54 AM

That was a joke between me and Rachel and it really pissed Amy off. I had opened the 18+ topic for (believe it or not) investigative reasons, to bust a double, but that went out of hand because some were posting some close-ups. Instead of deleting the post that were out of hand, Amy just deleted the whole topic and I thought that was unfair, because I was really trying to make a point with the topic. But the rest was having fun and it took the pressure off the jar back then so I ignored Amy and opened a new one, just for fun because the 18+ had served its purpose already. Amy pissed and I opened MJKIT and a lot of people followed. Call it marketing if you want.

And don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like his music, or his shows because I do, I just don't have 'idols', I like a lot of different kinds of music and I never understood screaming and fainting fans at a concert. The word 'fan' just doesn't suit me. Fans know everything about their idol, I knew nothing about him. So I didn't change my mind, I actually began to admire him more during the past 8 months, but not as a fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

February 26, 2010, 08:37:17 AM
Oh and btw... I really do think my signature pic is cute, I don't think that there is a woman in this world that would disagree ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

February 26, 2010, 08:43:40 AM
on topic: AMEN! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

February 26, 2010, 08:52:07 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

That was a joke between me and Rachel and it really pissed Amy off. I had opened the 18+ topic for (believe it or not) investigative reasons, to bust a double, but that went out of hand because some were posting some close-ups. Instead of deleting the post that were out of hand, Amy just deleted the whole topic and I thought that was unfair, because I was really trying to make a point with the topic. But the rest was having fun and it took the pressure off the jar back then so I ignored Amy and opened a new one, just for fun because the 18+ had served its purpose already. Amy pissed and I opened MJKIT and a lot of people followed. Call it marketing if you want.

And don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like his music, or his shows because I do, I just don't have 'idols', I like a lot of different kinds of music and I never understood screaming and fainting fans at a concert. The word 'fan' just doesn't suit me. Fans know everything about their idol, I knew nothing about him. So I didn't change my mind, I actually began to admire him more during the past 8 months, but not as a fan.

Thanks for your answer souza :)

"I had opened the 18+ topic for (believe it or not) investigative reasons, to bust a double, but that went out of hand because some were posting some close-ups"

Yes, I remember that...lol.. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

February 26, 2010, 09:03:25 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Oh and btw... I really do think my signature pic is cute, I don't think that there is a woman in this world that would disagree ;)

You're absolutely right  ;)

I'm a huge fan since the release of Dangerous, but it doesn't matter to me if everyone here is a fan or not.

We are all here for the same thing: Finding out the truth (no matter what that truth is) and to support Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

February 26, 2010, 09:42:41 AM
You know what Mo and So?

I think you guys are swell!!   :D  Ive heard all the bitching back and forth between people about you guys and I never understood it. Ive never had a problem with either of you at all. EVER.
But when you get the majority of hoax beleievers in a bunch of different forums, that are mostly FEMALE...there will be some cattiness. Its unavoidable. Yes, girls can be bitches to the bone...including me, but I choose to only show that side when needed or provoked, which I have done on a few occasions.
I, will admit that I have not read ALL of your theories, but I have read a little bit and you guys actually do research!! All the others that claim to know "THE TRUTH" but yet never fork it over, to me, are just attention seekers. Its total BS..I say that if they want REAL positve attention, then they do THEIR homework before blasting their pieholes to the world with their drivel. MAYBE, just maybe will they then get the due attention they are seeking so badly....cus right now its negative attention...and if thats what they crave then whatever.
You guys have done an astounding job with your homework and the info on this site...I commend you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 26, 2010, 09:46:08 AM
I do not know what happened with Maura, but one thing I am certain it is that it is easier to prove that Michael is alive, to show that he died, and another thing is that the theories of Zouza and Mo are supported by actual events, and Michael suffered much because of people who definitely hate it (still can not explain why both hate), and suffered because of the media. For me and this became a moral commitment and I will defend this man in every way possible, and if possible, know who are these demons that wish to destroy it even today. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 26, 2010, 09:46:20 AM
standing ovations from here to you, mo and souza and everybody contributing their wisdom and wit in here.

i was never a partícular fan and i almost feel 'bad' for posting so much. i have looked for months for a place like this one, because i kept having that gut feeling that something is very wrong here. before june 25, 2009, i even fell for some of the tabloid trash written about michael jackson. and that only because i didn't do any further research on where it came from, what his position really was in terms of how deeply he really felt about his concerns, etc.

everything that happened since last june taught me (again) to look behind everything the media are reporting. not that i'm not a conscious person, but to the general public, michael jackson was just 'the most eccentric pop star', his messages were cleverly hidden behind 'happy go lucky' pop music. of course i knew all of his music, but since i never bought any recordings (until now... :oops: ...shame on me), i didn't get to the songs that were not considered 'hits' or were not even promoted as such. in his later work, his messages became all the more deeper, clearer meaning more openly displayed by a harder beat or deeper voice. but you have to get into 'the man' and not the persona.

people who do not understand that and thus will not understand why this is very probably the greatest hoax in the history of mankind, have definitley not understood what michael is about and why he must have felt that there was just no other way to get the message across. this was not a death, but a major wake-up-call!!!

this is not a looney-bin! this is a place where people think, take stuff apart, do research or just have some plain good ol' fun and from where we spread the l.o.v.e.! this is the ultimate l.o.v.e.-playground! and don't people become the biggest idiots when they're in love? and doesn't it feel great?

yes, it does!  :mrgreen: and i want more of it every day!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

thank you again, mo and souza for keeping an eye on us looneys runnin' around here and keeping the order!
i highly respect and admire what you do here. (*bows*)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 26, 2010, 09:52:13 AM
Well said, Souza.  I know you and Mo are dedicated to finding the truth and you both have my respect and gratitude for that.  Committing to truth is always risky and takes courage; you never know what truth you may find.  The truth can hurt, but the truth sets you free from the prison of ignorance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead