stephTopic starter

common sense
February 25, 2010, 02:58:15 PM
On 24th  july last year i discovered my father dead at home.I could not open the door to get in as the key was on the other side of the lock and mine would not open the door.After calling emergency services a ambo arrived along with the police.The police entered the property through a window and opened the door.The ambulance crew took about one minute to pronounce my father dead.They called the coroner and left.The police stayed at the house until the body was removed by the coroners people.My father was put in a body bag and taken away to the hospital for a autopsy.I often think about that day and compare it to the events of june 25th.
With my common sense head on it makes you wonder
why was there no safety monitor like they have in hospital to sound if a patient stops breathing or heart stops? if your using a hospital drug why not the monitoring equipment?
why would a heart doctor do cpr on a bed when everyone with basic first aid knows it has to be done on a hard surface?
Why would a employee  of the house not know the address?
Why did the doctor  not speak to emergency services? He`s more qualified to inform medics on the way what might be needed.
If mj was dead when ambo`s got their why did they not call the coroner to remove body?
why was there no police presence for a home death?
This whole story of events has more holes than a tin of spaghetti!
The more you think about it the stranger it seems.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: common sense
February 25, 2010, 03:47:45 PM
Quote from: "steph"
On 24th  july last year i discovered my father dead at home.I could not open the door to get in as the key was on the other side of the lock and mine would not open the door.After calling emergency services a ambo arrived along with the police.The police entered the property through a window and opened the door.The ambulance crew took about one minute to pronounce my father dead.They called the coroner and left.The police stayed at the house until the body was removed by the coroners people.My father was put in a body bag and taken away to the hospital for a autopsy.I often think about that day and compare it to the events of june 25th.
why was there no safety monitor like they have in hospital to sound if a patient stops breathing or heart stops? if your using a hospital drug why not the monitoring equipment?
why would a heart doctor do cpr on a bed when everyone with basic first aid knows it has to be done on a hard surface?
Why did the doctor  not speak to emergency services? He`s more qualified to inform medics on the way what might be needed.
If mj was dead when ambo`s got their why did they not call the coroner to remove body?

Im sorry to hear about your father. I lost my dad two years ago. And I see your point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

February 25, 2010, 03:54:07 PM
i am also sorry to hear about your father. You bring valid points in your post. Thank you very much for sharing!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

stephTopic starter

February 25, 2010, 04:19:11 PM
Thankyou for your kind words
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 25, 2010, 04:32:31 PM

sorry to hear about your dad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 04:37:39 PM
Steph, I am so sorry for your loss.
You are very right though, nothing adds up. I myself have witnessed an event similar to your experience and could not agree more.
This is what really screams hoax for me because I just cannot understand how the people present that day could be so thick..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 04:41:43 PM
Two years ago., my father had a heart attack in front of my eyes.  So i also know the inconsistencies too well.  

I understand what you are saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 25, 2010, 05:04:07 PM
hugs to all my dear friends - love you guys
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 08:25:06 PM
I guess we all have something to share....my father dies january 12th 2008 and he dies in my arms on the way to the hospital...so i know how that feels...STEPH u r very brave to talk about ur dad to make a point!!...god bless u!![/[/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

February 25, 2010, 09:00:09 PM
So sorry for your loss!  (((((hugs)))))). You are correct, it does not make sense at all! That is why we have all not been able to drop this. We are sadly going on 8 months today. It's all bittersweet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:05:13 PM
Sorry to hear about your dad,and i agree with you..i mean in the 911 call the caller tells them that "hes not breathing...and not responding to anything" you would think that would alert them to call police considering im sure the emergency crew knew the area was a star based area of town :shock: and that the person was most likely d.o.a!! makes no sense :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jennie

February 25, 2010, 09:24:19 PM
I am truly sorry for all of you here who have suffered the tragic loss of a loved one. My heart goes out to each and every one of you, I cant imagine the pain.

@Steph

You are absolutely right, when using plain old basic common sense nothing sounds right in Michael's case. They do a better job of portraying someone's death in movies so how could this situation be so questionnable if it is factual!?! :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions