all4loveandbelieve

Re: URI GELLER KNOWS WHERE MJ IS? MUST READ!!!
February 25, 2010, 08:34:33 PM
Oh boy, this Uri is not too kosher.. Thank you for enlightening us. I retrack what I had said.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 25, 2010, 09:19:06 PM
michael is in neverland...all the time...he make this very right for people cant think he is ...but he is at nrverland...i can feel this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

February 25, 2010, 09:53:19 PM
Quote from: "miriam34"
michael is in neverland...all the time...he make this very right for people cant think he is ...but he is at nrverland...i can feel this...

I don't think he will go to a place with bad memories of his Pedaphile arrest... He left because of it and he will not be there in a big house all alone rekindling all the bad memories. Where ever he is hope he is resting, so he can come back to us when he is good and ready, and in good shape.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 25, 2010, 10:00:20 PM
Do you remember Robbie Williams song about Elvis Presley??????  "Advertising
Space" is the name of it.  Watch it and listen closley to the lyrics.  Love it!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 11:45:45 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
there’s always been talk

The belief is that  

it is believed that Geller

What I know is that the man has a power.... some important people obviously find that interesting and tried to study him...

But he encourage people to find their own power.... just like Michael... he is not mindcontrolling anyone.....this is from his blog... think for yourself....

Let me try and help you! Uri Geller   

You were born PSI

Your sense of danger and your telepathic awareness of your mother were more vital to you in those first weeks than your sight or your hearing.

Somewhere down the years, you gave up on your psychic powers. But you are reading this now - and that is a positive sign that you are ready to explore your innate gifts. Set aside any natural doubts and you can open your mind to the immense, untapped powers of the brain. How to tell if you have PSI ability Have you ever walked into a house and sensed an atmosphere - jolly or morbid, unhealthy or welcoming? If this happens regularly, you have a strong gift for psychometry - the power of tuning into the past through inanimate objects. Maybe you have reached for the phone to call a loved one - just at the moment they decide to ring you or were at a place that you have never been before and it looked to you familiar, probably this amazed you and you called it deja-vu or does your computer crash too often when deadlines loom? Your tension stress could be bombarding its circuit boards

Look at the incredible results from a study at Princeton University in New Jersey by Professor Robert Jahn, published a couple of years ago. He has spent more than a decade carrying out thousands of tests with ordinary people to discover if Mindpower could influence random number generators. The subjects, none of whom had shown any paranormal abilities previously, were invited to stare at a computer that was displaying zeros and ones on screen. The number sequence was not pre-programmed. Jahn told his experimenters to will the number one to appear more often. And it did. The testing conditions were rigorous - after all, Jahn is Dean of the School of Engineering and Applied Science at one of the world's top five academic institutions. If he published data supporting paranormal theories and his methods were open to criticism, his career would be finished. The evidence that Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) discovered was undeniable and the odds against ordinary people directing their thoughts at a computer and forcing it to react were calculated at 1,000 billion to one against.

These studies should convince you that there's nothing frivolous about the power of the mind. And you can begin to explore your own gifts today. How to make the most of your mind I can sum up my approach to Mindpower in two words: Be Positive. That means a positive approach to good ideas from every source and every age in history. Forget about fashion, switch off the cynics. Say "Yes" aloud. Say it right now. Instead of focusing first on what you're saying "Yes" to, just go ahead and affirm it. Your instincts will start hunting round in your mind, looking for the thing you most want to say "Yes" about. Let yourself feel good about it. Your PSI energies now have permission to home in on the areas which intuitively feel right. Positive thinking is a whole toolbox of powerful mind techniques and the most useful tool of all is visualisation. Everyone can visualise - most call it day-dreaming. If you direct your daydreams, encouraging pleasurable images, you are programming your subconscious to expect those good things. And if you're expecting something, you go looking for it.

Negative thinking is a psychic shortcut to disaster. Suppose you're worried about the cash flow in your small business - there are some late payers on the books, perhaps. If you sit and worry, your mind will begin to generate negative imagery. Without meaning to make matters worse, you are programming your mind to expect a bleak future. Positive visualisation can turn this situation around very quickly. You learn to focus on solutions. You imagine great cash flow, you visualise yourself writing that cheque to the taxman and laughing, because you know you can afford it! Very quickly, you feel better. You have more energy and you're ready to start looking for the answers. For this, Professor Herbert Benson, founder of Harvard's Mind/Body Medical Institute, advocates a simple programme of focusing and relaxing to fill the mind with pictures of health and happiness. His first step is to pick a word or phrase: "peace", "Our Father" or "Shalom". Then, seated comfortably with eyes shut and muscles limp, you should breathe deeply while concentrating on your words. If your attention wanders, gently draw your mind back to the point of focus. Easy, isn't it? In his book Timeless Healing, Dr Benson says: "These activities produce relaxed, healthy and positive feelings that actually stimulate brain and nerve pathways to reduce stress-related damage and trigger healing. A good time to do it is before breakfast and before the evening meal. Do it every day." More incredibly, our minds can affect other people's bodies. When we pray for those we love - or even patients we have never met - it's possible that we can actually aid their recovery. Medical researcher William Harris, of St Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, asked Christian volunteers to pray for 466 people in the coronary unit over a year, without telling either the patients or their doctors. Results were positive, with the lucky recipients of prayer faring better than the 524 people who went unprayed for. "If people are willing to accept the outcome of a rigorous drugs trial," says Harris, "they have to accept this.". Medical doctors, are beginning to discover that the power of all positive thinking, positive intentions, the power of prayer, and the power of belief, are enormous healers In some medical tests placebo pills were given to sick people, it beggars belief that placeboes have helped cure sufferers of fevers, angina, rheumatoid arthritis, even warts ! the bigger and more dramatic the person perceives the intervention to be, the bigger the placebo effect. A placebo stress-buster tape worked well when subjects were told it had been used on astronauts. This is why my crystals, orange circles, the palm of my hand, works in some cases, because they act as a tool for your mind to trigger and awaken your belief system, which in effect could heal some ailments. Now don't get me wrong I'm not advising anyone to abandon conventional medicine NO WAY, on the contrary i urge you to have a full medical check up every year, but parallel to medical science. I believe in positive intentions, the power of belief, the power of prayer, and the power of positive thinking. USE THEM !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 26, 2010, 03:08:36 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Uri likes to promote Uri, Uri is linked to the CIA and Mossad. I'll say it again: I HIGHLY doubt Mike is with Uri, I even am pretty sure Uri doesn't know sh*t.

Absolutely right !
Can you think a better way to promote yourself than showing your connection with No1 artist in the world ? That he's hiding in your house ?
Of course Uri plays with Tom's mind! He is an expert !
And WTF, Michael hiding in a pyramid ? :shock:
Can you think something more rediculous than that ??? :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 03:21:42 AM
hmmm   pyramid.. england.... :?:     :mrgreen:  what about this???
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login     :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

February 26, 2010, 04:53:53 AM
We all know Uri is freemason, he has pyramid on the backyard???
Maybe he is telling the truth. Maybe Mj is in pyramid but maybe not his on the backyard.
Mike would want to be close to his children if alive. Las Vegas has a huge pyramid Luxor, and we know children go to L.V. often???
I don't know really.

By the way, when I was a child I met a boy who bent spoons in front of us. The ones from the cafeteria. He was from Bosnia. Don't know what happened to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 04:55:53 AM
Michael Jackson would not be at NeverLand , why would he return there even to hide out. That WAS his heaven at one point in his life and after the 2005 Nightmare and huge raid on his home and private life and his personal body, why would he dream of having to stay in that place in hiding, saying that this could be a reason to as its the one place we would think he would not want to return. Remember they had trucks with concrete going into never land just after ''He died'' what was that all about , could they have built a new house inside ? Who know's we have not seen anything of Never land now.   As for Uri, He was a good friend of Michael and you know we all make mistakes and he wanted martin to do an interview like Diana , however he had taken the 'holding hands & sleeping in the same room' to a negative and used that to create his greedy moment and ruined Michaels life. In all honesty when I watched that program, the first thing in my mind at the end of it was two things, 1: That Michael Jackson was honestly an amazing man, human and farther. He was kind and humble , polite and sensitive , smart and trusting, funny and sad. The moment he went to the top of his tree really touched me, it was his space away from all . He asked Martin to come up the tree with him and he was like no, If that was me  I would climb the tree to experience what he was seeing and feeling in that moment. Michael was kind and so giving to all. His smile his laughter was simply one thing Innocent .

2: I felt bothered by the way Martin was being towards Michael , he was indeed highlighting thing in a negative way, about sleepovers etc and not to mention going on about Michaels plastic surgery over and over again. Bitch please get over that, we all know he has had it done Michael did not have to explain this to his fan's at all , I personally feel his transformation was deeper in his heart and mind but he created an image the image of Michael Jackson. Why judge him buy his face, I think he looked good and yea with aged ( being 50 ) he still will change like we all do so I dont think he had hundreds done , but it was simply just aging .

Martin was a bastard for what he done and if Michael has truly passed then Martin has blood on his hands just like Murry.

May I also add, Back in his first Child Molestation accusation  , '' A former security guard testified that he watched Michael Jackson perform oral sex on the 10-year-old boy who later collected a reported $23 million settlement in 1993. I'm sorry but he watched that shit, this shows how stupid it all was!!! stupid lies . And the fact that the parents accepted the money payment simply proves that it was for the money as if someone molestered  my child  I would not accept money but only justice !

Michael Jackson was INNOCENT ON ALL COUNTS . Michael we L.O.V.E you more then ever!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

February 26, 2010, 05:41:45 AM
Why would he be hiding in Uri's backyard??? :roll:
I think Neverland would also be to dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 26, 2010, 06:35:35 AM
Since Geller, Batshit and issues involving the 1993 and 2003 accusations keep popping up in this thread, I urge you to read our latest blog "V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Many questions you have will be answered after reading the blog and sub blogs we published regarding both cases.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 06:52:16 AM
Whoa Mo - I never knew all these things about Uri either. Suppose I missed that part of the blog. That is some freaky s***. Scary as hell.  I wouldn't want to set foot in that guys property.. To weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

February 26, 2010, 11:56:27 AM
Quote from: "chrisgurl14"
I was completely blown away by this! Must read!!!

:roll: *After looking @ the replies, I feel people are missing the point of this post. I don't think Tom was trying to insuate that Michael is @ Uri's house, I think he was really trying to say that Uri knows Michael's in London. And Uri was just playing with Tom when it came to the whole pyramid thing! That's just my take on this breaking news!* ;)

I agree! That's the way I took it>
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

February 26, 2010, 02:19:24 PM
HI I READ SOMEWHERE THAT MJ FEL OUT URI FEW YEARS AGO.. I DON'T HE IS INTO HOAX...........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 07:13:16 PM
is it that easy to get an interview with uri?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions