2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

'We Have Only Four Years Left to Act on Climate Change - America Has to Lead'
Leading climatologist explains why President Obama's administration is the last chance to avoid catastrophe

"I have been described as the grandfather of climate change. In fact, I am just a grandfather and I do not want my grandchildren to say that grandpa understood what was happening but didn't make it clear," Hansen said last week. Hence his warning to Barack Obama, who will be inaugurated as US president on Tuesday. His four-year administration offers the world a last chance to get things right, Hansen said. If it fails, global disaster - melted sea caps, flooded cities, species extinctions and spreading deserts - awaits mankind.

]"We cannot now afford to put off change any longer. We have to get on a new path within this new administration. We have only four years left for Obama to set an example to the rest of the world. America must take the lead."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We all know MJ's famous line, "We have four years to get it right".  I know that we all believe in the global warming theory, as that is the most obvious one, but "Make that change, make that change...make that change...Is the presidency term four years in America???  Was Obama elected in August 2008?  Four years from 2008 is 2012 right??

Just thinking out loud.  If an assasination threat against Obama and MJ was made, (and that's why the FBI files were released as a clue) would it be possible that MJ has made that ultimate sacrifice, and is protected by the FBI agents etc.  Another thought is the nation of islam that surrounded Michael since the allegations in 2005.  Did he know something was amiss and overheard something in the making and warned the president???   Any thoughts or have I totally gone of the rails here..

[youtube:1p8tr6xb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq5tICsg6Hs[/youtube:1p8tr6xb]
Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 04:14:39 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Didn't he say this "four year to get it right" in TII?

Because, TII was filmed 2009. (2009 + 4 = 2013) If I'm correct, then could someone explain to me.. why is it 2013?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "angranity"

Because, TII was filmed 2009. (2009 + 4 = 2013) If I'm correct, then could someone explain to me.. why is it 2013?

Thats what I was thinking, but others say to include the years 2009.  I always thought it was a bit odd too.  The end of the world conspiracy theorist believe the end of the world as we know it, to be 2012.

Was TII filmed in 2008 ????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

Thats what I was thinking, but others say to include the years 2009.  I always thought it was a bit odd too.  The end of the world conspiracy theorist believe the end of the world as we know it, to be 2012.

Was TII filmed in 2008 ????
That's one very good question!

I have never thought of it before. Michael Jackson is expected to come back 2011 (this year), - it could be TII was filmed even before 2008, maybe 2007? He probably wants to come back when the world is over it's fever. Fixed, healed.

Show 'em in his ultimate comeback that this is what he was working on, and thanking us all for what we've done and understanding. I highly doubt that though..

But, I'd say TII was filmed in 2008! Any proof it wasn't?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I believe all the contracts with the dancers,  where for 2 yrs right??

We would have to check the whether the dome project place was available in the end of 2008...

That would explain the difference in his appearance from TII movie to the 02 announcement...he was thinner in some of the footage ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I believe all the contracts with the dancers,  where for 2 yrs right??

We would have to check the whether the dome project place was available in the end of 2008...

That would explain the difference in his appearance from TII movie to the 02 announcement...he was thinner in some of the footage ???
Yeah, he looked very different from certain angles. Could be the lightning and everything. Maybe it's not about doubles? They could've used multiple years to create the movie. In the movie you can see 16:9 widescreen clips, and then smaller size clips (not 4:3) with worse quality than some of them. Why?

It's very obvious they used at least 2 years to create this movie. Michael didn't show up very much 2007-2009, did he? That's because he was focusing on the movie of course!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Jun 30 2009 2:10 PM EDT 13,247
Michael Jackson Completed Video Project Before Death
'Dome Project' reportedly featured elaborate sets, including a 'Thriller'-like cemetery.
In addition to overseeing the over-the-top, effects-heavy stage show for his comeback shows at the O2 Arena in London, Michael Jackson completed a mysterious video production known as the "Dome Project" two weeks before his death on Thursday, according to The Associated Press.

The production could be the last video piece from the singer known for creating some of the most acclaimed, elaborate music videos in history. While details on the project are hard to come by due to confidentiality agreements signed by those who worked on it, two unnamed sources with knowledge of its existence spoke to the AP.

According to these sources, the five-week project was housed at Culver Studios in Los Angeles — the same set used for "Gone With the Wind" production 70 years ago. Jackson was said to be on set for most of the days it was shot, from June 1-9. Four sets were constructed for the video, including a cemetery similar to the one from the singer's famous 1983 "Thriller" video. Other sets included one draped in black with an oversized portrait of Jackson in his "Thriller" werewolf costume, a simulated lush jungle and a fake construction site.

The project is now in post-production and is slated for completion next month. Michael Roth, a spokesperson for concert promoter AEG Live, told the AP that he had not heard about the "Dome" shoot, but it could have been part of the company's contract with the entertainer, which reportedly had provisions for the release of musical recordings and videos. MTV News could not reach Roth for further comment at press time.

An anonymous source said a very thin, pale Jackson left a strong impression on the crew during the production, arriving in a caravan of SUVs with "hulking security guards in tow" and introducing himself to workers on the set. The singer was described as having a "spring in his step," but it was noted that at one point he needed help while walking down a set of stairs on the stage.

The shoot reportedly included one scene on the construction site set featuring scantily clad male dancers wearing construction belts.

In addition to the "Dome" project, AEG Live is reported to have filmed 100 hours of rehearsals for the London shows, including last Wednesday's final rehearsal, which wrapped up just hours before Jackson's death. That footage could be used to create what would be Jackson's first-ever live CD and DVD.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Very interesting information..

But if TII was finished before the O2 Press Conference at London, then what was he doing for all the time after that? Preparing for the hoax? :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think the counting for the "4 years" is done in inclusive reckoning which has 2009 as the first year, 2010 the second, 2011 the third and 2012 the fourth, with 2012 being the year the illuminati makes their move etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Quote from: "nick_93"
I think the counting for the "4 years" is done in inclusive reckoning which has 2009 as the first year, 2010 the second, 2011 the third and 2012 the fourth, with 2012 being the year the illuminati makes their move etc.
What exactly will 'the illuminati' do? And how can Michael Jackson prevent it from happening?

So many questions awaiting answers.. But for god's sake, who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nick_93"
What exactly will 'the illuminati' do? And how can Michael Jackson prevent it from happening?

So many questions awaiting answers.. But for god's sake, who knows?

Yep, who knows? I think there is a lot of speculation with the illuminati around the date of 21/12/2012.
I'm not sure what Michael has planned but he should not be under estimated. He is a very intelligent man who with the help of a few people in the know in high places, namely the FBI and the government, could very likely 'do' something. Don't fret, the truth will prevail, piece by piece by piece! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

mac5k

2009 = first year
2010 = second year
2011 = third year
And finally 2012 = fourth year  ;)
So not 2013  :roll:

Sorry just seen Nick_93 has already explained that and better than me  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree