MashMike

Re: LAX on June 25th...
February 26, 2010, 11:59:15 AM
Didn't a guard say he saw Michael in Mexico that day? I remember reading tha

YES, I READ THAT 2 PEOPLE SAW MICHAEL ON THE BOARDER OF MEXICO,THEY SAID THAT AT THAT TIME THAY DIDNT KNOW THAT HE WAS DEAD AND IT'S A VERY USUAL THING FOR THEM CAUSE CELEBRITIES LEAVE FOR MEXICO  VERY OFTEN THATS WHY THEY WERE NOT SURPRISED,IT WAS M.J'S SIGHTING SITE WHERE I READ IT AND TO TELL THE TRUTH  I DIDNT BELIEVE THEM BUT NOW THE LAX THING, I DUNNO.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 26, 2010, 12:16:42 PM
Quote from: "MashMike"

YES, I READ THAT 2 PEOPLE SAW MICHAEL ON THE BOARDER OF MEXICO,THEY SAID THAT AT THAT TIME THAY DIDNT KNOW THAT HE WAS DEAD AND IT'S A VERY USUAL THING FOR THEM CAUSE CELEBRITIES LEAVE FOR MEXICO  VERY OFTEN THATS WHY THEY WERE NOT SURPRISED,IT WAS M.J'S SIGHTING SITE WHERE I READ IT AND TO TELL THE TRUTH  I DIDNT BELIEVE THEM BUT NOW THE LAX THING, I DUNNO.
Link would be Great...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 12:17:12 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
anyone know when this was taken?

[youtube:kk7qjk5v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO2xPC8A1Z0[/youtube:kk7qjk5v]
never saw those photos...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

February 26, 2010, 12:21:30 PM
I WISH I HAD SAVED IT ON MY PC,BUT AT THAT TIME I DIDNT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY BUT I REMEMBER VERY CLEARLY THAT STORY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 26, 2010, 12:25:48 PM
I WISH I HAD SAVED IT ON MY PC,BUT AT THAT TIME I DIDNT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY BUT I REMEMBER VERY CLEARLY THAT STORY
Oh well it's probably gone by now anyway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 26, 2010, 01:06:03 PM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"
I dont know.... Who said this is he right flight number?

I work and an airport... and at my airport it works like this: flights are canceled if there are not enough people taking the flight, if there is a threat aimd against and craft or the airport.  if its to much fog, snow or rain so the craft cant take off or land. The flights can also be delayed for the same reason, or that the flight is late from anohter airport.

In the case of LAX that day the weather was stated as Weather:Low Ceilings. This does not delaye or cancel a flight.

If we look at the part where it is said that a part of the airport was closed down and someone then noticed MJ.  
Well at my airport they onley close a section if it is for renovations or if there has been a threat, like a bomb threat.  We dont do it for VIP. VIP's are taken to their private Jets through an external gate  straight to their own plane...and dont have to be amongs normal passengers. they can also use a VIP gate inside the terminal building, but you as a normal passenger would not  see them until you are on the fligt.

so in the case of LAX it seems strange that  they would close it of and take MJ in so everyone  would see. But then i have not been to LAX so i dont know how they work there or their routine.

and last: it is said that  the flight tower was told to ignore the unknown fligt.
A flight can be unknown  on the informationboard, and to the checkinstaff aswell as airport security. This might  be sued when  you dont want others to know where your private flight is going or  beacause it might be a private plane used for a suprice flight, birthday or something  and the owner  dont want   the birthdayperson to know where he or she is going. BUT!!!!  the tower always klnow!!!!
The tower alwasy knows because they need to know  when the flight can take off and how to set up their flight route. or the plane will drive inot another plane up in the air.

So in the case of LAX: yes a flight can be unknown... but its not unknown to the Tower. the person who said this probably ment that the  flight was  stated  as Unknown on the flight information board. BUt as said: the tower know where the flight was going.

Yes, I read that the tower was told to let the plane go without questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MJJ1982

February 26, 2010, 01:11:33 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"

Link would be Great...

It's been a while now, but I thought that I read that on sightings You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've searched for it, but can't find it anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Raven

February 26, 2010, 01:44:09 PM
OK my view on this...it would be very obvious

Too obvious to take a plane on a large nearby airport and leave (country) the very same day
Why not drive by car to another large airport further away, it would be much less suspicious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

iMJacksonfaN

February 26, 2010, 02:31:24 PM
Michael want this to be suspicious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Toija

February 26, 2010, 02:54:46 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"

Toija.. I got MUCH experiences with planes, planes are my "passion and love.." Airbus A318 are small planes.. If you take a Airbus A321, we're talking huge difference.. Same with an Airbus A330, A350 or maybe the largest passenger plane, Airbus A380..

A318, with this design I've shown in the pictures on page 2, are real.. This is how it could looked inside the Mexican airline. Michael could buy the plane easily, as long he paid enough money. Going to a small airfield would be easier than a huge one..

iMJacksonfan:  I'm not trying to get into a pi**ing contest with you over this .  My spouse RUNS an aviation company .  This PARTICULAR Airbus A318 holds 100 passengers when configured in the normal way .   The pics that you presented are rare configurations reserved for luxury customers .  

of course Mj would be considered a luxury customer , however , please look at the flight stats . It was a Mexicana flight ... that particular flight and that particular plane is / was configured for over 100 passengers.  That flight also runs every day . This is a regular standard flight that goes from LAX to Mex EVERY DAY AT  THE SAME TIME .

With all due respect you may know about aircraft ... but I have presented this information to someone who makes a living running an aviation corporation. Over 20 years experience ... about half of that in operations .  

Can this plane be configured as a luxury private plane ? yes ... most large aircraft  can .  however the idea that they tore apart a daily - run aircraft ... one that has to go back and forth on a regular basis form point A to Point B   EVERY day ... to make it lush for a covert trip does not hold water.  

Keep in mind that the plane has to be reverted back to its working order within less than 24 hours for a scheduled flight .

Here is the cabin layout of the Airbus A318  :  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

How does that square with the idea that it is the same size as a Learjet ?

The largest Learjet has a capacity of 9 passengers .  

how can you say that the A318 which holds 100 passengers is anywhere close to the same rank as a Lear 60 which holds UP TO 9 passengers ?  

If we are goign to look at news and articles for information as to what is goign on with Michael jackson we need to at least make sure that the information is actually something that is believable .

Toy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 26, 2010, 04:17:26 PM
If it is a industrie plane, which it said on the page.. Then, how can it be a normal flight that take place each day? .....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Toija

February 26, 2010, 04:35:45 PM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
If it is a industrie plane, which it said on the page.. Then, how can it be a normal flight that take place each day? .....

If you check the flight schedules you will see that that particular flight is a daily flight . I'm not sure what you are calling an industrie plane  but that particular flight with mexicana Air takes place daily .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 28, 2010, 04:40:49 PM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"

Link would be Great...

It's been a while now, but I thought that I read that on sightings You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'v found the story about him beeing in Mexico

On August 30 he was in Mexico a few minutes drive from Valdes, was staying at a nearby hotel vades and then decided to go for a walk for a while and therefore left without camera, derrepente see that some people pointed out a man and started saying "Is Michael Jackson?" and turn his eyes and saw about 3 people of high stature and robust protecting the man who had just pointed out, will have been his bodyguards running frantically to see who was actually before the man embaruqe in a car, will succeed him. .... AND WAS MICHAEL JACKSON, I swear on my life that I saw THE FACE AND WAS MICHAEL JACKSON WAS WITH A HAT AND DRESS ALL IN BLACK BUT HIS HAIR LOOSE.
Perhaps many think I'm lying, but I swear I saw with my own eyes, unfortunately did not take my camera as I could not take any pictures. Then they embarked on a car to an unknown destination.
I am happy because until now, likened to Michael Jackson had died, but now I can assure you from my own experience MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE!        L.M.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

March 01, 2010, 01:19:35 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"

Link would be Great...

I'v found the story about him beeing in Mexico

On August 30 he was in Mexico a few minutes drive from Valdes, was staying at a nearby hotel vades and then decided to go for a walk for a while and therefore left without camera, derrepente see that some people pointed out a man and started saying "Is Michael Jackson?" and turn his eyes and saw about 3 people of high stature and robust protecting the man who had just pointed out, will have been his bodyguards running frantically to see who was actually before the man embaruqe in a car, will succeed him. .... AND WAS MICHAEL JACKSON, I swear on my life that I saw THE FACE AND WAS MICHAEL JACKSON WAS WITH A HAT AND DRESS ALL IN BLACK BUT HIS HAIR LOOSE.
Perhaps many think I'm lying, but I swear I saw with my own eyes, unfortunately did not take my camera as I could not take any pictures. Then they embarked on a car to an unknown destination.
I am happy because until now, likened to Michael Jackson had died, but now I can assure you from my own experience MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE!        L.M.  
Idk about michaeljacksonsightings.com it seems Fake to me....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 01, 2010, 01:31:22 AM
i second that. that "sightings" website seems really fake to me too. i read all the "encounters" and if you match the dates...michael has been living on a plane. England one day? Australia the next to build a compound? and then an airport in America without a disguise? look, i'm all for michael and the jacksons making clues obvious, but these "sightings" just seem way too fictitious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions