MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDNAPPED theory
December 03, 2009, 04:46:03 AM
(it's a crazy theory)
and if SOMEONE (very big  :?  ;) )has kidnapped michael and threatened his relative to keep the silence ONLY to gain from michael's death?
after all la toya said: michael worth death than alive
right?
but it's only a my crazy theory
now i'll write on the right section

i tried  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON'S KIDNAPPED theory
December 04, 2009, 10:05:21 AM
Don't sell yourself short!
Anything is possible at this point. (:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 10:10:41 AM
I do not believe rather, then would be no reason to tell to us he is dead and all that...

But I think coma / Reha would be possible ... he lives  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 04, 2009, 10:17:22 AM
Yes, anything is possible.
I am really sorry guys that someone has discovered my crime,I have kidnapped Michael but he really isn't objecting when I am dragging him to my bedroom night after night and I am feeding him his favorite food and making him sing and dance for me every day and spoiling him something rotten, indulging in his every whim and treating him like a King so please do not search my house as Michael is quite happy locked up here with me and I feel like I am in heaven!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 04, 2009, 10:20:32 AM
diese erzählung....more suspicious gedanke ... they have michael  :?:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 04, 2009, 11:10:33 AM
MJ read your post and just sent me an email. He revealed that you are actually with E'Cas. He asks that you please be nice to E'Cas and don't kick him out now that you know da troot.
 :lol:

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I am really sorry guys that someone has discovered my crime,I have kidnapped Michael but he really isn't objecting when I am dragging him to my bedroom night after night and I am feeding him his favorite food and making him sing and dance for me every day and spoiling him something rotten, indulging in his every whim and treating him like a King so please do not search my house as Michael is quite happy locked up here with me and I feel like I am in heaven!!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 11:21:33 AM by GirlSaturday
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 11:13:18 AM
LOL!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   You are so selfish, keeping him to yourself!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 04, 2009, 06:54:37 PM

OMG he is with you, then who is that man I have in my wardrobe :shock:[attachment=0:3gulp5bo]scream.jpg[/attachment:3gulp5bo]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]When Morning Awakes Me
Will You Come And Take Me
I\'ll Wait For You...
[/size]

December 04, 2009, 07:09:39 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
MJ read your post and just sent me an email. He revealed that you are actually with E'Cas. He asks that you please be nice to E'Cas and don't kick him out now that you know da troot.
 :lol:

Oh well never mind- I will have to suffer and struggle on with him till the real man comes along!! He has some gold pants  and he is such a cutie so I cannot possibly  kick him out.
Just think of me suffering girls, and feel pity for me with an imposter that looks so much like MJ, looks so sexy in his gold and his leather pants,has a very sweet disposition, looks, talks, sings and dances exactly like Michael and is an absolute tiger in a certain department!! Oh the hardship and suffering I will have to endure. A favour though-don't rescue him-I will keep him!!
  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 04, 2009, 08:02:35 PM
Oh well never mind- I will have to suffer and struggle on with him till the real man comes along!! He has some gold pants and he is such a cutie so I cannot possibly kick him out.
Just think of me suffering girls, and feel pity for me with an imposter that looks so much like MJ, looks so sexy in his gold and his leather pants,has a very sweet disposition, looks, talks, sings and dances exactly like Michael and is an absolute tiger in a certain department!! Oh the hardship and suffering I will have to endure. A favour though-don't rescue him-I will keep him!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Harleyblonde, such a strong woman you are to endure all of that. Perseverance at its best!
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

December 25, 2009, 08:26:52 PM
Yikes, I think of the novel "Misery".  One of you don't have Michael
up in some cabin during a snow storm do you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 05:20:32 PM
Hi everyone I am new here, I have been following this investigation for 5 mths looking for answers asking WHY????  You guys are doing a fantastic job & are so dedicated....

I hope MJ is safe and well and not in any danger.......

Speaking about the kidnapping theory, I was browsing on YTube and came across these comments on one of the MJ alive videos which was interesting, this person is a investigator who is looking at the case.

Sort of answers alot of questions if true....
I guess we should look at everything whether its true or not

Proof! There is only one man, on 25th of June, who would call for Prince to go upstairs: MICHAEL J.
I everyone I am new here, I have being following the MJ investigation for 5 mths looking for answers
You all do a fantastic job and are so dedicated..

JACKSON and that could be done only if if HE WAS NOT HAVING A HEART ATTACK!
Instead he was grasping a danger he did not see in time to explain to his kids or himself!
Michael's behavior consciously show Michael#1932 after to be a busy got! reported to have had a heat attack!

Also, Michael contracted for the past few years the best song producer in LA to help him get ready for a comeback tour!
That doesn't sound like a man about to abandon his kids, family to live with bats!!

This facts show Michael is not faking his death willfully; but, is being forced to act like he is 'faking his death'!! Also, if Michael would be faking his death all of his kids would have been informed and emotionally prepared! The two younger kid knew nothing before June 25th and is prooven by their tears and emotional trauma and desperate pleas for their father!

Ask yourselves who has the finances to do this 'fake death'and who also has the extreme interest! Not Michael, not his family, not even Thomei, allthose Thomei has access to all the 'dudes in the hoods'! That is why, of all people in La AEG hired the man that had Michael fearing for his life!
AEG is the only one that could afford to pay off everybody, and needed Michael not collecting the 500mil or maximizing the profit on the $500mil check! - IF he is found alive and decides to perform again!

This also shows that he isn't faking his death willfully; but, is being forced to act like he is 'faking his death'!! There is only one reason kidnappers fake someone's death - they have no intention to let him go!!!

Reply | Spam
Question?! Why would Dr. Murray call upstairs, Prince, after Michael had a heart attack, and not ask chef Kai for the address of the house or to call 911! Why as a doctor would he call a 12yr old boy if his father wasn't breathing!! There is only one person, on 25th of June who would call on Prince, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON! The only way he could do that was IF HE WAS NOT HAVING A HEART ATTACK! But, he was trying to inform the oldest son of whatever little he himself was told will happen!

Reply | Spam
Gulp... do you mean that Michael is probably alive in... somewher?
OMG! Then the whole thing would have been change!
+1

Reply | Spam
Instead, these actions show Michael alive, consciously trying to inform Prince, whatever danger was to much for the two younger kids to understand fast, whatever little he himself was told will happen! This proves he didn't abandon his kids to go live with bats;but, it shows a father trying toou may have seen pictures of an idividual at the funeral with gray hair pretending to be Michael! That was not Michael; but, a paid actor, paid by AEG to make people think Michael's faking hus own death so nobody would catch on to this being a kidnapping and AEG. All these fake or real propaganda of Michael faking his death is to prevent any rescue attempt!!!
 shild and protect his children even with his own life!
Murry is Murry; but Dave Dave on Larry King is Michael in as attempt to make people think Michael doesn't want to be found and hope to avoid being any rescue attempt before Michael's music stops selling and he disappears forever! You put out stupid stories and I'll just keep on showing your actions! Start working on blaming the right people and not poor Michael and 'we'll be friends'!
Weeks later AEG signed Michael with $500mil + expenses for only 50concerts; made provisions in the contract that gave them rights to most of Michael's music indefinately in the 'event something should happen'! Michael wanted to retire after this 50 concerts; AEG needs a lot more money then 50concerts can provide because most of their assets are invested in a failed real estate market! So 'Dady goes bye-bye' but they need the music to be good etc.. For that they need Michael alive!
Conrad Murry is an employee of AEG, brought in by bodyguard in Jan 09! He demanded $1mil a month when he was given $100K a month! He insisted on $1mil a month, for what? Michael never had a heart condition? AEG had been negociating a big contract with Michael for almost a year and it couldn't be done!
Even Britney Spears asked for $360mil and that was to much for AEG too!
The only reason AEG subcontracted Thomei Thomei, to Michael's contract is because Michael said in public thay he was terryfied Thomei would kill him! If AEG is so innocent why subcontract to Michael's contract the only man who threatened to kill Michael and then why was Thomei at the hospital! Because he confuses the family as a former friend of Michael and he intimidates Michael! Divide and conquer, old trick AEG!

Jermain didn't cry at the hospital, because Thomei, who is AEG financial subcontractor that threatened to kill Michael prior to being hired by AEG, told the Jermain unconscious Michael was 'faking his death'. Later, when Jermain found out Michael was kidnapped he cried and said 'he wished it was him'! You played Jermain; we, the world, are not Jermain!! This tour better be early in 2010!!!
So I better start seing some good introductions to bringing Michael back and it better not be 'he faked it cause hates', or 'he doesn't want to be found BS'; cause honey, I will put you on everyone's Christmas list by end of 2010! Oh, if Michael faked his death, the kids wouldn't have cried desperate confused traumatic tears!! I'll belive it when I'll see him on CNN! With a good explanation! Until then, everyone is danger to him and I'll keep shoving the truth a little bit more up yours, with a little more evidence everytime until even kids will know everything as good as they can moonwalk!!

Michael would never hurt or allow Paris and Blanlet to get hurt! Prince would not be desperately looking in the media cameras if his father was in the coffin at the memorial! There is no reason of any kind for Dr. Murry to call Prince upstairs after Michael had a heart attack and 'wasn't breathing' and not to ask chef Kai for help or to call 911! Unless Michael did not have a heart attack and in the desperation of the moment asked for Prince, the oldest, most responsible!
Michael never informed his family, of 'faking his death' until he was at the hospital with a niddle mark on his neck and Thomei -AEG subcontractor who Michael feared to death- came to inform Michael's loved one of the 'faked death'! Michael only briefly talked to Prince upstairs after dr murry called Prince upstairs, when Michael was said to be unconscios and Dr murry called Prince upstairs!!
You may have seen pictures of an idividual at the funeral with gray hair pretending to be Michael! That was not Michael; but, a paid actor, paid by AEG to make people think Michael's faking hus own death so nobody would catch on to this being a kidnapping and AEG. All these fake or real propaganda of Michael faking his death is to prevent any rescue attempt!!!

Reply | Spam
here is no reason for Dr. Murry to call upstairs Prince. The only one who had a reason to call Prince upstairs is Michael- in an attempt to protect him from a danger he didn't know off, the night before, or he would have prepared Paris and Blanket too. Who could be causing this danger against Michael and his children, for him to feel only Prince could handle the knowledge of what was happening the morning of June 25th in that room on June 25th!

3rd all attempt to desperately cover up any possibility of blame on anyone other then cold, evil, hateful, cruel Michael who abandoned his family, abandoned his music for which he exclusively contracted - for the past 4 years prior to AEG - the most #1 songs charts producer, to only work with Michael's remixes; and, he abandoned his children to go live in a cave with batts because he has wrinkles and hates the world! I've heard cartoons with more credible scripts then that!!!

2nd all present a story without an main point, but a lot of tiny an ideas with no point - an attempt to confuse the reader's attention! Same as writing jamaican english to make it hard to read and make people go away; but when he gets frusturated he looses 'Jamaican english' and writes like a white boy from midwest!!

All of these Michael 'faked his own death' hoaxs all have the same: key attempts to misslead and brainwash the public:
1st all completely ignore every shread of court worthy evidence in the case!

The one who caught on to this being a kidnapping first was Joe Jackson the father! Forgive me for saying; but, he tried to tell the public. He went on CNN and said that something 'ain't right 'bout this...they took a niddle...stuck him in the neck...something ain't right about this...offcourse there is something wrong here...things just don't add up Larry, they don't add up...what they are saying makes no sense!' Joe Jacskon sobbing words 2 weeks after June 25th when he was all smiles!

If Michael would have faked his own death, he would have told his brother and family before the hospital where they all saw him unconscious with a niddle mark on his neck; and not waited for his arch enemy -hired by AEG-, Thomei Thomei, to inform his loved one of such trivial events as a 'faked death'!
Michael would not do that to his mother, to his sisters, to his brothers, to his children! He ain't that cruel or evil! Nobody hates everybody that much! Even Hitler prepared his family first!

See it took us 12 hours of investigating before we gave you an answer! The fact that Thomei was near a calm, yet uneasy Jermain at the hospital only further implicates AEG in all the details of the kidnapping and proves that these 'fake death' is a scheme to cover up for the kidnapping!

About Jermain Jackson making the initial announcement at the hospital with Thomei Thomei -who was hired by AEG and did threaten to kill Michael more then once- Jermain was told by Thomei that Michael is faking these! Then later, about 2 weeks later according to my sources he was informed Michael is taken hostage by AEG!
That's why the sobbing and saying 'I wish it was me'

There is no reason for Dr. Murry to call upstairs Prince. The only one who had a reason to call Prince upstairs is Michael- in an attempt to protect him from a danger he didn't know off, the night before, or he would have prepared Paris and Blanket too. Who could be causing this danger against Michael and his children, for him to feel only Prince could handle the knowledge of what was happening the morning of June 25th in that room on June 25th!

After he left, I couldn't get the smell out of my hair! I washed and washed in the public bathroom but I couldn't wash it out! It smelled disgusting and it was all over me!
You never imagine such a well dressed well cut man sobber man could stink like that, or cry like that either! I am glad he reached out!!!

Do you know how a big powerful black man cries when he tells something that he is really sorry and suffuring because he did! He cried like a little boy! I pulled him of the chair, in the room and he was limp like a kid!
He burst into tears and wouldn't stop sobbing! He cryed so much, tears, saliva and a runny nose soaked my neck and hair!

I have seen video that prooves he is alive?! Not faking his death, being abused and tortured, and the guards that have him!!! Thomei Thomei was hired by AEG as part of the contract !
Yes the same Thomei Thomei who threatened to kill Michael Jackson! I even got a very tearful confession out of one of the security officers! Michael's not paying people to torture him!

No, it is illegal to fake your own death for marketing purposes! The only way it is legal for a civilian to fake his death if more then one attempt has been made to take someone's life, and the people running this program are US Marshall witness protection!
Michael, would have prepared his children to prevent tears!! He didn't!! And US Marshalls don't abuse subjects!!!

Why is it that all of this commets on pages that are promoting Michael Jackson all sound the same and all speak bad english so you cannot read it?!
And why are all of this comments suggesting that Michael is staging this hoax and he doesn't want to be found!! Heaven forbid anyone tries to look for Michael!!!

Who are the people desperately trying to convince us that Michael is dead or doesn't want to be found: AEG, the coorporate titanic real estate company that has one president crying for a $4mil bill from state of CA is robbing his company,
And the other president of the company having a panic attack 3 weks prior to signing Michael vowing to never pay more then $300mil for and artsit; yet he would owe Michael $500mil + expenses if Michael available!!!

That is the hole in Murry's story that proves Michael alive and shows Michael is forced to fake his death! Because, if Michael new of the hoax prior to June 25th he would've prepared all the kids long before, called them all upstairs, not just Prince, in order to protect them from pain and to psychologicaly shield them from suffuring,
Michael would never do anything to traumatize his children; but, he will do anything to protect them from harm! Even cooperate with kidnappers!!!

Why would a cardiologist, who just lost a pacient, call upstairs the 12year old son of the pacient that just suffered a heart attack and not the ambulance, not even a cry for help!
There is no reason why Dr Murry would call Prince upstairs, what was he showing off LOOK AT ME, YOUR FATHER's DEAD HE-HE! I don't think so!!!

The morning of June 25th dr murry claimed he didn't call the ambulance for 40 min after Michael had a 'heart attack' because he didn't know the address of Michael's home - even those he's been going there for 6 month!
But, he did have the time, to ran downstairs -according to murry and che Kai- and yell for Prince to go upstairs! Didn't ask chef Kai to call 911, didn't even tell her anything just demanded Prince go to see Michael!

Weeks later, AEG broke it's promise and signed Michael at $500mil + expenses which did give AEG exclusive rights to most of Michael's music indefinately; a detailed contract in the works for month, and immediately the cameras start rolling!
In Jan 09 the bodyguard introduced dr murry to Michael for the children! But dr murry is a cardiologist not pediatrician!

So, since they just got 2 arenas in the middle of L.A., and numerous other investments in land developments world wide, all purchased before the real estate market bubble burst, what do they need to do?!
Make money fast, with min. expenses! All other artists asked for large pay outs, so poor AEG president Randi Phillips said that any pay higher then $360 mil is out of his pay range!!!!

No no! AEG Randy Phillips insisited in a Forbes magazine that he will not pay any artist more then $360mil yet weeks later he got his arm twisted into paying Michael,$500mil + expenses!!!
Why? AEG is a huge real estate developer of high price land, with most of it's assets in land deveopment, land which has dropped in value significantly!!!

Dr murry, broke, bankrupt in 2states, numerous malpractice judgments and leans to collect on every property he own, demanded that he get paid $1mil a month from AEG?!
For what?! The only sick person were the people at AEG who almost had a panic attack when they were asked to pay Britney Spears $360mil!

There was no 'tour bus' I don't know where you have got that information from..MJ was doing a residency at one venue in london, he did not have a tour bus in LA. It was murray and his car that disappeared.

Paris was not fake, how can you fail to see her emotion and tears ?! And you really think MJ would tell her to go up on stage and talk about me and act sad, pretend to cry?! NNO! Its dusgusting to question a childs emotions. And yeh I don't think he'd put people through all the pain, he's not like that

7Pamedics didn't recognise him? really? I never heard that.. where'd you hear it? The masks were to appear mysterious, not for his
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 26, 2009, 06:14:45 PM
This person also talks about what could have happened at the hospital''''

At this stage anything is possible, If this is true its pretty SCARY....

Immediately after the contract got signed, Michael was isolated from his friends! Employees of over 20yrs such as the nanny got fired, his family was denied access, new bodyguard service and an introduction to dr murry!

AEG made $210mil opening night of 'This is it'! AEG a failing real estate company refused to pay Britney Spears $360 mil and Randy Phillips almost had a stroke in an interview with Forbes saying that he would never pay more then $300 mil to any artist! Weeks later he signed Michael with a $500mil and a very lucrative contract that had details, in case the artist cannot perform!!!

Reply | Spam
AEG made $210mil opening night of 'This is it'! AEG a failing real estate company refused to pay Britney Spears $360 mil and Randy Phillips almost had a stroke in an interview with Forbes saying that he would never pay more then $300 mil to any artist!

Who are the only people that have exclusive rights to Michael's music, who lost a lot of money in real estate and have more then 70% of their assets in a failed real estate market;
Who are the people that had a panic attack over paying $4mil to the state yet if Michael was around they would have to pay him $500mil!
Why?! Why would anyone want to convince the world, his family and friends that Michael is behind this 'death hoax'!
Only one reason and one group of people with motive and money to do this hoax! Not Michael!

Yet all of these stories sound the same, use the same idea, the same pics, even the same music and all desperately try to convince the public that Michael does not want to be found and that this is his hoax!
Why?! Could these hoax stories be put out by the same people who kiddnaped Michael?!

Well here's the thing! If all of these hoax theories are put out from all over the world by different people then each hoax should be
Different from the other and have different outcomes!

Reply | Spam
Hey, fans did you ever notice how all of these hoax on the net are said look alike, sound the same and push to convince everyone obly one thing: that Michael is hiding and there fore you souldn't look for him!
They even try play the same music!

Reply | Spam
Wown just finished sorting out the three of them in a group of pictures!
Very very easy to tell them apart in pics as well!!! One is dead, one's trying to hard and the only one that matters!!! Very different people!

Reply | Spam
Yeah it's true! We are evil! Really evil!!! I mean 'wtf' evil! Maybe even worse! Kinda like dark dark blue!!!'
But we only help fullfill and protect good! God Bless America!

3:49 is scary
3:38 and3:39 were asain i mean wtf

Reply | Spam
You know, violence isn't gona make you guys anymore money!
We have plenty of evidence already!!!!
Reply | Spam
34 years old, criminal psychology, specialized in parapsychology with evidence research verification and analysis qualifications!

Reply | Spam
In the hospital Michael was forced down and had a niddle stuck in his neck! The family IDed a knocked out with powerful sedatives Michael!
The coronor got a dead body delived by land! In the helicopter was the awake Michael! You ain't got a chance ' maaan '!

Reply | Spam
Look, did you think O.J. would get away with it!!
We are just getting started on him!!! You people are so slow!!!! Why do you think we do everything we do?! For people like you to get away with these activities on this land?!?!?!!!

Reply | Spam
To continue; in the hospital they rushed him, stuck a niddle by force in Michael's neck and put powerful saditives to knock him out make him look dead! That is why hours after his 'heart attack' he was still warm to the touch!

ahm, u saw evidence?
wooow. u cant be older then 17..not even that old...

Reply | Spam
If Michael knew he would have prepared the children ahead and not the morning of 25th and he would have prepared them all not just Prince!
Then came the hospital circus!
He didn't plan this hoax; he didn't even kno what was gona happen until morning 25th of June and even then he didn't think he would be declared dead! He thought this was a last min hoax to promote the concerts! He was forced into it in the morning of june 25th!
Last minute reaction was to tell his son he will see him soon and not to be worried about him! That's why dr murry called Prince upstairs and not 911 while Michael was 'having a heart attack'!
voice0092 (2 weeks ago) Show Hide

Reply | Spam
can u atleast say (i think), (i guess)? u cant be surre about what ur saying cuz u was not there. the media did the same thing. they just talked and made up things about him without evidence. and look how it went.

Reply | Spam
How they have his cooperation?! Easy, he has three childre, they've got privot security agency with happy trigger finger agents! You tell me what do you think they can make Michael do with that kind of thret?!
Michael knew his kids were in danger; that is why he unvailed and shwowed their faces before the 25th! He was scared of being killed/abducted or loosing his kids!

Reply | Spam
For example: the run through Miami airport, the Larry King appearence as Dave Dave, yes that is Michael Jackson with make-up etc etc.. Real sightings to cause the people in Michael's family to think that this is really his doing and he doesn't want to be found! This way nonody would come after them and when they put him to sleep permanentely nobody would think that he was killed and by the time anyone would find out they hope their trail would be cold!

Reply | Spam
Here's the issue! The abductors knew that major organizations like CNN and other people in political positions would catch on to this being a kiddnaping and not a hoax, the moment that he was declared dead!
So, the kiddnapers, to make sure nobody comes after them they started taking the living Michael and doing all this 'sightings' with him in different locations!

Reply | Spam
im convinced !

Reply | Spam
Michael is geneticaly gifted to be a nurturing, protecting, healing, supportive, focusing, naturaly guiding father! That what you find in his sound as well as being a great fully open comunicator!
That's why people feel him so stongly and like his music and respond to his picture and actions etc.. Talent is making someone feel what you want them to feel not high notes! ie. It's like most people mumbble words but some speak clearly!

Reply | Spam
The process of genetic enhancement / genetic mapping allows a parent to choose the skin / eye colour etc.. When it comes to choosing trades/talents it's a lot of risk and less accurate but you can choose intellectual higher activity or physical sensitivity or characteristics! We are made by gentics + paranthood! The paranthood is almost as strong, maybe even stonger then the other two factors! Michael raised and formed the kids' lives MICHAEL IS THE FATHER!
I was offered six figure jobs all the time based on my skills but I turned down most! When something interesting mre then 6 fig came I took that, all based on my
analytical ability of evidence! I only know MJ a from TV; I LOOK THE EVIDENCE ! TONS of court admissable evidence and clearly say MJ is alive and abducted against his will on JUNE 25THB!

Reply | Spam
Look, I am not a MJ fan! Before the 25th I could not name one of his songs! I am a very gifted investigator!
People show me evidence and they say what is it and I tell them and that has never even been close to being wrong!
As a person who has the pleasure and honour to know people in law enforcement at all levels, I would take a shot for them anyday, I also had the pleasure of seing some of the most monumental fuck ups that you cannot even imagine!
All because of not paying attention, not wanting extra paper work, etc..and I will tell you this! If their job is threatened, they will do anything but say they made a mistake!!!

Reply | Spam
By the way, the cheepest thing to buy in L A is a police cooperation! Especialy if they make a mistake that could cost them their jobs! For example; the coronor IDed the wrong body as Michael Jackson! Or they can cover that up very LEGALY by saying that there were attempts on his life so they had to stage his death to protect him!
Do you know there is laws that allow the authorities to fake someone's death is there have been attempts on his life!
Reply | Spam
Unfortunately Prince IDed his knocked out father at the hospital but he didn't believe he was dead and told Paris what happened that morning at the house when he got called upstairs by dr murry! Paris requests to see her father in the coffin at the priv. memorial and realizes it's not her father! Paris' tears were pleas for mercy for her father! The look Prince gave the cameras was reaching for his father, the only person he knows in the public he could reach out to in desperation!
Reply | Spam
The instant I saw the sheet wrapped 'body' I knew that was a living Michael Jackson being transported by helicopter very much awake! An awake body is much more rebust and held together then a dead body, the white sheets were used instead of body bag because he needs to breath. You can see him move 3 different times!
Very distinct independent deliberate moves! He is alive and cooperating with abductors!

Reply | Spam
The kids mother manager brothers ID a heavily sedated knocked out with powerful anesthetics Michael Jackson at the hospital; thinking he was dead, dispite the fact that he was still warm hours after he had a 'heart attack'!No doctor would sign his death certificate!

Reply | Spam
At the 02 app. was Michael! Prince was told in the house last min. when the abduction took place at the house! Michael is not behind these hoax or he would have prepared his children to prevent suffering!
I know he is alive!
I am and will work with everyone on these man's safe recovery!
If anyone, a n y o n e regardless of who you are wants to work with me please contact me!
I am willing to work at the same time with everybody!
Keep pressing your luck with MJ, it's all archived!
Yes, they can see inside!

Reply | Spam
Sorry sweety, nice try, first, you ain't 26, 2nd, he is very much alive, and kicking, second, your black and homosexual body guards are a joke! You don't intimidate anyone and
You r gonna get it back hard and I will make it rough! All five of you and two guards, well we r not counting the third! I'll make it special! And there ain't nothing you can do to stop it except keep Michael alive and unharmed!

Memorial; Prince is in dispair reaches into the camera with longing eye, not at the coffin, at the camera?! Remember, after the heart attack Dr. Murry didn't call paramedics or help; only for Prince to go upsairs to see his father 'dead', so dr. Murry said! If Michael would be behind this hoax, don't you think he would have called upstairs both oldet kids, or had them both preped earlier.

Reply | Spam
The reports stay perfectely consistent and without any contradictions as the autopsy report is delayed for month and month and month, while offcourse the body was decomposing, making it difficult to challenge anything on the report.
Further, to add insult to public's judgement, 110p - 6ft tall man- moving with more agility and perfect muscle coordination then most 20yr olds! The moment I saw the AEG rehersal 2 days before I said it's impossible Mr. Jackson is undet 125p; but most likely 136p!

Reply | Spam
Meantime, media leaks report the paramedic didn't recognize Jackson. Initial leaks stay perfectely consistent for months and month,
that Mr. Jackson was totaly starved to 110p for a 6 ft tall man, he looked much older, he had a nose prosthesis that went missing
-Dr. Klein on Larry King says there was no prosthesis on Mr. Jackson nose, only injectables fillers that can be administered only in natural cartilage!

Reply | Spam
At the hospital he was given a concentrated shot of morphene that lowers the heart rate yet keeps the body still warm hours and hours after the initial injection!
The injection was given in the neck vain, indicating a struggle! Kids, mother, managers, close relations ID the knocked out Michael as the real Michael, but no DNA test or doctor confirms identity of Mr. Jackson!

Reply | Spam
Look, the kids were told nothing until dr. Murry called Prince upstairs supposedly after the 'heart attack'!
If Michael was behind the hoax he would have prepared his children! He only told Prince, while he was muscled into
cooperating with the hoax, totaly unaware that he will be declared dead!
+1

Reply | Spam
Yes, definately a nerd! A nerd that never lost anyone! I never quit until I win! I justify my existence through my success or self sacrice! And if one day I end up taking one to the chest to help a complete stranger, I am good with that, as long the bad guys get the rest!
A neard with a real obsesion since I was 4yrs old! Hey I made it to 33yrs old, not bad ha?!
I made a few mistakes along the way too, I didn't look at everybody from the beginning, I fallowed a few dead leads! Then I stumbled on the first person I cleared - logical and not investigative clear!
I am not perfect, but damn I am so surpised I purposely ignored these guys! Now I am ok that we have finished this part and hope we with everyone's common sense can get MJ back! I don't care for any charges just want him back to his life and alive! That's all!!

Reply | Spam
Then we all expected that he would be in a comma for a week and then make a full recovery and have a great concert! I was a little upset that I was asked to evaluate such a small case of media publicity!
One of my bosses hit me in the head with a three ring binder! Ha?!?!!! And then the news, declaration of death! Shock, extreme shock, impossible! Impossible! We all said it, IMPOSSIBLE! By June 27 we started to catch up!

Reply | Spam
2nd red fleg, was the ambulance and 'bodyguards'! Regardless of the trainning, these 'bodyguards' body language and behaivior indicated methods of action with aggresive intent and contol! Consistent with an aggresive attack and carefuly controled movement!
When someone is dying and you are trying to save them there is no human aggresive instinct in play, and there is always nervousness! These guys behaived like a cold extraction team! I thought, are any of these guys on the terror watch list!!

Reply | Spam
2 red flegs went up when I they showed ambulamce and when they played 911 call!
The 911 call was a total FAKE set up call! The real dispatcher is giving instructions to the guy and the caller is being 100% dismissive! He had no intention of fallowing anyt of those instructions!
He also faked being worried so badly this guy would never make a good actor! He was faking fear and nervousness like he was trying to fake it!
Reply | Spam
I was working on something very different in assisting some really troubled people! I was told to drop everything and go watch cnn. It was still going on at the rented home! It looked like a lot of activity but I couldn't understand what I was happening!
Really laud, I felt for Michael, he was there, I thought what an publicity stunt! Can you just come out and say he's ok!

Reply | Spam
Squiz me, I ment to say DR KLEIN declared on LARRY KING, MJ had NO PROSTHESIS for his nose.
A varified fact through picture analysis and consistent with klein practice of using injectable fillers; only used for natural nose cartilage

Reply | Spam
After the family leght, there was a fire alarm and this 'michael' appeared that had a missing prosthetic nose!
Dr. Klein on Larry King declared load and clear that MJ had prosthetic nose and was getting fillers injected on his nose!
Consistent with Klein's md practice!

Reply | Spam
At the hospital, the children and mother ID the body so it had to be him. They described Michael as still warm to the touch and peaceful!
He went into cardiac arrest at 12 21 and was still warm at 2 30pm?! He should have been cold clammy and with eye lids half open. Not a peaceful look exactly!
Reply | Spam
I do believe they put a double in the coffin! But at the hospital they needed him for the family to be convinced, especialy the kids and mother in order to go ahead with the official declaration!

Reply | Spam
Here's were I believe it all went wrong. There is a type of morphene, very concentrated that can knock somebody out and reduce their heart rate, which would make him appear like he was sleeping, maybe even sweaty a little!
The person looks dead, but is still warm to the touch for up to 12 hours after the initial 'event'. Then a shot of adrenaline, oxygen etc.and you get them back.

Reply | Spam
There is no footage inside the ambulance!
Sorry funEmoney
I am not cher and you are no MJ but that is his voice added on!
Reply | Spam
U know something, as much as I am surprised to say these,
these people at AEG should be running a factory in Uzbekistan not an artist! Extremely uncreative, depleating,
demoralizing. All the things that go against the creative! It's so illogical and counter productive that kind of attitude!
Reply | Spam
It would have been a fantastic set of concerts!
The goodness in that man was enough to heal the world!
Now I pray his hate and faith are enough to carry him through!
I hate talking and not being there tonight!

Reply | Spam
The rest is just a nightmare that Michael needs to
survive! I believe the he will survive! I belive this world
will love him again and he will come back to his life!
Michael was ready and completely ready for this tour!

Reply | Spam
After everything, one thing I believe without conclusive
proof is that this is a hoax/media stunt gone really bad!
I know that for some reason he was co-operarating in the
beginning with this people!
He didn't plan it, because he made no preparations of any sort!
He didn't eve tell his children except for the oldest at last minute!
But what happened in that hospital I am sure was done by force!

Reply | Spam
I didn't even know now, I just came here by feeling!!
Please, help me help!

Reply | Spam
What a nightmare!!! There is nothing that could make up for this!!!
No matter what?!

Reply | Spam
ther is footage of him in an ambulance

Reply | Spam
michael did not take drugs!!! never ever well he did but it was bcuz his doctor perscribed a medecine that was addictive and possibly had a illeagal drug...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions