bec

Re: TII/Doubles/Split Screens
February 23, 2010, 11:28:31 PM
Oh for goodness sake....

Kenny has to INSTRUCT the REAL Michael Jackson how to start his Billy Jean performance that he has been doing for over a decade?

Come on.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 24, 2010, 12:42:48 AM
Quote from: "bec"
Oh for goodness sake....

Kenny has to INSTRUCT the REAL Michael Jackson how to start his Billy Jean performance that he has been doing for over a decade?

Come on.
:lol: and No Moonwalk!! No Way that's Michael!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 02:16:40 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Oh for goodness sake....

Come on.
He never Moonwalked in rehearsals!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 24, 2010, 02:28:27 AM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Oh for goodness sake....

Come on.
well, sometimes a little bit but not the full moonwalk, always the moonwalk on one place you know :) I don't remember though where he did it  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

bec

February 24, 2010, 02:47:45 AM
Oh for goodness sake....

Come on.

Well he did moonwalk in Smooth Criminal in TII so there goes that theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 24, 2010, 02:57:15 AM
Remember, in a couple of scenes of TII, Michael said he had to preserve or save his voice and refused to sing much especially high notes. I've never known him to say that something like that. I was thinking maybe that was the double.  Also, the Michael in the orange pants and the Michael doing the penguin dance move.......just didn't have the Michael Jackson personality. With the exceptions of the known impersonators/body doubles.... I've seen so many Michael's that I just don't know anymore (really confused).  But it appears the Michaels in TII had multiple personalities and body flexibility.  Also, why is it that all the Michaels that were on stage had curly hair and the Michael and only the Michael that worked beside Kenny in throughout had the straight hair.   Did he wear the curly hair just for dancing and the straight hair for business only.  Not once did we see the straight haired Michael perform :?  :?  :? .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

February 24, 2010, 03:05:13 AM
Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Remember, in a couple of scenes of TII, Michael said he had to preserve or save his voice and refused to sing much especially high notes. I've never known him to say that something like that. I was thinking maybe that was the double.  Also, the Michael in the orange pants and the Michael doing the penguin dance move.......just didn't have the Michael Jackson personality. With the exceptions of the known impersonators/body doubles.... I've seen so many Michael's that I just don't know anymore (really confused).  But it appears the Michaels in TII had multiple personalities and body flexibility.  Also, why is it that all the Michaels that were on stage had curly hair and the Michael and only the Michael that worked beside Kenny in throughout had the straight hair.   Did he wear the curly hair just for dancing and the straight hair for business only.  Not once did we see the straight haired Michael perform :?  :?  :? .
So, if they used doubles, The looked axactly like MJ, and MJ supposed to be ''dead''. So where are they hiding now. They cant live as a normal person. They have to be someone who supposed to be 'dead'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 03:30:55 AM
Thats a good question(where are they hiding)! Of course if they are doubles on stage they're in makeup, possibly wigs, MJ's clothing etc. That makes a big difference and can give a convincing illusion.  But, I think out of costume they can walk around as themselves.  

Thats why I was pointing out the differences in behavior/mannnerism that I noticed and yes as another member mentioned one even seemed to be a little too feminine and when have we ever seen Michael dancing, walking or acting that feminine?  Never!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

February 24, 2010, 06:42:09 AM
there are doubles in the film hence the split screens thats when theres a double and him we have to spot real one just look at the cd pic guys! and no he wouldnt have used a double to sing and perform at the concerts he would have done that but they were never going to happen it was always meant to be a movie remember timor once i finished the movie i... exactly! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 24, 2010, 08:21:01 AM
Quote from: "shakespere25"
I don't think a double would know how to give direction during a project of this magnitude.

That would be the equivilant to a cashier walking into a board room to fake the role of the CEO. IMO

I fully believe that doubles were used because Michael's father said that doubles were used.  It was his reason for not wanting to go see the film in the theatre, and it is his contention that Michael was not all the way up to snuff to complete these shows, and that this footage is an attempt to make it seem like he was ok to do those shows.

I remember seeing footage shown on TV of a Las Vegas home that MJ lived in before returning to CA. His father visited him there, and even then said he wasn't in perfect shape during that interview quite a while ago.

I believe that Michael's life was indeed threatened, and it would be perposterous to think that he would not react to that threat in some way.  In fact it is well documented that he left the country to live with that sheik in response to being double crossed and feeling like his life was in danger.

It doesn't seem reasonable to think that  he would come back to the US and simply be a sitting duck for these same people all over again...  IMO

but joe jackson was never at the rehearsals, Dr klein said on TMZ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 24, 2010, 08:23:53 AM
So, if they used doubles, The looked axactly like MJ, and MJ supposed to be ''dead''. So where are they hiding now. They cant live as a normal person. They have to be someone who supposed to be 'dead'

have these doubles being mentioned on the credits of TII.

Mike might have had a stunt guy (though not a double as such) for the smooth criminal stair thing. is a stunt guy mentioned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 24, 2010, 10:12:18 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

Not necessarily. Its just a job to them - they get paid to stand in for MJ.

Mike might have had a stunt guy (though not a double as such) for the smooth criminal stair thing. is a stunt guy mentioned?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 24, 2010, 11:36:35 AM
Yeah they wouldn't need to Hide because we didn't see there True Identity. plus we got MJ impersonators walking all over the place so Hiding wouldn't be necessary .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 11:41:09 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "the arabian nights"

Not necessarily. Its just a job to them - they get paid to stand in for MJ.

Well, on Imdb there is one person mentioned in ''Stunts'' You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Randy Haynie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 11:42:53 AM
I've always said right from first watching TII that it was 100% MJ all the way through - and I still stick by that now - apart from the stuntman in Smooth Criminal.

Just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."