Re: jonell star is owner of thisisalsoit.com????
February 26, 2010, 01:24:52 PM
Quote from: "gwynned"
One more thing.  Here's a channel comment :
JonellStarTV (4 days ago)  Thank everyone for the love and support on the wall. I hope everyone is doing well and your new year is great.
No, new videos yet. I wait on God for inspiration, I have ideas, but there is a timing for everything and if I go outside of that, it won't be good.
Pls forgive if I haven't responded to messages.
But please check? out pedleylife1's videos and comment ;)  

......If you check out pedleylife1's videos, you will see some rather interesting (other worldly???) ideas.
Yeah, I saw that. I was checking to see if she had put out her new video. I did look at some of the videos by  pedleylife1. They are interesting.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What do you think?
Could it be?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe Jackson and Skaggs or Jonellstar are worked together?

MJ said "This is the FINAL CURTAIN CALL."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I\'m Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I\'m Asking Him To Change His Ways
[/size]

Quote from: "esfema"

Or maybe Mr. Skaggs is behind the hoax, making people think MJ is still alive when he's not?
An experiment perhaps? Maybe we're all lab rats? Something to keep in mind and prepare yourselves for I suppose. May not be the happy ending you're looking for - more like a Brothers Grimm fairytale.
Something else to ponder...who you may think is your friend may be suffering from multiple personality disorder. Just an FYI.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "illusionist"
Quote from: "esfema"

Or maybe Mr. Skaggs is behind the hoax, making people think MJ is still alive when he's not?
An experiment perhaps? Maybe we're all lab rats? Something to keep in mind and prepare yourselves for I suppose. May not be the happy ending you're looking for - more like a Brothers Grimm fairytale.
Something else to ponder...who you may think is your friend may be suffering from multiple personality disorder. Just an FYI.

sure ... dave dave was a rat too.  :roll:
TIAI being fake or not, it doens't change the fact that Michael is alive. (after all, is not tiai that makes me believe 100%. i can live without this LOL)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "Sternschen87"
I mean we didn't thought about The Final Curtain theory untill Jonell talked about it in video 13, we never even thought about Joey Skaggs before Jonell talked about it.
If you type in Michael Jackon Hoax in Youtube what is the first videos that come up... from Jonell Star.

It is not correct to say that the hoax forums were living off or depending on somebody on youtube. We started thinking from all kinds of sources.
I have never been relying my insights, outsights or silly thoughts on a youtube publisher. We DID talk e.g. the final curtain WAY before any series no 13 video on youtube.

There are many "occasion-is-there" jumpers on the various stages of the hoax forums and many willing "occasion-is-there" followers. The reasons why some videos of some opinion leadership-takers are more popular than others do not prove that they are more reasonable or true than others.
Aside from the efforts that private people have undertaken in this investigation that are beyond comparison to other celebrity deaths, let's leave the butter on the bread please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "Sternschen87"
I mean we didn't thought about The Final Curtain theory untill Jonell talked about it in video 13, we never even thought about Joey Skaggs before Jonell talked about it.
If you type in Michael Jackon Hoax in Youtube what is the first videos that come up... from Jonell Star.

It is not correct to say that the hoax forums were living off or depending on somebody on youtube. We started thinking from all kinds of sources.
I have never been relying my insights, outsights or silly thoughts on a youtube publisher. We DID talk e.g. the final curtain WAY before any series no 13 video on youtube.

There are many "occasion-is-there" jumpers on the various stages of the hoax forums and many willing "occasion-is-there" followers. The reasons why some videos of some opinion leadership-takers are more popular than others do not prove that they are more reasonable or true than others.
Aside from the efforts that private people have undertaken in this investigation that are beyond comparison to other celebrity deaths, let's leave the butter on the bread please.

Sorry you have misunderstood me. That's not my comment, it's a comment that I found on a website...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions