dmovie27

Re: MJ STILL all over cable TV 7 months later?
February 23, 2010, 12:22:37 AM
Oh man, they've been showing the Jacksons movie on three different channels seemingly almost every week nonstop! I think I know the whole thing by heart now. lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

February 23, 2010, 06:21:07 AM
In Italy, I am hearing a lot of MJ music on the radio and also seeing tributes on TV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 09:24:50 AM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I think it only means that TV and medias are always tryin to make money...Everybody knows that MJ's fans are still "active" and that many people discovered a new love for Michael since he died. It's a wonderfull money machine...Why would they stop it so soon ?

I agree with this. Here in the UK, there's always one or two MJ-related shows on tv each week. He's the biggest star of our time and the impact of the events of June 25th are long lasting to say the least. TV networks know there are a lot of viewers out there who'll never tire of watching him so no doubt they'll continue to include him in their schedules for some time to come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 23, 2010, 09:43:35 AM
Quote from: "onthefence"
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
I think it only means that TV and medias are always tryin to make money...Everybody knows that MJ's fans are still "active" and that many people discovered a new love for Michael since he died. It's a wonderfull money machine...Why would they stop it so soon ?

I agree with this. Here in the UK, there's always one or two MJ-related shows on tv each week. He's the biggest star of our time and the impact of the events of June 25th are long lasting to say the least. TV networks know there are a lot of viewers out there who'll never tire of watching him so no doubt they'll continue to include him in their schedules for some time to come.
exactly. Also here in Holland. There is a person from a showbiz program that always said things like Michael is so ugly and he hurts children and stuff and always things about his nose. And after 25 June he started a show called my name is Michael where they search for the new king of pop (not possible ofcourse) and now he says oh he is so great and stuff..
oh i hate that guy so much. So unbelievable much.. Its a gay guy. I have NOTHING absolutely NOTHING against gay people but he.. oh he is just so disgusting   :x
And after the shows he wanted to start a musical about Michael and the fans were like HELL NO *SSHOLE!!!! so we wrote hundreds of letters to him that he can't do this and stuff and now there are just 3 musical night! LOL!!! I hate him so much..

No there starts another show called move like Michael. I think it was from the UK and now it comes to Holland with Jermaine in the judge you know. But that show is better cuz its not made by that horrible man. And the presenter even says: we can't find a new King of Pop. there is 1 King of Pop :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 23, 2010, 10:09:21 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
... And after 25 June he started a show called my name is Michael where they search for the new king of pop (not possible ofcourse)...

I'd write to him and tell him there is and always will be ONLY ONE King of Pop. Silly boy he is!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 23, 2010, 10:14:39 AM
Quote from: "onthefence"
Quote from: "Eva R"
... And after 25 June he started a show called my name is Michael where they search for the new king of pop (not possible ofcourse)...

I'd write to him and tell him there is and always will be ONLY ONE King of Pop. Silly boy he is!
yeah horrible horrible man!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 23, 2010, 02:03:24 PM
Hopefully we don't have such stupid TV Show's in France. Most of the time, they decide to have Michael's music all night long, or they give us documentary about him. Nothing more.  Thank God we don't have show like "who's the next king of pop/try to speak to MJ's ghost" or such thing...
But we have a channel that seem to like Michael : last informations they did about him was about Audigier (french guy pretending he is MJ's Friend) They only wanted to show that he paid for this "friendship" and trie to use Michael's image. And that now he is trying to have his daugther friend with Paris Hilton...
And the last documentary was to speak about  Michael's kids. they only said he was a wonderfull dad, only wanting to protect them.
On this channel we often hear Michael's music during TV show's.

I know that life is about "forgiving" but I can still not stand all this "positiv" things about Michael. It is sooo easy to change mind and make money in the same time. Oh poor Michael Jackson that has been destroyed by the media...but they just forgot they WERE those media...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 23, 2010, 03:30:39 PM
since 8 months in France on RTL radio each morning between 9:30 and 11:30 am, a dozen of interventions michael "hoo" for 8 months." alt="" class="bbc_img lazyload" />
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 04:15:29 PM
Quote from: "Idéalo"
since 8 months in France on RTL radio each morning between 9:30 and 11:30 am, a dozen of interventions michael "hoo" for 8 months.

Strange...but you know, the "loto" is using MJ's music for years...can we be sure that RTL started this recently ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 23, 2010, 04:24:41 PM
several years RTL and listen and do that for 8 months, not before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 23, 2010, 04:34:27 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
I have heard Michael on the radio, also. I heard 3 songs the other day, 2 different stations. I was surprised, I usually hear maybe one song every few months if I'm lucky and it was 3 in one day!  8-)  :D

yeah me, too.  I listen to it on the radio almost every morning. Thriller, you are not alone, Beat it. INteresting  Choice of songs. There was a time where they did not play so much MJ on the radio after his "death"...but now, I think, since Jan. they play it very very much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Crescendo

February 23, 2010, 05:18:42 PM
They are showing alot of Michael on television. I just suspected it was because it is Black history month. i don't know. But i enjoy watching as always.

We're coming up on 8 months.. don't know whether to be sad or anticipating..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 06:29:05 AM
Quote from: "reading_on"
I would not put a lot of stock in that. It's been 33 years since Elvis and he still gets an entire month on TV when it gets close to his birthday.

I agree, and to be honest it just a simple as ratings for these medias!! they aint got no heart!! imo!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

February 26, 2010, 04:53:17 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
I have heard Michael on the radio, also. I heard 3 songs the other day, 2 different stations. I was surprised, I usually hear maybe one song every few months if I'm lucky and it was 3 in one day!  8-)  :D

yeah me, too.  I listen to it on the radio almost every morning. Thriller, you are not alone, Beat it. INteresting  Choice of songs. There was a time where they did not play so much MJ on the radio after his "death"...but now, I think, since Jan. they play it very very much

Yeah! They were "Shake your body down to the ground", "dont stop til you get enough", and "the girl is mine"
P.S. I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE GIFS  :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the one where he laughs and trys to cover it up  :lol:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Kirsche

February 28, 2010, 04:29:54 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"

Yeah! They were "Shake your body down to the ground", "dont stop til you get enough", and "the girl is mine"
P.S. I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE GIFS  :mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the one where he laughs and trys to cover it up  :lol:  :D

hehe, thank you, I Love them, too..

And on March 12th, at 10:30PM there will be a show named " 100 % Michael Jackson" on , make a guess....RTL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions