this1crazygirl

Re: The family
February 27, 2010, 01:16:00 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I think the family will use the hoax to their advantage wether they admit he is alive or not ,either way ,they win . The more people that  talk about Michael ,the more people TALK about MJ ,the more Movie,tabloids,cds.books , Tshirts etc  sells .So the Jackson bros .get more notoriety ,more gigs etc .  So , it lends credit to the notion that "someone " {possibly Sony ,Aeg , John Branca & branca worked for Sony ,which was a conflict of interest ,and MJ fired him because of it . MJ's part of Sony Is called Sony /ATV and then there is just Sony } that "someone " instagated the hoax for profit ,to keep peoples minds in" Limbo " so they will continue to purchase ,read ,look at movies , sites etc. .If you follow the money you will find the truth .I really don't think Mj was that interested in money ,he was more interested in creating art & taking care of his kids . {you don't go on shopping sprees like in the Bashier Docu. if you are worried about Money ! } So who was worried about making money ? Also there is a power element ,Michael was& has been dealing with the "power elite { owners of Sony - AEG etc.} for a long time and they are already rich beyond belief ,so it is more about power to the rich ,evil elite ,than money . The lower end people like Thome , Phiillips is was all about money for them ,and still is . Notice how some of the people involved with TII are all kinda famous now ? {Kenny O , the girl guitar player , Mj;s choreographer etc. } wonder what was promised to them for their silence in this conspiracy ? FAME AND MONEY} It's all about the Money to damn near everybody !

I think it good if they make $$ off of this... do you know how many artists in the past 50 years who was cheated out of show $$, royalty $$, spin $$? Do you know how many artists MJ saved and bought their rights back for them and stuff? If the Jacksons make $$ from this,thats's good... do you know how much $$ these new artists make off their image when they dress in a MJ style, or sing a line from one of his songs, or just mention his name in a song? GOOD FOR THE JACKSONS!!! 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 01:17:16 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
Here are some more pics of Joseph Jackson & Jesse Jackson having a blast right after MJ 'died'

[youtube:2maqniqx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEet-XcnUB0[/youtube:2maqniqx]

The family is also what puzzles me. After someone dies, you don't have to be sad all the time. Heck, I even laughed my ass of at my grandmothers funeral! I was really sad and crying all the time. But when the choir started to sing, I couldn't help but laugh. They were singing SO false, so off key! And they were looking so serious! My sister was also laughing, so when we looked at each other, it became even worse.

After that one of my nieces read a poem and then I was all tears again.

So what I'm trying to say is, it is not the laughing that makes them suspicious, it is the lack of tears. We have to remember that we cannot compare this family to our families. These people have been in the spotlight for almost all their lives and they are not very prone on hiding their emotions. Just a couple of facts;
- Jermaine cried on camera when reminiscing the time he left J5.
- Janet has been married for seven years, NOBODY knew this (and by nobody, I mean the media).
- MJ crying on camera when Batshit asked about his father.
- During the 2005 trials, they came out as a family. There was always someone with MJ and they ALL (even Jospeh!) seemed genuinly upset. - When LaToya rushed to the hospital on june 25th, she was crying.
- When Jermaine told the world his brother had died, there were no tears, no nothing. He said 'this is hard' but he came over as very cool and collected.
- When Marlon spoke about Brandon (his dead twin) at the memorial, he teared up.

All these facts lead to one conclusion. This is a family that knows how to handle the media. If they don't want you to know something, you will never know. But if something really upsets them they -just like 'normal' people- can't hide their emotions.

Two days ago, I watched the memorial again. There was grief. There was pain. Look at Usher, look at Mariah Carey (she couldn't even sing!) and more important, look at Brooke Shields. She is the only one that acted 'normal' to me. All chocked up, all teared up, because she lost someone she used to be very close to. But the family? Nothing, just straight faces. The happy backstage pictures with the dancers...

And don't get me started about the 'funeral'. Liz laughing, Macaulay smiling... And those were his true close friends. His dearest friend (and as I like to believe, the love of his life) Diana Ross was nowhere to be seen.

It doesn't add up. I am a bit sceptical about all the 'clues' MJ left behind in TII, but the way his friends and family behave... There's something fishy. They do not act like a family in mourning. Making weird conflicting statements, (No open casket because his face was damaged vs he looked like he was a sleep and the kids saw him) public appearances without showing emotions. I lost a very dear friend four years ago. It took me three years to be able to talk about him, or just think about him, without getting all chocked up.

These are my thoughts. I am curious what you guys think.

I agree with you!

Especially the underlined is so true. They all had his back during those awfull times. But now they seem all happy happy joy joy  :?

@Datroot, her emotions looked very real to me. I don't think she is in on the hoax so she thinks he passed away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 27, 2010, 01:17:51 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
I didn't think Brooke did a very good acting job pretending to cry - it was ssoooooo false to me.  I agree with everything else you said though.
Really? Was it false to you? Could you explain to me how, because to me it came across very genuine. But why would an old friend be in on the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

February 27, 2010, 01:21:03 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"

I agree with you!

Especially the underlined is so true. They all had his back during those awfull times. But now they seem all happy happy joy joy  :?

@Datroot, her emotions looked very real to me. I don't think she is in on the hoax so she thinks he passed away.

During the 2005 trial I realized for the first time that they are indeed a family, a very close family. There is a lot of love there and -just as you said- they had his back.

I am going to make a risky statement, but it seems like the family was more sad in 2005 then they are today. If a trial already has such an impact on a family, can you imagine what will happen if someone dies?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

February 27, 2010, 01:22:15 PM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"
Quote from: "kelly wright"
I think the family will use the hoax to their advantage wether they admit he is alive or not ,either way ,they win . The more people that  talk about Michael ,the more people TALK about MJ ,the more Movie,tabloids,cds.books , Tshirts etc  sells .So the Jackson bros .get more notoriety ,more gigs etc .  So , it lends credit to the notion that "someone " {possibly Sony ,Aeg , John Branca & branca worked for Sony ,which was a conflict of interest ,and MJ fired him because of it . MJ's part of Sony Is called Sony /ATV and then there is just Sony } that "someone " instagated the hoax for profit ,to keep peoples minds in" Limbo " so they will continue to purchase ,read ,look at movies , sites etc. .If you follow the money you will find the truth .I really don't think Mj was that interested in money ,he was more interested in creating art & taking care of his kids . {you don't go on shopping sprees like in the Bashier Docu. if you are worried about Money ! } So who was worried about making money ? Also there is a power element ,Michael was& has been dealing with the "power elite { owners of Sony - AEG etc.} for a long time and they are already rich beyond belief ,so it is more about power to the rich ,evil elite ,than money . The lower end people like Thome , Phiillips is was all about money for them ,and still is . Notice how some of the people involved with TII are all kinda famous now ? {Kenny O , the girl guitar player , Mj;s choreographer etc. } wonder what was promised to them for their silence in this conspiracy ? FAME AND MONEY} It's all about the Money to damn near everybody !

I think it good if they make $$ off of this... do you know how many artists in the past 50 years who was cheated out of show $$, royalty $$, spin $$? Do you know how many artists MJ saved and bought their rights back for them and stuff? If the Jacksons make $$ from this,thats's good... do you know how much $$ these new artists make off their image when they dress in a MJ style, or sing a line from one of his songs, or just mention his name in a song? GOOD FOR THE JACKSONS!!! 8-)

Amen to that!
If they make money off this, it's they're right. The Jacksons all worked very hard for their accomplishments so if they want to make money off this they have my blessings.  :D They earned it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 27, 2010, 01:26:20 PM

I agree with you!

During the 2005 trial I realized for the first time that they are indeed a family, a very close family. There is a lot of love there and -just as you said- they had his back.

I am going to make a risky statement, but it seems like the family was more sad in 2005 then they are today. If a trial already has such an impact on a family, can you imagine what will happen if someone dies?

Exactly, it's seems so contradictory.
This is really the reason I got to believe this is a hoax; because of the emotions of the family or rather the lack of emotions.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 27, 2010, 08:01:47 PM
And let's not forget another fact, it was the family that condemned TII even before watching it. Joseph stated that it was 'all body doubles'.

Why the heck would a father say that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

February 27, 2010, 08:19:49 PM
And let's not forget another fact, it was the family that condemned TII even before watching it. Joseph stated that it was 'all body doubles'.

I don't believe Michael used doubles.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 27, 2010, 08:28:24 PM

If he didn't use doubles, that quote from Joseph is even weirder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Before you judge me
Try hard to love me"

February 27, 2010, 08:33:46 PM

If he didn't use doubles, that quote from Joseph is even weirder.

He IS a weird man LOL :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

March 09, 2010, 02:14:26 PM
I think that this is too big of a thing to keep all bottled up.  Sooner or later you will see someone slip up.
We all know that there is a reason for it all.  Maybe Michael was having a nervous breakdown and he had to get away for his own sanity.  He also needed money, plus he was under contract for the concerts.
So what else could he possibly do ?  Plus he already had so many lawsuits, did he really need another.  Perhaps he needed and wanted to do the concerts and realised that he could not do all 50 concerts as good as what was expected of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

March 09, 2010, 02:17:55 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
I think that this is too big of a thing to keep all bottled up.  Sooner or later you will see someone slip up.
We all know that there is a reason for it all.  Maybe Michael was having a nervous breakdown and he had to get away for his own sanity.  He also needed money, plus he was under contract for the concerts.
So what else could he possibly do ?  Plus he already had so many lawsuits, did he really need another.  Perhaps he needed and wanted to do the concerts and realised that he could not do all 50 concerts as good as what was expected of him.

I think Jermaine had a lot of slip ups :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

MashMike

March 09, 2010, 03:19:56 PM

I absolutely agree with you Chamon,great post,so maybe Joe claimed that there were doubles,cause when  the whole world saw TIE they would see a heathy Michael who didn't seem exhausted or dragged at all,and they would question the hoax as many have already done it and it would become dangerous for his safety
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

March 09, 2010, 04:27:22 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"

I don't think he needed the money IMO.
He planned the hoax for a big message I think, that's why I also think he was prepering for the hoax at least 10 years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

the arabian nights

March 12, 2010, 03:58:51 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hear secret Michael Jackson tapes
Shock Neverland tapes reveal what Jacko really thought about family

By James Desborough, 20/09/2009

MICHAEL Jackson made a series of blistering attacks on his family in secret taped interviews, we can reveal.

The singer branded his brothers in the Jackson 5 LAZY MOANERS who just sat around relying on him to make them money.

Hear Michael Jackson slate his family in his secret Neverland tapes
One by one he dubbed them DULL, a COPYCAT, a WOMANISER and ARGUMENTATIVE. Then he bitched about sisters La Toya and Janet.

And he even called MUM Katherine "disappointing" in astonishing rants recorded with the ghost writer of his autobiography Moonwalk.

Then Jacko, who died in June, realised he'd gone too far several times, snapping: "You can't print that."

But today we can - and the revelations will stun fans and his family members who have spent weeks lavishing praise on the dead singer and gushing about how close they were.

"The brothers didn't give me support," he snipes on one tape. "We'd be working on a TV show or video and they'd be sitting around moaning and groaning but I'd be watching and learning.

"It takes a talent, but some people are lazy and don't want to develop anything." Then he goes through the original band members - Jackie, 58, Tito, 55, Jermaine, 54, and Marlon, 52 - in turn.

ON TITO: "Tito is into the anatomy of how a car is built," scoffs Jacko who pinpoints him as one of the biggest whingers in the band. "He is a grease monkey.

"He still goes to the hobby shop and buys airplanes and flys them. He loves putting them together - they're on these plastic things and you glue them. That is so boring."

ON MARLON: "People used to call him ugly and make fun of him - and people would say, 'Which brother is that one?'.

"He constantly imitates me on stage. Whatever I do he'll do right after me. I hate when that happens because he looks too "doo woppy" and so old-fashioned."

ON JERMAINE: Jackson accused Jermaine - who split from first wife Hazel over a fling with another beauty - of being a womaniser and not having the self-belief to follow him as a successful solo act.

Jermaine would either be looking for girls or going along with the jokes," said Jacko.

As a songwriter he lambasted him for "always letting outside influences change what style and beauty he's created.

"It always ends up not being his creation and changed in some type of way."

ON JACKIE: The eldest brother was simply dismissed as stubborn and argumentative.

"He approaches everything with so much negativity and doubting," stormed Jacko.

ON RANDY: His youngest brother - who joined the group when they became The Jacksons - made the mistake of never taking Jacko's advice. "He doesn't listen and is real hard-headed," he said of Randy, now 47. "You say it's dark - he'll say it's daylight. And he has to be macho. I'll never forget the day we had a meeting with our producer who said you've got to stand up on your own.

"Randy stood up and said: "I'm a man' - we are all started laughing."

Jacko's venom didn't stop at his brothers. The women in the family are all told to Beat It too.

ON HIS MUM: Publicly Jackson has always insisted that Katherine, 78, was "the closest person in his life, a great mother and provider."

But on the secret tapes he said: "She disappointed me. She did an interview (about him). I don't like her to talk. It's none of those people's business."

And he revealed how his mother never wanted daughters. "She wished she would have had all boys. She told my sisters that - and they agreed! That's how my sisters are - they are prejudiced against other girls."

And so it was the turn of La Toya, 53, and 43-year-old Janet for the Jacko treatment.

ON LA TOYA: "To me she is Mrs Nice and Nasty. I come in her room (and she says), 'You can't sit on her couch, sit on the bed or walk on the carpet', She wants to keep everything fresh.

"If you cough at the table she covers her plate. If you sneeze forget it, she's in another room. If you clear your throat, you can't do that while she is eating."

"And forget about going to the movies. She doesn't understand what I see in Star Wars, Close Encounters or Jaws."

ON JANET: He was consumed with jealousy when his favourite sister left home to marry pop producer James DeBarge in 1984. Within a year it was over.

"Janet is a tomboy. That is why it kills me to see her off and married. We did everything together and were just alike. We write a whole schedule for the day and follow it. It's a terrible loss."

While she gets off fairly lightly, the 80-year-old father who beat him as a child naturally receives both barrels.

ON DAD JOE: "I would suffer if I had to spend a whole day with him.

"He would sit in a chair with a belt or a switch and we'd do our performance. And if we messed up he hit you."

"To tell you the truth, I never have felt close to him. He has always been like a mystery man."

But when it came to Michael Jackson, the Moonwalk ghost writer was left in no doubt about his high self-esteem. He insisted it was he who got them away from Motown, paving the way for his family to amass a fortune.

ON HIMSELF: "They (the brothers) thought I was naïve, soft and sweet and wimpy, but I wasn't. It was me who went to Berry Gordy (Motown's chief) and said, 'We're gonna leave'.

"I am the captain of my ship. I take suggestions and listen to what everyone has to say, but the final decision is mine."

That's apart from when he did the famous Pepsi commercial in which his hair was set on fire.

He revealed he couldn't stand the drink.

"I hate Pepsi. I hated doing that dumb commercial," he said.

"The only thing I liked about it was working with the children."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions