Re: What is he doing right now?
February 23, 2010, 01:45:19 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Well seeing how he has some free time on his hands, I do not doubt at all the he is on the internet frequently. I do believe 100000% that he visits here and maybe even posts. I think he is aware of all the hoax sites and reads them often. I think he likes reading peoples thoughts and how we have figured things out.

I don't think he has much free time, he's leading this hoax and I don't think that's an easy thing to do. ;)
Anyway, if Michael is alive (wich we are not 100% sure of ofcourse) he would definitly be reading all the hoax sites to see how we response on all the clues he's leaving.
 :D Hi Michael! I love you!

:lol:  I imagine he´s here posting things and people debunking his own theory of why he did it  :lol:  :lol:  it must be frustrating!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

BTW.... Michael, if you are here.... PLEASE PM ME!!!  :oops:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

Eva R

February 23, 2010, 06:51:07 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "frogh777"
So, If MJ is alive, witch I think he is, then what is he doing right now. I mean right now when YOU are reading this.. maybe he is also reading this message. Maybe hes sleeping right now. I think we all ''forgot''' MJ and we put all our attention in clues!! So where is he right now? What is he doing right now?

all4loveandbelieve:
I wish I could say I am  clairvoyant and tell you that  MJ is reading what we are writting, and that he feels the  love  and the beleif we have in him.  I will also tell you that when he is reading all of our postings he is crying of  happiness because he sees the L.O.V.E we have for him and don't forget even if we do not know eachother,since we come from all over the world, we are getting  closer towards each other. Isn't this what Michael wants WE ARE THE WORLD?? . This is what MJ wants us to do,  to respect eachother, also not judging whithout knowing the person, nor the facts.
I have a gift, which I am sometimes very scared to use. I have strong intuitions(feelings). I am not lying to you, nor have any intention of hurting anyone. I do feel strongly in my soul, that MJ is alive and well. I felt this way when I read it in the internet, June 25 2009.. I had a feeling he hoaxed his death not because of the 50 concerts, well that is part of it,  also because he felt that we did not have any faith in him.  Well Michael Jackson if you are reading this we do love you, and we wish you the best, even if you do not come back to this mad world we would understand. We will also do our best to change the world, peace and harmony.
thank you.
very beautiful post. Thank you very much. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 26, 2010, 11:53:58 PM
i don't know what he's doing. hopefully laughing. maybe dancing- god knows i love it when that man gyrates. it's like sex appeal was invented when he came along.

any ways....i hope first and foremost that he's happy. i hope he's surround by people he can actually trust and that those are taking good care of him. i hope that he gets to be with his kids (probably not every day if he's doing this hoax), but at least a large amount of time. his children are truly stunning.

if he decides to come back- i think i can speak for a large majority of his fans- that we don't expect anything from him. honestly, i've been a fan for a long time, but if he never performs another note i would be okay knowing that he's fine, happy and liberated.

michael didn't deserve what he's been put through since he was young. he's a gift. he should have been treated that way. hopefully, after his re-birth, finally people will appreciate him.

michael- if and when you decide to come back to us, we'll be waiting with open arms. those who will choose to attack why you did this (you know the media's fetish for the negative), we're here to defend you. til the end.

no, love you more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

February 27, 2010, 12:09:39 AM
I think MJ is reading a book about his favorite, Renaissance artist, Michelangelo! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 27, 2010, 12:12:37 AM
If he is in Neverland he might be watching a late flick it would be 10:12pm there  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

February 27, 2010, 12:17:41 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"
I think MJ is reading a book about his favorite, Renaissance artist, Michelangelo! :D

I think MJ is writing a book about all of "this" but in a novel form and "WE are IN It!!"  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

February 27, 2010, 12:22:18 AM
31 guest Online! maybe 1 is MJ?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 27, 2010, 03:20:01 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
31 guest Online! maybe 1 is MJ?  :D

That would be so..  :D !
Don't get my hopes up!
 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Raven

February 27, 2010, 03:26:50 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
i don't know what he's doing. hopefully laughing. maybe dancing- god knows i love it when that man gyrates. it's like sex appeal was invented when he came along.

any ways....i hope first and foremost that he's happy. i hope he's surround by people he can actually trust and that those are taking good care of him. i hope that he gets to be with his kids (probably not every day if he's doing this hoax), but at least a large amount of time. his children are truly stunning.

if he decides to come back- i think i can speak for a large majority of his fans- that we don't expect anything from him. honestly, i've been a fan for a long time, but if he never performs another note i would be okay knowing that he's fine, happy and liberated.

michael didn't deserve what he's been put through since he was young. he's a gift. he should have been treated that way. hopefully, after his re-birth, finally people will appreciate him.

michael- if and when you decide to come back to us, we'll be waiting with open arms. those who will choose to attack why you did this (you know the media's fetish for the negative), we're here to defend you. til the end.

no, love you more.
Well said mjfansince4
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 28, 2010, 06:52:50 AM
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Maybe he is eating a chicken alive and doing some voodoo dance  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

bahahahaha  :lol:  :lol: i remember that quote abt how if a reporter says he was doing that ppl wud believe him just cos its in the media but if he himself said that they wud be lyk 'hes crazy dnt believe a word he says'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

February 28, 2010, 06:54:58 AM
Quote from: "L.O.V.Eispower"
Quote from: "Loveneverfeltsogood"
Maybe he is eating a chicken alive and doing some voodoo dance  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)

bahahahaha  :lol:  :lol: i remember that quote abt how if a reporter says he was doing that ppl wud believe him just cos its in the media but if he himself said that they wud be lyk 'hes crazy dnt believe a word he says'

Michael, busted. :: 3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 06:57:24 AM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "Lizziebee"
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "_Dangerous_"
playin with a super soker  :lol:

i dont know.. mayb doin normal things ?? like normal people ??
well hes at my house right now and hes eating up all my GLAZED DONUTS  :x
i'm gonna have to play fight him for the last one .... *leaves*

20 mins later
:d
I WON HAHA I GOT THE LAST DONUT HEHEHEHE
=) great now he's taking the chocolate , i better go make him some food before he eats up my cookies too =) gota go :d hahah

Gurl...you crack me up. I was just reading the Moonwalk book and the part where he was talking about his dad bringing glazed donuts home. LOL. How cute. But yeah....u better go get him some KFC or somethin' before he eats the cookies...wait, did u hide the ice cream? LOL...jk. Mikey bear can have it all and then some. <3
ahhh shit i forgot the icecream .... MICHAEL DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THOSE ICE CREAM SANWHICHES!!!! ah dam, he found them, time to take him to KFC :) i have no food left :D hehehe

ROFLMAOO mikey must be hungryyy from all the hoaxing  :D i will bring him some free kfc cos i work there hang on mike IM COMINGGGG!!! dnt eat all the icecreammm :lol:   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]When words fail, music speaks..[/size]

[size=150]Music is my life...michael you are my music and therefore my life =) [/size]

[size=150]Believe in L.O.V.E and magic[/size]

Shout

February 28, 2010, 07:12:19 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Well seeing how he has some free time on his hands, I do not doubt at all the he is on the internet frequently. I do believe 100000% that he visits here and maybe even posts. I think he is aware of all the hoax sites and reads them often. I think he likes reading peoples thoughts and how we have figured things out.

I don't think he has much free time, he's leading this hoax and I don't think that's an easy thing to do. ;)
Anyway, if Michael is alive (wich we are not 100% sure of ofcourse) he would definitly be reading all the hoax sites to see how we response on all the clues he's leaving.
 :D Hi Michael! I love you!

I love you more ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

MJLover1990

February 28, 2010, 07:26:28 AM
I most definitely think he's with his children being full of happiness and joy. Just trying to have as much fun as he can. Maybe browsing the web every once in a while and reading the hoax sites.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 08:24:48 AM
It's hard to say what I think he's doing right now, since there are so many options. But, I HOPE he's... breathing... for the first time in 46 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions