Hello! =)
February 21, 2010, 08:33:36 PM
Hey there fellow members!
I have just VERY recently joined this forum, but i am by far not a new member to the Hoax Family!
I am originally from the original MJHD.com which was from like July. I decided to join here because maybe from the other hoax forums i am with, you guys may have some clues that i havent picked up on yet.
(which i highly doubt since all us hoaxers are always on the ball and continuously distributing new information on a hourly basis -or maybe even minutes!)

I never REALLY opened up about myself on any other forums.
And i think its about time that i have done so. I felt that i should wait a while before i really open myself up.

My name is Samantha-Louise, and I am 15 years old. Yes, i know still a little youngster! A typical teen, soccer, cheerleading and rugby are my passions. One of my newest passions is Michael Jackson!
I've known OF MJ all of my life, but never really got into him because by the time i was fully aware of music - he wasn't really active in the music industry anymore. But i was exposed to him in my childhood years but very seldom. OF COURSE, i knew thriller, the short film scared the LIVING HELL out of me! (was 5 okay? haha) My mother owned his off the wall cd and would play it time to time in our truck when we went camping, and during some christmases i found myself listening to him singing "little drummer boy". I also remember seeing a few documentaries about him on tv, and i recall seeing him on the news about the molestation charges. I remember always asking my mom about who Michael Jackson was.. and all i ever got was "hes a singer sam" i continuously just brushed it off because my mother seemed to not have a care of who he was, so i assumed he wasnt something special..(BOY WAS I WRONG!)
I was about 5/6 years of age at this time.

Then..in June of 2009 on the 25th to be exact (5 days after my 15th birthday), i heard something on the radio that has changed my life FOREVER.
"Michael Jackson DIES at the age of 50!" UHM..what?!
Even my mother was like PSH yeah right! Then.. my mom gets a text from my older brother
"Hey mom, guess who died!"
my mom reads it then says "oh my god maybe he did die!!"
Although i wasnt a fan of him.. something inside me just..didnt feel right. I felt, nauseous..uneasy and sad. Yet, i knew NOTHING about him.. ABSOLUTELY nothing! Other than that he sang thriller, smooth criminal, beat it, dont stop til you get enough and billie jean.
Hell, i didnt even know that he was a black american! From that day on i felt guilty that i never really knew him.. for being so into him now..and not having a single clue about him before june 25..
I guess that very moment, in that truck.. i remember exactly what i was doing.. i was listening to my ipod "Wouldn't It Be Nice - Beach Boys" drinking gingerale texting my best friend Daniel. I believe god has shown me that i should really research Michael and find out who he really is. To find out his message. Which is LOVE, and i am VERY thankful that June 25th happened. Not thankful that MJ "died" but thankful that i found out who he is and what his purpose in life was.. i mean IS! Ever since then, I've changed!
Michael has made me aware that something in this world is missing.. LOVE. Ive honestly learned so much from this one man. it's absolutely incredible! I live by 2 mottos;
1. Anything is possible.
2. If Michael Jackson can do it, so can I. (hes gone through so much he has seriously become my idol, and THAT i assure with NEVER EVER change)

But now.. i dont feel guilty. Why should I? I have found Michael, and I am happy. Whether you have found him 3 minutes ago or 50 years ago, We all know his message now. To spread love! and to heal the world!

Anyways, i hope you guys found out something about me! =)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I\'ll never let you part, for you\'re always.. in my heart[/size]

Re: Hello! =)
February 21, 2010, 08:48:09 PM
What a beautiful note. Welcome :)  Michael spent his life encouraging us to make this world a better place through our actions.  It will be important, whether Michael comes back or not (I hope he does come back), to continue spreading the message of love for others and love for our planet. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Re: Hello! =)
February 21, 2010, 09:05:54 PM
ALL FOR L.O.V.E. WELCOME
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late