0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 21, 2010, 04:42:17 PM
I was wondering if Mo and Sousa would allow a new thread topic to become official called "Photo Requests"?
I get photos all the time from my sources in the media in HQ HD big sizes and would love to share however I also have requests for pics and need to know the photographer,year,etc to request from some of my sources so I thought we could start a thread here and fellow friends here can make a request for pics they need even by explaining the photo and/or posting a sample if available and I could do the same because it is so much easier asking for help with MJ pics with MJ FANS because they know what you are talking about!  :D

Thanks for your consideration on this possible new topic in the forum!

xoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane


Dot 246637

mykidsmum

  • Guest
Re: Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 21, 2010, 06:56:38 PM
I would LOVE to see some pictures you have...do you have some samples you would like to share????
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 21, 2010, 08:14:19 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
I would LOVE to see some pictures you have...do you have some samples you would like to share????

So do I! :D  Good idea!.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Re: Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 21, 2010, 08:19:13 PM
I think this would be a aweome idea. I love the WANTED poster photo!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Re: Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 21, 2010, 08:20:07 PM
I will make a Photobucket account for all of you to go into and have a look at what I have because there are TONS on my laptop and I am in the hospital now using a cell phone (shhhhh! don't rat me out!  :lol: ) and feel free to take what you like.
I will get started on this likely tomorrow because I should be released in the afternoon and post the Photobucket information for you all.

XOXO's to all!

PS-I am ok,nothing serious and don't have much time to go into details in here...nurse cow might walk in!  :lol:  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane


Dot 246637

Re: Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 21, 2010, 08:21:01 PM
^^^^ id love that  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
   
~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Re: Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 21, 2010, 08:41:20 PM
Great! Thank you!.
Take care!  :D  
xoxoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Re: Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 21, 2010, 09:22:40 PM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
I will make a Photobucket account for all of you to go into and have a look at what I have because there are TONS on my laptop and I am in the hospital now using a cell phone (shhhhh! don't rat me out!  :lol: ) and feel free to take what you like.
I will get started on this likely tomorrow because I should be released in the afternoon and post the Photobucket information for you all.

XOXO's to all!

PS-I am ok,nothing serious and don't have much time to go into details in here...nurse cow might walk in!  :lol:  :?

hopefully they r giving you good drugs heehee!!! and r you ok??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

  • Guest
Re: Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 22, 2010, 05:15:56 AM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
I was wondering if Mo and Sousa would allow a new thread topic to become official called "Photo Requests"?
I get photos all the time from my sources in the media in HQ HD big sizes and would love to share however I also have requests for pics and need to know the photographer,year,etc to request from some of my sources so I thought we could start a thread here and fellow friends here can make a request for pics they need even by explaining the photo and/or posting a sample if available and I could do the same because it is so much easier asking for help with MJ pics with MJ FANS because they know what you are talking about!  :D

Thanks for your consideration on this possible new topic in the forum!

xoxo

Consider it done!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

  • Guest
Re: Thread request in Michael photo forum?
February 22, 2010, 05:32:50 AM
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
I will make a Photobucket account for all of you to go into and have a look at what I have because there are TONS on my laptop and I am in the hospital now using a cell phone (shhhhh! don't rat me out!  :lol: ) and feel free to take what you like.
I will get started on this likely tomorrow because I should be released in the afternoon and post the Photobucket information for you all.

XOXO's to all!

PS-I am ok,nothing serious and don't have much time to go into details in here...nurse cow might walk in!  :lol:  :?

hope your okay -  :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
0
funny
0
informative
0
agree
0
disagree
0
pwnt
0
like
0
dislike
0
late
0
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
2 Replies
901 Views
Last post December 04, 2009, 01:15:30 PM
by LLJ
1 Replies
694 Views
Last post December 19, 2009, 02:02:55 PM
by angelshadow
166 Replies
13900 Views
Last post April 25, 2010, 02:45:56 PM
by spike21
85 Replies
6479 Views
Last post March 01, 2010, 07:00:11 PM
by imabeliever2
3 Replies
2750 Views
Last post May 07, 2010, 12:11:41 AM
by MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal