hope

Re: BLOND WOMAN REVEALED??
December 03, 2009, 09:05:57 PM
I agree that "she" is Michael, and she did give the thumbs up after " Heal the world". :D And some were saying that "hat man" could have been Mac. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 11:57:03 PM
Lol...........omg....blubird....if she turns out not to be MJ, I can't wait to see that stunt...lol  :lol:  :o  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

December 04, 2009, 12:05:32 AM
Maybe the older man that we thought was originally MJ was dressed to keep the attention from the blonde woman?????   Because he didn't look natural and appeared to be in disguise for some reason.   I believe he was there for a purpose.  Also, he made sure that his presence was noticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

December 04, 2009, 06:26:19 PM
Quote from: "Doreen"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login an account day to day
View it as a celebretation of Michael Jackson's life.
I looked and don't see Taylor Dayne's name here on the list at the the public memorial at the Staples Center in downtown L.A.
The tribute show is aired live all around the world.
At the end, the Jackson family and all the artist perform We Are The World and Heal The World with Prince, Paris and Blanket.
Paris ends the tribute with a moving speech calling Michael "the best daddy you could ever imagine" before breaking in Janet's arms.

The guest list includes among others :
Katherine Jackson, Joe Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket) Rebbie Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, LaToya Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Randy Jackson, Janet Jackson, Austin Brown, Stacee Brown Salas, Rex Salas, London Blue Salas, Yashi Brown, Nathaniel Brown, Siggy Jackson, Brandi Jackson, Taj Jackson, Taryll Jackson, TJ Jackson, Royal Jackson, Jermaine Jackson II, Autumn Jackson, Jaimy Jackson, Jeremy Jackson, Jourdynn Jackson, Donte Jackson, Jaafar Jackson, Jermajesty Jackson, Brittny Jackson, Valencia Jackson, Marlon Jackson Jr, Genevieve Jackson, Steveanna Jackson, Randy Jackson Jr, Levon Jackson, Elijah Jackson, Rijo Jackson, Simone Jackson, Michelle Jackson, Antony Jackson, Brent Jackson,
who are these jacksons...lmao

Jeffré Philips, Frank Dileo, Grace Rwaramba, Omer Bhatti, Dominic Cascio, Connie Cascio, Dominic Cascio Jr, Frank Cascio, Eddie Cascio, Marie Nicole Cascio, Aldo Cascio, Anton Schleiter, Francescka Schleiter, Miko Brando, Karen Brando, Shane Brando, Prudence Brando, Mark Lester, Todd Bridges, Corey Feldman,Chris Tucker Evvy Tavasci, Smokey Robinson, Queen Latifah, Usher; Kobe Bryant, Jesse Jackson, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi, Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith, Stevie Wonder, Wesley Snipes, Kim Porter, Nicole Richie,Spike Lee,, Louis Farrakhan, Ja’net Dubois, Eddie Holland, Freda Payne, David Gest, Joe Frazier, Sean, Diddy” Combs, Don King, Martin Bander, Tommy Mottola, Mickey Rooney, Dionne Warwick, Levar Burton, Telma Hopkins, Lou Ferrigno, Mike Tyson, John Landis, Wayne Nagin, Mike Lapperuque, Anil Kapoor, Shana Mangatal, Evan Ross, Riley Keough, Chris Brown, The Kardashians, Debbie Allen, Brian Oxman, Raymone Bain, Tohme Tohme Lil Kim, Brett Ratner, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Akon, Suzanne DePasse, Nathan East, Paulinho DaCosta.Basheer, Michael Amir, Faheem, the This Is It Team (Michael Bearden, Alfred Dunbar, Roger Bashiri Johnson, Jonathan Moffett, Thomas Organ, Orianthi Panagaris, and Morris Pleasure,Judith Hill, Dorian Holley, Darryl Phinnesse,Kenneth Stacey; Kenny Ortega, Travis Payne, Anthony Testa, Stacey Walker; Karen Faye Heinze, Michael Bush, Nicholas Bass, Daniel Celebre, Mekia Cox, Christopher Grant, Misha Hamilton, Shannon Holtzapffel, Devin Jamieson, Charles Klapow, Ricardo Reid, Danielle Rueda Watts, Tyne Stecklein, and Timor Steffens)

i didnt see any of the people in bold...lol I did see diana ross's youngest daughter but no evan and i seen diddy and his step son quincy but not his mom kim porter...and i hope shana was there cause she is very pretty to me and i want her to be his GF lol :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

alive

December 04, 2009, 07:11:50 PM
I'm sorry, that is not Taylor Dayne, unless she had major surgery and decreased in body build, I'm not talking weight, Taylor has a big build and blonde woman doesn't. I vote no way!!!! God it's amazing how much "she" resembles Michael....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 07:28:16 PM
Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Maybe the older man that we thought was originally MJ was dressed to keep the attention from the blonde woman?????   Because he didn't look natural and appeared to be in disguise for some reason.   I believe he was there for a purpose.  Also, he made sure that his presence was noticed.
Like a decoy..or a distraction..stay focused on him and the blonde "lady" fades into the scene unnoticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 04, 2009, 07:59:56 PM
Katherine Jackson, Joe Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket) Rebbie Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, LaToya Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Randy Jackson, Janet Jackson, Austin Brown, Stacee Brown Salas, Rex Salas, London Blue Salas, Yashi Brown, Nathaniel Brown, Siggy Jackson, Brandi Jackson, Taj Jackson, Taryll Jackson, TJ Jackson, Royal Jackson, Jermaine Jackson II, Autumn Jackson, Jaimy Jackson, Jeremy Jackson, Jourdynn Jackson, Donte Jackson, Jaafar Jackson, Jermajesty Jackson, Brittny Jackson, Valencia Jackson, Marlon Jackson Jr, Genevieve Jackson, Steveanna Jackson, Randy Jackson Jr, Levon Jackson, Elijah Jackson, Rijo Jackson, Simone Jackson, Michelle Jackson, Antony Jackson, Brent Jackson, Jeffré Philips, Frank Dileo, Grace Rwaramba, Omer Bhatti, Dominic Cascio, Connie Cascio, Dominic Cascio Jr, Frank Cascio, Eddie Cascio, Marie Nicole Cascio, Aldo Cascio, Anton Schleiter, Francescka Schleiter, Miko Brando, Karen Brando, Shane Brando, Prudence Brando, Mark Lester, Todd Bridges, Corey Feldman, Chris Tucker, Evvy Tavasci, Smokey Robinson, Queen Latifah, Usher; Kobe Bryant, Jesse Jackson, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi, Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith, Stevie Wonder, Wesley Snipes, Kim Porter, Nicole Richie,Spike Lee,, Louis Farrakhan, Ja’net Dubois, Eddie Holland, Freda Payne, David Gest, Joe Frazier, Sean, Diddy” Combs, Don King, Martin Bander, Tommy Mottola, Mickey Rooney, Dionne Warwick, Levar Burton, Telma Hopkins, Lou Ferrigno, Mike Tyson, John Landis, Wayne Nagin, Mike Lapperuque, Anil Kapoor, Shana Mangatal, Evan Ross, Riley Keough, Chris Brown, The Kardashians, Debbie Allen, Brian Oxman, Raymone Bain, Tohme Tohme Lil Kim, Brett Ratner, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Akon, Suzanne DePasse, Nathan East, Paulinho DaCosta.Basheer, Michael Amir, Faheem, the This Is It Team (Michael Bearden, Alfred Dunbar, Roger Bashiri Johnson, Jonathan Moffett, Thomas Organ, Orianthi Panagaris, and Morris Pleasure,Judith Hill, Dorian Holley, Darryl Phinnesse,Kenneth Stacey; Kenny Ortega, Travis Payne, Anthony Testa, Stacey Walker; Karen Faye Heinze, Michael Bush, Nicholas Bass, Daniel Celebre, Mekia Cox, Christopher Grant, Misha Hamilton, Shannon Holtzapffel, Devin Jamieson, Charles Klapow, Ricardo Reid, Danielle Rueda Watts, Tyne Stecklein, and Timor Steffens)

wow, didn't know Tommy Mottola was invited...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 04, 2009, 08:10:22 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Katherine Jackson, Joe Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson II (Blanket) Rebbie Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Tito Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, LaToya Jackson, Marlon Jackson, Randy Jackson, Janet Jackson, Austin Brown, Stacee Brown Salas, Rex Salas, London Blue Salas, Yashi Brown, Nathaniel Brown, Siggy Jackson, Brandi Jackson, Taj Jackson, Taryll Jackson, TJ Jackson, Royal Jackson, Jermaine Jackson II, Autumn Jackson, Jaimy Jackson, Jeremy Jackson, Jourdynn Jackson, Donte Jackson, Jaafar Jackson, Jermajesty Jackson, Brittny Jackson, Valencia Jackson, Marlon Jackson Jr, Genevieve Jackson, Steveanna Jackson, Randy Jackson Jr, Levon Jackson, Elijah Jackson, Rijo Jackson, Simone Jackson, Michelle Jackson, Antony Jackson, Brent Jackson, Jeffré Philips, Frank Dileo, Grace Rwaramba, Omer Bhatti, Dominic Cascio, Connie Cascio, Dominic Cascio Jr, Frank Cascio, Eddie Cascio, Marie Nicole Cascio, Aldo Cascio, Anton Schleiter, Francescka Schleiter, Miko Brando, Karen Brando, Shane Brando, Prudence Brando, Mark Lester, Todd Bridges, Corey Feldman, Chris Tucker, Evvy Tavasci, Smokey Robinson, Queen Latifah, Usher; Kobe Bryant, Jesse Jackson, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi, Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith, Stevie Wonder, Wesley Snipes, Kim Porter, Nicole Richie,Spike Lee,, Louis Farrakhan, Ja’net Dubois, Eddie Holland, Freda Payne, David Gest, Joe Frazier, Sean, Diddy” Combs, Don King, Martin Bander, Tommy Mottola, Mickey Rooney, Dionne Warwick, Levar Burton, Telma Hopkins, Lou Ferrigno, Mike Tyson, John Landis, Wayne Nagin, Mike Lapperuque, Anil Kapoor, Shana Mangatal, Evan Ross, Riley Keough, Chris Brown, The Kardashians, Debbie Allen, Brian Oxman, Raymone Bain, Tohme Tohme Lil Kim, Brett Ratner, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, Akon, Suzanne DePasse, Nathan East, Paulinho DaCosta.Basheer, Michael Amir, Faheem, the This Is It Team (Michael Bearden, Alfred Dunbar, Roger Bashiri Johnson, Jonathan Moffett, Thomas Organ, Orianthi Panagaris, and Morris Pleasure,Judith Hill, Dorian Holley, Darryl Phinnesse,Kenneth Stacey; Kenny Ortega, Travis Payne, Anthony Testa, Stacey Walker; Karen Faye Heinze, Michael Bush, Nicholas Bass, Daniel Celebre, Mekia Cox, Christopher Grant, Misha Hamilton, Shannon Holtzapffel, Devin Jamieson, Charles Klapow, Ricardo Reid, Danielle Rueda Watts, Tyne Stecklein, and Timor Steffens)

wow, didn't know Tommy Mottola was invited...  :?
exactly....this list is BS as far as im concerned :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 08:13:58 PM
Mj has dressed as a woman before.
The only thing i would question is that if MJ was dressed as blonde woman at the memorial, would the height not give him away?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 04, 2009, 08:18:40 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
The only thing i would question is that if MJ was dressed as blonde woman at the memorial, would the height not give him away?
when she stands up she is very tall!

ok but am i the only person thinks that that ian harper guy could be in on the hoax? i mean he is the one who said that mj would die 6months before he "did"..but anyways the reason i bring this up is because he said that mj use to dress as a women and he had footage of him in drag and we would see it by the end of the year! well what is that was a clue that mj is the lady and hatman is someone else :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 09:54:17 PM
Quote from: "misha86"

ok but am i the only person thinks that that ian harper guy could be in on the hoax? i mean he is the one who said that mj would die 6months before he "did"..but anyways the reason i bring this up is because he said that mj use to dress as a women and he had footage of him in drag and we would see it by the end of the year! well what is that was a clue that mj is the lady and hatman is someone else :?:

I know woman just as tall as MJ, and I don't think the height would give it away. I think the lady holding hands with 'Teddy Riley' is Michael. I believe he was there, plus the bone structure and everything fits him to a T. I do think that hat man might have been another person that was supposed to be at the funeral dressed up to look like Michael because he diefinitely looks like someone younger in some type of disguise. Also "Michael...L.O.V.E.* stated that he was the blonde, and I do feel it was the real Michael Jackson this time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 09:55:52 PM

mm, i doubt that ian harper guy is in. he said Michael was homosexual, which is BS. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 10:54:36 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"

mm, i doubt that ian harper guy is in. he said Michael was homosexual, which is BS. :evil:
yes everything he says is bs but everything he says has came true in some ways...like with the women thing, and the lolli pop thing and then we see mike with a sucker in the this is it photos and yes he said he was gay but remeber dr kliens friend said they were lovers...

what im saying is that i think he was giving us clue and no i dont think mj is gay and i think the whole book is BS ...idk i think that the most clues are being giving out by the people we least expect
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 03:07:44 AM

That's not Michael.  :lol:  And that is definitely not Paris.  They retracted this story later...I heard it was Terry Hatcher.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

MissG

December 05, 2009, 06:44:36 AM

I have a hard time to believe that is Michael´s butt  :shock:
And also, that woman is really ugly, as well as uncomfortable to look at  :lol: gosh. Michael would look better as a woman! Even with a drag aura, he has a very nice profile.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"