topsecretgirl

Re: Maura's New Video Truth Campaign Intro
March 01, 2010, 02:03:15 AM
I always found the TII pose strange, it looked to me like his hands and arms were forming horns. Like the devil.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
March 02, 2010, 09:41:26 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "curious1"
All I can say is WOW. She seems to be on to something.

All I can say is this is BS. Sorry!!! This does not convincing me! Michael was is in the first place an artist and not a fighter against Illuminati. To me there is no one convincing prove for Michael´s fight against Illuminati. You will find this "clues" everywhere if you want to find them!! But this is just ridiculous sorry! Maybe she should point out everything not just some parts to underline her opinion, then I am sure she will find the truth instead of some illusions

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,
Go to sleepy little baby.
When you wake, you shall have,
All the pretty little horses.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have read alot of your come backs to the naysayers Mo and have  :lol:  here alone at my house tempted to post a comment in support of you. I have restrained my self until this one. This should get an award.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 02, 2010, 10:47:10 PM
:geek:

I just got done reviewing Maura's Truth video and well, I must say good for her, she is finally seeing the truth. She hasn't always been on this truth campaign from the jumpstreet with her intial videos in her series. She also had a veil of deception over her eyes.

She was also one of those people who was in denial of the truth when it came to the Illuminati. She also wanted to stay very far from it.

Many people were already aware of the Illuminati and how they had a huge influence over MJ and his life at one point. Many people were trying to expose this truth here on this site and many people attacked those people with naysayer shit. She was one of them.

She posted nasty comments and videos towards the people who had been trying to expose the truth all along.

I am glad to see she is coming around but, my advice is to not take everything you hear from someone who may not have the FULL understanding of the Illuminati.

Unless you do extensive research outside of this forum and read up on it yourself, you will not be able to FULLY understand it.

Many people will blindly follow half truths. There is always half truths within half lies.

Do not always trust or listen to the messenger without your own proper investigation and your own gut TRUTH feeling.

While I am a very strong believer in the fact that the Illuminati exists and at one point they did have a very strong influence over MJ's life, that is no longer the case.

One thing you can not do or ever do is KILL a TRUE PURE spirit and soul like MJ.
No matter how much evil influence is over one persons life when you have a soul as PURE as MJ's it will shine as his does and never be put out.

Because MJ is as PURE as he is at his core, it is the very reason he has masterminded this GREAT ESCAPE from the evil. This is the reason MJ has been able to expose the evilness and the Illuminati. He is protected by GOD. He is very much ALIVE and in full charge of this whole experience.

That is the power of faith. That is the power of TRUTH, and GOOD.
That is the power of GOD.
MJ is the TRUTHTELLER.

Don't be lead by confusion.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Maura\'s New Video Truth Campaign Intro
March 03, 2010, 02:55:01 AM
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive

"I just got done reviewing Maura's Truth video and well, I must say good for her, she is finally seeing the truth. She hasn't always been on this truth campaign from the jumpstreet with her intial videos in her series. She also had a veil of deception over her eyes."

Really? And you know this because you know her personally?

"She was also one of those people who was in denial of the truth when it came to the Illuminati. She also wanted to stay very far from it."

Denial because she didn't think it was the largest reason behind the hoax? Because one should choose to stay far away from an issue, doesn't mean that that they are in denial over it...

"I am glad to see she is coming around but, my advice is to not take everything you hear from someone who may not have the FULL understanding of the Illuminati."

And you have a full understanding then? Only a person in the Illuminati would... If you are in the Illuminati posting on a MJDH forum... Well there is a bigger issue at hand... NOBODY on this forum or any other forum that is claiming to "have inside knowledge" of the Illuminati does... Any person that would believe otherwise is a complete idiot...

"Unless you do extensive research outside of this forum and read up on it yourself, you will not be able to FULLY understand it."

Research= STILL just coming up with a theory... There are NO facts surrounding the Illuminati... Speculation only... There for that makes nobody an expert.

"While I am a very strong believer in the fact that the Illuminati exists and at one point they did have a very strong influence over MJ's life, that is no longer the case."

Right, exactly what she has been saying. Do you even realize how much sense you are not making?

"One thing you can not do or ever do is KILL a TRUE PURE spirit and soul like MJ.
No matter how much evil influence is over one persons life when you have a soul as PURE as MJ's it will shine as his does and never be put out."

Wow... You and Mj must be great friends for you to know so much about how pure his soul is.. (Why is this girl always called crazy again?)

"Because MJ is as PURE as he is at his core, it is the very reason he has masterminded this GREAT ESCAPE from the evil. This is the reason MJ has been able to expose the evilness and the Illuminati. He is protected by GOD. He is very much ALIVE and in full charge of this whole experience."

"Don't be lead by confusion.
Peace"

No matter how many hate videos are made about her, no matter how many nasty threads are made about her, no matter how many lies are told about her, she always comes out on top. Do you know why? Because she is working for the truth. I am completely stunned by how the number of people walking around crying about wanting the "truth" but doing everything that that can be done to push it away.

Do you know where Maura is right now? I'll bet you would love to know...
It's somewhere that you could only wish that you were... Do you know how she got there? Because all of the negativity that people from THIS forum threw at her, backfired and got the attention of some very interesting people of interest.

So here is what i can say, before I am banned. Keep it up!! Keep bringing attention to  her because of your jealousy and hate. Every single time you create a post bashing her, you are showing the world that she is doing something right...

“Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.”

Get over it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
March 03, 2010, 03:27:05 AM
@ Dorian,

First I have no understanding of anything you just posted in response to my message.

It was very broken and not really intelligent. Second I have no reason to go on an attack or hate campaign for or about Maura. My post was simple stating fact.

I am a grown woman of 41 and I am an independant thinker. Always have been, always will be.

There is absolutely nothing in this forum or on anyone's videos that influence my opinions other than my own opinion and what I see from MJ the man himself.

Everything I stated wasn't an attack but a learning tool for anyone who read it correctly and interpreted correctly. I do not have hidden agendas. The only agenda I have is to see JUSTICE for MJ. And to go on an adventure of knowledge and TRUTH.

Everything I stated was mature and non attacking and if you had maturity you would see it for what it is. I do not type with emotions, I type with logic.

You appear to have typed with aggression and emotion that I have not involked or provoked.

I have understanding of things because I keep an open spiritual mind and heart.

Whatever you choose to believe is your God given right, as is mine.

Everything was said for a reason but it appears beyond your comprehension, if you took offense of it and felt you needed to defend Maura.

I do not have any history of her issues with this forum. I made my opinion based on this video and a few others she had made addressing this forum which included ALL assholes over at Mo and Souza's thread. Well, I am one of those people she so called politely addressed as an asshole.

Not once in my original post did I call her out her name.

Even what I stated was to be taken as not the truth unless properly investigated independantly of itself. Not to be taken at face value unless you properly investigated it with knowledge and gut TRUTH.

Investigate my posts. Look at my sign up date. Find out where my head is at. Research who I am before making snap decisions and judgement calls based on ignorance.

Beyond that, nothing of a petty nature about Maura or anyone else for that matter interests me or do I find fasinating.

The only mission I am on is a mission of self discovery, TRUTH, and Justice for MJ.

I am on a mission and an adventure of a lifetime, I am here to enjoy this not dispute petty sillyness.

This isn't about who is winning a popularity contest.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Maura\\\'s New Video Truth Campaign Intro
March 03, 2010, 10:51:53 AM
@Im

No dearest enlightened one... Child of god... I am far from unintelligent and I comprehend very well the motivational force behind your original post... Like she has stated, like I have stated and many others with common sense has stated, assholes at Souza and Mos forum, was addressed to the assholes here. If you don't group yourself in with the mean and nasty people that attacked her, then she wasnt addressing you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2010, 01:32:00 PM
Quote from: "jill"
I thought it was a good video and well done.  What confused me though was in her video message to her subscribers she said she did not think the Illuminati theory was that important.  I thought it was a bit contradictory for her.
I thought the same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

March 04, 2010, 04:45:05 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "curious1"
All I can say is WOW. She seems to be on to something.

All I can say is this is BS. Sorry!!! This does not convincing me! Michael was is in the first place an artist and not a fighter against Illuminati. To me there is no one convincing prove for Michael´s fight against Illuminati. You will find this "clues" everywhere if you want to find them!! But this is just ridiculous sorry! Maybe she should point out everything not just some parts to underline her opinion, then I am sure she will find the truth instead of some illusions

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,
Go to sleepy little baby.
When you wake, you shall have,
All the pretty little horses.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I have read alot of your come backs to the naysayers Mo and have  :lol:  here alone at my house tempted to post a comment in support of you. I have restrained my self until this one. This should get an award.

:mrgreen:

Which again underlines...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

*Mo*

March 09, 2010, 11:20:01 AM
Quote from: "Dorian"
It's somewhere that you could only wish that you were... Do you know how she got there? Because all of the negativity that people from THIS forum threw at her, backfired and got the attention of some very interesting people of interest.

Our sources tell us all we needed to know about 'Maura's' supposed whereabouts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 09, 2010, 10:34:27 PM
Quote from: "Dorian"

Our sources tell us all we needed to know about 'Maura's' supposed whereabouts...
Lemme guess.. That "Dorian" there is her, isn't it? I won't be surprised at all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2010, 11:53:08 AM
KacyLovesMJ wrote:Ok I have to say this. I stayed quiet about her video after I saw it because I didn't agree with it but I think some people are missing something here and I must address it.

IF the Illuminati really does exist, and IF Michael's "death" had anything to do with them, he would really be dead and it would be a LOT cleaner than it is. It would NOT be this sloppy and his "death" would be very believable. If Michael thought they were after him and hoaxed his death to escape them, well.... since they are so powerful and have people all over the world working for them, I'm sorry, he would not be able to successfully hoax his death. They would find him. I honestly do not think that the hoax goes in this direction for the reasons I just stated. If they really do exist, you cannot hide from them. From what I have heard, they have so many members and you don't know who they all are. I do believe Michael was threatened, probably as well as his concerts (which means the fans were threatened too) but I don't feel it was by this "secret society" or anyone to do with the government (although I do not like our government at all). FBI, CIA, Illuminati... there's no hiding from them and if they had anything to do with the "death", like I said, he would really be dead and it would not be this sloppy with clues of him being alive everywhere.

Kacy I would like to direct you to the following video:

[youtube:12j1u48o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_E4N5YIycI[/youtube:12j1u48o]

This is just one of the MANY sloppy undertakings of the Illuminati.  It's follow up being another one: the War in Iraq...Yes they are powerful, but they are also humans who employ other humans to do the tasks which would lead up to the final cut.

This is not to say that they are the reason behind this hoax.  However, if you need further evidence of their sloppy work, you can PM me  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: \"PinkTopaz\"
Quote from: \"*Mo*\"
Quote from: \"Dorian\"
Do you know where Maura is right now? I\\\'ll bet you would love to know...
It\\\'s somewhere that you could only wish that you were... Do you know how she got there? Because all of the negativity that people from THIS forum threw at her, backfired and got the attention of some very interesting people of interest.

Our sources tell us all we needed to know about \'Maura\'s\' supposed whereabouts...
Lemme guess.. That \"Dorian\" there is her, isn\'t it? I won\'t be surprised at all..

I can assure you that Maura and I are not one in the same... Believe it or not, there are actually people out there that consider her a fairly intelligent human being... Just because i'm not on the bash Maura bandwagon and can think for myself, does not make her and I the same person... Grow up and stop stirring the pot... Everytime this issue regarding her is dropped, here comes one of you immature little pissants... Leave her alone find something more productive to do with your time, aside from attacking a person that has never personally done anything to you...

Mo... What do you mean? PM me please...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions