Shout

Re: Maura's New Video Truth Campaign Intro
February 21, 2010, 09:33:46 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I have no problem at all, I just sang a nice lullaby for you...

I am happy for you...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

the arabian nights

February 21, 2010, 10:10:53 AM
Quote from: "ilprincipe"
I'm really sorry this time..I loved most of her former vids...but this one seems like a desperate try..
call me blind...call me stupid.
I think that Illuminati may exist, but I see NO relation to MJ...not in the past..not in the future.

In the last weeks there were so many other topics which could have been investigated
- Murray trial and the plastic car at the judge's desk
- Confirmation of fake ambu-pic from Brian Oxman
- green man at WATW

and now again this Illuminati stuff? It's getting boring
with you girl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jillTopic starter

February 21, 2010, 10:11:49 AM
I thought it was a good video and well done.  What confused me though was in her video message to her subscribers she said she did not think the Illuminati theory was that important.  I thought it was a bit contradictory for her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4eva

February 21, 2010, 10:23:41 AM
maybe "the crown" is at his feet as a message he is conquering them? (or at least a major fuck you to them lol)
and i know all this illuminati stuff seems so far fetched and like bullshit but maybe its becuase we have only just touched onit and had no clue to its existance or plans before this.
but guys lets not fight or argue becuase one thing is clear .....
michael definitley had a message to get across to us.
and that there is definitley something dodgey about the higher powers of this world that we didnt really know before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

jillTopic starter

February 21, 2010, 10:32:31 AM
Quote from: "supermj4eva"
maybe "the crown" is at his feet as a message he is conquering them? (or at least a major fuck you to them lol)
and i know all this illuminati stuff seems so far fetched and like bullshit but maybe its becuase we have only just touched onit and had no clue to its existance or plans before this.
and that there is definitley something dodgey about the higher powers of this world that we didnt really know before.

I agree.  Even though information we have seen on it may or may not be correct we can't throw out the possibility of it's existance.  It does have a tendency to send your brain into overload.  You cannot have good without the opposite, evil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4eva

February 21, 2010, 11:59:51 AM
Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "supermj4eva"

I agree.  Even though information we have seen on it may or may not be correct we can't throw out the possibility of it's existance.  It does have a tendency to send your brain into overload.  You cannot have good without the opposite, evil.

yeah i agree, and its hard to put your brain in the right place to actuly beLIEve what is said but there is no denying there is strong evidence pointing to their existance and plans ...
is someone gunna give me evidence against that or just an opinion?
anyway back onto the actual message of this thread .....
what do you think we can do if maura IS RIGHT and michael has been trapped/exciled or whatever?
L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

February 21, 2010, 12:04:30 PM
If something bad happened to Michael  :evil: , and I hope to hell nothing did, I belive that it is more likely that the hideous and swarmy characters, like Thome, Mattola, and others, were responsible.  Michael fires Thome in early May and he is still going around saying he is in control of his stuff and what was he doing at the hospital anyway.  He still has MIchael's memorabilia and others wanted that damn catalog! Then there's the whole Florida Mafia connection  :evil:  and Michael falling out of their good graces.  I think they wanted the catalog too.  I do believe in some of the Illuminati theories in general, but I don't believe they are involved in taking Michael out.

Actually, I don't beLIEve anyone is.....cause he's alive!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 03:19:58 PM
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
I'm really sorry this time..I loved most of her former vids...but this one seems like a desperate try..
call me blind...call me stupid.
I think that Illuminati may exist, but I see NO relation to MJ...not in the past..not in the future.

In the last weeks there were so many other topics which could have been investigated
- Murray trial and the plastic car at the judge's desk
- Confirmation of fake ambu-pic from Brian Oxman
- green man at WATW

and now again this Illuminati stuff? It's getting boring

Because that is the point.... sometimes we are lost in the little things (which are important too) but we have to see the entire picture... and IMHO this is the most important part in all this.... and all the time through Michael´s life...

I don´t think you´re blind or stupid.... but suddenly all this information surfaced and I understand is difficult to assimilate..... I´ve been studying this subject "coincidently" for about one year before Michael´s "death".... and to me this match perfectly.... because there is something important going on in the world.... and I conected this to Michael´s awareness message even before this....

I think sometimes in the illuminatis post or videos some people just explain about them and their symbols and their history.... and it´s ok.... but there is somethings that you have to understand before study that because otherwise it´s logical that you watch it as a cience fiction movie.....

I would suggest you to see movies like "The secret" or "What the bleep you know" or maybe a conference of David Icke called "Beyond the cutting edge" which explains the real power of humans and how we don´t use that power.. and maybe that would help you understand why this is important and how all that connects to Michael´s messages.... he want us to discover our power.... he always wanted that... and that is why he was dangerous to the ones who don´t....

2012 it´s a very important date for the world too....  that´s why it´s important our awareness too... it´s not the end of the world it´s a chance to change our perception of it....

I don´t want you to think I´m being (i don´t know how to say in english) like a teacher? It´s just the way I was introduced to the subject and I think it might help....

OK...thanks for the advice...I try to watch some of the movies....and will think about the whole situation...
right now it's just confusing to speak of MJ as an genius
and on the other hand he is or was a slave of "them" ...you know..it's some kind of disappointing

Well I don´t think he was a slave.... I think the opposite.... that´s why he is a dangerous to some people... because he is a natural lider and he is still spreading his messages of love...

We just don´t have to forget he was human too..... or at least he was living in a human body  ;)   so he had to deal with all the crap in the world.... when I was younger I really cried and always ask myself why??why they treat him like that??? why the media is always ridiculing him?? why??? Now I understand.... it´s not just because....

But no doubt he is strong enough.....  I think I wouldn´t be able to go through all he´s been through..... and still believing in love and thinking the world can change...... that´s enough reason to admire him! he is a genius! please don´t be disappointed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 21, 2010, 06:03:45 PM
Whoa....I don't even know where to begin so I'll probably just ramble..........Why are people having a hard time believing in the concept of Michael being involved with the illuminati???  Because it's uncomfortable???  It's unbelievable????  Michael wouldn't allow it?????  Yes the idea is uncomfortable and unbelievable and maybe Michael didn't allow it per say, but maybe he didn't have a choice or didn't realize what it was all about......until he woke up and saw what was happening to him. We are willing to believe that Michael IS NOT DEAD (that's sometimes uncomfortable to talk about with unbelievers, it is unbelievable to think that could be true, Michael wouldn't do that to his fans and family........) but in our minds we can't connect our dear sweet Michael with the illuminati.  Unfortunately, it could be true....so read up on mind control and illuuminati influences before quick judgement is made to say .....nah....don't buy it.  (I didn't want to buy it, but after reading myself about this, it was hard not to see at least some correlation to Michael and his behavior and circumstances in his life).

Nonbelievers say the same thing about Michael being alive......nah....don't buy it....why?????
Because they haven't done any research to know anything that would suggest that they should think otherwise.  

Albert Einstien said; "Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance".

And I think investigation goes beyond reading articles and books and such...it calls for us to do something that I think is part of Michael's message..  Look beyond the obvious, read between the lines, listen to your inner voice and process the possibilities.  The outcome might not always be pretty or what we thought might be but at least LOOK at the possibilities.

If we have not learned this yet from Michaels clues and messages, then we missed the boat.

Maura's observations about the Billie Jean vid may be .....ummmmmm...not right on specifically, but the message is there.  Look beyond the obvious...  We want specific clues that are right in our face...the green man is Michael, Jermaine said Michael left the airport....etc.....

Michael has NOT ever given us any clues that are right in our face (ok......Halima's t-shirt that says "Michael Lives" was pretty in your face but......that's about it).  He probably could not come right out and say..." Hey, these creepy illuminati people are making my life miserable....they did this to me....and took my money......and gave me drugs......and.....and......and.......". Not too safe.  So he tried to send messages in his music and such......I don't think we got it.    SO....now........

We need to "wake up"    (ummmm.....Mo, was this your reference to the lulluby???????)
and see what Michael has gone through and help him  continue "The Truth Campaign".

It appears that Michael will come back when he sees that we......"get it"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 07:24:16 PM
Ok I have to say this. I stayed quiet about her video after I saw it because I didn't agree with it but I think some people are missing something here and I must address it.

IF the Illuminati really does exist, and IF Michael's "death" had anything to do with them, he would really be dead and it would be a LOT cleaner than it is. It would NOT be this sloppy and his "death" would be very believable. If Michael thought they were after him and hoaxed his death to escape them, well.... since they are so powerful and have people all over the world working for them, I'm sorry, he would not be able to successfully hoax his death. They would find him. I honestly do not think that the hoax goes in this direction for the reasons I just stated. If they really do exist, you cannot hide from them. From what I have heard, they have so many members and you don't know who they all are. I do believe Michael was threatened, probably as well as his concerts (which means the fans were threatened too) but I don't feel it was by this "secret society" or anyone to do with the government (although I do not like our government at all). FBI, CIA, Illuminati... there's no hiding from them and if they had anything to do with the "death", like I said, he would really be dead and it would not be this sloppy with clues of him being alive everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 11:29:16 PM
Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Ok I have to say this. I stayed quiet about her video after I saw it because I didn't agree with it but I think some people are missing something here and I must address it.

IF the Illuminati really does exist, and IF Michael's "death" had anything to do with them, he would really be dead and it would be a LOT cleaner than it is. It would NOT be this sloppy and his "death" would be very believable. If Michael thought they were after him and hoaxed his death to escape them, well.... since they are so powerful and have people all over the world working for them, I'm sorry, he would not be able to successfully hoax his death. They would find him. I honestly do not think that the hoax goes in this direction for the reasons I just stated. If they really do exist, you cannot hide from them. From what I have heard, they have so many members and you don't know who they all are. I do believe Michael was threatened, probably as well as his concerts (which means the fans were threatened too) but I don't feel it was by this "secret society" or anyone to do with the government (although I do not like our government at all). FBI, CIA, Illuminati... there's no hiding from them and if they had anything to do with the "death", like I said, he would really be dead and it would not be this sloppy with clues of him being alive everywhere.

You are making it to easy.... this is not 2+2=4..... it is more complicated....
Michael is in the eye of the public since a very young age..... he didn´t need them to become famous.... so when he get dangerous they just tried to make his life and carreer imposible... and that is a fact..... you think all that was a coincidence???? you think that was a little thing???? what they did to him it was worse than kill him..... they thought they could ruin him... how many times since 1993 we thought he would not come back.... he wouldn´t be able to recover.......they thought the same, but he did it again and again....  you´re missing here how especial is Michael.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 22, 2010, 07:36:38 AM
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
You are making it to easy.... this is not 2+2=4..... it is more complicated....
Michael is in the eye of the public since a very young age..... he didn´t need them to become famous.... so when he get dangerous they just tried to make his life and carreer imposible... and that is a fact..... you think all that was a coincidence???? you think that was a little thing???? what they did to him it was worse than kill him..... they thought they could ruin him... how many times since 1993 we thought he would not come back.... he wouldn´t be able to recover.......they thought the same, but he did it again and again....  you´re missing here how especial is Michael.....

I did not say that he never had anyone (or group of people) out to ruin him. I said that if they had anything to do with this "death", and I quote that because I DO believe he's alive, then he would really be dead. A lot of people think that he has faked his death to escape the Illuminati and all I am saying is there is NO way you can escape these people IF they actually exist (the Illuminati) as they WILL find you. From what I have learned about them, they have a LOT of members and NO ONE knows exactly who all is with them. And IF they were to have anything to do with ANYONE'S death, it wouldn't be this sloppy and the person would actually BE dead. I hope that is easier for you to understand what I was trying to say. I have been a fan of Michael's since I was a little girl so yes, I do know how special Michael is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 02:53:24 PM
I do understand what your saying.... what I try to say here is that they didn´t kill him because they thought it would not be necesary.... but Michael knew that if he came back again with all his messages they would probably do it..... so that is why I think he hoax his death and leave the messages anyway for us to understand what is going on...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 28, 2010, 04:59:15 PM
IMO the poster of TII reminds me more about Jesus and the crucifixion than the satanic goat. I see MJ as more of a ''biblical'' (not in it's litteral sense) savior-ish type of person who has been mocked and  punished by the public than in relations of satanism. Or maybe I misunderstood the point of the video.
But the poster with the feet gatheres, arms straightened at the sides and head bowed just reminds me more of Jesus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

paula-c

February 28, 2010, 07:42:51 PM
I'm not here to convince anyone of the existence or not of us Iluminatti adults and everyone believes what you think best.
When a person comes into the music industry, depending on the success you have, you receive a formal invitation to meet with officials demanding musical which one to ask you wing insignia (this information is unjoven which destroyed the singer say no).
This can be seen on the following link; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the page is using the Spanish translator.
If you accept to do what they say, otherwise, say that if you sink them away and then you killed. This is real investigate for yourselves.
I want to clarify that I am thinking that Michael was killed, but I think if you turn away from these people. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions