~Souza~Topic starter

New Blog: V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance
February 20, 2010, 02:32:19 PM

We would like to start this blog by sharing our personal thoughts. At the time of the trial we both were busy with other things and therefore didn’t pay much attention to the coverage of the trial. Besides that, here in Holland it was not that much of a media circus as it was in the U.S. We knew about the accusations, the start of the trial, and we heard he was acquitted but that was about it, we never really looked further into it. Maybe because we are not fans (which some people still think is a crime while owning this website), maybe because we both never saw him as a pedophile and therefore never felt the urge to read up on it, because in our eyes justice was served.

But in this hoax everything should be investigated and stripped to the bone, so we both decided to read up on the trial and the 1993 accusations. We started with Aphrodite Jones’ “Michael Jackson Conspiracy” about the 2005 trial. This is a must-read! There is a lot of information in the book that was ignored by the mainstream media. If you want to know what happened in that courtroom, this is where you start and you will be amazed about the evilness in this world. As we already thought before, we now dare to say with absolute certainty: Michael Jackson was framed, both in 1993 and in 2003.

We will give you as much information about both cases in this blog as possible, but to be best informed about the 2005 trial you should really read Aphrodite’s book to get the full picture.

Besides facts articles and the summaries of both the 1993 accusation case and the 2005 trial, we also want to share our thoughts about why we think he was framed and by who at the end of this blog. Please note that everything besides the facts, is nothing more than our opinion, our theory. As we both never doubted his innocence, we now also wanted to KNOW, by researching both cases and see if we could link some things to support the conspiracy against him that is well known and supported by many.

Because there is so much information about these cases, we decided to split the blog in different parts, but that does not mean that the information that is not in this main article is less important, so we advise you to read it all if you are really interested in the absurd circumstances surrounding this that could have put Mike behind bars for decades without any proof, if it weren’t for the brilliant defense attorney Tom Mesereau that wiped his ass with the prosecution witnesses and for the 12 people of the jury that could see through the filthy lies of the accusers and exposed Tom Sneddon’s vendetta against Michael Jackson.

Read more: <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

Greetz,
Souza & Mo
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 08:02:25 AM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: New Blog: V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance
February 20, 2010, 03:04:53 PM
It was always clear to me that Michael was innocent, and reading Jones' book just confirmed to me that he was set up.  I am still appalled that nothing seems to have happened to that family for having falsely accused him and having lied under oath.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 20, 2010, 03:08:29 PM
Thank you for posting this! Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

February 20, 2010, 03:29:44 PM
THIS IS SO CRUEL, playing with people lives. How dare they? How can people have  no Conscience. Michael never hurt a soul. He helped people in need. If he didn't  have a good attorney he would have been in jail, I could not imagine what that poor (figure of speach) man went through. There are no words to describe it. It is infuriating. I am glad he faked his death, I hope he reads this and sees how much we love Michael Jackson...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

airieslady

February 20, 2010, 04:01:48 PM
Thanks for this!  All I can say is Wow!  This is a very tangled web here,  so many corrupt people.  Michael, God Bless You!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

February 20, 2010, 05:34:31 PM
Thank you for putting in the time and effort to show those who maybe didn't know much of the sordid details of what Michael has had to go through.  I had to stop half way through reading your blog because I once again was overcome with emotion (I've read Aphrodite's book, as well as Redemption, and The Michael Jackson Trials by Linton Guest, and knew long ago that there was a conspiracy against Michael).  The amount of disgust and sadness that I feel is so overwhelming I cannot even begin to describe it.  These facts again being brought up only serves to make me more determined to speak out for justice for Michael and to show people what the TRUTH is and who Michael Jackson really is.

For those of you who believe in prayer, get on you knees and ask for the mountains to be moved so that we can see the light, (the obstacles holding back the truth), and for any opportunity to plant the seed of truth. (I need prayer warriors to help bring back a class I was scheduled to teach on mj, but has been temporarily postponed).

Michael needs us to know the truth and to share that with the world, so thank you Mo and Souza, for bringing light to the facts.  I so appreciate this website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 05:43:46 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
THIS IS SO CRUEL, playing with people lives. How dare they? How can people have  no Conscience. Michael never hurt a soul. He helped people in need. If he didn't  have a good attorney he would have been in jail, I could not imagine what that poor (figure of speach) man went through. There are no words to describe it. It is infuriating. I am glad he faked his death, I hope he reads this and sees how much we love Michael Jackson...

AMEN , AND I SURE HOPE HE READS THIS, AND MICHAEL WE WILL ALL WELCOME YOU BACK WHEN YOU ARE READY ,WE LOVE YOU MORE... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 06:21:48 PM
Thank you for this post! I would like to study the case further. There is so more to it. MJ was set up.  We need to bring all this to light. I just ordered A. Jones' book. So will give it a read as soon as it hits my mailbox. Can you tell me where it's possible to get the trial transcripts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

*Mo*

February 20, 2010, 06:49:07 PM
The transcripts are on our website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 06:58:36 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
The transcripts are on our website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thx!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

angel

February 20, 2010, 08:14:58 PM
Quote from: "tylerjo608"
Thank you for putting in the time and effort to show those who maybe didn't know much of the sordid details of what Michael has had to go through.  I had to stop half way through reading your blog because I once again was overcome with emotion (I've read Aphrodite's book, as well as Redemption, and The Michael Jackson Trials by Linton Guest, and knew long ago that there was a conspiracy against Michael).  The amount of disgust and sadness that I feel is so overwhelming I cannot even begin to describe it.  These facts again being brought up only serves to make me more determined to speak out for justice for Michael and to show people what the TRUTH is and who Michael Jackson really is.

For those of you who believe in prayer, get on you knees and ask for the mountains to be moved so that we can see the light, (the obstacles holding back the truth), and for any opportunity to plant the seed of truth. (I need prayer warriors to help bring back a class I was scheduled to teach on mj, but has been temporarily postponed).

Michael needs us to know the truth and to share that with the world, so thank you Mo and Souza, for bringing light to the facts.  I so appreciate this website.
Thank you tylerjo608.  It is my hope and prayer that this light of truth will saturate the globe for all to see.  I also appreciate Mo and Souza, so much, for all their hard work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 09:34:25 PM
I didnt follow the trial because for most of my life they made him look like a fool so i didnt care to see them say all those things PLUS I didnt want to see another black man go down like that and to be honest i wasnt sure that he was innocent being that i was blind to the fact that the media lies :? but when mike died i bought that book to get more info on the trial and a better insite to the man that mike is and it is a must read, even if you dont like mike but just want to see how the media says one thing and its really another.

like the author i thought he was probably guilty because it was the 2nd accusations and "he" paid the first boy. If you have any doubt mike is innocent please read this book!

the only day i watched of the trail was when they said he wasnt guilty
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 10:29:01 PM
My gosh, you two, first thing I feel is that you put so much hard work into making such an accurate, in-depth blog! My gosh again, great job on that alone! Seeing as my wimpy fanhood hadn't yet begun in 1993 or 2005, I didn't even ever really know about any of this, until 2008 when I read up on it and was absolutely disgusted.. But I never saw all these intricate little details that just print the truth out in even bolder, clearer letter than it was already in before! Outstanding job! Only one problem: My also-wimpy computer can't seem to load the entire main "V" post!! It stops in April in the list of each trial day! How can I see the rest? I refreshed and it doesn't work...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 10:47:42 PM
Quote from: "tylerjo608"

I couldn't have said this better myself.  You'll be in my prayers. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 21, 2010, 11:47:03 AM
I followed the entire thing. I have always believed that the allegations were a bought and paid for witch hunt engineered to bring MJ down.

Let's face it. Abused kids often become emotionally "stuck."  The problems that are caused by this state can only be corrected when the person is able to cope.  They must be strong enough to face it all again, deal with it, put it to rest once and for all, then move on with the weight lifted.

I don't believe that MJ had enough time to get to that place. He was always working, and never dealing. We saw the manifestation of his problem, he even said so.  He said that it was his way of trying to work through it by recreating what he had lost.  His childhood.

The whole thing is a shame, and I have always been drawn to study him because my life parallels his on a much smaller scale. When the one who perpertrated the crime against you is a parent, and unable or unwilling to take responsibility for it, it becomes up to the victim to deal with it in it's entirety. Hopefully not alone, but in his case it seems that he was very alone.

One would think that the officials who are well versed in these things would have acted more responsibly.  When was the last time you saw a suspected child mollesters mattress dismantled? I think it was MJ... Does that mean that he is the last suspected dhild mollester in this country?  I don't think so!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions