*Mo*

Re: New Blog: V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance
February 26, 2010, 06:29:12 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
I never realised what a negative impact that 2005 trial had on MJ's life before I read Aphrodite's book.
It was so sad that people still didn't believe he was innocent even after pronounced innocent by the court. It's so frustrating.

It's called TRIAL BY MEDIA.

Trial by Media is a phrase popular in the late 20th century and early 21st century to describe the impact of television and newspaper coverage on a person's reputation by creating a widespread perception of guilt regardless of any verdict in a court of law.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 26, 2010, 07:44:02 AM
By having the media the power to control the perception of people, they are also able to control and dominate the thinking, emotions, decisions and actions. Who is able to control the perception, it is able to control and dominate the pensameintos and behavior. The media become "judges" that something ominous to happen some fact immediately raises the verdict or sentence, which they report as "truthful information" and producing an evil that can hardly be repaired.
In my 44 years, had never known a device's media so vile, lying, and evil as the current one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 27, 2010, 08:27:09 PM
Quote from: "sbrowne"
I think the people that were and are after michael have been sorrly mistaken MJ for a foul. This man is not only a busniessman but his truly blessed. He walks with God in him. So if these people think they got their vengence, I think they better look harder at their own life. I myself am not investgating any more into the hoax, because it is already been done. I think that was only the beginning of the journey. I am now trying to wake up the people who do and don't believe to take a closer look at their surroundings.
As for V for Vendetta that has already been done by the brilliant demostration of Michael's disaperence.
V for Vengence I Believe that's the next journey we are all on. To take these people down a.nd make things right again, once in for all. So really I am way beyond the hoax now, I am trying to get people moving again. Its hard but if we all work with LOVE we will accomplish and help Michael forefill his phrophcey.
That to me is very important, that's why I will not stop until, I see solutions. And I believe some part of the truth as already about this whole thing as already been there been we are not seeing it because we are so focuced on the hoax. If we look away for a while the truth is there right infront of us, it within us all
if we chose to see and believe.  Michael remminds of a BoB Marley song called Buffalo Soilder, when Michael had to fight alone. The thruth is that, he can't fight alone anymore, I believe that is part of the reason why he did what he did. The truth is that I don't think we will come back unless we come togther and fight with him. The truth is, if we love this planet, love our children, love the animals and love everthing in between, to believe in ourselves again and to believe in him I think he can accomplish everything we dream and hope for. So that Bob Marley song fits not just only him but all of us because if you look closely we all are fighting for survival. Except we have to do it together
[/size]

I absulutely agree, and i must add that in my opinion, MJ wants us to realize: how it is possible that so few stupid persons (Illuminatti) can govern so many good people (us), MJ couldn't find the answer, why we have surrended and we serve them still knowing they are planning death (Haarp) for us by 2012, so they could live in a better world with technology and on higher level of consinsess and us-slaves (20% of present population), because 80% must die according to NWO PLAN...

that is why MJ wants us to act, to unite and to fight...as in V for Vendetta, for freedom.....and life.....it is more than a hoax...because THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2010, 09:07:19 PM
I absulutely agree, and i must add that in my opinion, MJ wants us to realize: how it is possible that so few stupid persons (Illuminatti) can govern so many good people (us), MJ couldn't find the answer, why we have surrended and we serve them still knowing they are planning death (Haarp) for us by 2012, so they could live in a better world with technology and on higher level of consinsess and us-slaves (20% of present population), because 80% must die according to NWO PLAN...

that is why MJ wants us to act, to unite and to fight...as in V for Vendetta, for freedom.....and life.....it is more than a hoax...because THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US....[/quote]

I understand what you mean, no doubt about that. But Michael did not leave a clear manual how to go about fighting off 'the bad guys'. There are people who are not all that intelligent and how will they understand this matter? There are young people busy with growing up, what do we tell them? I admire MJJ for all he is, no doubt about it, however he should have left us a book , a manual and not just clues that a simple person cannot find or understand, or people that don't really knew his work cannot understand. A true leader does not leave his flock, unless he was forced to do so and that is what I believe happened. Illuminati and cons. have no heart, no conscience. As they have hidden their souls they do not care about love and don't even recognise the word, the beauty of the emotion. Tell us: what can we do against bombs and guns with love? and that is my honest question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 07:28:06 AM
to: EMILY

U asked about tools to fight, of course LOVE can do everything, just use your mind and u will see,i am intersted in science of mind and i train my mind since my childhood, and i must tell u: ILLUMINATTI don't want us to discover what our minds can do (have u watched on Discovery programme the film about people seeing music's/sounds; colours? it is just an example.).Our mind has no limits......people just simply don't use brain, only a few % of our possibilities-because we are not aware of them. But during this planets positioning on 21.12.2012 there will be great change in our minds, scientists say, that there will be cosmic radiation that will start our minds/brains like u start car's engine, and u don't have to even notice that, it will happen in your hidden consincsess...we will move to another level...(listen to: TOO BAD of Michael's song he says about 4th level of realizm, there are hidden clues and in Another part of me, and many more),
But what has Love go to do with guns:
Look for 777Alaje on YOUTUBE.com, MJ WANTS US TO USE MINDS...scientists are sure that we have power to do what we want, and that u have life exactly what your thoughts are...look up in internet if u don't believe me, DAVID WILCKOCK will tell u everything about it, most of his words are MJ's sentences, so they have the same point of view. The gun is in your head!!! and willness, u just have to BELIEVE, as MJ wants us to realize that!!!Have u seen latest SONY comercial and motto? Try to find. (and listen to voice of 777Alaje and compare with Murray's voice from his speech after MJ died- that is him so Conrad did another project with MJ!!!!!). If it is hard to believe for u, if u think that is too fantastic...please try to think it could be possible, don't think it is not possible, MJ's message : BELIEVE doesn't consern his come back, but THIS SUBJECT: POWER OF YOUR MIND! BELIEVE IT!!!

So we must fight but using minds and spirits,but first of all we must STAND AS ONE AND SAY NO TO ILLUMINATTI's PLAN AND SAY NO TO OUR STUPID GOVERMENTS (by changing them or what they do in front of us nd nobody reacts !!!!, have u heard about CODEX?) even if it means phisical death because as in V for Vendetta: Idea never dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!And MJ wants us to be united, otherwise we are all dead!!!! Nowadays money is important, not spirit and your soul. Do u know that scientists think that our true life is during dreaming and sleeping? They think that when we wake up-our spirit is...... lets say: resting, and the materialistic world is just a sign, another form of energy. As BILL HICKS was saying about life: IT IS JUST A RIDE...Illuminatti know more and they don't want us to know how life looks like and why we came on this planet:watch:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

And the youth: yes, it is a problem how to inform them,but it is his parents responsibilities to teach them and inform them, if they fail, youth can look up for their own, as i did-my parents told me nothing....so i believe they will also manage as i did.

And the guide: is The Bible, book available since ages but forgotten, MJ was reminding it all the time, but the future is written there, the guaid u wanted predicts everything, have u heard abut Bible codes-if not, they are on YOUTUBE.
And don't think that MJ left us with no instructions. WHICH CHANNEL OF INFORMATION WOULD U CHOOSE IF U HAD TO HIDE YOURSELF: TV?-no MJ hates tv, newspapers?-the same, internet?-YES, that it why this webpage exists, and the last one: CINEMAS, available for everyone all over the world, not like internet, so MJ chose cinemas as a contact channel for mass people: and the war is now in the cinamas, WAR BETWEEN THOSE WHO WANT TO INFORM PEPLE WHAT IS GOING ON AND THE ILLUMINATTI. Have u noticed how many important films have been shown lately? 2012, Alice in wonderland (magic world, i don't remember the title), V for Vendetta in 2006, Avatar, Distict 9 and many more !!!!! And the latest  The ELI's BOOK-this one is an answer for your question. Go and see. My point of view is that MJ does what he wanted: making films.....whole artistic world (singers, film directors, actor) are helping him to inform as many as it is possible through what they do: singing, programmes and films. So this is the eductation for youth available everywhere. Just go and see...it is all close to u!!!!! But do u BELIEVE that THIS IS IT? MJ SAYS: BELIEVE,THIS IS IT!!!!!THE FINAL CURTAIN CALL!!! or we will all die.

Best regards,
Yvonne
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2010, 04:01:14 PM
Quote from: "IDK3MJ"
to: EMILY

U asked about tools to fight, of course LOVE can do everything, just use your mind and u will see,i am intersted in science of mind and i train my mind since my childhood, and i must tell u: ILLUMINATTI don't want us to discover what our minds can do (have u watched on Discovery programme the film about people seeing music's/sounds; colours? it is just an example.).Our mind has no limits......people just simply don't use brain, only a few % of our possibilities-because we are not aware of them. But during this planets positioning on 21.12.2012 there will be great change in our minds, scientists say, that there will be cosmic radiation that will start our minds/brains like u start car's engine, and u don't have to even notice that, it will happen in your hidden consincsess...we will move to another level...(listen to: TOO BAD of Michael's song he says about 4th level of realizm, there are hidden clues and in Another part of me, and many more),
But what has Love go to do with guns:
Look for 777Alaje on YOUTUBE.com, MJ WANTS US TO USE MINDS...scientists are sure that we have power to do what we want, and that u have life exactly what your thoughts are...look up in internet if u don't believe me, DAVID WILCKOCK will tell u everything about it, most of his words are MJ's sentences, so they have the same point of view. The gun is in your head!!! and willness, u just have to BELIEVE, as MJ wants us to realize that!!!Have u seen latest SONY comercial and motto? Try to find. (and listen to voice of 777Alaje and compare with Murray's voice from his speech after MJ died- that is him so Conrad did another project with MJ!!!!!). If it is hard to believe for u, if u think that is too fantastic...please try to think it could be possible, don't think it is not possible, MJ's message : BELIEVE doesn't consern his come back, but THIS SUBJECT: POWER OF YOUR MIND! BELIEVE IT!!!

So we must fight but using minds and spirits,but first of all we must STAND AS ONE AND SAY NO TO ILLUMINATTI's PLAN AND SAY NO TO OUR STUPID GOVERMENTS (by changing them or what they do in front of us nd nobody reacts !!!!, have u heard about CODEX?) even if it means phisical death because as in V for Vendetta: Idea never dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!And MJ wants us to be united, otherwise we are all dead!!!! Nowadays money is important, not spirit and your soul. Do u know that scientists think that our true life is during dreaming and sleeping? They think that when we wake up-our spirit is...... lets say: resting, and the materialistic world is just a sign, another form of energy. As BILL HICKS was saying about life: IT IS JUST A RIDE...Illuminatti know more and they don't want us to know how life looks like and why we came on this planet:watch:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

And the youth: yes, it is a problem how to inform them,but it is his parents responsibilities to teach them and inform them, if they fail, youth can look up for their own, as i did-my parents told me nothing....so i believe they will also manage as i did.

And the guide: is The Bible, book available since ages but forgotten, MJ was reminding it all the time, but the future is written there, the guaid u wanted predicts everything, have u heard abut Bible codes-if not, they are on YOUTUBE.
And don't think that MJ left us with no instructions. WHICH CHANNEL OF INFORMATION WOULD U CHOOSE IF U HAD TO HIDE YOURSELF: TV?-no MJ hates tv, newspapers?-the same, internet?-YES, that it why this webpage exists, and the last one: CINEMAS, available for everyone all over the world, not like internet, so MJ chose cinemas as a contact channel for mass people: and the war is now in the cinamas, WAR BETWEEN THOSE WHO WANT TO INFORM PEPLE WHAT IS GOING ON AND THE ILLUMINATTI. Have u noticed how many important films have been shown lately? 2012, Alice in wonderland (magic world, i don't remember the title), V for Vendetta in 2006, Avatar, Distict 9 and many more !!!!! And the latest  The ELI's BOOK-this one is an answer for your question. Go and see. My point of view is that MJ does what he wanted: making films.....whole artistic world (singers, film directors, actor) are helping him to inform as many as it is possible through what they do: singing, programmes and films. So this is the eductation for youth available everywhere. Just go and see...it is all close to u!!!!! But do u BELIEVE that THIS IS IT? MJ SAYS: BELIEVE,THIS IS IT!!!!!THE FINAL CURTAIN CALL!!! or we will all die.

Best regards,
Yvonne

Dearest Ivonne, Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write this answer to me. To me your answer is a valuable present and I understand your message. XX Emily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 28, 2010, 06:07:52 PM
The date entered in the calendar - the Solstice of winter in the year 2012 - not mark the end of the world. Many external people writing on the Mayan calendar sensacionalizan this date, but they don't know. Those who know are indigenous elders who are responsible for keeping the tradition.
"Humanity will continue,"but in a different way."" Material structures change. "This will have the opportunity to be more human." :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Speaking about vendetta, I'm guilty of seeing the movie so late... but I finaly saw the movie.
The image of the red curtain behind Mr. V broadcasting his message to the London people shocked me.
What do you all think, is there a connection between the movie V for Vendetta and what's happening since June 25th?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmm i do not know about this investigator
Michael being driven around the Gypsy bar's parking lot?
I know the Gypsy bar ... there is no parking lot... it is very small
People just go park somewhere else and walk
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Emily Hutjes:
the guaid u wanted predicts everything, have u heard abut Bible codes-if not, they are on YOUTUBE.

The bible codes are very interesting.  They have been researched for some time. TBN had a documentary on this and there were alot of astounding info on this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

voiceforthesilent » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 am

tylerjo608 wrote:
Thank you for putting in the time and effort to show those who maybe didn't know much of the sordid details of what Michael has had to go through. I had to stop half way through reading your blog because I once again was overcome with emotion (I've read Aphrodite's book, as well as Redemption, and The Michael Jackson Trials by Linton Guest, and knew long ago that there was a conspiracy against Michael). The amount of disgust and sadness that I feel is so overwhelming I cannot even begin to describe it. These facts again being brought up only serves to make me more determined to speak out for justice for Michael and to show people what the TRUTH is and who Michael Jackson really is.

For those of you who believe in prayer, get on you knees and ask for the mountains to be moved so that we can see the light, (the obstacles holding back the truth), and for any opportunity to plant the seed of truth. (I need prayer warriors to help bring back a class I was scheduled to teach on mj, but has been temporarily postponed).
Michael needs us to know the truth and to share that with the world, so thank you Mo and Souza, for bringing light to the facts. I so appreciate this website.

I couldn't have said this better myself. You'll be in my prayers. Blessings.

Tyler, I agree. Really the only thing left is anything but prayer and for God to expose all of this! Prayer is really all we got left because this can go on and on and we will walking around a mountain and still get nowhere. I am with you on this one. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Infinitylady"

tylerjo608 wrote:
Thank you for putting in the time and effort to show those who maybe didn't know much of the sordid details of what Michael has had to go through. I had to stop half way through reading your blog because I once again was overcome with emotion (I've read Aphrodite's book, as well as Redemption, and The Michael Jackson Trials by Linton Guest, and knew long ago that there was a conspiracy against Michael). The amount of disgust and sadness that I feel is so overwhelming I cannot even begin to describe it. These facts again being brought up only serves to make me more determined to speak out for justice for Michael and to show people what the TRUTH is and who Michael Jackson really is.

For those of you who believe in prayer, get on you knees and ask for the mountains to be moved so that we can see the light, (the obstacles holding back the truth), and for any opportunity to plant the seed of truth. (I need prayer warriors to help bring back a class I was scheduled to teach on mj, but has been temporarily postponed).
Michael needs us to know the truth and to share that with the world, so thank you Mo and Souza, for bringing light to the facts. I so appreciate this website.

Tyler, I agree. Really the only thing left is anything but prayer and for God to expose all of this! Prayer is really all we got left because this can go on and on and we will walking around a mountain and still get nowhere. I am with you on this one. :)

To Tylerjo and all you of well meaning:: Inside a human being is love, compassion, understanding, the ability to create, the will to share and so much more. It is a bright light that wishes to shine. Hence: I'm with you and we'll go for it! Emily.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Emily Hutjes » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:00 am

Infinitylady wrote:

tylerjo608 wrote:

Tyler, I agree. Really the only thing left is anything but prayer and for God to expose all of this! Prayer is really all we got left because this can go on and on and we will walking around a mountain and still get nowhere. I am with you on this one.  

To Tylerjo and all you of well meaning:: Inside a human being is love, compassion, understanding, the ability to create, the will to share and so much more. It is a bright light that wishes to shine. Hence: I'm with you and we'll go for it! Emily.

:D, a thumbs up and a hug!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "Infinitylady"

tylerjo608 wrote:

We will not be like the children of Israel that spent 40 yrs on an 11 day journey. The prayers of the righteous availeth much. I am a prayer warrior and I will send prayers up that the truth be revealed to the world about those in high places spewing wickness against the the upright in heart. Keep the Faith! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Very interesting posts here.
Speaking about V for Vendetta, I keep remember a sentence there:

"Yes I created a lie, but because you believed it you found something true about yourself"

In my opinion MJ's "death" awoke a lot of people, made them search, some of them for justice, some of them for the truth, some of them for hidden meanings...anyway, his "death" shook the world.

We don't know for sure if he is alive or not,but I know for sure I am "traped" in his story for exactly 8 months and 6 days now. And if my guess is true, it's going to be one full year  :)

During this time I went through all sort of emotions, met a lot of interesting people and learned a lot about myself and about the world.

If it's all an illusion, it still worths the trouble of living it.

Love you Michael :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions