Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hahahahaha, isn't that the ugliest jacket you have ever seen? $10,000??  :lol:

Mo and I are also curious WHICH jacket Arnie likes to receive back:

[youtube:541q3e77]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIlJHctKgJQ[/youtube:541q3e77]

;)

That is so funny. It looks like the real MJ is on the left because that is where two of the children are, Paris is one of them. I am confused about the children though because I see three of them (two with the one on the left and one with the one on the right).  The problem is one is clearly Paris but the other two are about the same height as Paris so one couldn't be Blanket, right? If not, who is it and why is that child disguised too? Am I just seeing things?

Could have been to confuse things, to throw people off.

Michael did think of everything, didn't he?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

CC

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hahahahaha, isn't that the ugliest jacket you have ever seen? $10,000??  :lol:

Mo and I are also curious WHICH jacket Arnie likes to receive back:

[youtube:29t4b9y2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIlJHctKgJQ[/youtube:29t4b9y2]

;)

That is so funny. It looks like the real MJ is on the left because that is where two of the children are, Paris is one of them. I am confused about the children though because I see three of them (two with the one on the left and one with the one on the right).  The problem is one is clearly Paris but the other two are about the same height as Paris so one couldn't be Blanket, right? If not, who is it and why is that child disguised too? Am I just seeing things?
the children are always with masks, just a few days before the 25th we can see paris ans prince without their masks, and here in this forum is a good explanation about why he show the kids to the world. i'm sorry to say this, but he is showing to us that in fact we have two MJ and one of them is going to die soon... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "Jennie"
My instant reaction to this : :shock:  WHAT?? :o  :shock:   Look I'm sorry but there is no way I am believing that Michael would fit Arnie's clothes, that's halarious!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Let me rephrase that, of course Michael would fit Arnie's clothes, but it would be kinda TOO big, ya know ;) Unless it was clown day when he borowed it. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  That's way too funny. 8-)

On a more serious note though, the first thing that popped into my mind when I started reading the title fo this is that there is some talk of that little green dude in the new WATW actually being Michael, Alive.
So maybe, just maybe MR. Klein here is playing and hinting with us. He dont want the actual jacket back but rather the person who wearing the green uniform. :o  That would be awsome if it were the case.

LOL, Klein is way larger than MJ.  MJ's waist is like 27 3/4 inches.  Plus it looks like there are two MJs in the video.  Hmmmm :shock:  :o .  I know that it is has been said that it is MJ in a mirror.  Really looks like two different MJs that are dressed the same. The movements are different.  That is quite amazing! Wow! :shock:[attachment=1:3do341w5]article-1183024-04F5BB76000005DC-856_468x663.jpg[/attachment:3do341w5]
Is this the same green jacket that Klein wants back from the Estate? Well,  I think MJ looks absolutely sexy in the green jacket.  I love these piccies of MJ in the green jacket!
[youtube:3do341w5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzcIOZgecpE&feature=related[/youtube:3do341w5]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Grace

Arnie again is a spokesperson for MJ.
Read between the lines.
It's not about a jacket that belongs to Arnie (except this one: "button up my shirt").
Michael wants his "threads" back.

Remember Arnie's statement of "MJ used to pee in a pot in front of others?"
What do you think:
was this really about urinating in front of others or maybe a picture for witnessed public depoisoning into a jar that is meant for others to drink of? Getting rid of poison for all to see?
???

Michael is using pictures to get his messages across.
Give him the threads back.
Hand him his jacket back.
Prepare his return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

also i was reading the speech from oxford in the other forum. mj mentions kermit the frog and how is understands it is not easy being green. then somebody else wrote about green being associated w/an egyptian god that was resurrected. remember the time had whole whole egyptian thing. lady gaga went to an award show w/kermit as her date. she sings about ra ra the egyptian sun god. and does the whole one eye thing. this is from wiki about the green man:
    there are legends of him (Khidr) in which, like Osiris, he is dismembered and reborn; and prophecies connecting him, like the Green Man, with the end of time. His name means the Green One or Verdant One, he is the voice of inspiration to the aspirant and committed artist. He can come as a white light or the gleam on a blade of grass, but more often as an inner mood. The sign of his presence is the ability to work or experience with tireless enthusiasm beyond one's normal capacities. In this there may be a link across cultures, …one reason for the enthusiasm of the medieval sculptors for the Green Man may be that he was the source of every inspiration.

In one of his roles the ancient Egyptian God Osiris is regarded as a corn-deity and is commonly depicted with a green face representing vegetation, rebirth and resurrection. Containers of soil in the shape of Osiris planted with seed ("Osiris Beds") are found in some New Kingdom tombs . The sprouting corn implied the resurrection of the deceased.[18
Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 09:05:43 AM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grace"
Arnie again is a spokesperson for MJ.
Read between the lines.
It's not about a jacket that belongs to Arnie (except this one: "button up my shirt").
Michael wants his "threads" back.

Remember Arnie's statement of "MJ used to pee in a pot in front of others?"
What do you think:
was this really about urinating in front of others or maybe a picture for witnessed public depoisoning into a jar that is meant for others to drink of? Getting rid of poison for all to see?
???

Michael is using pictures to get his messages across.
Give him the threads back.
Hand him his jacket back.
Prepare his return.

This made me think of:  "...button up my jacket and BAM!"   ;)

Also, if nothing else, maybe the TMZ article will draw people to look at the Ed Hardy store footage and notice what we noticed when we looked at it.  Opening more people's eyes, and curiosity...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

SEHF

Or maybe it's true? Obviously the pictures on TMZ show a much younger and skinnier Klein. Not to mention the jacket is old and faded now and MJ has it wrapped around himself by about 10+ inches and the cuff openings are massive on his arms.

It's not exactly new or tailored to MJ's body.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "SEHF"
Or maybe it's true? Obviously the pictures on TMZ show a much younger and skinnier Klein. Not to mention the jacket is old and faded now and MJ has it wrapped around himself by about 10+ inches and the cuff openings are massive on his arms.

It's not exactly new or tailored to MJ's body.

Yes, and of course Mike needs to borrow clothes form Klein  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

My first impression on the "green man" was that they wanted to project somebody else into the choir. Just like they used green screen for TII.

There are different techniques available, sometimes the same result is being achieved with blue. Actually the green screen seems to be common in the US, in Europe seems to be the blue screen is more common. I would personally therefore not interprete the colour of the figure in this context but maybe the remarks on "green" are really leading further.

Why the "missing" jacket is green also - hmmm.

General remark on colours:
we cannot take our common interpretation of colour meanings as the only valid ones.
Different cultures have developped different meanings and understandings of colours.
White can be the colour for weddings as well as for grief on occasion of a funeral.
Yellow to me first of all represents envy not friendship.
Green is hope, blue is reliability, purple is royal, etc.
But these interpretations are all depending on different cultures.
You may have a complete contradictory understanding of what a colour means to you.
Therefore I am cautious with colour interpretations.
I think the only global common understanding is about red for love and passion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

topsecretgirl

I sent a message to MrMjay777 asking if he really is Mr Green and I got a reply: YES
Really don't know wether to believe in this person but what if?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
I sent a message to MrMjay777 asking if he really is Mr Green and I got a reply: YES

I would say no...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Now everyone Demanding money, "clothing", are led to believe that Michael did not pay their debts and begged borrowed clothes.
¡Return the jacket to the man of God¡ :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I doubt him. He put up a video of this is it - backmasked - and just like the other fan videos it had ?????. I asked him why as the real MJ would know what it was. No reply yet.

Also about the jackets. Maybe he could not get a second green jacket and so had to borrow Klein's for the decoy. Also did you hear them call the decoy Emmanuel. Emmanuel on queue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

So are you saying that MrMjay777 is pretending to be Michael? I'm not sure I get it here. Sorry. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebug

That's ridiculous! More like Arnie wanted to borrow the jacket from Michael. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions