Their news site is called 'final call', Hmmm

It is The Nation of Islam's 80th anniversary this year and here is an interesting article about the significance to this and there beliefs about what is happening in our world.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rosie

Quote from: "Grace"
1) A lawyer was said to have called Mr. Farrakhan, not MJ.
Take it with a good grain of salt.
It is all hear-say, claimed to be truth - a logical thinking error.

2) Mr. Farrakhan is an eloquent and excellent speaker. He is an excellent thinker.
He is aiming to convert African Americans to Islam.

When watching the videos of his speech on the crucifixion of Michael, ALWAYS keep his goal in mind. Therefore you will not get lost in his speaker's twists.
Michael is not Jesus and Michael is not a prophet and Michael is not a reason to convert to Islam.
IMHO, Michael is being abused one more time for third party interests and agendas.
This does not stop. Unfortunately.

Well said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

I have to admit this is confusing to me.  I read on another thread today that many believe Louis Farrakahn is Mason and part of the Illuminati.  There was a video posted of him addressing the Freemasons.  I think I will reserve my opinion and see how it shakes out.  No wonder Michael didn't know who to trust.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
This man really understands Michael and what he has had to endure. I'm certain he and his family are helping him. He has a real appreciation of Michael as a person and I really don't think he would just ignore his need for his help. Please read :!:  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FARRAKHAN: Well, I don't know the Jackson family as well as my children. My children grew up with the Jackson family. My children adored the Jackson family. They were... my son Mustapha, my son Joshua, my daughter, they were involved in many ways with the Jacksons.

I met Michael several years ago, and I loved him long before I met him. But after meeting him -- such a gentle spirit, such a beautful human being.

The Minister's son "Joshua" was at the private burial. I think he was sitting a few rows in front of Chris Tucker.  I thought it was odd that he was there, but not the Minister. Hmmm....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

Farrakhan's speech "The Crucifixion of Michael Jackson" is very powerful and moving. Anyone who has not heard it, please go and watch the videos for yourself and YOU be the judge of whether or not what he says is the truth! The minister holds Michael in very high esteem and he describes the life of Michael in a way that is so honest and real - like no one has before. I am Christian by the way so I am not trying to convert anyone to Islam LOL! The truth is the truth and it doesn't matter what religion or background the person is. Please keep an open mind and heart and let no one discourage or dissuade you. We're moving forward on the right path here. Michael's message of LOVE is alive and spreading like never before! Let's keep going.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

to me this prove that MJ knew his life was in danger and call out to people he trust to help I seriously doubt that MJ who sit back and let them murder him I knew back in the day Farakhan had came to MJ defense on Areniso Hall show and during the trial the NOI was helping with security but again why now it seem like people are trying to explain why MJ did what he did
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

OMGoodness!!! I remember that ish my mother was freakin happy to see Farakhan on TV & Arsenio came on at 11, and not even 5 mins into his interview that ish was cut off to announce Nixon had passed away... I remember sitting on my mother bed and she was so mad (I was a teen back then) when the f**k do you ever see breaking news after 11? and spend like 30 mins talking about a real disgraced president (Clinton is not really disgraced IMO) when it came back the interview was ending (and Arsenio show was a great late night show  back then too! ended not to long after that episode) I remember my mother turnin to me saying this is the American hate on Farakhan bullS***. It was that night that I realized she was right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions