The 'curls for my girls' shirt
February 19, 2010, 12:57:56 PM
I just had a thought :idea: . Michael got the 'curls for my girls' shirt from a fan and she asked him to wear it in public if I'm not mistaken. So Michael wore it during the TII rehearsel so that might mean that it was already planned that we were going to the rehearsel footage.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Re: The 'curls for my girls' shirt
February 19, 2010, 01:03:42 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
I just had a thought :idea: . Michael got the 'curls for my girls' shirt from a fan and she asked him to wear it in public if I'm not mistaken. So Michael wore it during the TII rehearsel so that might mean that it was already planned that we were going to the rehearsel footage.

That fan used to post on LK blogs and she was talking with one of the michaels on there....to prove it was really MJ she asked what shirt she gave him...she said it had 3 words on it...and asked him what the words were and he got it correct.
I almost had a heart attack when he got it right! Maybe it WAS mj posting on there!!

As far as the footage...IDK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Harry

February 19, 2010, 01:05:21 PM
The TII footage were planned to be released even with mj alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My Hoax Channel : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 19, 2010, 01:09:13 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

That fan used to post on LK blogs and she was talking with one of the michaels on there....to prove it was really MJ she asked what shirt she gave him...she said it had 3 words on it...and asked him what the words were and he got it correct.
I almost had a heart attack when he got it right! Maybe it WAS mj posting on there!!

Maybe someone else also was aware of the shirt...like another fan that may have been there? Strange that Michael would be so bold as to blog and use his real name, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 19, 2010, 01:11:31 PM
Im just suprised we have no footage of Michael going to and leaving rehearsel it's like he was a ghost during that time :D
Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:14:52 PM by King_Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

February 19, 2010, 01:12:06 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Maybe someone else also was aware of the shirt...like another fan that may have been there? Strange that Michael would be so bold as to blog and use his real name, right?

You mean he blogged after his "death" or before?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 01:13:21 PM

Maybe it was just an insider....or maybe Michael DID post there. We know he likes the internet  :lol:
When I first heard that story I was like  :shock: it sounds almost to good to be true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 19, 2010, 01:14:26 PM

It is strange but maybe thats why he used his real name cus he knew no one would believe it was him...the fact that there happened to be an MJ imposter on the blogs who also knew about the shirt that happened to be on the blog the same time this fan was seems a little out there, but it couldve been just good timing.
I personally think he would use a different name myself, but who knows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 01:15:07 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

You mean he blogged after his "death" or before?

After.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 02:08:03 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
Im just suprised we have no footage of Michael going to and leaving rehearsel it's like he was a ghost during that time :D

True, he can't go anywhere without being followed by the paps. But I haven't seen any picture yet of him going or leaving Staples  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 19, 2010, 02:21:02 PM
I have always heard that it is best to hide in plain site.  Nobody would think that it would be him or like most of us thought, it is too good to be true.  I believe that Michael has been here and everywhere else we have looked.  Shoot, he could even be one of his impersonators when he goes out it public, he would just need to use a little bit of a disguise to get away with making people believe that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 03:24:16 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I have always heard that it is best to hide in plain site.  Nobody would think that it would be him or like most of us thought, it is too good to be true.  I believe that Michael has been here and everywhere else we have looked.  Shoot, he could even be one of his impersonators when he goes out it public, he would just need to use a little bit of a disguise to get away with making people believe that.

Exactly, nobody would think it's the real Michael so why not use his real name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions