JavaTopic starter

A Patient of Dr. Murray's Died In 2007
May 02, 2010, 12:01:21 AM
I did not know this.

According to TMZ, a 67 year old Las Vegas patient died after Murray drained the fluid from his heart in 2007. The wife of the patient was told that his heart was punctured, so she sought a coroner to investigate. A punctured left ventricle was listed as one of four causes of death for the patient.

The family of the patient is only opening up about the case now. At the time, they wanted to sue Dr. Murray for malpractice. TMZ reports that they chose not to because of how expensive it is to do so. Another medical expert would have had to testify, which tends to be fairly costly.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I just watched Dr. Klein's TMZ interview for the first time today.  It wasn't as horrid as I thought it was going to be.  He was clearly trying to explain how Jordy might have seen Michael's wee with the peeing in the cup scenario as a possible explanation.  I don't think Michael would have peed in a cup in front of kids.  Anyway, Dr. Klein wasn't kidding when he said that he didn't think Dr. Murray was good with his hands - I think that's what he said.  I kind of wish I'd watched it before now.  He talked about some things I hadn't heard until now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: A Patient of Dr. Murray's Died In 2007
May 02, 2010, 02:58:30 AM
Quote from: "Java"
I did not know this.

According to TMZ, a 67 year old Las Vegas patient died after Murray drained the fluid from his heart in 2007. The wife of the patient was told that his heart was punctured, so she sought a coroner to investigate. A punctured left ventricle was listed as one of four causes of death for the patient.

The family of the patient is only opening up about the case now. At the time, they wanted to sue Dr. Murray for malpractice. TMZ reports that they chose not to because of how expensive it is to do so. Another medical expert would have had to testify, which tends to be fairly costly.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

this is interesting they should contact the DA's Office

but they could have made a complaint the the medical board is there any cost there
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions