MDM77

Quote from: "MJLover1990"
This is not good for the truth movement (us). We people who are against the New World Order are going to be blamed for it now and they will make us look like terrorists! But what that person said in the letter was very powerful and true, too bad people who have not woken up yet don't understand it. He basicly says WAKE UP!

Agreed and some truthers feel that we could then find more martial law being put into place, again taking away our civil liberties.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have also read the letter and I agree with 99% of what he said. But I don’t believe that violence is the answer.

It’s events like these that give the government another ‘well established’ reason to take the very few freedoms that we have away…..Wait! I take that that back. We don’t have rights because they are imaginary.

This man did what ‘they’ wanted him to do and from what he said in his letter, he seemed to be very aware of that fact. He would have done well to use his intelligence in a more non-violent way. But hey, we are all human and we make mistakes that have the potential to hurt those around us. Do not pass judgment on this man. God is his ultimate judge now. I send my love to his family and those who were harmed because of his actions.

I’m sure some of you guys recall that Jim Jones fiasco that took place back in the day. He was thought to be a Bible-believing fundamentalist. He ordered that his whole congregation ingest a poisoned beverage which led to their untimely demise.  That was just another plot to rob the American people of their ‘figurative rights.’ What’s scary about the whole thing is that Jim Jones was actually a Jesuit. If you don’t know what a Jesuit is, I suggest you do some research. Jesuits have started wars, infiltrated churches and governments to destroy them.

I believe that God is in control and I also believe that we as the human race have the ability to implement change.  But I think that there is a misconception about those of us who are religious or have faith in God. (I really hate to use the word religious because I would rather call it a relationship with God)  Just because I have faith does not mean that I will sit back and ask God to solve all of my problems. As cliché as this sounds, God helps those who help themselves.

Don’t get me wrong, I respect all of you and your right to believe how you want but I think what really matters here is the message of LOVE. We need to love each other again…’We need to bond again.’

We ‘gotta get it right while we got the time.’

But in the end, the truth will always prevail. ALWAYS!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is also a very interesting website read it if you want to:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Attack in Austin: Outraged “Lone Wolf” or False Flag Op?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

MJLover1990

Quote from: "WhiteNight"
I have also read the letter and I agree with 99% of what he said. But I don’t believe that violence is the answer.

It’s events like these that give the government another ‘well established’ reason to take the very few freedoms that we have away…..Wait! I take that that back. We don’t have rights because they are imaginary.

This man did what ‘they’ wanted him to do and from what he said in his letter, he seemed to be very aware of that fact. He would have done well to use his intelligence in a more non-violent way. But hey, we are all human and we make mistakes that have the potential to hurt those around us. Do not pass judgment on this man. God is his ultimate judge now. I send my love to his family and those who were harmed because of his actions.

I’m sure some of you guys recall that Jim Jones fiasco that took place back in the day. He was thought to be a Bible-believing fundamentalist. He ordered that his whole congregation ingest a poisoned beverage which led to their untimely demise.  That was just another plot to rob the American people of their ‘figurative rights.’ What’s scary about the whole thing is that Jim Jones was actually a Jesuit. If you don’t know what a Jesuit is, I suggest you do some research. Jesuits have started wars, infiltrated churches and governments to destroy them.

I believe that God is in control and I also believe that we as the human race have the ability to implement change.  But I think that there is a misconception about those of us who are religious or have faith in God. (I really hate to use the word religious because I would rather call it a relationship with God)  Just because I have faith does not mean that I will sit back and ask God to solve all of my problems. As cliché as this sounds, God helps those who help themselves.

Don’t get me wrong, I respect all of you and your right to believe how you want but I think what really matters here is the message of LOVE. We need to love each other again…’We need to bond again.’

We ‘gotta get it right while we got the time.’

But in the end, the truth will always prevail. ALWAYS!!!

Violence is not the answer, I agree with you. That is exactly what they want they want riots and protests that are violently so that they can turn it againsts us. If we protest we need to do it with L.O.V.E and PEACE. That way they don't stand a chance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe you are right. Maybe there is something swept under the rug with this incident. I hope it's not another government move towards enhanced control. But there is some saying it could be You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But what do you make of the suicide note if it was controlled? I thought the note was very powerful. Does anyone know it's origin - like the original website it was found on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

MJLover1990

Quote from: "themjkiss"
Quote from: "sweet1"
All I can say about the government is God is in control. I put my Trust in God period. Keep the Faith!
AMEN,
TRUTH

I absolutely agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Toija"
Quote from: "virgo75"
I saved it just in case it goes "poof."

Also, did anyone see the pics?

The building is a "regular" multi-floor office building without the major re-enforcement that the WTC had.
Did anyone else notice that the building did NOT collapse from the ground up?   :roll:

I'm just saying...

There is a HUGE difference between the small aircraft that the Texas pilot used , and the two very large "jumbo" aircraft that were flown into the WTC .

Toija
Oh please! get a clue Toija!!
The man is spot on with his rantings!
Idoits wake up for godness sake!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Quote from: "~Souza~"

Let's hope no one got killed there.
The pilot left a very angry suicide note, pointing at the government. An interesting read:

If this is true, then it's extremely sad... To be at that level of desperation and carry such an act where potentially many people could have been killed along with him, leaves me feeling a deep sadness. But also an understanding. If anything good comes out of this ,it is that more people read that letter and it helps them open their eyes to what's going on in the world.  Or at least, they start questioning things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Besides this event, two other events took place the same day.  Around the same time the plane crashed into the building in Austin, Obama had a meeting with the Dalai Lama in the White House.

Article and video published by CNN prior to this meeting:

Article and video published by CNN after this meeting:

Just a few hours after these two events took place, the following hit the news:

Watchdog: Iran may be working on nuclear warhead

Coincidences...?  I think not.

This is no coincidence. It's all planned. The next plan is to declare war on Iran. And the final clencher that will start World War 3, is China declaring war on the western world.
All planned to "show" people why it's necessary to have ONE world government for global "peace" ,  I keep track of these stories, but I thought the following article would be of interest here in this forum:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't be naive folks.  While I don't believe suicide is the answer to anything, this pilot was very much aware of what is happening in this country.  Please take a look at the current health care program they are proposing and let me know what you think.  We are going to lose our right to life and financial security when the government takes over our lives and decision making.  This is really scary!  Sorry if this is a double post, but it fits in here too.  Please click on this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

grayshki, very good article, what do we live?, unfortunately most people do not read these things.

RegalWarrior4MJ, explain more, all media are saying that this health plan is a great accomplishment for Obama, and very good for the American people
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RegalWarrior4MJ"
Don't be naive folks.  While I don't believe suicide is the answer to anything, this pilot was very much aware of what is happening in this country.  Please take a look at the current health care program they are proposing and let me know what you think.  We are going to lose our right to life and financial security when the government takes over our lives and decision making.  This is really scary!  Sorry if this is a double post, but it fits in here too.  Please click on this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Health care in USA is not a good new for you ? Or once again the media talked about a thing wich isn't the real thing ?
Can you explain me what disappoint you in this law ?

plus: It is necessary to honor this pilot who knew the truth, and who sacrificed his life for informing us about the truth. God bless him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.