mjboogieTopic starter

THE BRAIN
February 18, 2010, 11:43:29 AM
OK guys I have always been puzzled on this. THE brain issue is another large factor that made me feel this is a hoax. I thought that they only needed samples of brain tissue but it was stated that they took his entire brain? THen what was so ridiculous is the stories where it was stated that the burial was prolonged because the family was waiting on the return of his brain? I thought to myself this is crazy. Your thoughts? Have we researched this issue anybody have anything they can upload or post? Was this just media putting bull shit out there or was it simply a stall tactic by the family and MJ? :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: THE BRAIN
February 18, 2010, 12:18:31 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
OK guys I have always been puzzled on this. THE brain issue is another large factor that made me feel this is a hoax. I thought that they only needed samples of brain tissue but it was stated that they took his entire brain? THen what was so ridiculous is the stories where it was stated that the burial was prolonged because the family was waiting on the return of his brain? I thought to myself this is crazy. Your thoughts? Have we researched this issue anybody have anything they can upload or post? Was this just media putting bull shit out there or was it simply a stall tactic by the family and MJ? :?

Hi,
I live in Canada,Montreal, when they do autopsy for drugs relating issue, they only take samples of the brain. Now as for the U.S. I have no clue what are the procudures. I to found this autopsy very puzzling.

Hope any one has more information ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

February 18, 2010, 04:06:47 PM
Read between the lines.
Imagine what else it could be and mean in the context you already know - not in the context it is put with.

Brain was taken from body?

how about:
he lost his mind, padded cell, going crazy, flipping, out of order, out of normal, no regular status, OUTRAGED, zero control, no master of actions, depending on outside orders, cannot move for the time being, fixed

They cut it into pieces for samples?

how about:
somebody caused this, hashed, chopped, made little, chop means also strike, hit, move, create, sample also means try, try out, taste, sb tried to look inside and find out by rough means, a cut is done by a knife / scalpell so some thing not living, a cut in his life, a break, a portion of something, a part, not the whole, something little, something particular, something to put under a microscope for investigation, learning, knowledge, viewing another world of tiny yet important things, not the head counts but the heart...

in example...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 18, 2010, 04:15:34 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
yeah that's what sorta convinced me it this was a hoax also, then there were Stories saying Someone STOLE His ''Brain'' and It was MISSING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions