the arabian nights

Re: THE GREEN MAN +3D + CG
February 20, 2010, 05:53:46 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "akiraka"
MJFAN7 quote:
"But according to a nonbeliever... they did all that for nothing. It was just a silly mysterious green creature put in the 25th anniversary remake of We Are The World for one second for no reason, rightt???"

No you don't understand  ;) the reason was that we, at HOME could ............ listen to that guy what he said,  :lol: , but sorry at home if we didn't S.T.U.D.Y. this 1 sec. image with a magnifier and 3 pairs of glasses, and for 10 times, we could have missed the Green Man  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

so the reason was do we have good eyes or not ??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Yeah the guy that said it was so you could digitally add yourself in. Great idea! I really want the tip of my head in for 1 second  :roll:  :lol:
your so funny
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 07:15:25 PM
arabian nights thanks :) , yes I got a sense of humor especially when somebody like this man is teaching us how to digitally add ourselves in the video and it's so easy :shock:  the image of Green Man HELP US !!!  :lol:  :lol: That's the point !, we didn't see the Green Man! Who dicovered him first is Sherlock Holmes and deserves a prize.

They should have put a strip going on the video and with this written on it: open your eyes  :shock: at min. 7:28 and  pay attention it's for 1 second NO MORE, it's now or never! :lol:  :lol:

Sure, they were joking with us, so funny that now I need other diopter lens  :lol:, but I L.O.V.E. it...... because is MJ  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 20, 2010, 08:57:25 PM
arabian nights thanks :) , yes I got a sense of humor especially when somebody like this man is teaching us how to digitally add ourselves in the video and it's so easy :shock:  the image of Green Man HELP US !!!  :lol:  :lol: That's the point !, we didn't see the Green Man! Who dicovered him first is Sherlock Holmes and deserves a prize.

They should have put a strip going on the video and with this written on it: open your eyes  :shock: at min. 7:28 and  pay attention it's for 1 second NO MORE, it's now or never! :lol:  :lol:

Sure, they were joking with us, so funny that now I need other diopter lens  :lol:, but I L.O.V.E. it...... because is MJ  :D  :D

You are right akiraka, its not easy like they are saying to digitally ourselves in the green guy , and its just no sense do all this work to appear for 1 second with "half of our head" behind a full coral of singers...this is just silly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

February 20, 2010, 09:34:20 PM
Ok look, Green man was part of the WATW video. Now it is possible that this was planned so that people could later insert themselves in to the video. Fine, I can see that but...

Green man also looks like Michael. So...

A plausible excuse must be given to the public and media for the appearance of this Green Man in the video, whether it is true or not.
It is therefore possible that Michael was present at the making of the WATW video and disguised himself as the Green Man. A planned extra to this video that no one at the filming would question. A perfect disguise that no one would think twice about but one he would be able to use to show himself to the public too. A new technology etc that would get media attention so that we would see him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 12:28:59 AM
Quote from: "Cameron"
But it's can't be MJ, this green boy is too small ! Cmon, look at the other singers, this green boy looks like a 10 years old  :mrgreen:

Green Man (MJ)

MJ in CGI Suit for ''Ghost''

the black lines in the green man photo are the features that resemble the ''Ghost'' MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 21, 2010, 01:37:22 AM
I still feel confidently this specific green man is Michael. In the video above the two prominent green men are around only in a couple takes and their faces are hidden behind opaque masks, but the 1 sec hiding guy's mask is transparent with a hair cap. The face is clearly MJ. Also in the video with 2 walking greens, they frequently pan to where Tony Bennett stands and the green man is NEVER there. The decoys and loopy tech explanations are to mislead and fool people (has happened over and over again in this hoax!!!). This Diane Dimmond who was so hard on Michael during his 2005 trial said she was the ONLY media invited to attend the live making!!  I think she was punked on purpose. Michael maybe slipped in and out while they are all singing, in one of the many takes, tapped Jennifer Hudson's behind so she gasps naturally (as he's known to do)! This all may even be the reason TMZ had the story about Klein wanting his green jacket back from Michael. And Michael has decades of experience slipping in and out of crowded places in disguise. Plus MJ's stated connections to green Kermit, Peter Pan, alien, Jolly green giant.  "Our eyes don't lie".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 21, 2010, 03:11:59 AM
That SECOND of the GREENMAN is all I need and they can't erase that. It was already seen by many.They may say different things about it, like what was it shown for & whatever - a second, and that's soooooo Enlightening to me.

Thanks Michael, smart move (again)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 03:24:31 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
MJFAN7 quote:
"But according to a nonbeliever... they did all that for nothing. It was just a silly mysterious green creature put in the 25th anniversary remake of We Are The World for one second for no reason, rightt???"

No you don't understand  ;) the reason was that we, at HOME could ............ listen to that guy what he said,  :lol: , but sorry at home if we didn't S.T.U.D.Y. this 1 sec. image with a magnifier and 3 pairs of glasses, and for 10 times, we could have missed the Green Man  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

so the reason was do we have good eyes or not ??? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Yeah the guy that said it was so you could digitally add yourself in. Great idea! I really want the tip of my head in for 1 second  :roll:  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

the arabian nights

February 21, 2010, 04:02:21 AM

i just want to say i love you  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 21, 2010, 04:03:13 AM

just wanted to say i love you :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 04:24:11 AM
Exaclty! he funeral was on green screen O_o
and the memorial on blue screen..  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

the arabian nights

February 21, 2010, 04:27:45 AM
Quote from: "badkolo"
the problem with the theory that the green man was there for users to add thier own pic is this.

its barely shown and is to low, so how are you going to green screen yourrself in.

and that was not added after, that green guy is actually thier but id ont know why since the green guy is standing way to short to do any one any good
yeap
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

julietTopic starter

February 21, 2010, 07:04:51 AM
That's what I've been trying to say from the 1st post :
There must be a reason for the Green Man to be shown in the WATW 25.
For me, someone is trying to explain to us how vids/films can be manipulated by the usage of :
1)The Green Man - is the object where whoever wants to put/insert an image of someone to be used in the vid/film,
2)The 3Ds - is the high tech filming where computer graphics are used to enhance the 3 dimensional viewing.

If these two things are being used nowadays, anybody can make a film to suit their agendas/projects. I was quite surprised that they have shown the Green Man walking around among the singers of the WATW 25. If they wanted to show/insert/put an image of someone, why would they give away their secret of how they do it - it would spoil the fan. But now we are aware of how they do it

And someone wants us to be aware of these things. What a genius!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 07:59:43 AM
arabian nights I love you too  ;)

juliet I agree, "If they wanted to show/insert/put an image of someone, why would they give away their secret of how they do it - it would spoil the fan. But now we are aware of how they do it"

For me it sounds like an explanation not because people were talking about Green Man, but because they were talking about Green Man being MJ :D . And we saw a lot of Green Men on the streets in other videos so logically they could be add in a video with other people, objects  etc... The surprise effect here in We are the World it's not this, it's that everyone's mind seeing this image runs to MJ as being the Green Man and not to anyone else.  :D

And I would believe their explanation about the Green Man  if he was not  been "added" next to 3 T, why not in the back or in the left side of the image ?. No, he was right next to 3 T and behind Jennifer Hudson. Jennifer who sang at the Memorial "Will you be there" and who in that moment  make a face like that  :shock:

So I agree, what a genius !!  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

julietTopic starter

February 21, 2010, 05:51:07 PM
AKIRAKA, thanks for your thoughts.

He's indeed a lovable genius and no matter what people say, he had their attention to wheel in all their doubts/speculations which will be answered sooner or later.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions