Thanks Souza and other...
December 02, 2009, 02:37:54 PM
Okay
I would like to thank Souza and the other...
Thanks Souza for this miraculous forum I am present long since and it is great.
I simply wanted to say sometimes thanks and which I very much with pleasure here am this forum is like my second at home.... Thanks you since wonderfully
great work Souza  :!:  :D

Sorry my Englisch  :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Thanks Souza and other...
December 02, 2009, 02:41:32 PM
Agree!!   :D  :D

Absolutely! Thank you so SO much!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]"You can pray to the angels and they will listen, but the best way to call them,      I am told, is to laugh" Michael Jackson[/size][/b]

December 02, 2009, 02:42:18 PM
:D  :D  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

March 14, 2010, 04:25:33 PM
I was just looking where to thank Souza & Mo myself.
 Gee, the news page presently...this is so respectful to people who are just beginning to realize.
 You obviously have made an extra special effort to review, choose and post highlights of this saga. Though I am not in agreement with some theories here, I have appreciated different perspectives; even some that boarder-line speculation. Really appreciate this site for your reason having having available a lot in one place.There has been a big piece missing for me though, which I am so glad you brought up...

...I understand that you have had to bactrack about the perverse sensationalism of media that almost killed Michael a few years ago. Tom Mesereaux has stated so & I believe him; because he's not only honest & has no reason to make something like that up, I felt it back then.
  Clearing Michael's name is SOOOOO important; my God. I've tried to bring light to that here but so many are just caught up in the adventure.
  Michael says in TII "stand up, stand up..." Of course he doesn't mean for just him. Yet, for now, I do ! As you can see, to stand up for Michael is to stand up for life itself !
Truth and love are interchangeable; one cannot be w/out the other.

It's a long time coming to speak up for truth; to stand up to media; especially. Since what happened to the World Trade Center especially, people live with fear; hence anger & all those defensive reactions that stem from fear. Thus, people are vulnerable, self-absorbed  (and lazy too). Too many are intimidated & influenced by media due to this. WE must stand up ! There is no other ideal story, to stand up with, than to begin with how media manipulated & cashed in the allegations against Michael, as far as I can see.

PLEASE would you guys encourage more people to stand up for him ? Isn't this the least we can do in gratitude for all he's given ? Wouldn't it be nice to give him as respectful a welcome back as possible ?

Before I really began listening to my intuition & checking out proof of all this, I was spending my time working to clear his name.- since late June.
 *This may not be modest of me to say, for it feels awkward to mention.
 I mention it because why ? Why have some of us done this ?
I could hardly believe my eyes that mention of allegations were listed in many articles in response to his passing.
[he's passed-on , all right. He's ahead of us, yet at the same time watching and in sync w/us, as much as he can be. Michael is not just a leader, he is a powerful mediator; working hard to bring people together as a person among people]
Why have I been working to clear his name ?  Because not only does it mean so much to me that he has enriched my life; because his spirit matters ! His legacy matters! His truth matters !

I wasn't really a "fan" per say either. It's difficult to define how Michael has been a part of my life. I had a lot of research to do as far as the time-line of events in coordination with his compositions & travels in order to follow-up. I needed evidence to back my plight.

Meanwhile, thank you Souza & Mo for all you do...
    Wishing you much love in Michael's light of love... .[attachment=0:edci2jal]Michael always.jpg[/attachment:edci2jal]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

March 14, 2010, 04:31:07 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions