loma

Re: Branca was NEVER rehired
February 18, 2010, 07:07:05 PM
Quote from: "peterpanswendy"

MJHOAX live found it important so they asked people to spread it because it could be significant, or not, that is up to others to decide, so just because you don't find it helpful, someone else may feel differently. If users rainbow colors are annoying you, don't you think you could ask a bit nicer? You seem kinda rude. Jeez.

I'm just asking for a clear explanation for our fellow foreign hoaxers.

I didn't mean to be rude.  ;)
Just trying to be direct.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

paula-c

February 18, 2010, 07:30:08 PM
In my humble opinion we should consider all the circumstances surrounding this story 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 18, 2010, 09:39:54 PM
Approx 2:00 p.m., July 6, 2002, New York City time, 6 hours away from LA.  Now why would MJ leave after making this powerful speech, to meet with Branca on the very next day in LA to sign his will?  Did he think that perhaps he felt had just signed his own death certificate by publicly outing the bad boys of Sony?  I should hope not.  If anything, he should've  been feeling re-born.  He'd just made HIStory.  But I don't know.  there was bad blood. You tell me.

[youtube:3my75hbu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzGCZUT9DG4[/youtube:3my75hbu]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 18, 2010, 09:48:23 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
LA Times Article about the "legal mess" after June 25 th 2009 quotes his then attorney MacMillian that it might be possible that MJ rehired John Branca at June 17th.

(read all three pages!)

@Aintnosunshine, Thank you for answering my question in part.  I have just had an AH moment! :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 18, 2010, 09:51:48 PM
Please forgive me if this has been asked or answered somewhere else, but I have a question:

If according to MJ's Will, his mother is supposed to get 40% of his assets, his children get 40%, and the other 20% goes to charities - Why are his mother and children just getting an "allowance" instead of their full inheritance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 10:11:08 PM
Quote from: "imabeliever2"

Just a little info on Weitzman[attachment=0:28sbj28m]Howard Weitzman.jpg[/attachment:28sbj28m]
Courtney Love Cobain has made statements that point to Howard Weitzman and others being behind the theft of her and Frances Bean Cobain's assets. Weitzman is listed in this civil case as the co-signer with Love setting up the Frances Cobain Irrevocable Trust. The case was recently dismissed at First Republic Bank's request. Love and Laird Norton Tyee Trust Company seem to have come to some sort of agreement.

Please, I beg you not to use Courtney Love as a source for any reliable information. This is a person who repeatedly changes her stories to suit her situation and to avoid responsibility for her own actions. This is the same person who recently took to FB to publicly diss her own child b/c she can't own up to her f*cked up behavior.

In the end, it doesn't matter what we think regarding the individual players in MJ's "death." It's clear that a lot of this is being engineered, the only question really is whether MJ is also a player in this game or if he is a victim of it.

The one thing the players have succeeded in is generating plenty of confusion, which is the surest way to obscure the truth. As a result, most of this will always remain a mystery and given MJ's fondness for mysteries, if he is alive, he probably prefers to leave it that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 01:41:46 AM
Thanks for the update on Courtney Love, but I know nothing about her and/or her daughter and their situation.  My focus was on Howard Weitzman.....and his credibility as an honest attorney for Michael Jackson's Estate. That was just part of the article tha the person wrote!

Interesting, this Howard Weitzman and his entertainment business having been council for many well known clients. Weitzman seems to have had some real relationships with convicted organized crime folks or used their services in at least one of his cases, something which we will get into more with upcoming posts. He worked at MCA which has many reported incidents of being in league with the mafia. (We'll definitely being getting to that in an upcoming blog).
He's currently serving as the attorney for the trustees of the Michael Jackson estate.

In the end, it doesn't matter what we think regarding the individual players in MJ's "death." It's clear that a lot of this is being engineered, the only question really is whether MJ is also a player in this game or if he is a victim of it.

And tell me how are you gonna get to this answer if you don't THINK about the individual players in MJ"s Death?   Who he was affiliated with, who he trusted at one time, why he lost that trust, why this person is on his enemy list, why he fired some, hired others and the impact they had in his life?  Isnt that what we're here for to do our own investigations???  So, in MY opinion it is important what we think of the individual players in MJ's "supposed" death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

February 19, 2010, 02:47:06 AM
Brian Oxman is not so reliable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 04:02:04 AM
Well, just my 2 cents:

The question of who represents and represented MJ`s legal and financial affairs is not only legit but might unveil some trobled circumstances MJ was in.

If he did dismiss Branca because he learnt about a conflict of interest in 2003 (Branca is supposed to have collaborated with Mottola, allegedly secretly transferred a major part of MJ`s money to unknown offshore accounts and refusing to hand over imortant documents including "the signed will" after being fired) - there might be a real reason for mistrust, therefore why he probably did not want to rehire him and - most important - why he might not want him to represent his estate.

A similar question may arise with Weitzman. He came in during the 1993 negotiations and recommended  / convinced MJ to agree to a settlement with the Chandlers. Not the wisest choice, as we know.

Te overall questions remain: Was MJ just paranoid or did he have legit reasons for feeling betrayed, somehow threatened or even fearing for his life?

Whom did he really trust?  Regarding the hoax: who may help him now? Is there an investigation going on which might be a reason for him hoaxing his death? What if the will has to executed (therefore he must have "died" first) to gather evidence for a major crime (fraud)?

Of course there were many more people throughout his life he befriended first and mistrusted later (Malnik, the arab princes ...etc). We`ll probably never find out but I guess it`s worth to have a closer look at these things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

February 19, 2010, 05:12:49 AM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Please forgive me if this has been asked or answered somewhere else, but I have a question:

If according to MJ's Will, his mother is supposed to get 40% of his assets, his children get 40%, and the other 20% goes to charities - Why are his mother and children just getting an "allowance" instead of their full inheritance?

I believe it's because the money is held in trust.  And all the claims need to be settled first.  The executors have full power to use and distribute the money as they see fit.  It's too bad MJ didn't transfer his assets into the trust because it avoids probate court which is public and that's why we've been privy to all the details and infighting.  Maybe I'm mistaken about it, but it seems strange Branca wouldn't have advised him to do that.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 19, 2010, 05:56:02 AM
I have a question. You believe the Death Certificate is fake because the name says "Michael Joseph Jackson". You believe the autopsy report is fake because the name says "Michael Joseph Jackson".  You believe the will is valid but the name says "Michael Joseph Jackson".

Either you accept that all documents with the name "Michael Joseph Jackson" are legit or you accept all documents with the name "Michael Joseph Jackson" are fake. You can't have it both ways.

I've said from the get-go and still believe it now. That will is fake.  All these claims against Branca are true. Michael had him investigated regarding the offshore accounts. It is all well documented in the 2005 court transcripts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 06:30:14 AM
Good point.  Personally, I don't think MJ's middle name makes a bit of difference to any of the documents.  His name is Michael Joseph Jackson on his wedding certificate to Lisa Marie.  So does that mean they didn't really get married?  I think not.  

I am very wary of Branca after hearing Mesereau's line of questioning, and then MJ's subsequent firing of Branca.  And then with the signing of the will saying they were in LA when they were clearly in NY?  And why didn't Branca come forward with the 2002 will as soon as he died...why wait until the Jacksons filed court papers that MJ died intestate?  He was the one that drafted it, wasn't he?  Was he making sure there wasn't a new one first so he could go ahead with his "plan"?  :?  I hope I'm getting ahead of myself because it scares me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 19, 2010, 07:27:56 AM
Quote from: "loma"
Quote from: "peterpanswendy"

MJHOAX live found it important so they asked people to spread it because it could be significant, or not, that is up to others to decide, so just because you don't find it helpful, someone else may feel differently. If users rainbow colors are annoying you, don't you think you could ask a bit nicer? You seem kinda rude. Jeez.

I'm just asking for a clear explanation for our fellow foreign hoaxers.

I didn't mean to be rude.  ;)
Just trying to be direct.

It's okay, I understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 07:32:57 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Good point.  Personally, I don't think MJ's middle name makes a bit of difference to any of the documents.  His name is Michael Joseph Jackson on his wedding certificate to Lisa Marie.  So does that mean they didn't really get married?  I think not.  

I am very wary of Branca after hearing Mesereau's line of questioning, and then MJ's subsequent firing of Branca.  And then with the signing of the will saying they were in LA when they were clearly in NY?  And why didn't Branca come forward with the 2002 will as soon as he died...why wait until the Jacksons filed court papers that MJ died intestate?  He was the one that drafted it, wasn't he?  Was he making sure there wasn't a new one first so he could go ahead with his "plan"?  :?  I hope I'm getting ahead of myself because it scares me.

Mj demanded the will after 2003 from Branca several times but he refused to hand it over. On the other hand MJ did not make a newer one which would have overruled the older. At least the family and their lawyers seemed kind of surprised that Branca showed up presenting the will in early July. Joseph claims it is not legit since Branca was fired and he was not entired to keep it. Randy says it`s fake anyway (MJ was in N.Y.). And the name "Michael Joseph" - so we do have three different reasons why the will may finally be revoced.  Does MJ want to create some evidence by forcing Branca to represent and act according to this "will"? Therefore he had to "die" first, of course.  Time will tell...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

the arabian nights

February 19, 2010, 12:51:58 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
An old joke asks the incauto why sharks refuse to eat lawyers that naufragan at sea: professional courtesy.

There is also an old "curse" gypsy says you look between lawyers. God, I believe that is all parties are considered a pest :evil:

not all lawyers are bad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions