DooDoo

Re: Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show
February 22, 2010, 04:33:52 AM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
oh jermaine sweetie, really? if this isn't a hoax (which i'm becoming more convinced every day that it is- everyone on here is so on top of everything) then i'm sorry but jermaine's an asshole. IF michael was dead, you don't slip up things like that to further provoke/trick people, especially michael's fans whom he loved. unless jermaine has no respect for those who have passed, which is horrible.

is it just me or does it seem lately that more and more things are happening (more slip ups, people around michael saying weird shit, etc)? Like everything is really starting to "unfold."

Also, to put any suspicions to rest, I live in the Los Angeles area and I can tell you that there was absolutely no weather conditions that would cause an airport to shut down for a little on June 25th (like it was reported). I know this because I was actually tanning at a pool when my friend texted me that Michael had "died." That night I was in Hollywood too- NO FOG. So unless LAX shuts down because it's hot and sunny outside (it doesn't), I don't buy it. Everyone probably already assumes this, but I just wanted to share my fact.

i can't wait to see whats next.

That's my thought exactly: if this is not a hoax then Jermaine is a vulture, I mean, doing that to get attention is DESPISABLE and shallow. Because if Michael was really dead then Jermaine said those things just to be in the spotlight which is ...well I can't even find the words to describe it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

MashMike

February 22, 2010, 05:26:50 AM
oh jermaine sweetie, really? if this isn't a hoax (which i'm becoming more convinced every day that it is- everyone on here is so on top of everything) then i'm sorry but jermaine's an asshole. IF michael was dead, you don't slip up things like that to further provoke/trick people, especially michael's fans whom he loved. unless jermaine has no respect for those who have passed, which is horrible.

is it just me or does it seem lately that more and more things are happening (more slip ups, people around michael saying weird shit, etc)? Like everything is really starting to "unfold."

Also, to put any suspicions to rest, I live in the Los Angeles area and I can tell you that there was absolutely no weather conditions that would cause an airport to shut down for a little on June 25th (like it was reported). I know this because I was actually tanning at a pool when my friend texted me that Michael had "died." That night I was in Hollywood too- NO FOG. So unless LAX shuts down because it's hot and sunny outside (it doesn't), I don't buy it. Everyone probably already assumes this, but I just wanted to share my fact.

i can't wait to see whats next.

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THIS INFO,I TOO THINK THAT EITHER JERMAINE WAS TALKING ABOUT MIKE ESCAPING BY A PLANE OR HE WAS PLAYING WITH HIS FANS EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS,ESP. WITH THOSE FANS WHO BELIEVE IN HOAX. BUT I DONT THINK THAT HE IS THAT COLD AND HEARTLESS, HE KNOWS HOW MUCH WE LOVE MICHAEL AND HOW MUCH MICHAEL LOVES US ALL, THAT IS WHY I'M KEEN ON THE FIRST THOERY-IT WAS A GREAT SLIP-UP WHICH HE DID ON PURPOSE,I HAVE THE GUTT FEELING THAT SMTH MAGNIFICENT ABOUT HOAX IS GONNA HAPPEN VERY SOON.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

the arabian nights

February 22, 2010, 05:29:57 AM
but what he and his sister says is very cryptic - they never get to it - i mean the police have not charged anyone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 08:26:44 AM
Quote from: "See"
Quote from: "Venus7"
I'm sorry...but now I'm getting mad at Jermaine! Because it is too obvious that its publicity stunt and he is playing with our heads. Do you really think if MJ is alive they would talk like mistakenly  or mysteriously like MJ alive. I'm starting to think that Jermaine doing this on purpose, to keep their show going on. Because if we are convinced that MJ is dead then we will loose interest in the rest of Jackson brothers. I'm sick to my stomach. I feel so used and manipulated!!!!  

I do have to agree with you on that. I do not think Jermain is that dumb, he makes to many slip-up´s...
I do believe he wants to have attantion with his slip up´s and I am pritty sure he is checking these sites and what keeps us going... I donno but this seems to obvious to be, he wants his time in the spotlight and he get´s it this way...really sad person...

JERMAIN YOU SUCK!!! YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION THAT IS REALLY SAD..........YOU COULD NEVER EVER MEASURE OP TO MICHAEL, AND YOU STILL CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a definite possibility. I don't think he has shown much tact since 25th June anyway. On the presumption that MJ passed, his behaviour is quite remarkable. I'm interested to know the family's inside view of what's gone on, who they suspect. I doubt that part will be made up whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 22, 2010, 02:31:13 PM
the family dont seem to come together , power struggles
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 04:28:44 PM
I came across this and wasn't sure if this has already been posted already. If so, didn't know. my apology in advance.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 22, 2010, 04:35:42 PM
was he talking about the past or the reunion?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 22, 2010, 04:41:39 PM
It sounds like he mixed up the past and the present rehearsals..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 22, 2010, 04:56:44 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
thanks for that information.

i was so surprised about the jermaine slip - makes you think - do you think that mike would have flown out of the country - i dont think so - to difficult to get back in  - to see the children. where have the children been?

to see aunty at christmas?

i don't know where i heard it from- so i dont have a link to prove this- but i did hear from some article that the kids spent this past Christmas at a "friends" house, since those who are Jehovah's Witnesses do not celebrate Christmas (Michael's mom). I read that their nanny, Grace, took them. A "friends house?" Maybe michael's new home...

anyways, i don't know if he's out of the states or just flew to some remote area in the US. if you really needed to hide, there are definitely places in the US to do it. And if you have a tabloid magazine and the justice system (LAPD/DA's office) working on your side, it can be easily done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

February 22, 2010, 05:08:39 PM
Raven » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:52 am

I typed out the transcript to make it more clearer in writing :Michael was very, very healthy. He had passed a physicals for the show.
He..his heart was in..he had said he had suffered a heart-attack of all, all this kind of stuff

JJ: "
He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with this [/us?], way before he arrived to the airport."

Strange I thought I posted this already..But here goes again. Maybe I hit something and deleted it by accident. Oh well....anyways.....

:?:

Okay,  he sounds like he is stumbling over his words here for sure.  

Okay, he says, "He had said had suffered a heart attck of all..." Okay, so did the Dr. tell him this or did someone else tell him? I noticed he says nothing about the Dr. at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 05:29:19 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

I typed out the transcript to make it more clearer in writing :Michael was very, very healthy. He had passed a physicals for the show.
He..his heart was in..he had said he had suffered a heart-attack of all, all this kind of stuff

He was very, very healthy but Michael was not with this [/us?], way before he arrived to the airport."

Strange I thought I posted this already..But here goes again. Maybe I hit something and deleted it by accident. Oh well....anyways.....

Okay, he says, "He had said had suffered a heart attck of all..." Okay, so did the Dr. tell him this or did someone else tell him? I noticed he says nothing about the Dr. at all.

you know what i find odd about the whole thing? let's say this was a mistake. he meant to say hospital, and for some reason he was thinking about airports and said "airport". but...wasn't michael officially pronounced "dead" at 2:26? (personal note: my grandma passed away from a stroke a year ago and i was there when she died- they don't delay when pronouncing the time of death). so if he had died earlier like jermaine said, michael should have been pronounced dead on arrival. medical teams know, when you're gone, you're gone.

so if jermaine is saying michael was gone way before he got to the "hospital" what did everyone do for an hour and a half? sit around the "body" and chat? or did they pull the fire alarm and leave on a jet plane...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

Loes

February 22, 2010, 05:42:25 PM

you know what i find odd about the whole thing? let's say this was a mistake. he meant to say hospital, and for some reason he was thinking about airports and said "airport". but...wasn't michael officially pronounced "dead" at 2:26? (personal note: my grandma passed away from a stroke a year ago and i was there when she died- they don't delay when pronouncing the time of death). so if he had died earlier like jermaine said, michael should have been pronounced dead on arrival. medical teams know, when you're gone, you're gone.

so if jermaine is saying michael was gone way before he got to the "hospital" what did everyone do for an hour and a half? sit around the "body" and chat? or did they pull the fire alarm and leave on a jet plane...

You're right, it doesn't make sense what Jermaine says ...  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 05:44:08 PM
voiceforthesilent » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 am

Confused wrote:
The thing that is also well maybe even more interesting then the slip up is that he says "he knows and it will all come out". Would anyone say something like that if their own brother was murdered? Highly unlikely.

I have some thoughts but I'm 50/50 at the moment. One thought is that the missing tape has been found and the family knows what's happened because of that tape. Maybe the police are keeping it secret until the right time?

My second thought is this: Jermaine says that Michael knew (and we know MJ did have a lot of concern over this) that he was going to be murdered. Maybe Michael did get in touch with his father or a family member with the assistance of Dr Murray and they planned this escape in order to catch the people that were after Michael.

My thought about the message is this: Joe also says that Michael was gone long before he was taken to the hospital. Jermaine starts the same theme as Joe has been touting but trips up the second part of the same phrase. It could just be a mistake?

When Jermaine says "Michael wasn't with us long before he left..." he could mean "Michael was only with us briefly before he left for the airport"? I know this is a stretch

Voice, you know I was thinking the same thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 05:46:47 PM
Quote from: "Loes"

You're right, it doesn't make sense what Jermaine says ...  ;)

soundtrack to that: '...cause i'm leaving...on a jet plane...don't know when i'll be back again...'  :lol:  (jefferson airplane/starship)

boeing 777!!!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Loes

February 22, 2010, 06:08:30 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
soundtrack to that: '...cause i'm leaving...on a jet plane...don't know when i'll be back again...'  :lol:  (jefferson airplane/starship)
boeing 777!!!  :mrgreen:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Explain to me how he got through the customs ....  :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late