Re: Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show
June 20, 2010, 12:13:12 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
I'm sorry...but now I'm getting mad at Jermaine! Because it is too obvious that its publicity stunt and he is playing with our heads. Do you really think if MJ is alive they would talk like mistakenly  or mysteriously like MJ alive. I'm starting to think that Jermaine doing this on purpose, to keep their show going on. Because if we are convinced that MJ is dead then we will loose interest in the rest of Jackson brothers. I'm sick to my stomach. I feel so used and manipulated!!!!  
i hate to say it,but i sometimes feel the same way. don't get me wrong,i love the jacksons,but i don't know what to think anymore. i hope we're wrong in what we're thinking about jermaine.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

June 30, 2010, 12:05:35 PM
This video is hilarious.. especially the end..first time I hear about that slip-up

"Jackie, Marlon and Randy and Michael are doing al the steps, then we're supposed to bring everything together then we create this big show"

[youtube:k632x3h0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUl4_6GXDf0&feature=related[/youtube:k632x3h0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

June 30, 2010, 12:13:28 PM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
This video is hilarious.. especially the end..first time I hear about that slip-up

"Jackie, Marlon and Randy and Michael are doing al the steps, then we're supposed to bring everything together then we create this big show"

[youtube:rnivqnfk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUl4_6GXDf0&feature=related[/youtube:rnivqnfk]

Yeah, I saw that last one a while ago, it's indeed hilarious. You gotta LOVE!!! Jermaine! Hahahahaha. I don't get why people are always picking on the guy.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 30, 2010, 04:26:13 PM
Jermaine's latest quest re-visited is to have Michael's body moved to Neverland.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweet1

June 30, 2010, 05:07:07 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Jermaine's latest quest re-visited is to have Michael's body moved to Neverland.

Seriously, what body? It's not MJ's body. He must be joking. MJ isn't even at FL. It's an empty coffin or perhaps the fake guy is in there. I am fed up with Jermaine going on and on about moving MJ to Neverland. MJ wanted nothing to do with that place after the police raid several years back. Jermaine has evil intentions as far as I am concerned. Let's not forget his jealously of how MJ's career went into the Universe. MJ was the most well known Jackson on the planet and probably on other planets too.  MJ fed him with a long handled spoon. Remember! The brother's reality show? He treated his wife as though she was servant. Seriously, though what real woman would want to marry him after the way he treated his former wives? Personally, I don't care for him and yes! I am starting to think he's playing with our minds. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

June 30, 2010, 05:11:08 PM
Quote from: "sweet1"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

Seriously, what body? It's not MJ's body. He must be joking. MJ isn't even at FL. It's an empty coffin or perhaps the fake guy is in there. I am fed up with Jermaine going on and on about moving MJ to Neverland. MJ wanted nothing to do with that place after the police raid several years back. Jermaine has evil intentions as far as I am concerned. Let's not forget his jealously of how MJ's career went into the Universe. MJ was the most well known Jackson on the planet and probably on other planets too.  MJ fed him with a long handled spoon. Remember! The brother's reality show? He treated his wife as though she was servant. Seriously, though what real woman would want to marry him after the way he treated his former wives? Personally, I don't care for him and yes! I am starting to think he's playing with our minds. Keep the Faith!

Oh Yeah! Let's not forget the BET Awards when he came out on stage and made that little sprull about MJ and then said, "here he is". How many of us on here thought was the real BAM? Exactly, he's playing with us. Why couldn't he have said, Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Chris Brown paying tribute to my brother Michael Jackson vs here he is. What a jerk!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

July 01, 2010, 10:21:46 AM
Dont worry!! It was Jermaine's hair . I mean he has had this style since Last year in JUne. and honestly It probably had gotten too tight at the BET awards and threw off his thinking a bit!! :lol:
As far as the reality show series, ummmmm when I saw his wife tying his shoes I was like :?  :?  :? JERKMAINE is a fitting name for him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 04, 2010, 12:02:40 PM
Hello!

I was just reading through this post (and must admit I did not read it all, because it is just too much). But didn´t he say this before in another interview (Larry King) as well. Or do I mix something up? I saw it in a video somewhere. So if he did, why would he do it again?

Maybe someone can clear it up for me...

Thanks

Faysal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

July 06, 2010, 10:21:23 AM
Quote from: "Faysal"
Hello!

I was just reading through this post (and must admit I did not read it all, because it is just too much). But didn´t he say this before in another interview (Larry King) as well. Or do I mix something up? I saw it in a video somewhere. So if he did, why would he do it again?

Maybe someone can clear it up for me...

Thanks

Faysal

Maybe you could try to find the other video you're talking about? That would be great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

July 07, 2010, 12:44:08 AM
Sorry umm excuse me but if this has already been mentioned but does this Jermaine saying the last time he saw Michael was at the airport tie in with the shutting down of the airport on the 25th :? Because I remember reading somewhere that when they shut it down 1 jet was ready for take off and they were suppose 2 stop it BUT they never did.
Sorry if its been mentioned but I am feeling really bummy now and lazy to look soo sorry so thnx for your help :P :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

July 07, 2010, 02:29:32 PM
Jermaine needs to come forth and speak the truth. But I guess he has to play the part until the end. Sometime I do not know if he is helping  Michael or if he is also his ememy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 07, 2010, 03:43:22 PM
Quote from: "jenwren20"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
OK..   strike me down guys..  because i cant shake the feeling that this was a mistake Jermaine made because he was tired and jetlagged.

So Jermaine gives this interview just after he has landed in Australia after a long and tiring flight, right?

So where has Jermaine just come from before this interview?...  yeah, the AIRPORT!

So the place and word "Airport" is going to be on Jermaines mind as that is where he has just landed into... and because he was tired and jetlagged and confused, he says "arrived at the airport" instead of "arrived at the hospital".

Forgive me as i wish to believe in the hoax so much, but i must believe 100 percent before i commit myself.
We must explore all possibilities and explanations.

actually, he'd been in the country for about a week before this interview......

:shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2010, 03:46:56 AM
Can anyone tell me what the slip up was? The video was removed and I didnt get to watch it. Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 28, 2010, 03:49:06 AM
Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
Sorry umm excuse me but if this has already been mentioned but does this Jermaine saying the last time he saw Michael was at the airport tie in with the shutting down of the airport on the 25th :? Because I remember reading somewhere that when they shut it down 1 jet was ready for take off and they were suppose 2 stop it BUT they never did.
Sorry if its been mentioned but I am feeling really bummy now and lazy to look soo sorry so thnx for your help :P :D
Yes Jermaine did say airport and waited about 3 seconds to correct himself. I did read that the airport was shut down that day and MJ was probably on that jet no doubt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 21, 2010, 12:15:48 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
I'm sorry...but now I'm getting mad at Jermaine! Because it is too obvious that its publicity stunt and he is playing with our heads. Do you really think if MJ is alive they would talk like mistakenly  or mysteriously like MJ alive. I'm starting to think that Jermaine doing this on purpose, to keep their show going on. Because if we are convinced that MJ is dead then we will loose interest in the rest of Jackson brothers. I'm sick to my stomach. I feel so used and manipulated!!!!  

this seems so true. i bet they ARE doing all this on purpose to make us THINK he is still alive but isn't but is.....idk im confuzzled
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.”
-Michael Jackson