Re: Jermaine slips up on Aussie radio show
April 26, 2010, 02:34:41 AM
Quote from: "Rabbitmj"
Quote from: "Venus7"
I'm sorry...but now I'm getting mad at Jermaine! Because it is too obvious that its publicity stunt and he is playing with our heads. Do you really think if MJ is alive they would talk like mistakenly  or mysteriously like MJ alive. I'm starting to think that Jermaine doing this on purpose, to keep their show going on. Because if we are convinced that MJ is dead then we will loose interest in the rest of Jackson brothers. I'm sick to my stomach. I feel so used and manipulated!!!!  

Hi!
I agreed with u.  I also feeling the same.  Jermaine was the one told the world officially that MJ was dead in a specific time etc.  Then, this also comes from him (Slip up).  Of course. He didn't act alone also but this is too much and probably too soon coz until now MJ is missing leh... This is very very mind-boggling, as if we have nothing to do.  Really.  Sometimes I feel how I wish I could just detach from MJ, that's will be much easier.  It's difficult coz I grew up listening to all his songs and u know his songs really helped me in most of my difficult situations at times.  And then he just gone like that. After this, we have to cope with so many weird things associated to his death.  Hard! I totally understand how u feel.

me too, I made a thread about it in the off-day forum, wishing I could just forget him, but it's MICHAEL!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

May 08, 2010, 01:33:16 PM
Quote from: "dangerousmistress"
"Michael is no longer with us way before he arrived at the AIRPORT... i mean at the hospital"  :lol:  be very careful now, Jermaine.. lol

i know the tape is gone now but i think i remember that he said micheal was no longer with us way before MY BROTHER arrived at the airport (pause, look confused, stammer, hand gesture) hospital.is that just the proper way to say it was he indicating more than one person?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MashMike

May 09, 2010, 05:50:27 AM
dangerousmistress wrote:"Michael is no longer with us way before he arrived at the AIRPORT... i mean at the hospital" :lol: be very careful now, Jermaine.. lol

i know the tape is gone now but i think i remember that he said micheal was no longer with us way before MY BROTHER arrived at the airport (pause, look confused, stammer, hand gesture) hospital.is that just the proper way to say it was he indicating more than one person?

I'VE JUST LISTENED AGAIN TO THE INTERVIEW WHICH I'VE SAVED ON MY P.C. AND JERMAIN SAYS:"MICHAEL WAS NOT WITH US WAY BEFORE HE ARRIVED TO THE AIRPORT....I MEAN BEFORE HE ARRIVED TO THE HOSPITAl..." AFTER THAT HE SMILES IN A VERY MYSTERIOUS WAY, IT WAS DONE(HIS SLIP-UP) IN PURPOSE IT'S FOR SURE ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

May 09, 2010, 08:08:37 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
dangerousmistress wrote:"Michael is no longer with us way before he arrived at the AIRPORT... i mean at the hospital" :lol: be very careful now, Jermaine.. lol

I'VE JUST LISTENED AGAIN TO THE INTERVIEW WHICH I'VE SAVED ON MY P.C. AND JERMAIN SAYS:"MICHAEL WAS NOT WITH US WAY BEFORE HE ARRIVED TO THE AIRPORT....I MEAN BEFORE HE ARRIVED TO THE HOSPITAl..." AFTER THAT HE SMILES IN A VERY MYSTERIOUS WAY, IT WAS DONE(HIS SLIP-UP) IN PURPOSE IT'S FOR SURE ;)

can you listen again and this time take your focus off of the part about the airport verses hospital.pay really close attention as to whether says micheal in one place and my brother in the next. again this might just be the way he speaks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MashMike

May 09, 2010, 12:16:13 PM
to suspicious mind-i've listened to it very carefully, i was writing down each word Jermain said, so what i've written in the previous post, is the same thing what Jermaine said, i've written it word for word 10000%,he says Michael not my brother
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

suspicious mind

May 10, 2010, 01:14:56 AM
k-thanks :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 12, 2010, 11:36:30 PM
Thanks for sharing..........

EDIT: links removed
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 03, 2010, 10:57:10 AM
:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 03, 2010, 10:59:23 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"

It's not gone I just moved to another channel.

[youtube:29hhs1wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH0Fcp4sQVM[/youtube:29hhs1wc]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

June 03, 2010, 11:01:21 AM
deleted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 10, 2010, 01:11:58 AM
wow. Everything just has me fascinated and I have kinda stepped away for about a month or so, so I haven't seen any slip ups till now. this is crazy. I stopped breathing for a minute when he said that. Im ALONE and it was still awkward watching that lol he deff slipped up.

Dead or alive I miss Mike with my entire heart and soul :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it was cloudy before, but now its all clear - you suddenly appeared"

June 18, 2010, 04:37:30 PM
Jermaine has gone all quiet...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 18, 2010, 04:43:38 PM
Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange"

Yes he has. Quite interesting for someone who has liked the spotlight for the past year. I wonder where he is now? Still in New York rehearsing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

June 18, 2010, 04:47:51 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "GreenManMakeAChange"

Yes he has. Quite interesting for someone who has liked the spotlight for the past year. I wonder where he is now? Still in New York rehearsing?

Rehearsing what exactly?
how not to cock up on Aussie Radio?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

nefari

June 20, 2010, 02:55:35 AM
How to market that hair product "His majesty's secret activator!"
He could have a little mascot like the inspector on Pink Panther tippy toeing around with a spy glass wearing an all white suit and a purple hat :lol:
Carrying a bass no less!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions