PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael Jackson Wanted Brothers' Baby Mama Evicted From Family Compound, Says Jermaine

Michael Jackson wanted the mother of his two brother's children evicted from the family's Encino compound, Jermaine told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

Jermaine said the King of Pop told his brothers and sisters, before his shock death: "My mother never said Alejandra could stay at Havenhurst forever!"

He said Michael, who died of lethal levels of the powerful anesthetic propofol at age 50, had explicitly asked the mother-of-four be removed from the home he owned when Jermaine split from her, in 2004.

The pair's divorce wasn't finalized until 2008.

"Michael would have done anything for one us, but he did not come around to Havenhurst because he didn't like Alejandra," Jermaine told RadarOnline.com.

The Estate of Michael Jackson is due to face off with Alejandra Oaziaza Jackson in a Los Angeles court on April 14, when a judge will decide whether she and her children, dubbed 'The Jackson Five,' should be evicted from the compound.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I guess I don't understand the legal grounds in which she could lay claim to staying there. The only thing is that she is supposedly threatening to write a tell-all book if she is evicted. How much money will MJ have to pay out to keep her happy. Poor Michael surrounded by this type of people. But if she writes the book, who would believe her anyway, there's so much conflicting stories already out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Oh my God. What is it with these people. The house belongs to Michael, with the goodness of his heart he took in Alejandra with her kids, now it is time to move on. It doesn't mean you have to over welcome your stay. Get a life. What is it with women like her. shishhhhhhhhhhhhh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RK

One question in regards to that article. It goes on to mention that the divorce became final in 2008. But previous articles have said that the marriage was invalid because Alejandra was at the time still married legally to her first husband [pre Randy]. I am having difficulty deciphering speculation, BS, and facts in this whole Alejandra saga.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions