nWoTopic starter

Michael and James Brown Backstage @ BET Awards
November 15, 2010, 02:36:21 PM
Listen what James asks him "When you going to be working again?"
Michael: "Oh real soon....movie projects"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Not sure if it is new but it showed up in my suggestions on Youtube.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That was in 2003, nWo - hence pre-arrest and trial.  Who knows what Michael meant by "movie projects"?  He did have a cameo in "Miss Castaway" (2004), which counts as a mistake in my book.  Sorry, Michael.  :D

There's also this:
Legal Problems Thwart Jackson's Movie Career
Pop mega-star Michael Jackson's extreme legal problems may have thwarted his attempt to relaunch his career as a film star. The singer was delighted with his 10-minute appearance in director Bryan Michael Stoller's spoof Miss Cast Away - but distributors are anxious about the film since Jackson's arrest on child-molestation charges. The director explains, "We've sort of had to put things on hold. It's a shame because Jackson has an amazing vision." Stoller spent at least one day a week at Jackson's Neverland Ranch home "mentoring" him for the movie which also stars former Joe Millionaire Evan Marriott and depicts what might happen if a plane-load of contestants on their way to a beauty pageant crash-landed on an island. Miss Cast Away is already facing problems over its release - bosses at Twentieth Century Fox are attempting to keep the film out of cinemas because the title is too close to their hit Tom Hanks movie Cast Away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This thread and others made me think that sometimes I see threads with 50+ (or even 100+) views and no answers...  I imagine it must be discouraging for newcomers (or anyone else) to post questions and have no one answer them, so I think we should all try to answer, even if it's just to say:
"This was discussed sometime ago... Please see this thread:"
It's not easy catching up with all the material on this site, and we should help newcomers as best we can rather than discourage them.  Moreover, some people lurk/read a lot and don't post much, but they could still be quite knowledgeable about the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Agreed, just reading something like "Interesting!" is encouraging. And if something is going to drop off, it still will. But friendly bouncing around ideas is what make this site so number 1 for MJ-hoax hunters, and welcoming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions