the arabian nights

Re: Michael Jacksons Ears!(TII)
February 22, 2010, 03:38:32 PM
it is only on side of his ears - i think its the left ear the pic that have been shown are the right ears i think
Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 03:40:26 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 22, 2010, 03:41:28 PM
the  ambulance pic shows the left ear
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2010, 11:18:35 PM
All right, I would just like to know, for once and for all: what could possibly the point of this? I know about the whole "Michael needs to sometimes use doubles for safety" but what in heck is the point of going through the huge hassle of filming a movie if you're not even going to be in it at all? If he had done that, why didn't he just spare himself/his whole crew a lotta hassle and stick with the first story, that "he was going to do concerts"? Why go through the work of setting up a stupid movie if he's just going to hire a bunch of lame fakes??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 23, 2010, 01:14:49 AM
The doubles play the parts of the different MJs the news media likes to portray.

Michael is saying WAKE UP, CAN'T YOU SEE THESE CHARACTERS AREN'T ME? LOOK I'M RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU, ON THE SCREEN, CAN'T YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

imo of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 23, 2010, 01:33:35 AM
i get so confused whenever i look at this photos comparing his ears and all.... i'm still wondering there were doubles in the movie... is it so normal for just anyone to dance and perform with such enthusiasm as Michael Jackson, the King of pop on stage? idk... but look at this picture :

this is from a facebook group and they are agreeing that the ears are different and there are are two Michaels in the pics. but i did this comparison and i think because of the ear peaces the ears look different.

here's what i wrote in description : this is in response to this photo : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i don't think the ears are really different, look at the ear peaces. they are different. in the left photo, the ear peace is bigger, that is why the ear looks stretched out. i think the ears are the same. don't worry, this doesn't mean he's dead! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 23, 2010, 02:08:14 AM
Quote from: "bec"
The doubles play the parts of the different MJs the news media likes to portray.

Michael is saying WAKE UP, CAN'T YOU SEE THESE CHARACTERS AREN'T ME? LOOK I'M RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOU, ON THE SCREEN, CAN'T YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

imo of course.
Forgive my molasses brain, but if those are doubles than why is Michael saying he's on the screen? And are you saying that he was acting weirdly in TII?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

February 23, 2010, 02:13:54 AM
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

imo of course.
Forgive my molasses brain, but if those are doubles than why is Michael saying he's on the screen? And are you saying that he was acting weirdly in TII?

Michael is the one in the red 7s shirt. Michael doesn't wear sunglasses.

farhatmjj, there are ear pieces in both of those ears. Those are two different people and neither is Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 23, 2010, 02:35:25 AM

imo of course.

Michael is the one in the red 7s shirt. Michael doesn't wear sunglasses.

farhatmjj, there are ear pieces in both of those ears. Those are two different people and neither is Michael Jackson.
Sooo.. who plays what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 03:05:44 AM
Yes i can see both have ear pieces but what i said was the left one seemed bigger.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 23, 2010, 04:24:57 AM
All right, I would just like to know, for once and for all: what could possibly the point of this? I know about the whole "Michael needs to sometimes use doubles for safety" but what in heck is the point of going through the huge hassle of filming a movie if you're not even going to be in it at all? If he had done that, why didn't he just spare himself/his whole crew a lotta hassle and stick with the first story, that "he was going to do concerts"? Why go through the work of setting up a stupid movie if he's just going to hire a bunch of lame fakes??

i guess the point is to show that you can get away with having a double in public, in your show and even dying in your place and people won't be able to see the difference. plus, we're talking hoax here and some people from tii had to be in it, knowing about it. it is also not unusual to have 'lighting extras' when rehearsing for a show, as a stand in for the artists. so using a double in that situation would not even be suspicious and also not to dress that person like mike, cuz you have to see what the costume (jacket) would look like on stage. or maybe whoever cut the movie didn't see the difference.

mr. no earlobe does look like a carbon copy. i think he's the dead guy, too. if anyone died...
it is really weird that on the 'leaving doc's office' pics, there is a left earlobe and on the other one there is...

(god, i want that pirate jacket sooo bad... ;) totally rocks! mike, can i buy your jacket?  :mrgreen: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

the arabian nights

February 23, 2010, 05:27:22 AM

hi, well we dont know - its a mystery

i think TII was mike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 23, 2010, 05:30:50 AM
are you sure that the pic is not flipped -
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 10:10:43 AM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"

i guess the point is to show that you can get away with having a double in public, in your show and even dying in your place and people won't be able to see the difference. plus, we're talking hoax here and some people from tii had to be in it, knowing about it. it is also not unusual to have 'lighting extras' when rehearsing for a show, as a stand in for the artists. so using a double in that situation would not even be suspicious and also not to dress that person like mike, cuz you have to see what the costume (jacket) would look like on stage. or maybe whoever cut the movie didn't see the difference.

mr. no earlobe does look like a carbon copy. i think he's the dead guy, too. if anyone died...
it is really weird that on the 'leaving doc's office' pics, there is a left earlobe and on the other one there is...

(god, i want that pirate jacket sooo bad... ;) totally rocks! mike, can i buy your jacket?  :mrgreen: )
Hmm, that's also a good way to put it.. I love his clothes, too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 23, 2010, 10:44:06 AM
So you think this isn't Michael? watch this is it they don't really care about us. I thought he had a pointy ear there. But that means that it isn't Mike. But he doesn't have sunglasses on and stuff. ( i think they're all mike bu JMO ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions