Re: Michael Jacksons Ears!(TII)
February 20, 2010, 03:34:29 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I still cant open these pictures...  the scroll across does not work for me,

can someone post them here again without the scroll thing?

I'd copied the links of the pics. I hope this helps.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thankyou...  they both look like MJ to me.  Its the ear things that he is wearing that is distorting the shape.,  In the TII movie, MJ even makes comment on how he dislikes them as they cause him pain.

He looks good in the second photo.  Oh how i miss him.  My heart aches.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

je

February 20, 2010, 03:54:17 PM
looking at the photos below there is an earpiece there..which changes the shape
of the ear

i don't see an earpiece in the photo below...that's why the ear looks more rounded

i think these are pics of MJ..but i do think doubles were used..jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 04:31:25 PM
Could Mike have cloned himself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

February 20, 2010, 04:33:11 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

Do you really believe all those bs stories they written about him...?  :|
Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 04:33:51 PM by Dancing_Machine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

Tina K.

February 20, 2010, 04:33:40 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Are you serius ? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 06:29:24 PM
[youtube:lpf0tfe5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Mmlx3ao-k[/youtube:lpf0tfe5]

the photo below was taken in Cannes 1997 before surgery
Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 06:35:51 PM by the arabian nights
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 06:30:29 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
The second one is not Mike, that's why the ears are different. The one leaving the doctor's office isn't Mike either.

what disturbs me more is the lips on the second. doesn't look like mike singing somehow. never seen that kind of 'curl' of the upper lip nowhere when he sings. that whole face expression doesn't seem right.
about the in-ear-monitor: it does stretch the ear out, but doesn't pull it down! not the same ear, imo.

on the 3rd: i actually saw footage of that 'leaving the doctors office' on youtube and i always thought it was really mike. but then, he doesn't say anything, just walks out and gets in the car...and he's terribly skinny there, too. even more skinny than he was last. now that i saw the photo of another poster with mj and orianthi on stage, i can clearly see that no.3 has no earlobe! michael has one! and it doesn't look like recently operated on, totally clean. maybe that could be the guy who died instead from some illness. he had the tatooed eyebrows,too. and sending him out with the kids just makes it look more real and also unsuspicious. they're not babies anymore, so they can go out with a trusted person and bodyguards. maybe this guy did all the recent doctor dates?  

wow, i'm impressed. never thought there were actually doubles in tii. wonder how many 'personal impersonators' michael had.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 06:34:25 PM

That's BAD! Michael Jackson's mangled ear shows the impact of repeated plastic surgery
By Lizzie Smith
Last updated at 7:02 PM on 11th June 2009

Comments (14) Add to My Stories
The shocking damage caused to Michael Jackson's ear by repeated plastic surgery has been revealed.
Jackson's long hair normally hides it from view. But all was revealed as he left a medical clinic in California yesterday, where he has been receiving treatment for skin cancer.

The left ear looked as though the outer ring had been removed. It is thought cartilage has been repeatedly taken from the 50-year-old's ear to rebuild his nose, which was damaged during extensive surgery.
 Damage: A close-up of the ear

Damage: A close-up of the ear
A similar procedure is available on the NHS, usually to correct damage caused during accidents.
Yesterday a music promoter sued Jackson to stop him from performing in London this year, claiming his appearances would violate a prior contract.
New Jersey-based AllGood Entertainment Inc claims it signed a deal with the singer's manager, Frank DiLeo, in November committing him to an appearance in the U.S. this summer.
Under the agreement, Jackson is not supposed to give another concert before that show, the lawsuit states.
Jackson has signed with AEG Live to play 50 shows at London's O2 Arena starting in July.
AllGood Entertainment contends those shows violate the New Jersey company's agreement with DiLeo, which it says predates the singer's deal with AEG Live.
Representatives for Jackson and AEG Live were not immediately available to comment.
 Before the corrective surgery: Jackson's ear on show in Cannes in 1997

AEG Live, which is named in the lawsuit, has previously called AllGood Entertainment's claims 'meaningless'.
Jackson has been rehearsing in the Los Angeles area for the London shows.
AllGood Entertainment contends in its lawsuit its agreement with DiLeo also left the door open for Jackson to perform with other members of his show business family, which includes his brothers from the Jackson Five and sister Janet Jackson.
The company's lawsuit alleges breach of contract, fraud and tortious interference with a contract. It seeks at least $20 million in compensatory damages and at least $20 million in punitive damages.
It also names as defendants Jackson's production company, as well as DiLeo, his company and AEG Live's parent company AEG, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Anschutz Company.
Jackson's series of London shows have been touted as unprecedented.
AEG Live says that, all together, the shows will gather the biggest audience ever to see an artist in one city.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 06:50:17 PM
Guys, I have a question: was not that report about MJ having an ear surgery to take cartilage and use it for his nose a tabloid news? Was not The Sun (or such) who reported this first?. Also does anyone know when this (supposedly) happened?. Just asking because I'm not sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 07:00:58 PM
the ear thing is only important to me because of the photoshop ambulance pic - to find the orgins of the pic, when the pic could have been taken
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 20, 2010, 07:11:17 PM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"
Guys, I have a question: was not that report about MJ having an ear surgery to take cartilage and use it for his nose a tabloid news? Was not The Sun (or such) who reported this first?. Also does anyone know when this (supposedly) happened?. Just asking because I'm not sure.

i think uk's daily mail is no better than the sun. if they took 'cartilage' of the ear, why is the earlobe missing? no need to cut that off, since there is no cartilage in the earlobe. the outer rim looks like it's still there to me. and taking into account that this might possibly even not be mj himself, it makes that report all the more garbage. i think the 'damaged ear' footage was from early june 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 20, 2010, 11:31:13 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
i think uk's daily mail is no better than the sun. if they took 'cartilage' of the ear, why is the earlobe missing? no need to cut that off, since there is no cartilage in the earlobe. the outer rim looks like it's still there to me. and taking into account that this might possibly even not be mj himself, it makes that report all the more garbage. i think the 'damaged ear' footage was from early june 2009.

Oh ok, thanks for the date.  :D

I just wanted to confirm that it was in fact a tabloid news (I don't care wich tabloid was at all! :D ), hence not necesarily true.

I was asking because there's something that had always puzzled me. I know that mostly of you will disagree but in the pic of Michael leaving doctor's office, to me his ear looks different because the angle from wich has been shooted from "top" to "down" (If you know what I mean, I hate when I cannot find the english words to describe things! :? ), I too can see the outer rim, it's still there. It shouldn't be there if the news were true, right?.

But let's say the ear looks damaged, why does it only in THAT pic? Just in ONE picture (coincident with a strange angle of shoot). If you want, you can add the ambulance pic, but again, same angle (from head to feet).

I have seen nothing strange with his ear in other pictures (for the date you provided me I should look just in pics from june 2009). We have not a lot of pics from june 2009, but we have the movie. "This Is It" footage is plenty of very close-up that shows his "complete" ear.

So the fact that the only two pics that shows a "pointy" ear are the ones who has been taken in that angle (from head to feet, it makes his round ears looks in that way) + IMO it's Michael himself at the Doctor + this is a tabloid report + all the pics we have from TII movie/ TII backstage (after this supossed surgery) shows his normal-round ear, makes me conclude in that this surgery issue is not true, Michael Jackson still has "rounded" ears, it's Michael himself at the doctor, in the movie, in the ambulance pictures (or at least we can't say the opossite just by looking his ear). Just my opinion, though...

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Thankyou... they both look like MJ to me. Its the ear things that he is wearing that is distorting the shape., In the TII movie, MJ even makes comment on how he dislikes them as they cause him pain.

And back on topic, I agree with you. I also think that to make this comparison valid, you should use two pics without that ear thing or two pictures with it. Just a suggestion.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

hope

February 20, 2010, 11:53:15 PM
The pic of Michael coming out of the dr. office is him. His rt ear was damaged. A plastic surgeon took cartlage from his ear to repair his nose. i remember when it happened.

So the pics of the damaged ear is Michael.
I believe it is also his real hair, but that is just my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 21, 2010, 12:20:04 AM
I think the second picture is a double, not just cause of the pulled ears and young fingernails, but even the face just has a not Michael look about it, slightly off.  The picture just above my post of the two Michael's with the caption, "This is the man", the one on the left also is not Michael but a double.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 12:42:21 AM
imo in the this is the man pic. i  think the one on the left is the real michael because what i have come to realize is that michael is 51yrs old and this guy on the left looks closer to 51. the one on the right is very young looking maybe not even 40 but i will give him that. @ michaelsupporter i have seriously been thinking that maybe he does have a clone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions