Re: Optical illusion? Look at the judge!!
February 17, 2010, 06:04:15 PM
Knock it off people!!

I have already warned another group to lay off each other. I will start locking threads or deleting them...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 17, 2010, 07:23:32 PM
Quote from: "friendlikeme81"
Please help! I think I´m going crazy! I can´t trust my eyes!!  :o  :o

I just watched the TMZ - Livestream of Murray Court again and saw this:

[attachment=1:3amqa4id]judge with dark blotch on his face.jpg[/attachment:3amqa4id][attachment=0:3amqa4id]judge with smooth skin.jpg[/attachment:3amqa4id]

It happens several times, you see dark blotch and scars appear and disappear without any reason (no change in camera position or light).

Again on 4:47-4:50, 5:10-5:14, 6:00-6:03

Is this just my perception or do you guys think that somebody is playing with us, too?

For me it seems to be manipilated pictures, reminding me of Dave Daves eyes merging into Michael eyes on LKL-interview.

Or maybe am I a bit out of control and this man has just some skin problems that are covered by make-up and appear at certain positions of his head??

Hi,
actually you are not going crazy, look at his nose.. the first picture the tip of his nose is flat, and the other picture without any blemishes it is pointy. Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me too..
What does anyone think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 17, 2010, 07:55:00 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Woah!!  :o  :o  :o  IDK, what to make out of this  :? we still don't even know the Judge's Name or Identity....

The judge is Keith L. Schwartz - just googled him.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And he seems to be a real judge, but I didn't comb the whole net, yet...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 08:11:41 PM
Perhaps the judge is shapeshifting before our very eyes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 08:32:54 PM
friendlikeme,
this is VERY interesting! Good find. I dont thinks its the bad quallity of the video, cause those flaws appears only on the face! If it was the bad quallity thing it would also appear at the hands or neck for exemple. Very weird... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 12:09:38 AM
Quote from: "CrazyBanana"
Quote from: "still beLIEve"
Quote from: "Raven"
REPTILLIANS?????

Some people in here seem to have lost total touch with reality. You really need to have a talk with your general physician, these are truly worrying thoughts.

Well I´m saying I´m skeptical about it..... but at least we have to read about everything and make our own conclusions...... did you read something about it?

If I post this here is because I think this is a forum with open minded people..... where we can discuss it... not just debunk it because it´s crazy.... everything is crazy here.....

@Raven: why so judgemental, you know your comments hurt some people! just because someone has different beliefs doesnt mean they should be taken meds or speaking to docs

Thank you very much for your support... but this is really not my beliefs.... I try to keep myself informed.... and I saw and read stuff about it.... and this is clearly a video of shapeshifting..... I don´t know if it´s real.... I don´t know why this happens.... but if it´s in this video, even if it´s fake.... I think is giving us a link to that information.... so I´m sharing this for those who never heard about it.....

Because it connects to the iluminati thing.... so some may think is interesting..... the ones who don´t... well... it´s up to you....

LOVE people!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

February 18, 2010, 03:07:32 AM
First picture reminds me of dave dave's burned and scarred skin.

Michael always wanted to bring awareness to burn victims.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

February 18, 2010, 03:14:54 AM
Good spottet! This so proves it to be even more fake than before! So weird.. Wonder what it means.. Did anyone consider if there's a meaning to the crossed out dates on the calenders behind the ''judge''? I cant make any out of 'em but somehow they spring in my eyes..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

February 18, 2010, 03:58:10 AM
I googled "Keith L. Schwartz" and it only found results related to Michael Jackson which is odd since this guy is a judge in LA!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 07:30:26 AM
hi guys!

look at his hands, it seems that happens the same that at his face..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 18, 2010, 02:24:03 PM
This is going to be a longer post – I would like to share my observations from watching the youtube videos. It will not be boring, so go through it with a smile. ;)

IMHO the videos have been published to draw our attention to some important aspects we did not look into so far.

The judge is speaking AND explaining all the time more or less in a kind of monologue which is (as to my knowledge) only a used technique in court when reading and explaining a sentence and the reasons for it - but not before. The judge listens to the others before in order to form his opinion and judgement.

So in this play, the judge IMO is the messenger or brickman and all other decorations around him are giving some ambience like in a theater where a scene will not only live from the actors but from the stage elements like a chair and a table.
We know already what Doc Murray said so far had more to do with Michael than with Doc Murray. So read between the lines of what the judge said. Think twice about the sentences.

There are three aspects about the coloration / decoloration of the skin that jumped into my eyes: (what I call the "The Miracle of the PALING FACES" ;))
1)   “It does not matter if you’re black or white”
2)   When do we find the remarkable disappearances after building up what looks like splotches of age as you would find at elderly people (focus on time again)
3)   What happens when the coloration goes away (as it builds up slowly but disappears quickly – just like Michael – I did focus on the disappearance rather than the appearance).

I am not fully done with the analyses of the three videos – if you notice different things I ran over or misinterpreted, please add, correct, fill them in. If I did not understand the words right – the sound sometimes was a catastrophy and English is not my first language. Be patient with me pls, correct me where needed, I’ll be happy about your findings.

Details on aspect #1 (skin color black or white):
This is a very obvious association with the fact that there are African Americans who will be treated differently than Caucasian Americans – in the public eye, in court, in daily life. No matter how many “equal rights” there are.

Details on aspect #2 (time, when does the coloration go away):
The photoshopped skin coloration goes away just before:
in JackylovesMJJ’s youtube video part 1
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/user/JackylovesMJJ#p/u/9/64fvgO_vmjA[/YouTube]

On the judge’s face
(0:50) “Now I’ve been told by the parties that the date that you all wish is for the next freedom setting day would be April 5. Is that acceptable for defence [defence or “the fans”]?”

On CM’s face
(2:02) “… court days” [court = short in French - short days = soon? Maybe we should review the full sentence I had difficulties to grasp]

On the judge’s face
(3:38) “Go ahead – I’d be happy to listening to what you have to say.”

in JackylovesMJJ’s youtube video part 2

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/user/JackylovesMJJ#p/u/8/5JQB7-Bv-C0[/YouTube]

On EC’s face
(0:25) “then anybody who had financial problems then would have a higher bail“ [remark: bails do have different meanings in law terms – it could also be a financial security for a loan of a third party]

(2:27) “and I try to do that in each of the cases I do set up bails.”

(3:13) “Now obviously if a case turns on the unique fabs, I have to look at the nature of the charges, I have to look at criminal record, …”

(4:26) "You know, people can’t disappear of the face of the earth in a global technology likeness. People can be found at some point."

(4:50) "I mean, people have family outside of the United States, it’s not unreasonable to visit them so I don’t know that that’s a specific factor"

[Intermezzo:]
[judge still pale] (5:00) “not paying child support; I guess [the blonde lady comes in left to right passing behind the judge], in a sense you can’t believe [the blonde lady walks out right to left passing again behind the judge] that’s you know violating the court order”

(5:15) “In other words, you know, I don’t know, you know, somebody has the ability to pay and if they are unable to pay because of that, it’s not that you’re not willing at, that’s a factor”

(5:30) “in the sense of what the government is suggesting: hey, he’s told us he’s coming back, he’s not gonna come back.”

(5:41) “the nature of the defense in this case which is very significant and also that he has a primary residence out of the State of California”

(6:02) “I think that’s a reasonable given all of the factors and it’s three times the bail schedule and it’s not as much as the government requested.”

in JackylovesMJJ’s youtube video part 3
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/user/JackylovesMJJ#p/u/7/dnjqa4c0oH4[/YouTube]

(0:50) “(the department of justice) is actually hold this and gonna put your name on a list so that you can’t apply for another passport cause they’re gonna freeze it so that’ll be turned over to the government for that purpose”

(1:13) “I don’t see any reason to contrail his travel if it was outside the United States”

(1:38) “You understand that, Dr. Murray?”

(2:27) “You may not under any circumstances use any anaesthetic agent such as specifically Propofol."

(2:51) “not a physician but they’re on the same class of those types of drugs”

[Famous intermezzo:]
[3:31: “I don’t want YOU sedating people.” ]

On CM’s face:
(3:40) “They’re gonna be doing that, that’s fine, but I’m worried about the sedation aspect of this.”

On judge’s face
(4:50) “Other people are gonna be responsible for the sedation of the patient – not Dr. Murray.”

Now I do not know who this person is who setting up a Youtube Channel on Feb 4, 2010 and is having all those rare footages to offer – backstage WATW recording, rare interviews etc.

I recommend to watch her videos. Vividly I recommend to watch this particular one:
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/user/JackylovesMJJ#p/u/0/HcbldWdWP6Y[/YouTube]

It talks about the CM voicemail (I wonder who leaked that one) and an “overseas sabbatical” which is usually an unpaid vacation period one would take for a special personal project or for staying with a newborn child. So we are talking about a temporary absence for important reason.

Now this together with the somewhat pointed out utterances of spokesman Mr. Schwartz (a German last name meaning “black”), I have more questionmarks than answers but yes, I never excluded additional family somewhere on the globe. It is all for L.O.V.E. hmmm.

I did not forget about the
Details on aspect #3 (what happens when coloration disappears):

This is getting somewhat creepy now.  :shock:  :mrgreen:  :lol:

Look at the screenshots I took from the youtube videos and tell me what you see.
Do you see Michael’s eyes on the forehead of the judge?

[attachment=3:ra6ivijl]Judge_part2_face.jpg[/attachment:ra6ivijl]

[attachment=2:ra6ivijl]judge_part3_1-13_face_greenshot_2010-02-18_19-10-49.jpg[/attachment:ra6ivijl]

[attachment=1:ra6ivijl]judge_part3_2-22_face_greenshot_2010-02-18_19-10-49.jpg[/attachment:ra6ivijl]

[attachment=0:ra6ivijl]judge_part3_2-48_face_greenshot_2010-02-18_19-10-49.jpg[/attachment:ra6ivijl]

Now you could say, JackylovesMJJ is just another fan and maybe she has many MJ videos on her desktop and somehow it happened that in her video software some images of the MJ fan videos would have been incorporated in a separate layer into the TMZ video.

This is my opinion: NO WAY this is just a fan’s coincidental spontaneous video overlay, just by accident.
Not on the background of above cited text of the play.
Not on the background of the technique used to project MJ’s eyes on the judge’s forehead.
These MJ eyes and faces are not flat 2-dimensional. They are 3-dimensional surrounding the face of the judge and adapting to the dimensions and angles of the forehead.

Now what do we make out of this?
Either JackylovesMJJ is a fan having no idea of what she was handed to publish on youtube.
Or JackylovesMJJ is another brickman.
In any case, the production and publication of these 3 videos on youtube is not triggered by any accident.

Looks like Michael is watching this, doesn't it?  :mrgreen:
Does he want one more time point out that it is ALL FAKE?
I haven't found a window to look into Michael's thoughts, yet.
But he IS without any doubt a master sans pareil.
Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 02:32:13 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Raven

February 18, 2010, 02:29:08 PM
:shock: Grace, the original video is normal. Just read the previous posts in this thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 18, 2010, 02:34:28 PM
I know - that's why the changes are so "a-normal"  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

February 18, 2010, 04:25:45 PM
@grace: interesting post. It needs some weird imagination but especially in the first screenshot we can see a face.

Maybe this one:

[attachment=0:1mwsz2lq]DaveDaveIII.jpg[/attachment:1mwsz2lq]

It wasn´t easy to find an appropriate shot but there is a slight ressemblance with DaveDave on LKL (without glasses, though). I put real Dave aside to make a comparison.

I also noticed the point that blotches appeared when the judge was saying: "people can’t disappear from the face of the earth"  --> which could mean dave dave doesn´t disappear, he´s still there, remind him

It is really weird, because it is really looking something into the pictures we see. But maybe this is what the video poster invites us to do??

I remember there is a tradition of hidden messages in pictures just like the skull at Holbein's picture. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can only recognize it at an certain angle.

Or maybe the blotches on the judges face are a 3D-effect? Don´t know how it would work, but maybe someone knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

the arabian nights

February 18, 2010, 05:16:47 PM
i cant believe that you regard this as a clue, and that you are very cruel with the comments that you have made

this is american justice that you are tearing up

cm is being processed for the death of mike, if mike is really dead this is a serious matter, the judge is dealing with this as a serious matter, but you guys are being disrepectful, is your behaviour appropriate

what happened to justice for mj

or is that only after you tear pp up

how different are we from the sun newspaper or the other trashy publications that tore mj up

harsh words from me  - i think not
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions