Lorrie

Re: Stevie Wonder TWYMMF
December 02, 2009, 11:51:53 PM
tinker_bell and mumof3, I think we're on the same wave length when it comes to not believing that Stevie would fake emotion. But if Michael's death really was faked, I don't think that many people are aware of it, including Stevie and many of his other true close friends. In my opinion, the situation involves only the very few people who really need to know, as opposed to it being a massive conspiracy operation with lots of players keeping secrets and trying to fool the general public.

Close friends and family visiting Forest Lawn don't affect my belief that Michael may still be alive for the same reason -- maybe they just don't know what's going on because there's no need for them to know. Simply being close to Michael isn't enough to get that kind of information.

Quote from: "MJ777"
I understand how some of you feel. A part of me wants to believe in the hoax but there have not been any solid clues recently. I think it's hard for us to let go because MJ was a recluse these last few years. We feel like we missed out on seeing him and enjoying his new music and creativity. The molestation trials really hurt him, he just wanted to be alone with his kids. I don't think he was ready for a comeback yet...

His "death" was a major shock, we never expected him to leave us so soon. If it is a hoax, I'm one of the people who believes he won't make a comeback. I think he did it for privacy. In a way, his death is the greatest comeback for his career. He is breaking records all over again. We may hear some of his music released in the future. There has been a reawakening, people are realizing what a gift he was/is and missing him. So if he's alive, he has created the greatest comeback ever. If he's gone, it's still the greatest comeback ever but the world feels empty without him.
I love this part of your comment, MJ777. Your explanation regarding how Michael's death can be viewed as the greatest comeback of his career is excellent, and I agree with you.

Still, I just really wish there were a clear sign to let us know that Michael is doing well. That's the one thing I want more than any other, even if we never see him in the flesh again. The lack of clues, news, and whatnot doesn't bother me at all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 02, 2009, 11:56:57 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Gee, guyz, I'm looking for answers everywhere, see things that aren't even there and it scares me. Every night i'm hoping to get a clue at least in a dream but all i see when i close my eyes is an endless and chaotic sequence of all the articles, posts and videos. It's exhausting: things like TIAI, fake accounts of fake 'phothets', false predictions, ongoing dirt-shower in the media and what's even more exhausting is doubting about everything all the time.

But, apart of all that, i've never felt this incredible unity with so many people in the world and so tuned-in to my inner self at the same time! It's a unique experience that i shall never forget. So thankful to all of you for just being here!

I know exactly how you feel! When I go to sleep all I can think about is all the information I have looked at, and I just think and think and think!! When I sleep I also see an ongoing sequence of articles,videos,blogs, behind my eyelids! I haven't really slept at all! I cannot pry myself away from all of this. It is overwhelming :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

<*We\'re Taking Over - We Have The Truth - This Is The Mission - To See It Through*We Miss You Michael!!>  

December 03, 2009, 12:33:40 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "MJ777"
I understand how some of you feel. A part of me wants to believe in the hoax but there have not been any solid clues recently. I think it's hard for us to let go because MJ was a recluse these last few years. We feel like we missed out on seeing him and enjoying his new music and creativity. The molestation trials really hurt him, he just wanted to be alone with his kids. I don't think he was ready for a comeback yet...

His "death" was a major shock, we never expected him to leave us so soon. If it is a hoax, I'm one of the people who believes he won't make a comeback. I think he did it for privacy. In a way, his death is the greatest comeback for his career. He is breaking records all over again. We may hear some of his music released in the future. There has been a reawakening, people are realizing what a gift he was/is and missing him. So if he's alive, he has created the greatest comeback ever. If he's gone, it's still the greatest comeback ever but the world feels empty without him.
I love this part of your comment, MJ777. Your explanation regarding how Michael's death can be viewed as the greatest comeback of his career is excellent, and I agree with you.

Still, I just really wish there were a clear sign to let us know that Michael is doing well. That's the one thing I want more than any other, even if we never see him in the flesh again. The lack of clues, news, and whatnot doesn't bother me at all.

First I just want to quickly say that the song/statement "The way you make me feel" and the actions with it "crying" may be a message.

Secondly, I LOVE STEVIE. Watching that breaks my heart.

And, thirdly, I love what MJ777 wrote as well, and I feel the same. And, Lorrie, I wish the same thing too. Though, if Michael is alive and not coming back, and this was all done for his safety, and his children's safety so they can eventually live a quiet life, then I don't think he could give us a clear clue because it would never JUST be for US. If it was obvious enough that it was him, and that he's ok, then soon enough everyone would catch a hold of it and then the black cat's out of the proverbial bag.. That's why we get these little clues, that could just be someone messing with us. It's just the safest way if he doesn't want to be found out until he's ready - if he's ever ready.. At the end of the day WE have to decide for ourselves if it's Michael sending little clues, or someone else messing with us, and believe in one or the other because, as much as I hate to say it - that might be all we ever get.
Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 08:03:08 AM by Melzy777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Re: Stevie Wonder Breaks Down at MJ Tribute
December 03, 2009, 12:57:56 AM
Oh, I can´t watch this.  :cry:
I can´t understand it either why am I taking all this so personal. I already admited that I haven´t been greatest fan. I took him for granted and sort of forgot about him :oops:  So why did it knocked me out on 25th of Jun? Why is he on my mind 24/7? Why do I wanna cry if I see his face? Why his pain hurts me and why I´m waiting for him to come back?
I really can´t understand why I can´t let him go.
If only my  closest family and friends would know what´s going on with me last 5 months, they definietly would consider me as loco :|
Thank you guys for being here for me and for each other!
I love you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

December 03, 2009, 03:40:03 AM
This is my first post here. Hello  :mrgreen:

First thing I thought when I saw the video it was that Stevie didnt remember the lyrics  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 10:54:38 AM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I feel just the same but i dont think it is afew that think he is alive i think it is so many remeber things dont add up dont give up Stevie is a good friend and maybe he is sad that the mj is not there but the new Michael will be .that is what i hope

You're right.  I've spoken to fans and non-fans of all ages about Michael's "death". At least half of them believe he is alive.  I even heard of it on the radio, and how the announcer thought the hoax was planned.  :o So many people can't be wrong, and it's not like we are in denial. I mean, even my father-in-law, who is 70 yrs. old, and not a fan,  believe he's alive!

I don't know why I can't let go of the idea he's still here sharing this planet with us.  I won't let go it either until everyone gets their facts straight, and I know what really happened. I know there isn't a great chance of knowing exactly what happened, but I'm glad I joined these forums, met people who love MJ like I do, and made new friends along the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 11:04:38 AM
This is so hard to watch... let's pray that he is upset because Michael is "gone" and not "dead" ... maybe he doesn't have closure either just like we do... it is frustrating and makes you want to cry, doesn't it?  Ohh, I hope that is the reason; this really looks genuine to me; he is not faking here. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 03, 2009, 04:16:16 PM
on CNN today:

Stevie Wonder named UN 'Messenger of Peace'
Wonder -- blind since birth -- will promote U.N. ideals and activities with an emphasis on championing for people with disabilities, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said <......> Wonder joins 10 other celebrities -- including actors George Clooney and Michael Douglas, cellist Yo-Yo Ma and primatologist Jane Goodall -- as advocates of the United Nations' work. Others include conductor Daniel Barenboim, author Paulo Coelho, violinist Midori Goto, Princess Haya Bint al Hussein, actor Charlize Theron and Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So proud of Stevie! Couldn't help thinking of Michael when i read that. He's the ultimate Messenger of Peace and Love for me...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~