Re: Cheryl Cole copies MJ - brit awards
February 18, 2010, 05:26:08 AM
Quote from: "MJLOVER32"
Oh NO, im so sick of this b...ch. Please never put her and Michael Jacksons name in a sentence together eva again!! She b on simons di..k :x  :x

well tell us how you really feel...lmboooooooooooooooo!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

February 18, 2010, 07:19:12 AM
she missed out on a brit so we can all be happy now and laugh at her yay lol!!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 05:53:12 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Watch Cheryl Cole morph into MJ! That intro is just like what MJ did. She really has no ideas of her own, and she ain't even close to MJ.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Awwh hell no.... if yhou wana be toasted then you at least gotta di it properly!! And even the glasses and the pose etc etc... arrgghhh I HATE copyers... having said that "immitation is the greatest form of flattery" or something rightt ?

ahh who knoww...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

February 18, 2010, 11:53:18 PM
it wasn't even close as dramatic as MJ's entrances. I really didn't know either who she was until this thread, but so what if she pops up on the stage like that? i've seen other performers use that, for example just this past tuesday I was at the black eyed peas concert and they all shot out of the stage like MJ. Many performers use other trademark MJ moves. it's everywhere in performances because everyone has been influenced in some way by MJ. who can be original anymore after the amazing MJ? NO ONE really. he did set such a high standard for performers.

by the way, not dogging him at all, but MJ wasn't the first to do the moonwalk..he just made it mainstream. he saw it on the streets and learned it from a break dancer jeffrey daniel and made it what it is today. so even the great MJ had influences..james brown, jackie wilson, fred astaire...but he also worked extra hard to be the best! and of course a LOT was natural talent and genius that others can never match.

but there is no need to put down cheryl unless, and this is where i don't know enough about her, she is thinking she is better or at the same level as MJ..then there's a problem with her... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 19, 2010, 02:51:44 AM
I totally agree. MJ has single-handedly influenced a whole generation of musicians in profound ways. Where oh where is the recognition of that, thorough lengthy articles, books, reviews, textbooks for schools, etc. Looks like that job is being left for internet MJ experts!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile

February 19, 2010, 03:36:49 AM
I dont think we should curse, call her names or anything.

Didn't Michael Jackson copy James Brown, Fred Astaire and other people that he really admired.

But i understand when you say that some of them hated/disliked MJ when he was alive and after his death started to imitate him. That's not nice I know..maybe it's a way for them to ask forgiveness by paying tribute. And besides nobody is original these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile

February 19, 2010, 03:38:40 AM
Quote from: "acswtgrl"
it wasn't even close as dramatic as MJ's entrances. I really didn't know either who she was until this thread, but so what if she pops up on the stage like that? i've seen other performers use that, for example just this past tuesday I was at the black eyed peas concert and they all shot out of the stage like MJ. Many performers use other trademark MJ moves. it's everywhere in performances because everyone has been influenced in some way by MJ. who can be original anymore after the amazing MJ? NO ONE really. he did set such a high standard for performers.

by the way, not dogging him at all, but MJ wasn't the first to do the moonwalk..he just made it mainstream. he saw it on the streets and learned it from a break dancer jeffrey daniel and made it what it is today. so even the great MJ had influences..james brown, jackie wilson, fred astaire...but he also worked extra hard to be the best! and of course a LOT was natural talent and genius that others can never match.

but there is no need to put down cheryl unless, and this is where i don't know enough about her, she is thinking she is better or at the same level as MJ..then there's a problem with her... :lol:

Jeffrey Daniel is from the shalamar group, He's a dancer in the BAD music video too. He influenced Michael Jackson allot ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 05:53:11 AM
ive seen jumping from stage before but she had the glasses on and looked to left completley took jam routine mj never took whole routine just moves she even tried to look similar to him with hair so annoying she can sing and crap at dancing theres a reason shes in a band :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions