Re: Jermaine's ready to be LEAD SINGER
February 17, 2010, 01:46:37 AM
This move that Jermaine is making means what in regards to Michael. What is the connection to
Michael being alive, murdered, or dead from thousands of illnesses. I still do not know how they are going on with there lives like this. But everyone is different!! Is anyone IN THE FAMILY checking on how this case is being handled by the state. Somebody has to hold the state and the lawyers that are appointed accountable. But once again the family does NOTHING. But they have time to be READY TO BE A LEAD SINGER.
If they could just show up somewhere and do something that could show me they care I would feel better about them. In regards to him singing or not singing is not my concern at all. MY CONCERN AND ALL OF US HEAR RIGHT NOW IS WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL JACKSON. IT SEEMS TO ME WE CARE MORE ABOUT HIM THAN HIS FAMILY OR HIS BROTHER AND SISTERS. THEY JUST DO NOT SEEM CARE:(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 02:07:42 AM
I thought that the Jacksons were going to use a hologram of MJ on their tour.  Hmmmm, I wonder why the change to Jermaine now?????? :?:  :?:  :?:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

February 17, 2010, 02:25:48 AM
Maybe he's ready for a Jackson5 reunion tour. I don't see this article stating that he wants to be the lead singer, I thinks its more like, if MJ isn't part of the show then Jermaine would have to be lead singer. Just like he left his brothers and Randy stepped in during the late 70's and early 80's. The same thing might be happening.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

Datroot

February 17, 2010, 02:29:16 AM
When I saw the Jacksons live, Jermaine was not with them because he stayed with Motown when the others went to Epic.  The five Jacksons I saw in concert were fantastic.  I have never seen Jermaine live so I can't comment on any live performance from him, I can only go on what I am seeing of him now, since MJ died and, imho, he's spouting a load of nonsense.  The other four guys were all fantastic live (Michael was THE BEST of course), so I would not be averse to them getting together and putting on a live show.  I just wish Jermaine would put his money where his mouth is and either get on with it, with the others, or shut the FU.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

airieslady

February 17, 2010, 02:35:00 AM
"My mother is very much alive, she's very smart. She knows the name of every type of tree."

"My BROTHER is very much alive, HE'S VERY SMART.  HE knows the name of every type of tree."   ;)

Like mother like son.

The whole Dynasty show was very strange anyway.  Jermaine made Halima put his shoes on... and wouldn't let her kiss him..."No, don't kiss me, you'll put lipstick on my face"... "I know I'm not perfect, but close to it"... Halima wears "Michael Lives" t-shirt?

And one more thing... Jermaine needs to get new hair products!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Datroot

February 17, 2010, 04:07:34 AM
Quote from: "airieslady"
"My mother is very much alive, she's very smart. She knows the name of every type of tree."

"My BROTHER is very much alive, HE'S VERY SMART.  HE knows the name of every type of tree."   ;)

Like mother like son.

The whole Dynasty show was very strange anyway.  Jermaine made Halima put his shoes on... and wouldn't let her kiss him..."No, don't kiss me, you'll put lipstick on my face"... "I know I'm not perfect, but close to it"... Halima wears "Michael Lives" t-shirt?

Jermain needs to get new hair!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

DooDoo

February 17, 2010, 04:35:40 AM
Quote from: "airieslady"

Like mother like son.

Strange? Patronizing maybe; he is such a jer...k!!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

February 17, 2010, 05:31:43 AM
I mean, if Jermaine truly wants to do his own thing that's fine and I wish him the best of luck. But as I stated, if he thinks he can just take Michael's spot or achieve the same success as him he better wake up from that dream, as it's never going to happen and better for him to realize it now than later.

Living proof would be the Diana Ross failed "reunion" of the Supremes. No one wanted to see the Supremes without the rest of the original members. What makes Jermaine think fans will flock to see J5 or even him? Everyone obviously associates Michael and Janet with them, so seriously I think he needs to take a step back and possibly look into doing his own thing.

If his own thing involves tributes to Michael that's fine. But it has to be HIS own thing and something that doesn't come off as a poor carbon copy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

February 17, 2010, 05:34:58 AM
Quote from: "essenceofebony0to9"
Maybe he's ready for a Jackson5 reunion tour. I don't see this article stating that he wants to be the lead singer, I thinks its more like, if MJ isn't part of the show then Jermaine would have to be lead singer. Just like he left his brothers and Randy stepped in during the late 70's and early 80's. The same thing might be happening.

And again, without Michael who is going to flock to see these shows? No one. It'll just be like the failed Supremes reunion only ten times worse. Whether Jermaine wants to admit it or not Michael was/is the star performer.

Even Joseph knew without Michael he had nothing and without Michael now they would still have nothing. So Jermaine needs to wake up from this fantasy he's living.

Like Michael said in an interview "Joseph, if you hit me one more time I am not performing! He knew I was the star performer and he left alone."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

February 17, 2010, 06:58:07 AM
If Jermaine wants to usurp MJ's legacy then he can brace himself for being hit by rotten eggs and tomatoes........Jermaine singing MJ songs? Are you freakin kidding me??? :twisted:  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 08:05:25 AM
Okay, this conversation is getting very interesting and with progress, toward something, I don't know what, and Jermaine does feed the media strange comments and I wonder if what he says is deeper than what the average bear can hear.  
Let's put your heads together in "HOAX MESSAGE MINDSET" to analyze this odd interview.

We read the Article:
 :!: "They go to the (Kingdom) Hall with my mother.
 :?: "We want to keep their feet on the ground,".
 :?: "We want to make sure that this success doesn't go to their heads."
 :?: ...children were in counseling, adding that "with the first passing of Michael they had to have someone to explain that to them".
 :!: the 79-year-old was coping with Blanket, 7, Paris, 11 and Prince Michael, 12.
 :!: "It's easy for her - she brought us up,"
 :?:"My mother is very much alive, she's very smart.
 :? "She knows the name of every type of tree."
 :!: "We just wanted to show we are no different from any other family.
 :?: "It's my job now to try to carry the brothers on.
 :?: " I have the ability to lead, not just be a lead singer but be a leader.
 :?: "I'm ready to go, go, go."
 :arrow:  :arrow: Comparing Michael to Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King and Mother Theresa, Jermaine said:
 :D "He's special and he's a gift from God.
 :D I saw what he did with a blessing that God gave him.
 :?: He's in the Guinness Book Of Records."
tabloidburn wrote
he's not creating anything new, he's just trying to repeat history. like he wants to turn back time to the point where the jackson 5 became the jacksons, he was no longer part of it and he really never got over that, really. he's crying about that in the reality show. it's been like 35 years, man! this is his one chance to relive that and become the main focus at the same time, being the lead singer. psychological repair work in progress...

:?: " I have the ability to lead, not just be a lead singer but be a leader.
 :arrow: Could he be taking MJ's place in his absence?  After all I think there is something more to the JACK5ONS and putting the 5 stars and 5 crowns on the logo.  I think that means more than just keeping MJ' s memory alive.  What ya think about that ?

Glad to see a comment backed with credentials tabloidburn, thanks

Invincible1 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 am
Bring me up to speed here...if they are all so poor...what is up with the McMansions in Vegas, California and Atlanta. They all seemed to be "livin' large" to me, in the Jackson Family Dynasty. Marlon and his Nigerian resort planning, Tito living nicely and I even believe Jackie had a home in Vegas and Calif. on the show. I always hoped that MJ was behind the family dynasty, choreographing success for them all, even JJ.

:arrow:  :arrow: Comparing Michael to Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King and Mother Theresa, Jermaine said:  I saw what he did with a blessing that God gave him.

My same thought - with all the Dynasty debt who exactly is funding them from living on the streets ? MJ?   :D "He's special and he's a gift from God.

hope
I think he was hoping that Michaels fans would embrace him because he is Michaels brother (thats my opinion). It is very well known Jermaines jelousy of Michael. Also, him introducing Michael to Thome, has really bothered me. If Michael was sooo scared of this guy, WHY is he still putting his name on everything and still friendly with the family ? I get a very bad vibe from Thome,Delio, Phillips and yes, sometimes even Jermaine. Sorry, just my opinion.

Yeah, many of us here have that opinion too.

this1crazygirl
Hmm.. this morning I was thinking something similar, LET THE ARTISTS MAKE THE ART. Today's artists are like actors presenting unoriginal pieces of art (no offense to actors but yall know what I mean) That's why todays artist don't really produce legendary music and videos like back in the days because its not really coming from their heart...

Well, because of the Globalists dumbing us down until our hearts are numb. I can see why people have trouble "expressing from the heart".  It has all turned toward a $ figure which being materialistic is where the globalists want us to be too.

Integrity
MY CONCERN AND ALL OF US HEAR RIGHT NOW IS WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL JACKSON. IT SEEMS TO ME WE CARE MORE ABOUT HIM THAN HIS FAMILY OR HIS BROTHER AND SISTERS. THEY JUST DO NOT SEEM CARE:(

I think it's an act to keep Michael in the shadows so not to blow the hoax,

darkchild » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:07 am
I thought that the Jacksons were going to use a hologram of MJ on their tour. Hmmmm, I wonder why the change to Jermaine now??????      

Yeah, what happened to that?
 :?: "We want to keep their feet on the ground,".

:?:
airieslady wrote:"My mother is very much alive, she's very smart. She knows the name of every type of tree."
"My BROTHER is very much alive, HE'S VERY SMART. HE knows the name of every type of tree."  
Like mother like son.

This stuck out in my mind to airieslady. Could be her bragging that she still has sound mind, but also could also be a clue that Michael is as smart too.  Good one !

Let's analyze these comments made by you so far and see if Jermain's comments connect to or could be a clue to support the hoax giving us in for the future.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 10:45:39 AM
Im not bashing the fams, but lead singer for what :?:  :!:  :?:  :!:
Surely could neva been talking bout the Jackson Five :?:
Thats just disrepectful to Micheal, he is the lead, thats it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

February 17, 2010, 12:57:31 PM
I LOVED AND STILL LOVE THE JACKSON 5 ,BUT THEY ARENT COMPLETE ANYMORE SO I DONT THINK IT WIL BE A SUCCES WITHOUT MICHAEL,THATS MY THOUGHT ABOUT THE WHOLE THING :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 01:20:14 PM
@karmaknowstruth:

you're welcome...just laying out my 2 cents here.  ;)
thanx for the appreciation.   :D
Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 03:54:41 PM by tabloidburn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 17, 2010, 01:52:01 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Jermaine, "My mother is very much alive, she's very smart. She knows the name of every type of tree."

Is Jermaine possibly talking about Michael? He's either helping MJ or it all seems very mixed up talking.

Michael, "That stuff really bothers me. That's why I write these kinda songs, to give some kind of awareness and awakening and hope to people. I love the planet. I love trees. When the colors are changing in the leaves, I love it."

MJ very much alive!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!! sorry I just cant stop laughing at that comment!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions