Datroot

Re: Jermaine's ready to be LEAD SINGER
February 18, 2010, 06:04:42 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I think Jermaine has an okay voice but not for a lead singer.  I think the Jacksons are like a church choir they all sound good when they blend and sing together.  I think MJ, and Rebbie have the best voices in that family.  Some people are not familiar with his older sister but she can sing.  She has a strong voice.  Janet's voice is decent too.  I like Tito's voice too.  He's the only brother that got a deep voice.lol  I just hate when Jermaine always be singing on their reality show making up songs.  He just comes across as annoying sometimes.  That was funny when Marlon told the producers to put him on mute in the recording studio. :lol:

I thought it was funny when Jackie told the engineer to erase Jermaine's voice completely.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

CC

February 18, 2010, 06:59:18 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
I don't know if others encountered the same - my desktop detected a threat on that site.
Be careful. It wants to start a printing process and get on the harddisk.

mine too... be careful! thanks grace! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

this1crazygirl

February 18, 2010, 08:24:59 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
I think Jermaine has an okay voice but not for a lead singer.  I think the Jacksons are like a church choir they all sound good when they blend and sing together.  I think MJ, and Rebbie have the best voices in that family.  Some people are not familiar with his older sister but she can sing.  She has a strong voice.  Janet's voice is decent too.  I like Tito's voice too.  He's the only brother that got a deep voice.lol  I just hate when Jermaine always be singing on their reality show making up songs.  He just comes across as annoying sometimes.  That was funny when Marlon told the producers to put him on mute in the recording studio. :lol:

I thought it was funny when Jackie told the engineer to erase Jermaine's voice completely.

ROTHF!!

this1crazygirl wrote:
some people just have to put a negative spin on ish for no reason...

(I try to stop expressing my self with bad words but people get me so flippin mad sometimes

when will ya'll see the whole family is talented? If Joe, wasn't into music, Jermaine, Jackie & Tito wouldn't have started a group that Michael and Marlon wanted to join, we may have never known of MJ... Hello? (knocking on your head) or Janet, Rebbie, Latoya and Randy (yes I liked Body and Torture that he was in)

stop hating on their family! they may not be perfect but they are wonderful to me

Not hating the family at all, just think Jermaine is a twit.

LOL my comment was for the haters :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 01:23:21 AM
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

this1crazygirl wrote:

(I try to stop expressing my self with bad words but people get me so flippin mad sometimes

when will ya'll see the whole family is talented? If Joe, wasn't into music, Jermaine, Jackie & Tito wouldn't have started a group that Michael and Marlon wanted to join, we may have never known of MJ... Hello? (knocking on your head) or Janet, Rebbie, Latoya and Randy (yes I liked Body and Torture that he was in)

stop hating on their family! they may not be perfect but they are wonderful to me

Well I don't know who you making your comment to but I'm just being honest about my opinion of the Jacksons.  I don't feel what I said was mean so I don't know who your referring to.  Even if you like the Jacksons and other people don't that's their business.  You can't force people to like them if they don't.  Me personally I like the Jackson five but I think MJ made that group.  They are talented some more than others.  The Jackson five had some good hits together.  So make sure you're addressing the right people with your comments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 19, 2010, 01:54:29 AM
Hopefully MJ's siblings will be handsomely rewarded for their role in this whole hoax. But each of them can make their own way through their own good singing if they work hard, their voices are all not bad. They should never try to replace Michael, impossible! :?  But you know I absolutely love that Michael is part of this big interacting lots of ups and downs drama family that sticks together, and I know that means a lot to him too. Jermaine tries so hard to lead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 02:17:24 AM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Actually, Jermaine wasn't bad singer. He also was lead singer before Michael joined them when he was little.
Here is quite good song by Jermaine and I wish him luck:

[youtube:1ukxpsnd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQtxVT39fSc[/youtube:1ukxpsnd]

OMG!!!!!  I'm having the hugest 80's flashback right now.  I remember that outfit like I saw this video yesterday!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 19, 2010, 04:11:47 AM
JERMAINE HAD A SONG IN THE HITCHARTS WITH PIA ZADORA REMEMBER? THAT WASNT SO BAD  ;) BUT IT WASNT MY STYLE OF MUSIC  :? BUT HE CAN SING ,BUT NOTHING COMPARES WITH MICHAELS GREAT VOICE  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 07:51:09 AM
how come i can't watch none of the vids posted? 'not available in your country for sony content? whassup with that? any jermaine/ sony deals that should be investigated here? why can't i watch a vid from 20 years ago for 'sony content'? are they blocking all their artists from youtube or just the jackson-related vids?  :?  hmmm...

btw, i always thought that pia zadora duet was awful. goes for the vid, too, as far as i remember. she can't sing for her life's worth...
back then, it was said that her millionaire husband 'bought' her this music video and she made the pick which singer she would do it with. ever heard anything from her again? i didn't. this was a classic one hit wonder, on pia's part. only reason it got any airplay was because of jermaine. and he would probably 'do it for the money'...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 19, 2010, 08:10:22 AM
The tree part seems to be referring back to MJ. Remember in the interview at his home (w/backstabber) he climbed in the tree. He said he loves to climb trees. I think he said he comes up songs there too. Also, T11 mentions loving trees again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

February 19, 2010, 08:19:31 AM

this1crazygirl wrote:

Well I don't know who you making your comment to but I'm just being honest about my opinion of the Jacksons.  I don't feel what I said was mean so I don't know who your referring to.  Even if you like the Jacksons and other people don't that's their business.  You can't force people to like them if they don't.  Me personally I like the Jackson five but I think MJ made that group.  They are talented some more than others.  The Jackson five had some good hits together.  So make sure you're addressing the right people with your comments.

LOL I haven't really picked up how to quote 2 ppl at once, but further up you will see I was agreeing with you...

Let me state this, People are free to like what they want, and express what they want... but when, what they express is offensive, I am free to express myself in defense... I have never been one to just sit back and take it LOL

I make my points, and some people don't like when I make good points :) and I already stated who I was addressing... THE HATERS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 19, 2010, 12:45:37 PM

(I try to stop expressing my self with bad words but people get me so flippin mad sometimes :)

stop hating on their family! they may not be perfect but they are wonderful to me :)

i agree

sometimes i think pp just like to criticise and are relentless way passed the point, who is safe from the tongue slashing,  probably only one person.

no one is perfect, we all live is glass houses

Jermaine is mikes blood and will always be - who will thank you for your comments and will you respect yourself for them

come on guys the gigs up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

February 19, 2010, 01:00:46 PM
I love the family but I don't like Jermaine's arrogance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 19, 2010, 05:58:11 PM
He doesnt have a strong lead voice.  that should be pretty comical to listen to, after listening to him sing on their show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 06:45:11 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
He doesnt have a strong lead voice.  that should be pretty comical to listen to, after listening to him sing on their show.

exactly. he's fine for harmony singing with the group but not strong enough as a lead. he sings like he speaks, no dynamics...(which is totally boring!), he also always makes the same face, it's like you can't tell if he's happy or about to cry or what...listen to 'dancing machine' he has a bit of a lead there, too, but as soon as michael sings it's like an energy boost to the song. like red bull vs. fred lull, doesn't do anything. he should play bass and they should do some of those badass harmonies they did as the jackson 5. no need for a lead...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

word

February 19, 2010, 08:41:14 PM
What we all have to remember is,Jermaine was the original lead singer anyway,and it must have hurt his when a 4 year old baby brother replaced him. Jermaine is just capilalizing on a opportunity that was snatched away from him so many years ago,but honestly I think he is a better singer than the remaining brothers anyway,and he must feel that way too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions