Re: The Official Autopsy Report Thread
February 18, 2010, 03:38:41 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
So if we are to believe the autopsy report, do we believe MJ is dead?  I can't believe it in light of all the clues we have - so where does this leave the autopsy report? :?:

Well Datroot, I see this issue this way. There's a fact: an autopsy report has been released, we cannot deny this fact, that just happened and it's right there, so to me is worth to take a look and analize it, isn't it?.

Personally I don't give any name to this patient/body, I'm just focussing in its content, trying to dismiss it.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

February 18, 2010, 05:07:21 PM
Quote from: "DooDoo"
Please don't we start speculating about him having no nose, please ...it's just absurd, he's got a nose. Full stop. End of the story.

sorry if this went off topic, the only reason i put the link here was for the picture where you can see a scar behind the ear. i originally replied to another post mentioning the scars. it was not my intention to start a nose related discussion.

i guess that shows how tabloids are working...maybe geraldo was just 'playing around', too. who knows. he can be like that, i think, pretending he's going for it just to expose more of the garbage people are producing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

February 18, 2010, 05:16:46 PM
I read somewhere that there were two small masses found and listed in the autopsy report. I believe one was on the liver and I can't remember where the other was. Can someone please tell me which page(s) it mentions the masses on in the report?

Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 08:10:43 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
I would like to question the part in the report where they collect hair samples from him in the yellow casket with the blue lining.  Latoya was there, however it says the body was wrapped in white towels and sheets, and the only thing that was visable was his hands and top of his head.   :roll:  :roll:  What where they hiding?  why wrap him in towels and sheets?  No one could see his face ??????

Out of respect?  Isnt it custom to cover a corpses head and face with a sheet?

Yes, I argee if you are laying on a gurny, but never wrapped in a coffin?  I think they were trying on purpose to hide his face.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2010, 08:38:40 PM
SORRY BUT I MIGHT HAVE NEVER MET MICHAEL JACKSON BUT MY HEART & GUT TELLS ME HE WAS NOT A SMOKER!!!!
THAT IS NOT HIS BODY!
THE PARAMEDICS DESCRIBED THE PERSON THEY FOUND AS A WHITE SICKLY OLD BOLD HEADED MAN AND THAT IS WHAT THEY WROTE DOWN ON THERE REPORT!!!
THEY ALSO REPORTED THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW THAT IT WAS MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!! IT MEANS THAT IS WAS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON !!!
BUT NOW IF THE PHOTO HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS FAKE AS WE ALL KNEW THAN THE PARAMEDICS
HAD TO BE FAKE TO!!
SOME ONE ON YOU TUBE WENT TO DR. MURRAY'S OFFICE AND IT WAS AN ABANDONED BUILDING!!!
LIKE I SAID "THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOSE" AND THE WIZ WAS JUST A WEAK FRIGHTENED OLD MAN
WHO HAD NO COURAGE, BRAINS OR HEART!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 07:27:03 AM
What puzzles me is that if this is a fake report, why would MJ want it to say things about his nose having "structures"?   Or  that he was bald and tattooed?  Or that he had colon polyps and an enlarged prostate?  I just can't imagine he'd go there even if he wanted it to look realistic.  So is it a real report and a body double?  I have my doubts there as well because the person wasn't terminal or it would have stated that.  Someone help me out with other theories please!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 19, 2010, 08:01:51 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
What puzzles me is that if this is a fake report, why would MJ want it to say things about his nose having "structures"?   Or  that he was bald and tattooed?  Or that he had colon polyps and an enlarged prostate?  I just can't imagine he'd go there even if he wanted it to look realistic.  So is it a real report and a body double?  I have my doubts there as well because the person wasn't terminal or it would have stated that.  Someone help me out with other theories please!

That's what's very strange to me too and I have a hard time believing that it's someone else's body... I mean the bottle of pee and all that stuff? But what also puzzles me are the circumstances around this whole "death" and how people have been behaving (e.g. the family). However, Katherine claiming someone was involved in her son's death is very worrying to me. She just does not seem like the kind of woman that would lie and not say things if she doesn't really mean them  :? . If Michael really is gone I feel kind of disgusted because some things just seems like a joke and Michael does not deserve that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Holy Cr#p! MJ smoked!!!!!!!!
February 19, 2010, 10:40:43 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "FactFinderMJ"
dont know if he smokes but he has a cig in this pic!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He was only posing with a cigarette, it's not lit  ;)

doesnt look like mj to me, looks like one of his body doubles in this pic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 11:04:23 AM

Maybe he was just trying to make it very obvious without actually saying it.  IDK. I have no definitive answer but I doubt the report was real. If it belonged to someone else unknown to MJ or the Coroner, couldn't that family could come back and sue? There are too many "conflicting" stories being said of his health by family, friends, coroner, etc. If he had these health issues I think some of them would have been caught when he did that physical and he may not have been insurable, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 19, 2010, 11:24:24 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

Maybe he was just trying to make it very obvious without actually saying it.  IDK. I have no definitive answer but I doubt the report was real. If it belonged to someone else unknown to MJ or the Coroner, couldn't that family could come back and sue? There are too many "conflicting" stories being said of his health by family, friends, coroner, etc. If he had these health issues I think some of them would have been caught when he did that physical and he may not have been insurable, right?

i really think this supports the '2 bodies arriving at the hospital'-theory. all the outside marks (nose, scars, discolorations etc.) could have been dictated, shown in person etc. especially considering that the report bluntly states 'the decedent had vitiligo'. isn't that something that has to be diagnosed? can you say that just looking at a person's skin who does not really show too much of it anymore, apart from being pale? then you just state 'pale skin' but not 'vitiligo'. i know people who have blotches on their skin (also large ones that look like some blotches shown in mj-pics) and definitely don't have vitiligo.

the guy who went through the autopsy ('michael joseph jackson', not 'michael joe jackson', which is the legal name; plus he was 2 inches taller than mj)  might thus be the one the paramedics described. then you have the poor quality of those docs. with nowadays' technology and considering a high-profile case like this, i'm wondering why this document looks like it's been filled out with a typewriter and why there are drawings and scribbles like a five-year old got to play with it...('make a circle where you see a mark or scar on michael'). the handwriting is almost illegible, don't they have to write in a fashion where the next one working on the case can at least read what the other found out?
i would also think that those kind of documents would be digital by now, or at least digitally 'remastered' (like including digital photos instead or at least typing in what was handwritten before), before publishing it. i have the impression that this is way against the usual 'outfit' of those kind of documents. like someone 'played coroner' using some outdated forms and seals.

y'all remember playing 'post office' as kids? this is what this autopsy report reminds me of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Raven

February 19, 2010, 11:51:59 AM
His name is Michael Joseph Jackson, which is information that came from himself.
Like I posted before, the Joe/Joseph issue is not relevant. It often happens that on official documents, even on death certificates, the name is misspelled or more often, spelled the way the decedent was known or used to call himself.
However the real official name remains the one on the brithcertificate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the arabian nights

February 19, 2010, 11:56:41 AM
Quote from: "Raven"
His name is Michael Joseph Jackson, which is information that came from himself.
Like I posted before, the Joe/Joseph issue is not relevant. It often happens that on official documents, even on death certificates, the name is misspelled or more often, spelled the way the decedent was known or used to call himself.
However the real official name remains the one on the brithcertificate.
the na mething is not a clue

slight variations do not matter
i agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 11:34:19 PM
The best part of this report is the blank pages; every other page  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

word

February 20, 2010, 09:23:21 AM
Damn this autopsy report,its not the real one,and real Michael Jackson fans KNOW Michael Jackson never smoked.He wore a damn facial mask because he complained of pollution in the air.There is indeed an autopsy report ,however this one aint it. :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 09:54:08 AM
Quote from: "word"
Damn this autopsy report,its not the real one,and real Michael Jackson fans KNOW Michael Jackson never smoked.He wore a damn facial mask because he complained of pollution in the air.There is indeed an autopsy report ,however this one aint it. :twisted:

who's is it - decoy, the double theory, i am interested

i have been very naughty and i have been lazy and not read the AR  -

i look forward to your thoughts - thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late