Re: The Autopsy Part 2
February 10, 2010, 04:29:58 PM
I've been told by someone who works in a hospital, that he would have been put in the hospital gown when he arrived at UCLA (presumably after they pronounced him dead, as I can't see them wasting time putting that on, instead of trying to revive him).  It doesn't mean he was wearing one at his house! As a side note, my auntie had her clothes cut off her and a gown put on, when she arrived unconscious at hospital.  To enable easy access for doctors, and also for some modesty.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

Re: Don't lose Hope! Fake Autopsy Report!
February 10, 2010, 04:30:34 PM
Good information!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 10, 2010, 04:34:00 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
I AGREE WITH THE REMARK ABOUT THE AMBULANCE PHOTO.........OH PLEASE!!!!DONT EXPECT US TO  BELIEVE MICHEAL WAS UNRECOGNISABLE............SO CAN ANYONE SUGGEST HOW ON EARTH YESTERDAYS CIRCUS ADDS UP........FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT.......DO YOU THINK WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH THE TRIAL GO AHEAD........JUST AS MICHEAL WENT TO TRIAL????.......SO AS TO PROVE THE POINT............THEN........BAM.............XXXXXX.........I AM INTERESTED TO HEAR OTHER IDEAS.......
I wonder if that is why dad wants to go to court over the photo they realise they have made a mistake  and as  you say anybody knows that Michael how could you not know and in that picture he does not lokk old or asian
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 04:36:44 PM
They can get a copy from the dept of safety, easily enough .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 10, 2010, 04:39:55 PM
Quote from: "MJs Tinkerbell"
From Someone on the LKL Blog

February 9th, 2010 10:35 pm ET

@All

I hardly ever post anything anymore but I am a medical transcriptionist and I can assure you the autopsy report listed online is not legally authentic. I have transcribed 1000s of these reports over the last 25 years and fully understand the legalities of these reports and their confidentiality when they are to be used in a criminal trial. The information contained in the autopsy that is posted online goes far beyond what is standard or customary which is unexplainable and only lends itself to more incredibility. There is also the use of three different names included on the autopsy, consults, toxicology and neuropathological testing: Michael Jackson, Michael J. Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson, all under the same file name and case number. That is not standard and constitutes inconsistencies that point to its invalidity for the entire record. In addition to its inauthenticity the information regarding the neuropathological testing cannot be true as it is stated. The timelines reflected in those sections also grossly contradict the storyline that was reported by the media who said they got their information from the coroner. Autopsy reports are highly confidential documents when the information contained in them is to be used in a criminal trial. That is all I had to say.
i hope this is true, but on another thread someone emailed the coroners office and they confirmed it was a ligit document.  i dont know which thread now as so many
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 05:27:28 PM
From the time I first heard about the "leaked autopsy photos" until reading about the release of the report, I've thought that htis whole thing has just gotten creepily moribd. I mean, come on, you guys. we're sitting around reading reports that shouldn't even be aloud to see the light of day outside of a legal and medical institution.
I don't think this report could be real, especially because I would think it would be part of the documents used in the trial. Although, if the person is selected to be on the jury, they would not be allowed to expose themselves to any media outlet.
Now I'm curious, though, someone remarked that this was a hoax but not by michael, what did you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Check out my blog at:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Holy Cr#p! MJ smoked!!!!!!!!
February 10, 2010, 05:41:45 PM
After the confusion created by the many different diseases once called lupus, nowadays in practice the term is reserved for two types, both related. Systemic lupus, which is so called because it affects internal organs, generally produces a mild rash or flush on the face. Discoid lupus on the other hand, usually causes a much more pronounced, and sometimes scarring, rash on the face, and may also result in severe hair loss and scarring of the scalp The rash varies from a mild pinkness, often brought out by ultra-violet (UV) light, to a florid lumpy and disfiguring rash, which comes and goes. It is a feature of active disease and usually disappears as the disease goes into remission. There is thickening of the skin and a scaliness, which often becomes red and ‘angry’. Scalp involvement (including itchiness, redness and peeling) may be very prominent and patches of baldness may occur. Rashes may affect any part of the body, but other frequent sites are the V-neck area, the palms of the hands, under the elbows and the soles of the feet. On the elbows the rash often appears as small blisters or vesicles which come and go
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 05:52:19 PM
Quote from: "MJsForever"
I loved Michael, but I think its time to face it...  He is gone.
The DL is a formallity, they knew who Michael Jackson was, who wouldn't.
He didn't need DNA, His family was all there and id'ed him as well.... I would love to find a big hole in this autopsey report, but there isn't one.

yes, there is: i believe that it reads 'normal' next to 'scalp' on the external examination report. and there should have been mentioned that he had a large burn scar on his scalp, or not? to my knowledge, scars stay with you for life, even when treated. and he had transplants on his scalp to cover the burnt parts, so there should have been visible scars somewhere on the scalp. you cannot get rid of one scar and not create another one. at least i wouldn't think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Mariso83

February 10, 2010, 05:54:22 PM
MIchael has discoid lupus not systemic lupus. U can die from systemic lupus, u can't live more than 10 or 15 years maximum. IF he had this type of lupus he will be gone since a long time ago. U can't die from discoid lupus. It's mostly a skin condition.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:06:44 PM
I dobut that he smoked but even if he did, I wouldn't think of him any less  :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:07:07 PM
Hopefully he wasn't actually terminally ill like reports have said & didn't actually only have 6 months to live. This autopsy report makes it seem like he was & if it was possible he smoked marijuana hopefully it wasn't for medical use.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:07:19 PM
I found this on page 14 of the report:
"There is a dark skin discoloration resembling a tattoo on the anterior half of the scalp."
It's in the section about scars/tattoos, and I think those of you who didn't find this were looking at a different section, which talked about abnormalities (which probably means something else).

Maybe this is the scar left from the 1984 Pepsi burning incident?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:10:10 PM
There's a good chance all those autopsies were fake.

Don't worry I've never loss hope :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:17:39 PM
I've just posted this on another topic about the autopsy report, so thought I would post here too incase it's any help...

I've just spent the past hour and a bit reading through the autopsy report, with a medical professional relative. They agreed that some points seemed to contradict each other, but noted a few things which particularly stood out to them...

1. The autopsy mentions a 1.5cm globulated mass located in the left adrenal gland and also a 0.2cm mass in the right kidney (neither of which should be there). She pointed out that if these masses were malignent, it is possible that they had spread from one to the other (meaning the person who was autopsied had a form of cancer which had started to spread. However, she did say that there is just as much chance these masses could have been benign (not cancerous). But the point she was making was, it was extremely strange that these masses/tumours were not investigated/discussed further, when the rest of the autopsy went into so much detail.

2. Also, she found it odd that with so much detail was given on the poor condition of the lungs, them being inflamed etc. Although it states this wasn't severe enough to be the cause of death, she pointed out that someone who suffered it to that extent, would show obvious effects of it in day to day life. i.e. would not be able to sing and dance, like MJ did on the This Is It DVD.

So it is not just novices, that are noticing strange things in the report. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 10, 2010, 06:19:54 PM
Quote from: "llebreknit"
The autopsy report is real, Michael has gone forever.

If this is what you think, then seriously, gtfo.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions