Re: The Official Autopsy Report Thread
March 07, 2010, 07:21:37 PM
Also would it really be necessary to go into so much detail? Right down to things that would seem unnecessary to make up, such as very mild/minor medical abnormalities that wouldn't have shown up had an autopsy not been performed and would not be needed to convincingly fake a report.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 08, 2010, 12:06:02 PM
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Also would it really be necessary to go into so much detail? Right down to things that would seem unnecessary to make up, such as very mild/minor medical abnormalities that wouldn't have shown up had an autopsy not been performed and would not be needed to convincingly fake a report.

That is true but what is also strange is that they would leave out other more obvious details such as the scar on his cheek and lip... Not saying that the report is real or fake but I just don't see the logic many times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

March 08, 2010, 12:13:26 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

That is true but what is also strange is that they would leave out other more obvious details such as the scar on his cheek and lip... Not saying that the report is real or fake but I just don't see the logic many times.
Yes the scar on his cheek, and the pepsi scar is not mentioned either except for a drawing on the back of the head. He had reconstructive surgery on his scalp, underneath the hair there must have been scars visible of the reconstruction.
He also broke two bones in his foot, is there any mention of that? Must admit I've only read until page 14 so far, screened the rest.
Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 12:50:44 PM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

March 08, 2010, 12:21:38 PM
I don't believe that MJ was a smoker. After all, he was featured in Pepsi commercials yet never drank pop. So, it is possible to endorse something without using it.  We mustn't believe or assume everything we see/hear on the surface. At any rate, I am not convinced Michael had the lung problems described in this so-called autopsy report. However, I must tell you that alpha 1antitrypsin disorder is a genetic disorder---it need not be caused by smoking. Also, realize that second hand smoke can be just as damaging....don't ever overlook this possibility if the information that has been presented to us is truly credible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

March 17, 2010, 12:43:50 PM
WHAT DISTURBS ME THE MOST IS THE BLACK TATTOO ON HIS HEAD NOTED IN THE A.R. BECAUSE I CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT TATTOO IN EVERY PICTURE (RECENT)  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Raven

March 17, 2010, 12:52:10 PM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]WHAT DISTURBS ME THE MOST IS THE BLACK TATTOO ON HIS HEAD NOTED IN THE A.R. BECAUSE I CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT TATTOO IN EVERY PICTURE (RECENT)  :?
Well...the thing that bothers me is that the AR also mentions lip tattooing but watching most recent videoclips (e.g. from TII), there are fragments or pics where he has blanc lips without any colouring
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

March 18, 2010, 01:31:15 PM
Does anyone KNOW--not suppose or guess or think----do you know where this report came from?  My experience with autopsy reports in multiple(but not all) states in the U.S., is that these things are PRIVATE. Even as part of a so -called public record of a court hearing, pictures and all details are still not released except to a person having proof of power of attorney or proof otherwise legally privy to medical information of that individual.  I haven't looked at the "report" you all are discussing here, because I assumed from the get-go it was nonsense to stir everyone up.

Who is the person who signed for this report? Do we KNOW, or are we attempting to determine facts from something we can't even trace to a legal source?  I read many here, saying they believe it's real, when all it would take, is to pin down where a specifically authorized person obtained it.

Now, whoever did, can certainly publish it to the ends of the earth if they don't care about the deceased's PRIVACY at all.  

The fact that you are looking at it TELLS you, that it is NOT MJ's. NO one would do that to him, knowing how he is.  THINK. This guy spent mostly THIRTY years, covered head to toe, camouflaging and performing in such a magical way, that NO one realized he was so covered up, even beside others who were only HALF as dressed. To release pictures of his personal anxiety now would be so monstrously insensitive to him, I can't believe even an enemy would have the gall. If it even is a real report, it is not about MJJ!

As we KNOW, no one in MJ's immediate family would have released this for public scrutiny, and no one ELSE would release it without risking their job and certain prosecution, the ONLY reason we have access to this is to make everyone crazy with grief and disturbance. Or, OK,  :lol:  8-) , to just keep people talking, and keep the name of MJ on everyone's lips ---for better or worse---until he comes back. Have you never heard: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder..." (for somebody ELSE!!!!!!)?   I would much rather have his VIRTUES  :D  on my lips, than his faked autopsy report, so I guess I'll go over there, in a minute... :)  :)

Michael Jackson is not dead. It CAN't be his report, #1. I don't care if there is, before the first cut,  a photo of him with every identifier known of, on him! He's really not dead. HE hasn't been autopsied. Don't let yourself get all upset. Go look at some cute pix of him, instead.  ;)

#2, Unless the deceased was slashed in little pieces by many people, most autopsy reports are only 2 or 3 boring pages, depicting lists of chemicals, and/ or evidence of diseases, & weights of various organs, and it is in such technical jargon, no one but a doctor in the particular disciplines listed, would be able to get anything out of it!  This is so morbid, don't you think? Yucky.  :oops: JMHO...
Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 04:51:27 PM by Its her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Tina K.

March 18, 2010, 03:16:35 PM
I see what you mean, BUT : I emailed a couple of times to the coroner in LA, and got the answer, that autopsy reports are made public, as soon as the case is closed. Meaning the investigation, sort of closed. Others have emailed too, and basicly got the same answer. I'm not saying the report is real, but there is no mystery in it being public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Its her

March 18, 2010, 05:18:40 PM
Quote from: "Tina K."
I see what you mean, BUT : I emailed a couple of times to the coroner in LA, and got the answer, that autopsy reports are made public, as soon as the case is closed. Meaning the investigation, sort of closed. Others have emailed too, and basicly got the same answer. I'm not saying the report is real, but there is no mystery in it being public.

Whoa. Thank you for the heads up. California is a scary place.
I once had a court order to pick up an autopsy report, and I still had to prove that I was authorized. And, getting the report on the brain was "a whole nother" hoop to jump through. I didn't mind, because the information SHOULD be private. Dang. Michael  Jackson thought of everything---including where to play dead!!!!!!!! :roll:  :lol:

But...it is STILL not him. And the investigation ISN'T over, iS it?  so---- HUH?? :?:  

He is probably enjoying this adventure in some fake person  being "fileted " for our hoaxing pleasure.  :o  And, it is still yucky.  :roll:  Someone said it here already: MJ would not want people wasting their lives on unprofitable, unproductive things.

It's ok to investigate, but when it takes up huge blocks of your time, either crying over his death, or dissecting an autopsy report that isn't even HIM, for hours,  :) it is defeating his purpose.

HAVE we learned anything (from this report)of practical use to this Hoax of his, besides two hours worth of did he or didn't he smoke  :? ?   I'm not saying DON'T, heck-- I keep coming over, briefly.  I am just saying, 'show me the money'.     :idea:  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Tina K.

March 19, 2010, 01:21:42 AM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "Tina K."

Whoa. Thank you for the heads up. California is a scary place.
I once had a court order to pick up an autopsy report, and I still had to prove that I was authorized. And, getting the report on the brain was "a whole nother" hoop to jump through. I didn't mind, because the information SHOULD be private. Dang. Michael  Jackson thought of everything---including where to play dead!!!!!!!! :roll:  :lol:

But...it is STILL not him. And the investigation ISN'T over, iS it?  so---- HUH?? :?:  

He is probably enjoying this adventure in some fake person  being "fileted " for our hoaxing pleasure.  :o  And, it is still yucky.  :roll:  Someone said it here already: MJ would not want people wasting their lives on unprofitable, unproductive things.

It's ok to investigate, but when it takes up huge blocks of your time, either crying over his death, or dissecting an autopsy report that isn't even HIM, for hours,  :) it is defeating his purpose.

HAVE we learned anything (from this report)of practical use to this Hoax of his, besides two hours worth of did he or didn't he smoke  :? ?   I'm not saying DON'T, heck-- I keep coming over, briefly.  I am just saying, 'show me the money'.     :idea:  8-)
I ment, case closed, in regarding cause of death.... This was what the coroner told me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

March 20, 2010, 11:56:08 PM
hi to all here,
i just came across a video on you tube by mjkingoflife dated 3-13-2010 called, michael jackson is alive weird list part1, hope i got that right it was the break of dawn when i wrote that down. anyway, it was the first time i saw this version of the ambulance scene after 9 months of searching everything michael jackson. in the vid there is a shot of michael being brought from the house on a stretcher. his features reminded me of when he performed with his brothers on that 25th show in his honor. the way he appeared on that stretcher and the description the paramedic had just given a few minutes before on the video was absolutely contradictory. it's really like, in your face, with blatant lies. like tell them anything they'll believe it. you know i no longer indulge the tv with my time.  i want to be part of michael's soldiers for  L.O.V.E  but, i need help, it has to accomplish more than a million man march with no results.  as i continue to digest every ounce of knowledge here then where or what to do next?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 21, 2010, 01:08:08 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"

Yes the scar on his cheek, and the pepsi scar is not mentioned either except for a drawing on the back of the head. He had reconstructive surgery on his scalp, underneath the hair there must have been scars visible of the reconstruction.
He also broke two bones in his foot, is there any mention of that? Must admit I've only read until page 14 so far, screened the rest.

Here is a video where MJ himslelf confirms he broke two bones in his foot

However..  i question whether this would be detected in an autopsy examination..  he broke these bones years ago.. so by the time of he autopsy they would be fused and healed, right? So look like normal bones.  Years ago i broke a bone in my arm, but now it is healed and i am pretty sure if my arm was x-rayed now it would looke like a normal bone as it is healed.

[youtube:24lfmbr6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXIrZ-C5EA&feature=related[/youtube:24lfmbr6]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

March 21, 2010, 01:11:19 PM
not sure if that is right,i think that there would always be a sign of a break.

programmes decising mummy's thats what i am thinking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lynn

March 28, 2010, 06:54:19 PM
I found this while surfing the internet.
If someone has post this before sorry for a repost of it!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

March 28, 2010, 11:09:55 PM
if he broke two little bones in his foot, maybe the coroners were not looking for it specifically.  Especially if they did not have his records on hand.  If you are looking for an old broken bone, you can find it...it usually heals with a little protrusion...but if it is a hairline fracture or on a small bone of the foot...  It wasn't something that "contributed" to his death and there was even part of his hand or arm that was out of the frame of the x-ray as well...if it was something obvious, like a femur or tibia or something big...a rib (they did see that) then I think they would comment.  There were no comments in the autopsy on his feet anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions