Its her

Re: Holy Cr#p! MJ smoked!!!!!!!!
February 09, 2010, 04:56:41 AM
Hey---boys and girls, please, calm down.
1st of all, you're right: MJ was human, as lots of us are, but without ever smoking. "Human" doesn't automatically mean an easy mark for bad habits. He was never a smoker--he read and knew too much, and was far more responsible with his body and what he put into it, and just way too careful with his voice--since a child, using his earnings to buy lozenges!!

2nd, He wouldn't've lasted 15- 20 MINUTES with his stage routine, if he were a smoker---no, not even when he was in his twenties----let alone the tour usual, two hours!!  Even an occasional smoker, a non-chain-smoker who ends up quitting, will tell you they notice the difference immediately in taking stairs or walking blocks.

3rd, nicotine would have seriously wrecked any chance of healing properly, when he had any surgery, ESPECIALLY facial, so close to the brain, where the risk and result of infection is monstrous and dangerous. Nicotine slows down circulation. The Life of the flesh is in the blood... *Smoking* tobacco particularly, saps the body of antioxidents required for healing and health---which is one reason for so much back(disc) pain in the U.S.

(BTW, MJ's back problems were not due to smoking-- don't even try it, going there, by my saying it. Some of it was due to what he said were injuries in concerts. But...A real doctor who cared about helping him should have told him: unless he's a gymnast, to stay off the trampoline after 30, as well!   NOT angry with YOU guys. I just HATE opportunistic, self-serving quacks!)

Anyway,

4th, Most kids, even late bloomers, and those with higher than average IQs, TRY a cigarette, once--and as soon as they taste their "smoked" raw fruits (UCK) they quit in a hurry! but I think he was more fascinated with how it LOOKED as a behavior to MIME for show--not to actually poison his temple with, and I've seen him mimic this and laugh. (SO cute!)

5th, As for the photos of MJ...why worry about it NOW, 25-30 years later, especially if all you got is TWO pieces of "evidence"??  We have millions of frames of film of MJ.  SOMEone would have caught it way more often than 2 shots.

6th, considering that it was forbidden by his religion of 37-8 years, I can't see him even trying to sneak one during that time!

THINK, first. Scream later, if NECESSARY. In this case, it's really not....

We are supposed to be INVESTIGATORS, here. I always appreciate eagle-eyes, just keep a cool head and step back from the creepy startling emotions for the first minute.

I'm NOT shooting you down---just reminding you to not be swept away on error with such inconsequential documentation. Think about his lifestyle---on the road, in hotels and sometimes a pinch-hitting bus or two with other musicians--non-singers who smoke like fiends. I'd be suspicious if I NEVER saw an ashtray around in those situations. Now, at first, I couldn't think of WHY MJ would leave the stinky ash tray in front of him in the one picture, in the *midst* of his lunch, until I saw the watermelon.  Some folk don't eat the seeds...
7th, I remember MJ saying something about secondhand smoke once---I can't remember what, except it bothered his throat. I think it was one excuse to wear the masks, HE wore---no, no, it was the L.A.smog. So...if one can't take the smog, one for certain does not smoke.

Finally, I don't think ANYthing anyone wants to examine here, is UN necessary! You never know what may turn out to be KEY in deciphering some other HOAX clue--say, "is it MJ or NOT"--in the course of this "adventure". So, thank you for the OP!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Its her

February 09, 2010, 05:00:48 AM
P.S. Remember, the guy who was autopsied cannot be MJ, because MJ lives!

We can dissect the subject for clues, but lets not get confused about it NOT being Jackson!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Re: The Autopsy Part 2
February 09, 2010, 05:19:35 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
I AGREE WITH THE REMARK ABOUT THE AMBULANCE PHOTO.........OH PLEASE!!!!DONT EXPECT US TO  BELIEVE MICHEAL WAS UNRECOGNISABLE............SO CAN ANYONE SUGGEST HOW ON EARTH YESTERDAYS CIRCUS ADDS UP........FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT FIGURE THIS OUT.......DO YOU THINK WE WILL HAVE TO WATCH THE TRIAL GO AHEAD........JUST AS MICHEAL WENT TO TRIAL????.......SO AS TO PROVE THE POINT............THEN........BAM.............XXXXXX.........I AM INTERESTED TO HEAR OTHER IDEAS.......

yes i think we will have too to get the point of what the media and governements can put people through...mikes lesson to teach us...the autopsy was crap-sorry people...nothing new and a drivers license??come on...like we siad the not recognising him but a worldwide photo? then how he was buried in sheets-not what we were told then why wait 6weeks to take a hair sample for toxicology...they would do it there and then surely?!!! i for one am sick of all the lies form all parties and want the damn truth!!! whose with me...i will say though if mj did pass...big IF...then i for one will get the biggest collection of Mj fans ever seen and stay outside the lapd and da office 24/7 til the REAL truth comes out... :lol:

keep believeing all..xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood."

February 09, 2010, 05:20:33 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "FactFinderMJ"
dont know if he smokes but he has a cig in this pic!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He was only posing with a cigarette, it's not lit  ;)

That's not even him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

February 09, 2010, 05:27:10 AM
Lets cut this now, its not important if Michael smoked or not, What is important is the autopsy report & seen as we all believe this is a Hoax then the autopsy has to be false so lets be looking closer at the autopsy  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

Tina K.

February 09, 2010, 05:42:58 AM
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
Quote from: "FactFinderMJ"
dont know if he smokes but he has a cig in this pic!

He was only posing with a cigarette, it's not lit  ;)

That's not even him!
This IS Michael, during the Bad Tour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Tereza

February 09, 2010, 05:52:07 AM
Michael Jackson has stated he never smoked and never will, he hates what it does to your teeth and he said it would ruin his vocals. This autopsy is definitely fake.
I agree! 100% sure he didn't smoke!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 09, 2010, 05:55:16 AM
I think alot of you are forgetting this:::::::My mother died from Lupus (SLE).  Her lungs failed her in the end. She developed bronchiolitis, and drowned with blood.. The report does mention arthritis, which is also caused by LUPUS.
Lupus and Lung Problems
Cardiopulmonary, or heart and lung problems, occur frequently in people with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), according to the Lupus Foundation of America. Complications in these organs can can be mild, moderate, serious or even life-threatening. Problems with the lungs from lupus may include pleuritis (an inflammation of the sac around the lung), pneumonitis, (inflammation of the lung) or blood clots in the lung.
Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lung Problems
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) usually affects the joints and surrounding tissue but can also affect your lungs, according to mayoclinic.com. RA can cause the lining of the lungs to become inflamed, fluid to accumulate around the lungs or scarring of connective tissue or small airways in the lungs.
Other Autoimmune Disorders and Lung Problems
Vasculitis is an autoimmune disorder that attacks the blood vessels. Inflammation of the blood vessels causes them to cut off nutrients in the blood supply to certain organs, especially the kidneys and sometimes the lungs.
Multiple sclerosis is an immune disorder of the central nervous system that causes low respiratory (breathing) function in many patients with the illness. The muscles that control breathing can weaken and patients have a bigger risk of getting pneumonia or complications in the lungs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 06:17:00 AM
MJ smoked!!? Nope.. I don't think so because if he was a Smoker he wouldn't be able to sing because he would cough by stages while he is singing...Just no way....
Maybe he has just tried in the past but not a smoker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 06:23:24 AM
[quote whose with me...i will say though if mj did pass...big IF...then i for one will get the biggest collection of Mj fans ever seen and stay outside the lapd and da office 24/7 til the REAL truth comes out...  
][/quote]

I'm definitely up for that!  :lol:  I want the whole truth even if it might be unbearably painful...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 06:54:21 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I think alot of you are forgetting this:::::::My mother died from Lupus (SLE).  Her lungs failed her in the end. She developed bronchiolitis, and drowned with blood.. The report does mention arthritis, which is also caused by LUPUS.
Lupus and Lung Problems
Cardiopulmonary, or heart and lung problems, occur frequently in people with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), according to the Lupus Foundation of America. Complications in these organs can can be mild, moderate, serious or even life-threatening. Problems with the lungs from lupus may include pleuritis (an inflammation of the sac around the lung), pneumonitis, (inflammation of the lung) or blood clots in the lung.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) usually affects the joints and surrounding tissue but can also affect your lungs, according to mayoclinic.com. RA can cause the lining of the lungs to become inflamed, fluid to accumulate around the lungs or scarring of connective tissue or small airways in the lungs.
Vasculitis is an autoimmune disorder that attacks the blood vessels. Inflammation of the blood vessels causes them to cut off nutrients in the blood supply to certain organs, especially the kidneys and sometimes the lungs.
Multiple sclerosis is an immune disorder of the central nervous system that causes low respiratory (breathing) function in many patients with the illness. The muscles that control breathing can weaken and patients have a bigger risk of getting pneumonia or complications in the lungs.

Great post! And I'm really sorry about your mum  :(  This just shows that there can always be more than one explanation to things and we shouldn't always jump to our own conclusions. I'm not saying that Michael wasn't a smoker but neither am I saying that he was. None of us really know anything about his private life and therefore we can't really say "Michael wouldn't do this or that". Remember that he's the most famous person on this planet and he has an image to live up to. I've discovered a lot of knew unexpected things about Michael since June and they just make me love him more  :D Even if he did smoke, what's wrong with that? Btw my b-friend has been a smoker for more than 10 years and I've never even touched a cigarette in my whole life but when we go out running I'll be out of breath quite fast while he just keeps going. Proves that we can't generalise...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 09, 2010, 07:10:34 AM
Just Like BLONDEGRL in another topic said.

At the first page it said he had Brown hair  (???) and at other pages it is said he had Black hair...

And I can't believe that , if he was so unrecognizable, it is enough to identify him through his DL (oooh Shamone ;) )

And really bad work...his name on the DL is Michael JOE Jackson..

on the autopsy report it is Michael JOSPEH Jackson....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 09, 2010, 07:15:37 AM
I loved Michael, but I think its time to face it...  He is gone.
The DL is a formallity, they knew who Michael Jackson was, who wouldn't.
He didn't need DNA, His family was all there and id'ed him as well.... I would love to find a big hole in this autopsey report, but there isn't one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 07:17:37 AM
Many people get this [including non-smokers !] and it's usually viral.  It's common in children too.  I think it's a big leap to state as fact that Michael smoked.  You're sounding like tabloid now.[/quote]

I agree that we should not take that leap and just blatantly say that. There is strong evidence that smoking causes it though.  

Here is a piece from a real medical journal ( I am a member of a doctor site....cause I am OCD about diseases..lol. and it was before they checked credentials) Don't let the part about one patient dying from the progressive disease speak to you, I read about this disease a bit there and it seems that most doctors consider this minor and not progressive.

Respiratory bronchiolitis-interstitial lung disease (RB-ILD) is a rare disease that falls under the rubric of idiopathic interstitial pneumonias (IIP) and has a strong association with smoking. Pathologically, the disease is characterized by pigmented macrophages within the lumen of respiratory bronchioles and alveolar ducts. This would be the "RB" component of the disease. When this is seen in the context of clinical interstitial lung disease, then the disease is referred to as RB-ILD. This disease has an excellent prognosis and perception of resolution with the cessation of smoking.

This article presents a case series of 32 patients with RB-ILD seen over a 17-year period at National Jewish Medical and Research Center in Denver, Colorado. The first point to make concerning this article is that if it took the folks at National Jewish 17 years to accrue 34 such cases, suggesting this disease must truly be very rare. Alternatively, such cases might not be referred to tertiary centers such as National Jewish and/or this case series reflects a more severe spectrum of this disease.

All of the patients were former or current smokers. The surprise from this series is in the long-term follow-up that appears to fly in the face of previously held conventional wisdom. Specifically, clinical improvement occurred in only 28% of the patients, 28% of patients were unchanged, and 44% worsened. However, only 1 patient died of progressive ILD, while 2 died from non-small-cell lung cancer. The overall rate of longer than 7-year survival was 75%. The clinical course did not appear to be affected by whether patients were successful in their quest to stop smoking.

The authors conclude the RB-ILD is not a benign disease because symptoms and physiology only improve in a minority of patients.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

February 09, 2010, 07:20:10 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Lupus and Lung Problems

ahh yes, you must be very close to this subject and know a lot about it! I can't say enough how I put faith in people's personal experiences with disease. I learned so much about cancer through my family's disease.
Bless your heart for the painful education you have received about lupus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain