Re: The Official Autopsy Report Thread
February 16, 2010, 07:24:13 AM
I am another medical transcriptionist here and after reading this I have found many things that make me question the validity of this:

1.  If Michael's lungs were in the condition stated in the AR then he would have easily became short of breath and not able to easily do the routines that we were shown on TII. I don't recall them ever showing us in the movie him becoming extremely winded and many of the dancers have commented about how he was able to out dance them at age 50 and they were only in their 20's.

2.  I don't recall any mention of the scalp scars created from the Pepsi burns.

3.  No mention of previous skeletal injuries such as the broken leg from years ago.  There should have been evidence noted of those injuries.

4.  It states that he was UNshaven yet states no evidence of a beard or mustache. Now this could easily be a misinterpretation on my part because I would assume that unshaven would mean that atleast a minimal beard and/or mustache would be present.

5.  I do not recall any mention of the scars on his face.  He had an obvious scar on the left side of his face by his lip that we have all mentioned when trying to determine whether or not O2 MJ was the real MJ.

6.  This one is a big one for me and probably one of the things that struck me the oddest. After looking at the prescription pages taking note of the filled dates, number of pills prescribed vs number of pills remaining, and then looking at the prescription instructions, it appears to me that Michael was compliant with the majority of his meds so therefore why were NO other medications found in his system other than what Murray has admitted to giving to him.  Even if there wasn't any pill evidence in his stomach there should have been evidence in the toxicology report of these meds.  

7.  Last but not least, and this is probably not even a big deal but one I found odd, is that on the last pages when the person went to FL to gather hair samples, he/she states that the casket is yellow with blue lining.  I'm sorry but IMO there is a huge difference between YELLOW and GOLD.  The only time I have ever heard gold referred to as yellow is in talking about jewelry and then it is either yellow gold or white gold not just yellow or white.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

the arabian nights

February 16, 2010, 07:30:50 AM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
I am another medical transcriptionist here and after reading this I have found many things that make me question the validity of this:

1.  If Michael's lungs were in the condition stated in the AR then he would have easily became short of breath and not able to easily do the routines that we were shown on TII. I don't recall them ever showing us in the movie him becoming extremely winded and many of the dancers have commented about how he was able to out dance them at age 50 and they were only in their 20's.

3.  No mention of previous skeletal injuries such as the broken leg from years ago.  There should have been evidence noted of those injuries.

4.  It states that he was UNshaven yet states no evidence of a beard or mustache. Now this could easily be a misinterpretation on my part because I would assume that unshaven would mean that atleast a minimal beard and/or mustache would be present.

5.  I do not recall any mention of the scars on his face.  He had an obvious scar on the left side of his face by his lip that we have all mentioned when trying to determine whether or not O2 MJ was the real MJ.

6.  This one is a big one for me and probably one of the things that struck me the oddest. After looking at the prescription pages taking note of the filled dates, number of pills prescribed vs number of pills remaining, and then looking at the prescription instructions, it appears to me that Michael was compliant with the majority of his meds so therefore why were NO other medications found in his system other than what Murray has admitted to giving to him.  Even if there wasn't any pill evidence in his stomach there should have been evidence in the toxicology report of these meds.  

7.  Last but not least, and this is probably not even a big deal but one I found odd, is that on the last pages when the person went to FL to gather hair samples, he/she states that the casket is yellow with blue lining.  I'm sorry but IMO there is a huge difference between YELLOW and GOLD.  The only time I have ever heard gold referred to as yellow is in talking about jewelry and then it is either yellow gold or white gold not just yellow or white.
very interesting,
what do you think about the differences in the seals on the documents
and was there any mention of his ears, corrective surgery?
thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 08:30:54 AM
kdkennedy74, Your last point in your post about the colors. Do you know whether the person describing the color of the casket was male or female? It's just that in my experience, in general, males don't seem to be as specific about color classifications. If something is Blue, my husband will say it's Blue when in fact it could be Royal Blue, Light Blue, Mariner Blue or Chinese Blue. Some men seem to just give approximations when it comes to colors.
Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 10:11:12 AM by mjjveritas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 09:10:44 AM
I took into consideration that this could have been a male and I agree with you that men are generally not as specific with color, especially when it comes to the primary colors.  However, with that being said, most men that I have met would still refer to something that bright and shining as gold. I could possibly see someone saying bronze, or even brown, if there was condensation covering it from the refrigeration so I even went as far as to ask several people, male and female of various ages, after reading this what color they thought the casket was and every single one of them said gold.  

I didn't really take much note of the seal although I do find it odd that they are using an older one.  As far as the diagram of the markings of the body, there are no notations on either the frontal or posterior view of there being any scarring behind the ears.  

Another thing that I did note is that on page 1 it states that fingerprints were taken but yet they were not used in the identification process just his DL.  I find that to be almost preposterous considering that this was a man who had numerous impersonators that have admittedly had surgery to look like him. IMO, with this knowlege, they should have used his fingerprints for ID especially given the fact that we all know they are on file.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

February 16, 2010, 09:44:38 AM
kdkennedy74, I agree with you regarding the fingerprints. It is nonsense that fingerprints wouldn't be one of the primary sources of confirming/identifying a deceased person, especially when the authorities would know that they had MJ's fingerprints on file. Also with the knowledge that MJ had many impersonators, it would be all the more important to use scientific means to confirm identity not an old Driver's License ID.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 10:09:56 AM
Also, the fact they use dental records to ID someone....but the AR showed variences in his teeth....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 16, 2010, 03:23:34 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i have mentioned in another thread a report about mikes ear that he had corrective surgery and as a result his ear was pointy and that is the pointy ear that you see in the ambulance photo.

i was thinking...

was there any mention of his ear in the AR?
I am not too sure about that. At the TII videos the ear looks quite normal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Raven

February 16, 2010, 03:25:13 PM
i have not read the AR -- sorry

but the marks behind both ears - could this be a face lift - because i dont think mike had a facelift
Could be surgery to the (inner) ears as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 16, 2010, 03:38:42 PM
There is however a drawing at the back of the head, in the drawing where all markings are indicated. Also, the shape of the scar may have been altered, since he had reconstructive surgery on it.
I am not too sure if it was really a broken leg. He had a scar on his right shin from a bad infection, which the report does mention. He also has had a spiderbite on his left foot, the latter which may have been falsely mistaken for a broken foot.
I find it totally logical and understandable, no mystery there at all. Unshaven means stubbles, beard or mustache are longer facial hair.

Most people have prescribed medication in their homes that they do not continuously use or is overdate, nothing strange about that. In addition, for toxicology a standard range of substances is tested for, not ALL known medications and poisons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 16, 2010, 05:45:22 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Quote from: "Hoaxornot"
Brian Oxman mentioned on June 25th in an interview that Michael had broken his leg ... any leg fracture mentioned in the autopsy?

What is weird is that one of the dancers mentioned that Michael say "I did not sleep again last night".... was he not injected with propofol every night?

The thing is that Propofol does not make you sleep it just knocks you out. It wouldn't make you feel rested when you "woke up" again.

@mykidsmum. A question about Michael's enlarged prostate. You said that the urine in his bladder would have been released when he died because the muscles relax. Would that be the same case if given an anaesthetic, such as propofol, since it relaxes the muscles too? I know it's a silly thought, but are anaesthetics ever given to people suffering from an enlarged prostate (in order for them to empty the bladder)? Just thinking about why Michael would want propofol since it doesn't really help you to sleep...
no, you do not lose control of your bladder or other muscles that you don't think about, (heart, lungs) it does depress the lungs and heart causing build up of carbon dioxide which then causes the heart to stop.  People undergoing long surgery (2 or 3 hours) have a catheter to prevent bladder distention and discomfort.  Out patient surgery usually doesn't need a cath.  Some people assumed this is why MJ was wearing the condom catheter, so he wouldn't wet the bed while he was out, that doesn't happen and the time he was going to be out wasn't long enough to have a catheter, so this is why I think he was using it to collect his urine and monitor for dehydration, and to keep from getting out of the bed so frequently and for modesty in front of the doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 11:15:36 PM
I cannot find the quote that I was looking for but here is one by Kenny Ortega

Jackson told Ortega he had issues with insomnia.

"He would say to me, 'I didn't sleep much last night,'" Ortega said. "If he got inspired, then he would work on a song, work on a lyric. He would go downstairs and work in his room and work on a dance step or call me on the phone at 3 o'clock."

if he was using propofol he would be rested as I heard it gives you the best rest you ever had

I am still looking for the other quote

I thought it didn't give you REM sleep, therefore, you would not be rested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 10:04:57 AM
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"

"He would say to me, 'I didn't sleep much last night,'" Ortega said. "If he got inspired, then he would work on a song, work on a lyric. He would go downstairs and work in his room and work on a dance step or call me on the phone at 3 o'clock."

if he was using propofol he would be rested as I heard it gives you the best rest you ever had

the thing with anaesthesia is: it just knocks you out. you don't toss and turn before you go to sleep, you lay there, the stuff enters your body and you go out like a switch. plus, it totally relaxes everything, which is why you cannot help your eyes closing and you can't move anymore at some point (takes only a few seconds, really). they tell you to count down from 100, and you get to 96 before you knock out. very quick. i've had long- and short term-anaesthesia before (like they only knocked me out for 20 min) and when you wake up, you feel like you've slept 3 days, no matter how long you're put under. and you can't figure anyway how long it was. you're gone one minute and wake up the next, that's what it feels like. so rem-sleep really isn't necessary to feel relaxed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Raven

February 17, 2010, 01:31:12 PM
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "MeandMyShadow"

the thing with anaesthesia is: it just knocks you out. you don't toss and turn before you go to sleep, you lay there, the stuff enters your body and you go out like a switch. plus, it totally relaxes everything, which is why you cannot help your eyes closing and you can't move anymore at some point (takes only a few seconds, really). they tell you to count down from 100, and you get to 96 before you knock out. very quick. i've had long- and short term-anaesthesia before (like they only knocked me out for 20 min) and when you wake up, you feel like you've slept 3 days, no matter how long you're put under. and you can't figure anyway how long it was. you're gone one minute and wake up the next, that's what it feels like. so rem-sleep really isn't necessary to feel relaxed.
There is a difference between resting and relaxing. With REM sleep, your body is resting and restoring. REM sleep is essential for your health. Essential in meaning: you will DIE if you do not get regular sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 17, 2010, 04:13:18 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
i have not read the AR -- sorry

but the marks behind both ears - could this be a face lift - because i dont think mike had a facelift
Could be surgery to the (inner) ears as well.
i will try and find the pic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 17, 2010, 04:14:12 PM
the pointy is post surgery the normal ear is pre - so the articule said - i dont know where i cut and paste the article
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions