Quote from: "WhiteNight"

I do not think:

That he will do a public appearance when he first comes back because this would be VERY dangerous for him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I’m really interested in what you guys have to say! I hope this can prove to be an interesting discussion!
Hmm, I think it would be a little safer for him to show up somewhere publicly FIRST, rather than reveal he's alive somehow, then make a public appearance- no one, of course, would have been expecting to him to be at wherever he is! In my opinion, I always imagine him doing one of his big, grand, moving speeches in his beautiful voice about why he did this right away.
Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 09:31:43 PM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If this is all really happening when he comes back it would be big and suprising...like when he talked about burning his jacket in This is It...they do it for the height...maybe it would be a Jackson 5 comeback concert or a tribute of some sort. And then the place would go silent and then "I'll be There" would play with pictures of michael younger and then as he gets older up to right before he died. Then the entire place would be quiet all reflecting on what they just saw and BOOM! Michael would fly up out of the stage and then start singing a more defined version of This is It backmasked..lol of course with most of the same lyrics...he would be on every news show across the world..it would be amazing XD man a girl can dream right??? :D Just for you guys to know...i'm not really a believer of him being alive but i do believe his death was fishy...of course i wish there was solid truth proving him alive or dead so we can all have closure because so far there isn't any SOLID UNDENIABLE truth either way an it doesn't look like there will be anytime soon.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Mj5StarChick"
@darkchild
I hope he comes back with a new sexy swagger 2 OMG nuthin else makes me love him more than his swag :lol:
It wuld be nice with his long curls lools :oops: Now I'm misisng him eeven more
@ForeverTrue
That's exactly what I was thinking lools u stole my idea  :( Well 2 great minds think alike :P And he should be wearing...YELLOW ;)
@Mj55StarChick, MJ's swag kills me! ;) I am dying thinking about his long curls loops.  Oh dear!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

airieslady

There will be another movie "This Is Really It"  or worldwide simultaneous  webcast.  He has alot of "splaining" to do.  Either way, he will be safe as he reveals himself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Yes I also feel that he will be safe upon his return. He is extremely intelligent and he knows what he is doing. He would not do anything reckless.

I agree in that he is unpredictable as many have said. That's a good thing. It would not be as exciting if we were able to 'predict' what he was going to do. With Michael, it's simply not possible to know exactly what he plans on doing. He favors the element of surprise.

I just think that it is really fun and interesting to see what kinds of ideas all of you creative people have. ^^; I threw my ideas out there to just to start this off. But I like most, if not all, have no clue as to what he has up his sleeves. Lol

All I know is that it’s going to be VERY exciting!

This has been an incredible adventure thus far!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IT does not really matter!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You’re right.  ‘IT does not really matter.’ What matters is his message and I totally understand that. BUT I don’t see anything wrong with discussing the possibilities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You’re right.  ‘IT does not really matter.’ What matters is his message and I totally understand that. BUT I don’t see anything wrong with discussing the possibilities.

of course you can :)
but in my (insignificant) opinion, the time and enthusiasm that you all use to talk about his return (stipulating dates) or doing videos and videos about the same stuff (he being alive) -boring-, it could be used for spread the message: what is going on, NWO ... but it's just my opinion!

Tick-Tock
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ MJalive999

I think your signature is the answer, right ?  ;)

If so , who cares how he'll do it ?
His own way will be the right one !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "KINGdom52"
@ MJalive999

I think your signature is the answer, right ?  ;)

I hope ... i am tired of 'questions'... i want answers LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJalive999"
KINGdom52 wrote:
@ MJalive999

I think your signature is the answer, right ?  

I hope ... i am tired of 'questions'... i want answers LOL

...L.O.V.E. is the answer ... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

but in my (insignificant) opinion, the time and enthusiasm that you all use to talk about his return (stipulating dates) or doing videos and videos about the same stuff (he being alive) -boring-, it could be used for spread the message: what is going on, NWO ... but it's just my opinion!

Tick-Tock

I agree with you Tick-Tock. There is still so much we can do to spread the message and to share all the L.O.V.E. we received from MJ.

Who's they? It's us!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it's important to do both. By discussing Michael's return, people feel connected and positive. The darker side is also important but both need focus for balance. Yin/yang.
I think that the hoax will become so obvious that most of the world will eventually know about it before he returns. This way people are given a chance to look into it and find out why he did it before he returns. This way the shock won't be completely unexpected and Michael should have gained respect from most people because of his genuine motives. It would be much safer and far more productive this way. He should receive backing from the majority of the world this way and be welcomed back by people with an open heart. I think he would only want to return when the world asks him to.  Otherwise their are many that would see purely his ego and the focus would then be on Michael, rather than his reasons. We all know that ego is NOT what Michael is about. Michael is a humble person. This would defeat the whole reason for him doing this.

I wouldn't like to predict a come-back date as when it is right, it will be right, whenever that will be. I think he will return in mind-blowing fashion, but how??? I will wait to be amazed... ;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tick-Tock

LOL! Your opinion is definitely not insignificant. You have a good point and I agree with you.I am very against the idea of believers putting a date on his return and here is why…Allow me to quote myself from the first post on this thread. >>>

Anyway….all of this talk about a comeback day are quite …shall I say elusive?

I mean Michael will come back when he wants to. He will do it in his own time.

I think believers should stop setting dates for the ever-impending “BAM” day because when those dates come and go without anything going down, they stop believing.

I wouldn’t call myself ‘enthusiastic.’ That’s a bit extreme. I would probably settle for ‘positive’ maybe.

I have never done videos about him being alive. I have no clue how to make one either. And I also agree in that those types of videos are a total snore-fest. I know that there are videos out there that promote his message and those are the ones I enjoy the most.  What saddens me is that those videos have very little fanfare. The views that they get are a fraction of what those other videos normally ring in.

I’m also very aware of the NWO. I have been studying that for close to 6 years. There are lots of things that have scared the b’Jesus out of me where it concerns the NWO. It’s crazy as to how deep this thing has been entrenched in our lives. And it’s even crazier how we have allowed it to happen.

Believe 777: Thank you for your comment! That’s exactly how I feel. I think that it is very important to have a balance in discussion. I’m not worried about the ‘when’ or ‘how.’ Although the ‘how’ is fun to discuss so that’s why I started this thread.

I just know that Michael will amaze us. That’s for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Although I started a thread about this ....you'll find it in the 2nd page pf the Breaking new section......I will say this again...

The eternally mysterious DOME project seems to be a very potential vehicle for comeback.....Because of all the secrecy and weirdness surrounding it......The Dancers STILL rehearsing about SOMETHING THEY WANNA CALL THE MICAHEL JACKSON PROJECT......They keep talking about this special SURPRISE that is to come in March......

I think the DOME project is THE answer to this question.IN my opinion it would be an integrated project that would cover all aspects of the hoax , such as -----

The Prelude to the Hoax

The Execution

The Reasons behind this drastic step.

The Conclusion and also the possbility of a musical comeback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions