Re: BAMSDAY IS NEAR
February 16, 2010, 06:06:45 PM
hey guys, im VERY SICK and im going to have too be on Bedrest for a while  :(  :(  :(  i may not be online for a few days
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

February 16, 2010, 06:09:23 PM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
hey guys, im VERY SICK and im going to have too be on Bedrest for a while  :(  :(  :(  i may not be online for a few days

get well soon! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 16, 2010, 06:34:30 PM
just  thought i would mention BOW says WATW was recorded in Neverland and it is something that Michael is very proud of for Haiti
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 06:47:22 PM
then why arent any of the ppl and stars involved with WATW talking?? come one guys really? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mumof3

February 16, 2010, 06:51:02 PM
well I did think how could you contain it if so many people knew just wishfull thinking on my part maybe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 09:12:36 PM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
The height doesn't seem to match. Michael is taller than 'the green man'.

LOL all those names we have at the moment:

The green man
Hat Man
Blonde Lady
Mister Magoo
The Saw masked guy

Sounds like a cartoon  :lol:

Michael you deserve a Oscar!!!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 16, 2010, 09:35:02 PM
Quote from: "giannip"
Quote from: "ucheekyminx"
Quote from: "giannip"
Sorry to say but I think that if someone WANTS to see him as being similar to Michael, he'd will succeed, as the green man could be similar to quite anyone.

This video is even better, I can see black hair!

Again, the height issue could be down to he is standing on the floor while the rest are standing on ledges of some kind...

Also, it's not really a good position for "inserting" yourself into the video....you'd think they'd put him right down the front...

Yes, but you know, 80% of world population has black hair.

As we can't have any visual proof he's there, all we're doing is putting him there because we just want him to be that man. Unfortunately fact is that we can't prove anything at this time.
Fact is also that even if we all want to "go green", that guy is just a quite slim, black haired masked guy. And that seriously is all we have. Moreover I can't see nobody really freaking out in this clip... they are just happy as others were 25 years ago, or interested in the two green guys standing there.

You are free to believe what you want, but I can't be less rational now, I'm sorry.
Sorry if this has already been posted, but theres so many pages and I don't have time to read all of them x.x

Anyway, we do know there were 2 different guys dressed in green. It could be possible that They thought it was the other guy when really it was Michael.  I mean, obviously, if it was difficult to hear anyone singing (Especially with green fabric all over your face) and if you were expecting some guy in green, then having the real Michael There would be a trick for everyone. If you're expecting one person, and another shows up the first thing you automatically do (Without really looking) Is think it was the person invited. It would be the perfect getaway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

February 17, 2010, 12:11:51 AM

The green man
Hat Man
Blonde Lady
Mister Magoo
The Saw masked guy

Lol! :lol: :lol:  :lol:

Ok, I did read the whole thread, and no mean to be rude or negative, I know you are gonna bash me, most probably ignore me, but to me it sounds like people, at this point, are trying hard to see Michael in every "human form". IMO It's all unintentional wishful/hopeful thinking and speculation (in a good way).

As example: "The man is shorter because he's not over the platform"
How do you know that, if you nor me can see it? That is speculate and manipulate info till it fits into our theories/wishes, in this case, this person to be Michael. I know it feels nice to think that this person is in fact Michael, but to be honest, I cannot see any resemblance on him. I could be wrong, though.

Some time ago someone said in mjkit (while discussing that Saw pig mask thing) "How can be so sure that it's Michael (masked person), when we still can't agree, and there are members who still change their minds with every thread about if that was/ was not Michael at the O2 Press Conference, having lots of youtube vids, thousands of very high quality & close-ups pics, from every single angle" and that's true. Some are dissected, analyzed, compared every inch of Michael's body, looking for the most small scar to say "yep, it's him" (sometimes in obvious pictures that shows Michael HIMSELF), but we are blindly sure that a man or a woman, in some short, blurry and dark video, or looking at bad quality screenshoots is 100% Michael. I don't get it.

At this point, we (some) are accepting things without enough proofs, we don't ask for links or insiders identities anymore, we don't care if things comes from a tabloid if those things says what we want to hear/ says things that fits in our theories. But we quickly dismiss things that we don't like/ that shows otherwise to that we have on mind or the opossite to our beliefs, or when someone suggest other "outcome" in this investigation, by saying "this is BS", or bashing "this is a hoax site, you shouldn't be here..." and such. We should be able to discuss everything, to ask anything, without the risk to be disrespected or bashed only for ask for proofs or whatever.

Summarizing, I'm not saying it's him or not, i'm saying that there's not enough proofs to say "it's Michael 100%" as someone stated, but agree with giannip, you are free to believe what you want.  :D

Anyway,I could be wrong (and actually I will love it if I am  :D ), and I will accept every "I told you so" from ALL of you, I promise.  :D :D  :D  

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

February 17, 2010, 12:50:59 AM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

The green man
Hat Man
Blonde Lady
Mister Magoo
The Saw masked guy

Ok, I did read the whole thread, and no mean to be rude or negative, I know you are gonna bash me, most probably ignore me, but to me it sounds like people, at this point, are trying hard to see Michael in every "human form". IMO It's all unintentional wishful/hopeful thinking and speculation (in a good way).

How do you know that, if you nor me can see it? That is speculate and manipulate info till it fits into our theories/wishes, in this case, this person to be Michael. I know it feels nice to think that this person is in fact Michael, but to be honest, I cannot see any resemblance on him. I could be wrong, though.

Some time ago someone said in mjkit (while discussing that Saw pig mask thing) "How can be so sure that it's Michael (masked person), when we still can't agree, and there are members who still change their minds with every thread about if that was/ was not Michael at the O2 Press Conference, having lots of youtube vids, thousands of very high quality & close-ups pics, from every single angle" and that's true. Some are dissected, analyzed, compared every inch of Michael's body, looking for the most small scar to say "yep, it's him" (sometimes in obvious pictures that shows Michael HIMSELF), but we are blindly sure that a man or a woman, in some short, blurry and dark video, or looking at bad quality screenshoots is 100% Michael. I don't get it.

At this point, we (some) are accepting things without enough proofs, we don't ask for links or insiders identities anymore, we don't care if things comes from a tabloid if those things says what we want to hear/ says things that fits in our theories. But we quickly dismiss things that we don't like/ that shows otherwise to that we have on mind or the opossite to our beliefs, or when someone suggest other "outcome" in this investigation, by saying "this is BS", or bashing "this is a hoax site, you shouldn't be here..." and such. We should be able to discuss everything, to ask anything, without the risk to be disrespected or bashed only for ask for proofs or whatever.

Summarizing, I'm not saying it's him or not, i'm saying that there's not enough proofs to say "it's Michael 100%" as someone stated, but agree with giannip, you are free to believe what you want.  :D

Anyway,I could be wrong (and actually I will love it if I am  :D ), and I will accept every "I told you so" from ALL of you, I promise.  :D :D  :D  

xoxoxo

No one's gonna Bash you, your entitled to your Opinion. but IMO it's Michael  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 17, 2010, 01:21:09 AM
The thing about each of the thousands of details of this whole hoax is the closeness of the clues yet not 100% confirmed, and THAT is precisely what MJ wants. He is absolutely genius IMO! It's driving us all CRAZY! About green man, if he truly is supposed to be there so they can insert Michael or some other person, why in the final released version is he short, behind others and only partly visible for half second (sort of like Saw was too). Would they actually think its appropriate to put the revered MJ in behind others like he's a nobody? I personally think there were 2 or who knows maybe 3 green guys to be decoys so people were used to seeing them around. They were were probably silent and said nothing even if spoken to or he disguised his voice (deep voice?). Then maybe someone like Kenny Ortega may have directed the decoys away from camera just as real MJ sits on a stool to be lower in group. Remember MJ's been doing disguises and mingling with the public for 30 years and highly refined the art. In the closeup MJ and gr man, clearly they are one and the same, don't deny your eyes. When this whole thing comes out in the wash, we'll find MJ was leading actor, director, photographer, more, and blow people's minds! Who else but MJ with his off the wall humor would think to put a little green alien in a serious fund raising song. It totally fits his past ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 01:27:22 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
The thing about each of the thousands of details of this whole hoax is the closeness of the clues yet not 100% confirmed, and THAT is precisely what MJ wants. He is absolutely genius IMO! It's driving us all CRAZY! About green man, if he truly is supposed to be there so they can insert Michael or some other person, why in the final released version is he short, behind others and only partly visible for half second (sort of like Saw was too). Would they actually think its appropriate to put the revered MJ in behind others like he's a nobody? I personally think there were 2 or who knows maybe 3 green guys to be decoys so people were used to seeing them around. They were were probably silent and said nothing even if spoken to or he disguised his voice (deep voice?). Then maybe someone like Kenny Ortega may have directed the decoys away from camera just as real MJ sits on a stool to be lower in group. Remember MJ's been doing disguises and mingling with the public for 30 years and highly refined the art. In the closeup MJ and gr man, clearly they are one and the same, don't deny your eyes. When this whole thing comes out in the wash, we'll find MJ was leading actor, director, photographer, more, and blow people's minds! Who else but MJ with his off the wall humor would think to put a little green alien in a serious fund raising song. It totally fits his past ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 01:36:43 AM
Quote from: "mjj29081958"

The green man
Hat Man
Blonde Lady
Mister Magoo
The Saw masked guy

xoxoxo
Well, great post actually. But at one point i have to say you're wrong. I really do not think any of us (or the majority of us) believes in a tabloid if it says something that we want to be true. That is so not true. Before i started believing there could be a hoax there were sites that stated Michael is alive, he's been giving informations through his close friend, (a friend we never heard of ever before!), he's gonna tour the whole world when he comes back and stuff. It's also like those tabloid junkie, which was so tempting to believe. That was something i wanted to be true but since there were no logicality in that, i did not give in to that. So it's wrong to say we believe in everything we want to be true.

About the O2 guy and saw masked guy, i still am trying to find out if the person at the O2 was Michael or not. His body language was different, that's where i doubt about him being the real MJ but i don't think his voice or smile was different. Just the body language. There was nothing else that would help us to investigate, i'm talking about the surroundings. But at the halloween theme park, i DID see Paris getting surprised, i heard someone screaming... I atleast believed something was cooking there. Then i heard a voice "awo" type of something, which sounded so much like Michael. A kid DID scream "Michael!!. The saw man turned around instantly and walked back. He was looking at Paris and Paris was looking at him. Then finally the man gave a thumbs up which again looked like Michael's thumb. So many things there to consider it could have been Michael. I'm just trying to make my point of view clear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

February 17, 2010, 01:44:28 AM
LOL! Wow. This is great. I could cry. I can't stop replaying this part over and over again...and looking at Jenifer Hudson's face. Lol. I don't get what she's doing. Yawning? No. Hehe...hmm...planned?  :D  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

February 17, 2010, 02:17:38 AM
Quote from: "Lizziebee"
LOL! Wow. This is great. I could cry. I can't stop replaying this part over and over again...and looking at Jenifer Hudson's face. Lol. I don't get what she's doing. Yawning? No. Hehe...hmm...planned?  :D  ;)

Very *grabs popcorn* waiting for the next Installment in this Film  :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 02:31:55 AM
Quote from: "Jacksonology"
Quote from: "Lizziebee"

Very *grabs popcorn* waiting for the next Installment in this Film  :D  :D

Haha!! I'm here waiting with you. Pass the popcorn? Thanks.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]