*Mo*

Transcript of the interview:

Michael Jackson's doctor, Conrad Murray, was officially charged today in the connection with the death of the pop star. The one count of involuntary manslaughter alleges that Murray did unlawfully and without malice kill Michael Joseph Jackson. Dr. Murray entered a not guilty plea and was released on bail.

Joining us are the singer's father, Joe Jackson, and Joe's attorney, Brian Oxman.

What do you make of those charges, Joe?

JACKSON: I don't like those charges (INAUDIBLE). He -- he got off too easy in court today. You know, he's -- there's a lot of things that -- a lot of things that went on behind it that's not illustrated, what's been going on.

KING: Things that you know about? JACKSON: Well, I know that I'm looking for justice for my son. And to me, he's just a fall guy. There's other people, I think, involved with this whole thing. But I think that if he's interrogated, he would come clean and tell everything he knows.

KING: Did you want him charged with -- with homicide or murder?

JACKSON: I was looking for justice. And justice, to me, would be the murder charge.

KING: Because your son, Jermaine, said that the charges were not enough. And I guess you agree with him.

Brian, is it...

JACKSON: Oh, yes. No, we all...

KING: Brian, is it involun...

JACKSON: ...you know, Larry, we...

KING: Oh. Go ahead, Joe.

JACKSON: No, we all agree that it was not enough. Even the fans all over the world agree that this wasn't enough. Believe me, it was not enough.

KING: Brian Oxman, though, involuntary manslaughter means that the doctor was not there to kill him and while he may have used something that -- I'm gathering this -- that shouldn't have been used, it certainly was he didn't intend for him to die. So it had to be accidental.

Isn't that the only charge he could bring -- Brian?

BRIAN OXMAN, ATTORNEY: No, Larry. I -- I am heartbroken by these charges. Everyone in the family is heartbroken by these charges because you've got a reckless endangerment of a human life here. This doctor is giving this drug -- this Propofol -- like it was some kind of Sleep Ease it's -- or a pill for sleep. It is an anesthesia. It's dangerous when you do it outside of a hospital and you don't have the resuscitation equipment, you don't have the necessary monitoring of the heartbeat and the pulse and the oxygen level in the body.

I'm sorry, as a parent, I wouldn't let me child receive this. And I'm sitting here next to Joe Jackson. I'm sorry. This is what his child received. It is dangerous. It raises to the level of implied malice. And that is murder two.

KING: All right. We have a quote, by the way, from La Toya. The quote is: "Michael was murdered and although he died at the hands of Dr. Conrad Murray, I believe Dr. Murray was part of a much larger plan. There are other individuals involved and I will not rest. I will continue to fight until all of the proper individuals are brought forth and justice is served." We should remind you that Dr. Murray has only been charged. He has pled not guilty. And in this country, you're innocent until proven guilty.

Do you know, Joe, what your daughter means by "other people and other things they did?"

Do you know what she's referring to?

JACKSON: Well, I think she was referring to people this -- this was behind all of this. It's not just Dr. Murray himself...

KING: Like what people?

JACKSON: All of the people that was involved with Michael. I don't know exactly what all of them's names are. But, sure, there was a whole slew of them. And if...

KING: (INAUDIBLE)...

JACKSON: ...if he was interrogated enough, that they would find out everything from Dr. Murray.

OXMAN: That's right.

KING: Now, why do you -- why do you believe -- hold it, Brian.

Why do you believe, Joe, that other people were involved in your son's death?

Why do you believe that?

JACKSON: Well, who -- who's paying Dr. Murray?

Michael's not paying him because he's not here.

Who's paying all these other people that's involved?

Frank DeLeo -- all of those guys are no good guys, as far as I'm concerned. And -- Dr. Toomey (ph) is another guy that's in trying to -- all of Michael's memorabilia, he's out there with it and we can't find it. We're looking for it to sell because it belongs to the kids.

KING: Are you saying, Joe, that these people wanted Michael to die?

JACKSON: Michael said that himself, that -- that he would be killed. And he told his mother that. Because he was afraid that -- he was afraid to even do all of these shows because he was afraid that he wouldn't get a chance to finish all of those shows, because he couldn't. You don't do all those shows back to back. Even his kids say that he had told them that he would be murdered.

KING: Joe, do you know the doctor?

JACKSON: No, I don't. I don't (INAUDIBLE)... KING: Do you plan to -- Brian, are there -- are there any civil lawsuits going to come out of this?

OXMAN: Oh, absolutely, Larry. Sure enough. You've got liability on the part of a physician who was giving this drug on a regular, ordinary basis. And -- and what La Toya is talking about -- and I've talked to her a great deal about this -- is that all the people around Michael, they knew of the danger. I warned of the danger. I -- I'm sitting here going, I saw it. And I said, look, people, this man is going to die from the administration of these drugs.

And the family -- La Toya was shunned, Mr. Jackson was shunned. Everyone in this family was told, hey, we -- we have it under control. No, sir. They did not have it under control. It was reckless...

KING: So what was the purpose, Brian...

OXMAN: ...it was irresponsible.

KING: So there was just...

(CROSSTALK)

KING: You don't think they intended to harm him, do you?

Or do you?

OXMAN: I think they intended to take a -- a superstar, a megastar and have him do what they wanted him to do. And one of the ways to do it was to give him every drug that he possibly could ask for. The one thing we don't do in this society is say to people who are addicted to medications, here, have everything you want. That is reckless. It's dangerous. And, frankly, Larry, anyone who says to a drug addict here, let me give you what you want, and then they die, I'm sorry, if their name isn't Michael Jackson as the victim, they're going to be charged with murder two.

KING: All right. We're going to have you both back very soon.

And, Joe, we'll talk more about the foundation.

That's Joe Jackson and Brian Oxman on the news today that Michael Jackson's Dr. Conrad Murray charged with -- in the death of the pop star -- did unlawfully and without malice kill Michael Joseph Jackson. That's the charge.

We, of course, have no proof that any of the people our guests mentioned are involved in any wrongdoing.

Now, that's -- that's one thing to cover.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax
But that's my point! Pink Topaz reacted defensively (as if i had attacked her) when i offered another opinion - 'don't be so quick to push me to believe he's passed'. It's just another side of the coin. How is offering another insight 'pushing'. It makes it sound like anyone who suggests anything pertaining to MJ's 'death' is somehow threatening other people with that opinion. I didn't say that Pink Topaz's opinion was wrong, i just offered mine. No offense intended Pink Topaz.

However, i was told that my opinion was wrong, 'Well, he is not dead so you can rule out murder here' - Souza - . Turn that around, if i say, 'Well he is dead, so you can rule out hoax theory here'. I wonder how well that would go down?

I don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax or murder, because i sit in neither camp. However, it is common sense to want concrete evidence for either theory if you want to be sure, otherwise it just remains a theory. I guess that's why we debate.

'
We are investigating a hoax, not a murder.

I would just say we are investigating? If something comes up that suggests murder, should it be supressed because it does not fit in with a hoax? Do you want the theory to fit around the facts or the facts to fit around the theory. I think the former is the rational way to go forward. Am i to think then, that you know it is a hoax and you're exploring how he did it? I thought that people on here were investigating to ascertain whether MJ had hoaxed or not, to find the truth of what happened in those last days.

My question is do you want people to investigate open-mindedly, and entertain all the possibilities of MJ's 'death', or do you just want the hoax? I ask these questions peacefully.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I agree ! Quirkey diana  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok I maybe off topic and don't want to be banned. But Souza your avatar suddenly scared me - the one all seeing eye - LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
QuirkyDi, I get you, and I appreciate you taking the time to explain yourself. Let's just try too refrain from "predicting" anything at this point, and stick to our investigations, because I think we're all doing a great job!

I'm doing no predicting, i'm just analyzing what's in front of me and posting that. As long as i am not threatening anyone (which obviously i am not), what's the harm in posting an observation like you post yours. Nobody needs to be censored. If it appears i am trying harder to unpick hoax theories than to generate them, i think that is just a product of analysis rather than a deliberate attempt to ruffle feathers. You really can't castigate someone for pointing something out if it's relevant. It's not like i say 'get over it people, MJ is dead'. You will see there are others on this forum that have agreed with some things i have said, so it can't be that offensive. Bottom line is it's just an opinion, observation, something to think about, and everyone is entitled to that. So let that be it, i don't think it should be an issue. I respect your opinions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I truly believe with all my heart that the newspapers, magazines, reporters, writers and other folks in the media come here first.  It is amazing how so much of the info that we post here ends up in the news.  People are catching on to what was in front of their eyes from the very beginning.  When people are looking for clues with MJ, they type in Michael Jackson death hoax or something similar.  This is the first site that comes up on Yahoo.  They come here looking for answers.  Some people take our info and make a mockery out of it and some people who are involved with MJ, take it and lead us to more clues.  I think TMZ is the biggest clue setter out there.  I think we are all experienced enough at this to differ between the attention seekers and the clue setters in the media.  Trust your instinct, it is usually right on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Well, as 'The People' magazine is not considered to be a reliable source(?), i guess we can dismiss this then, particularly as there are no quotes from the family.

I am not dismissing anything, but I would like to have a source. This might be a start, let's see what happens next.
Yeah- I immediately thought when I saw the thread title "Michael is starting to get his message through to the masses"- I sense that the end of the hoax could very well near if more like this comes out!

IMO the hoax will only come to an end IF this all comes out. If not it will not be safe for him to return.

I absolutely agree, I really hope that Michael's message finally comes through to the masses! This needs to be done carefully though. I have often wondered if the ''media'' comes on here and read what we are saying only to make a mockery out of it. They know we know the truth about all of them but their ''job'' is to make us look crazy isn't it. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Did you check the source thoroughly?

It does not have any connection to the People (magazine), but it states to bring  Progressive News with Controversy, Scandal and Humor  

Yes, they are indeed kind of funny (I recommend the section "Weird News")

And I definitely love these stories:

"Osama bin Laden is infatuated with Whitney Houston and had planned to murder her then-husband Bobby Brown according to claims by bin Laden’s former sex slave." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Witnesses claim Alien UFO landing in Barstow, Ca"    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Pres. Obama Related to Bush, Cheney, Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt, British Royals, Winston Churchill, John Waters and Senator Scott Brown"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And here are all your favourite topics as well:

"Beyonce and Lady Gaga’s “Video Phone” Video Allegedly Displays Occult, Demonic References; Gun Abuse; Sexual Harassment and Murder of Men" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Book Claims Disney World Orgy of Costumed Sex and Drugs; Subliminal Messages in Disney Films"  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Jay-Z Brainwashes People with Rihanna’s Help Allegedly" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"The evil side of the Michael jackson Movie"   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and much, much more ....   Enjoy  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

paula-c

According to you, it would be good to have the source, is the first time I'm crossing my fingers for a story is true.
I guess Michael's plan is to put these people in evidence and show the world to where they can get by all means and the danger posed addition to the damage done to society.
Another thing that strikes me is the part of the story that says if I mistake not Because of my bad english, is the part where they talk about drugs, wisely or not the family of this?, Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati cult, and plot against Michael to drug, control and murder him for monetary gain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Maybe it's just me and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone with this post. But is the idea of the Illuminati a bit over the top? I just don't believe a powerful secret organization would try to do Michael in.

Granted he's a global, culture, music, and entertainment icon. But he definitely didn't wield the power of a president, scientist, religious figure, or an educator to a degree. Why would the Illuminati set their sights on Michael? Wouldn't that go against their creed in terms of gaining a one world government? Wouldn't that go against their hunger for power?

I do believe an organization was involved in the deaths of JFK, Yassir Arafat, John Murtha, and other political/religious leaders. If Michael was a huge threat to the exposure of the Illuminati then how come Bono, Michael Moore, Dixie Chicks, and many other celebrities/entertainers aren't dead? I mean they've criticized the government and have said far more damaging claims than Michael has. Once again this isn't trying to start any trouble, I am just trying to grasp my mind around the idea of the Illuminati trying to take out Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because it\'s in print doesn\'t make it the gospel."[/size]

~Souza~

Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Did you check the source thoroughly?

It does not have any connection to the People (magazine), but it states to bring  Progressive News with Controversy, Scandal and Humor  

Yes, they are indeed kind of funny (I recommend the section "Weird News")

And I definitely love these stories:

"Osama bin Laden is infatuated with Whitney Houston and had planned to murder her then-husband Bobby Brown according to claims by bin Laden’s former sex slave." You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Witnesses claim Alien UFO landing in Barstow, Ca"    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Pres. Obama Related to Bush, Cheney, Justin Timberlake, Brad Pitt, British Royals, Winston Churchill, John Waters and Senator Scott Brown"

And here are all your favourite topics as well:

"Beyonce and Lady Gaga’s “Video Phone” Video Allegedly Displays Occult, Demonic References; Gun Abuse; Sexual Harassment and Murder of Men" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Book Claims Disney World Orgy of Costumed Sex and Drugs; Subliminal Messages in Disney Films"  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Jay-Z Brainwashes People with Rihanna’s Help Allegedly" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"The evil side of the Michael jackson Movie"   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and much, much more ....   Enjoy  :D

There we have our naysayer, and again with the snarky arrogant smile. Maybe you should read the topic again because we never said it was a reliable source, we said it is OUT THERE ON THE NET for others to see and the mainstream media to pick up. And listen to Joe again, who do you think he means? Tell me that. You are in for a surprise, mark my words.

You are on my bad news list now. Not because you disagree, but because you are not open minded AT ALL and you are only here to debunk this subject without good arguments. That is EXACTLY how they work. Just ridicule it so people will be afraid to believe because they will be laughed at by people like you.

Cut it out and skip this subject the next time, we know already how you think about it and you are not contributing to the thread at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "TrueBeLIEver1981"
I do believe an organization was involved in the deaths of JFK, Yassir Arafat, John Murtha, and other political/religious leaders. If Michael was a huge threat to the exposure of the Illuminati then how come Bono, Michael Moore, Dixie Chicks, and many other celebrities/entertainers aren't dead? I mean they've criticized the government and have said far more damaging claims than Michael has. Once again this isn't trying to start any trouble, I am just trying to grasp my mind around the idea of the Illuminati trying to take out Michael.

No offence, but I think Mike is a little bit bigger than the names you posted above, makes him way more influential and more dangerous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "TrueBeLIEver1981"
Maybe it's just me and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone with this post. But is the idea of the Illuminati a bit over the top? I just don't believe a powerful secret organization would try to do Michael in.

Granted he's a global, culture, music, and entertainment icon. But he definitely didn't wield the power of a president, scientist, religious figure, or an educator to a degree. Why would the Illuminati set their sights on Michael? Wouldn't that go against their creed in terms of gaining a one world government? Wouldn't that go against their hunger for power?

The Illuminati is not a secret organization.  Just go to youtube and search for Illuminati, you will get tons of results.  

Did you read our blog about Mind Control and Illuminati?  Here's the link, in case you haven't read it: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please do some research first, before you reject Illuminati.  There are too many signs to ignore Illuminati involvement in Mike's life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[~Souza~ » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:14 am

virgo75 wrote:
Thank you guys for correcting me.
I thought it was the website for the "regular" People Magazine which isn't totally tabloid, but isn't 100% reliable either...  

Either way, I'm still surprised that anyone would print that out(other than us of course  ).

Quick question though:

~Souza~ wrote:
IMO the hoax will only come to an end IF this all comes out. If not it will not be safe for him to return.

Will he really be safer if all of this comes out?

I mean won't he and his family be in even MORE trouble for openly blowing the whistle rather than playing along or at least pretending to play along?

No, because as long as people will dismiss Illuminati as being a myth, they can do anything they want and 'keep it in the closet'. If the mass is aware of the evil shit they can't anymore, because if Mike pops up and gets killed shortly after exposing them, people will KNOW they killed him. As soon as those groups (Bilderberg, Skulls & Bones, Bohemian Grove etc.) are exposed, they will lose their power and justice will be served. Still Mike is doing a very brave thing here, risking everything not only for his own sake, but the world's sake, so we and our kids can live in freedom and peace. It takes a lot of courage to pull off something like this./b]

souza,

Hello, It's interesting you said that because there was a video on youtube and I am not sure if it has ever been posted on here but there was a gentlemen who was interviewed by someone who mentioned how they contrived the education system to dumb down the children.
So when you mentioned children to live in freedom. I thought about that.
Let me find it....

Got it.  Watch it.  At around 5:25 this gentlemen name Aaron Russo has now passed away but my eyes were big as quarters when I watched this last year!!! But pretty much this whole thing is happening and has been happening for a longggg time.!!! Interesting vid!! Though some of it I don't agree or from other perspective. No doubt I believe Illuminati/Freemasons are involved in much of the control of the music industry, education system, and most especially health. There is more parts to this obviously.

As the scripture says "Many perish because of the lack of knowledge!" Hosea 4:6
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You know after seeing that sites ads (affiliate marketing) it made me wonder why this board hasn't been spammed to pieces.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

reading_on » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:35 pm

You know after seeing that sites ads (affiliate marketing) it made me wonder why this board hasn't been spammed to pieces.

Where?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions