Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax
But that's my point! Pink Topaz reacted defensively (as if i had attacked her) when i offered another opinion - 'don't be so quick to push me to believe he's passed'. It's just another side of the coin. How is offering another insight 'pushing'. It makes it sound like anyone who suggests anything pertaining to MJ's 'death' is somehow threatening other people with that opinion. I didn't say that Pink Topaz's opinion was wrong, i just offered mine. No offense intended Pink Topaz.

However, i was told that my opinion was wrong, 'Well, he is not dead so you can rule out murder here' - Souza - . Turn that around, if i say, 'Well he is dead, so you can rule out hoax theory here'. I wonder how well that would go down?

I don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax or murder, because i sit in neither camp. However, it is common sense to want concrete evidence for either theory if you want to be sure, otherwise it just remains a theory. I guess that's why we debate.

'
We are investigating a hoax, not a murder.

I would just say we are investigating? If something comes up that suggests murder, should it be supressed because it does not fit in with a hoax? Do you want the theory to fit around the facts or the facts to fit around the theory. I think the former is the rational way to go forward. Am i to think then, that you know it is a hoax and you're exploring how he did it? I thought that people on here were investigating to ascertain whether MJ had hoaxed or not, to find the truth of what happened in those last days.

My question is do you want people to investigate open-mindedly, and entertain all the possibilities of MJ's 'death', or do you just want the hoax? I ask these questions peacefully.
None taken, QD, it's just that I kind of always see you trying to get people to believe he'd dead in other threads even though plenty of peeps consider it all the time here- and now I see you say you "sit in neither camp" yet I never see you strengthening a hoax theory- maybe I'm wrong..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God bless you, Mo and Souza, for opening the site.  Thank you to everyone who posted on this thread.  I do believe that the Illuminati and Freemasonry are behind what they tried to do to MJ.  I still believe that MJ is alive.  I thank God for a site like this that is not afraid to investigate for the truth. I know that we are all do God's work here.  It is all for L.O.V.E.
Blessing to all! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

'The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati cult, and plot against Michael to drug, control and murder him for monetary gain'

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Discuss!

So i put my opinion foward. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that the family have been quoted or filmed as saying the above paragraph, nor have they explicitly said words like 'Freemasons and Illuminati Cult' to my knowledge. So i don't think any conclusions can be drawn from this article in my opinion. It's obvious though that the family believe something untoward has gone on (not an accident) that either caused MJ to lose his life or hoax his death. Just don't know. No proof either way from this article  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

'The Jackson family has stated they believe Murray was an accomplice in an evil cabal, possibly connected to Freemasons and the Illuminati cult, and plot against Michael to drug, control and murder him for monetary gain'

Discuss!

So i put my opinion foward. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that the family have been quoted or filmed as saying the above paragraph, nor have they explicitly said words like 'Freemasons and Illuminati Cult' to my knowledge. So i don't think any conclusions can be drawn from this article in my opinion. It's obvious though that the family believe something untoward has gone on (not an accident) that either caused MJ to lose his life or hoax his death. Just don't know. No proof either way from this article  :D

While Joe is not actually speaking out the words, he's still saying it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Despite that distinction it is still interesting that PMD would scratch the surface of any story related to Freemasons and Illuminati. That is a subject that other media sources have often ignored. I am interested to see how PMD follows up with this story and if other publications decide to report any news about the subject. Sometimes media will  copy each other if they think that readers are interested in a subject. If so,  then  that will speak volumes.

Thank you, exactly my point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pink Topaz - I ask questions objectively i think. I try to investigate the hoax theories that are put forward, to see how well they stand up to scrutiny, to test their credibility. It's not to undermine people's opinions and if you look, i never tell people they are wrong, i just ask questions that are relevant IMO. Much earlier posts on this site (last year) from me actually commented on inconsistencies and unusual things surrounding MJ's death. I still stand by those unusual things and inconsistencies, they are there. I want to explore those and that means questioning without barriers. It's not meant to be confrontational. I do think that it is more plausible that MJ died than the hoax alternative, but i remain interested in the hoax theories because MJ's death does not seem to be straightforward. That is not to say that those inconsistencies won't be ironed out as the trial saga goes on. I expect they will, one way or another. I just don't rule out murder, and rightfully so i think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Also, at the end of the article you can click on more Jackson news. It has some interesting/weird articles. But there is also an article about Brittany Murphy being at Forest Lawn and some other stuff I don't know what to make of it.  Here is the link to the other articles.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Discuss!

While Joe is not actually speaking out the words, he's still saying it.

Besides, Latoya has been saying it was a "group" of people since last year, Not just Murray, and we all know both the Illuminati & Freemasons constitute a group of people.

The Jacksons haven't said those words directly, but it is easy to see what they mean. I've been reading up on the Illuminati, and I don't like a thing about them.

Maybe now, or rather hopefully now people will see whats really going on, Michael is a very strong person for standing up against "them."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I know this sounds strange so don't get me wrong, but this is the best news I have been woken up with in a long time.  It's good to see this has been picked up my the media.  It doesn't really matter who started it, just the fact that it's out there will cause other media outlets to take another look at it and pick up on it as well.  Like Souza already said, we are bombarded with emails from reporters, but until now no one seemed to have the guts to write about it while they know very well that Illuminati and freemasonry do exist and what they are capable of.  I can only applaud, this is a major step in the right direction!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
I know this sounds strange so don't get me wrong, but this is the best news I have been woken up with in a long time.  It's good to see this has been picked up my the media.  It doesn't really matter who started it, just the fact that it's out there will cause other media outlets to take another look at it and pick up on it as well.  Like Souza already said, we are bombarded with emails from reporters, but until now no one seemed to have the guts to write about it while they know very well that Illuminati and freemasonry do exist and what they are capable of.  I can only applaud, this is a major step in the right direction!
I know what you mean and it doesn't sound strange because you're right, this is exactly what we need!

QuirkyDi, I get you, and I appreciate you taking the time to explain yourself. Let's just try too refrain from "predicting" anything at this point, and stick to our investigations, because I think we're all doing a great job!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mo netary gain hmmmm......., I wonder who is paying Cm lawyers fee...., are his lawyers taking his case Pro Bono as CM is supposed to be broke.  Attorney fees for criminal charges can be in be in the $100,000
range or more.  I wonder who is paying for it, if we ;knew we could almost get an idea, who is backing Murray.  Or who is in on the conspiracy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Mo netary gain hmmmm......., I wonder who is paying Cm lawyers fee...., are his lawyers taking his case Pro Bono as CM is supposed to be broke.  Attorney fees for criminal charges can be in be in the $100,000
range or more.  I wonder who is paying for it, if we ;knew we could almost get an idea, who is backing Murray.  Or who is in on the conspiracy.

I wonder who paid his $ 75,000 bail...

OH I FORGOT! The bail was $ 0.00

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder who paid his $ 75,000 bail...

OH I FORGOT! The bail was $ 0.00

:lol:
Hardee-Har-Har!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I wonder who is paying Cm lawyers fee....

Joe's answer to that last week on Larry King Live: "Michael's not paying him because he's not here.".  

He's not here...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions