Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "reading_on"
Quote from: "virgo75"

Yup!  People is pretty respected.
It's definitely NOT TMZ or News of The World...

Which makes me shocked that they would even say this!
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
Well, as 'The People' magazine is not considered to be a reliable source(?), i guess we can dismiss this then, particularly as there are no quotes from the family.
Is there a reason for these opposite statements..? @_@

:lol:

Different opinions maybe?

I've read the tabloids, newspapers, & People magazine.

Of them all, People magazine seems to be the one that the celebrities themselves goto when they want to "set the record straight" or come out about something in an informal way.  Which is why I consider it "pretty respected" but not on par with say, The New York Times or Time Magazine.

You are right and wrong.. lol.. and not your fault.  :D People magazine that is in print is the Celeb one. (they do have a site too, but the point I am making is this is a different one that you are thinking about).
This particular site they are talking about is not the same thing. That site seems unreliable.

Reliable or not, they do have quotes and Joe's statements at LKL says it all, see link I posted above. Means it's out there for non believers to read, someone has to start the shit train, I can only hope the rest will follow...
Haha, Souza! Is there any way we could, like send suggestions to newspapers and whatnot to think about running stories like this, to help out?

They will come. Don't you think they read our stuff? Mo and I are bombarded with mails from alleged reporters. The train needs to get going first before the rest will follow. France, England and Germany have mentioned the hoax already in different ways, the rest will come too, just wait and see. The autopsy report is clearly not MJ's, so they HAVE TO question his death now, otherwise they would make a fool out of themselves.
Well over here in America, they only mention Michael when stuff actually happens, like  the Murray court stuff, Joe making another idiotic claim for more money.. It's already been nearly a week since that "autopsy" came out, so if they haven't talked about it not really being Michael's here, I suspect they won't.. They would have already..

American media is very controlled. The rest of the world will need to get this rolling, so they can't deny it anymore.
Well I hope you guys can help my sorry country then so I won't have to be left out anymorre! ToT
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJlover"
Okay, I'm flippin' out after reading the People Daily article, not only because of the Illuminati stuff but the article about Prince offering to testify because he "was there and saw everything". Please tell me that this magazine is not legit or something because my roller coaster ride just dropped drastically. I couldn't even finish reading your posts to see if anyone else mentioned this.

I'm going to take a leap of faith here and say that that particular article is based on fabrication since it comes straight from The Enquirer as their source.  *sarcasm*  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Okay, I'm flippin' out after reading the People Daily article, not only because of the Illuminati stuff but the article about Prince offering to testify because he "was there and saw everything". Please tell me that this magazine is not legit or something because my roller coaster ride just dropped drastically. I couldn't even finish reading your posts to see if anyone else mentioned this.

I'm going to take a leap of faith here and say that that particular article is based on fabrication since it comes straight from The Enquirer as their source.  *sarcasm*  ;)
For God's sake, MJlover, that is so tabloid I didn't even blink at it! Heck, anytime I see the kids' names in scandalous headlines I don't blink..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you guys for correcting me.
I thought it was the website for the "regular" People Magazine which isn't totally tabloid, but isn't 100% reliable either...   :oops:

Either way, I'm still surprised that anyone would print that out(other than us of course  ;) ).

Quick question though:

IMO the hoax will only come to an end IF this all comes out. If not it will not be safe for him to return.

Will he really be safer if all of this comes out?

I mean won't he and his family be in even MORE trouble for openly blowing the whistle rather than playing along or at least pretending to play along?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the reassurance PinkTopaz. ;)  That's why I love you guys. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the reassurance PinkTopaz. ;)  That's why I love you guys. :)
Anytime, pal! I feel the same about this place and all of you members here sortin' and diggin' through the crap and the truth!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I thought it was the website for the "regular" People Magazine which isn't totally tabloid, but isn't 100% reliable either...   :oops:

Either way, I'm still surprised that anyone would print that out(other than us of course  ;) ).

Quick question though:

IMO the hoax will only come to an end IF this all comes out. If not it will not be safe for him to return.

I mean won't he and his family be in even MORE trouble for openly blowing the whistle rather than playing along or at least pretending to play along?

No, because as long as people will dismiss Illuminati as being a myth, they can do anything they want and 'keep it in the closet'. If the mass is aware of the evil shit they can't anymore, because if Mike pops up and gets killed shortly after exposing them, people will KNOW they killed him. As soon as those groups (Bilderberg, Skulls & Bones, Bohemian Grove etc.) are exposed, they will lose their power and justice will be served. Still Mike is doing a very brave thing here, risking everything not only for his own sake, but the world's sake, so we and our kids can live in freedom and peace. It takes a lot of courage to pull off something like this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quick question though:

No, because as long as people will dismiss Illuminati as being a myth, they can do anything they want and 'keep it in the closet'. If the mass is aware of the evil shit they can't anymore, because if Mike pops up and gets killed shortly after exposing them, people will KNOW they killed him. As soon as those groups (Bilderberg, Skulls & Bones, Bohemian Grove etc.) are exposed, they will lose their power and justice will be served. Still Mike is doing a very brave thing here, risking everything not only for his own sake, but the world's sake, so we and our kids can live in freedom and peace. It takes a lot of courage to pull off something like this.
God.. I know he's alive even more just by the way that those words send a chill through me.. I agree, Souza, my heart is bursting with pride for Michael's awe-inspiring courage and strength.. God Bless him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, Bless his heart!   I'm going to call it a night. Love and prayers to all of you!
Good night fans! Good night Michael! Good night Peter Pan!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quick question though:

Thank you so much for your response.   :D

My brain has stopped working lately as I've mostly been stuck in confusion between hoax & murder.
Just waiting to see what unfolds...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, as 'The People' magazine is not considered to be a reliable source(?), i guess we can dismiss this then, particularly as there are no quotes from the family.

Of them all, People magazine seems to be the one that the celebrities themselves goto when they want to "set the record straight" or come out about something in an informal way.  Which is why I consider it "pretty respected" but not on par with say, The New York Times or Time Magazine.

You are right and wrong.. lol.. and not your fault.  :D People magazine that is in print is the Celeb one. (they do have a site too, but the point I am making is this is a different one that you are thinking about).
This particular site they are talking about is not the same thing. That site seems unreliable.

Reliable or not, they do have quotes and Joe's statements at LKL says it all, see link I posted above. Means it's out there for non believers to read, someone has to start the shit train, I can only hope the rest will follow...
Haha, Souza! Is there any way we could, like send suggestions to newspapers and whatnot to think about running stories like this, to help out?

They will come. Don't you think they read our stuff? Mo and I are bombarded with mails from alleged reporters. The train needs to get going first before the rest will follow. France, England and Germany have mentioned the hoax already in different ways, the rest will come too, just wait and see. The autopsy report is clearly not MJ's, so they HAVE TO question his death now, otherwise they would make a fool out of themselves.
Well over here in America, they only mention Michael when stuff actually happens, like  the Murray court stuff, Joe making another idiotic claim for more money.. It's already been nearly a week since that "autopsy" came out, so if they haven't talked about it not really being Michael's here, I suspect they won't.. They would have already..

American media is very controlled. The rest of the world will need to get this rolling, so they can't deny it anymore.

And there is nobody better than Michael to wake the sleeping world. You are right - America is very controlled ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

And there is nobody better than Michael to wake the sleeping world. You are right - America is very controlled ...
WWAAAAHH! ToT
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax
But that's my point! Pink Topaz reacted defensively (as if i had attacked her) when i offered another opinion - 'don't be so quick to push me to believe he's passed'. It's just another side of the coin. How is offering another insight 'pushing'. It makes it sound like anyone who suggests anything pertaining to MJ's 'death' is somehow threatening other people with that opinion. I didn't say that Pink Topaz's opinion was wrong, i just offered mine. No offense intended Pink Topaz.

However, i was told that my opinion was wrong, 'Well, he is not dead so you can rule out murder here' - Souza - . Turn that around, if i say, 'Well he is dead, so you can rule out hoax theory here'. I wonder how well that would go down?

I don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax or murder, because i sit in neither camp. However, it is common sense to want concrete evidence for either theory if you want to be sure, otherwise it just remains a theory. I guess that's why we debate.

'
We are investigating a hoax, not a murder.

I would just say we are investigating? If something comes up that suggests murder, should it be supressed because it does not fit in with a hoax? Do you want the theory to fit around the facts or the facts to fit around the theory. I think the former is the rational way to go forward. Am i to think then, that you know it is a hoax and you're exploring how he did it? I thought that people on here were investigating to ascertain whether MJ had hoaxed or not, to find the truth of what happened in those last days.

My question is do you want people to investigate open-mindedly, and entertain all the possibilities of MJ's 'death', or do you just want the hoax? I ask these questions peacefully.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax
But that's my point! Pink Topaz reacted defensively (as if i had attacked her) when i offered another opinion - 'don't be so quick to push me to believe he's passed'. It's just another side of the coin. How is offering another insight 'pushing'. It makes it sound like anyone who suggests anything pertaining to MJ's 'death' is somehow threatening other people with that opinion. I didn't say that Pink Topaz's opinion was wrong, i just offered mine. No offense intended Pink Topaz.

However, i was told that my opinion was wrong, 'Well, he is not dead so you can rule out murder here' - Souza - . Turn that around, if i say, 'Well he is dead, so you can rule out hoax theory here'. I wonder how well that would go down?

I don't feel attacked if someone says it's a hoax or murder, because i sit in neither camp. However, it is common sense to want concrete evidence for either theory if you want to be sure, otherwise it just remains a theory. I guess that's why we debate.

'
We are investigating a hoax, not a murder.

I would just say we are investigating? If something comes up that suggests murder, should it be supressed because it does not fit in with a hoax? Do you want the theory to fit around the facts or the facts to fit around the theory. I think the former is the rational way to go forward. Am i to think then, that you know it is a hoax and you're exploring how he did it? I thought that people on here were investigating to ascertain whether MJ had hoaxed or not, to find the truth of what happened in those last days.

My question is do you want people to investigate open-mindedly, and entertain all the possibilities of MJ's 'death', or do you just want the hoax? I ask these questions peacefully.

And I reply peacefully.

You clearly DO feel attacked. And yes, we are investigating a hoax, not a murder. The name of this site is Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators. Yes people NEED to be open minded and if someone shows proof that he indeed is dead, than the hoax will be over, but I am sure no such proof exists.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Clarification: People Magazine Daily and People Magazine are two seperate media sources. The name would naturally lead readers to assume that they are connected. People Magazine Daily is strictly online and draws news from various outlets so that is why they often quote other publications. They focus on "progressive news with controversy, scandel and humor" according to their home page.

Despite that distinction it is still interesting that PMD would scratch the surface of any story related to Freemasons and Illuminati. That is a subject that other media sources have often ignored. I am interested to see how PMD follows up with this story and if other publications decide to report any news about the subject. Sometimes media will  copy each other if they think that readers are interested in a subject. If so,  then  that will speak volumes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions