Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
No, because as long as people will dismiss Illuminati as being a myth, they can do anything they want and 'keep it in the closet'. If the mass is aware of the evil shit they can't anymore, because if Mike pops up and gets killed shortly after exposing them, people will KNOW they killed him. As soon as those groups (Bilderberg, Skulls & Bones, Bohemian Grove etc.) are exposed, they will lose their power and justice will be served. Still Mike is doing a very brave thing here, risking everything not only for his own sake, but the world's sake, so we and our kids can live in freedom and peace. It takes a lot of courage to pull off something like this.

I agree for 200%, Souza!  ;)

Exactly.....how do you think Obama got elected? Or any other president? You think We the people vote them in? HA!

Please, I mean no offense to anyone...but the man was a NEW governer, had absolutely NO experience at all and all of a sudden he is president? Because he was chosen. A man wrote a book about this and it was in the news recently...I cannot remember his name so I cant link anything...but "THEY" didnt want Hilary Clinton in office (neither did I for that matter) so they chose Obama to run against her.,,,KNOWING he would be supported because of his skin color. AND that he would win.
Presidents have NO power at all, they are just a talking head...."they" are behind the scenes running the show....Its all BS....
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I am very excited about this thread and about the possibility of MJ finally exposing the criminal elite.  I am particularly grateful to the Mo and Souza for this enlightening forum and for keeping the discussion lively but on track on this important subject.  I believe that when MJ's hoax is finally revealed it will serve as an important demonstration that the entire world CAN be deceived... and has been for many years.

But I have a question.  By now it must be that many in the media are aware of the hoax.  Perhaps that is why there is no media frenzy over the trial, only intermittent coverage when some major event happens.  If they are, in fact, lurking on this forum, why would someone not want to scoop the story?  Or would doing so risk exposing a story the media does not want to touch?  

Recently, I was listening to the Jeff Rense radio show (he has a conspiracy site which sometimes has good information, mixed in with lots of DISinformation) and the guest mentioned MJ as one of the people within the elite that is on the 'good' side.  Rense talked over him, promised to return to the subject and never did, leading me to conclude that MJ is something that one DOES NOT TALK ABOUT, even on conspiracy sites.  I since corresponded with the guest to see what he was going to say and why Rense cut him off.  His response was not very helpful.  He first said that MJ was working with Jane Burgermeister and was going to expose the dangers of the flu vaccine during his tour.  He later said that Jane denied this but never answered my question as to why Rense would not discuss MJ.  It's made me wonder if the media is on some kind of blackout with regard to MJ and investigators are warned not to dig too deep or question the official story, not unlike 9-11.  

That said, is MJ's strategy to force them to cover the story, particularly the trial, where I would imagine some interesting information may come to light?  

I'd love to hear others thoughts on the matter!  Thanks to everyone on this forum for their great insights.  Makes me feel less alone.....and less crazy!!!

LOVE to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
tabloidburn, remember all the farce surrounding Murray and all we found here, tell me Which is the real Murray, the black man or white man?. Who can Ensure that this man belongs to the Masons?, This representation of Murray will be a message that maybe she really wanted out of the way to Michael? :geek:

you got me here...i was referring to the black murray cuz it was in the posted article somewhere. i have to keep reminding myself of how they did it in 'wag the dog', everything that was news was fabricated to the smallest details, so this could well be just the kind of stuff to confuse people. or i should read my own signature again: just because it's in print...

i don't get the last part, can you explain what you mean with your last sentence?

This representation of Murray will be a message that maybe she really wanted out of the way to Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

paula-c

Well, I do not think Michael would not set precisely in the hands of a doctor of Freemasonry. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "paula-c"
Well, I do not think Michael would not set precisely in the hands of a doctor of Freemasonry. :geek:

of course he wouldn't, if he ever knew beforehand. maybe he didn't find out? that's why i think it was an infiltration of personell on all levels and surely, those people won't tell or show in a situation like this, but rather be very cautious not to be noticed as who they really are. especially when dealing with someone like michael jackson who would be sensitive to anything pointing in that direction. so i guess you had to be extra-careful.  
i think it is remarkable that so little is heard from anyone of the tii-staff, or maybe i just don't get nothing here in germany. and murray never really said anything so far (except for his little youtube speech which also didn't say much). like he's zipped. by who? and who paid his bail?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

paula-c

I still think Murray is part of the deception, fijate TIAI in redirecting the present day. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry to post the obvious but the jackson family accusing dr murray as been connected to they who must not be mention is funny as the BIG J jackson is a member himself so think about what does J get out of this by accusing the doc? does he intend to accuse the doc to take the focus away from himself to bluff us into believing the he isnt a mkd master?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "truthsuntold"
sorry to post the obvious but the jackson family accusing dr murray as been connected to they who must not be mention is funny as the BIG J jackson is a member himself so think about what does J get out of this by accusing the doc? does he intend to accuse the doc to take the focus away from himself to bluff us into believing the he isnt a mkd master?

????

What do you mean? Can you explain please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

~Souza~

Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Quote from: "truthsuntold"

????

What do you mean? Can you explain please?

If you don't even know what truthsuntold means, how can you ridicule the subject in almost all your previous posts??

Shoot me cuz I'm lost... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

agathi

:evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Smile

Guys...i just found something in the lyrics of 2BAD

I'm really undefeated when MJ is on my team, theme
Reality brings forth realizm
It's the man of steel organizm, twizm
Not from the prizm, take charge like manilla
Nine five shaq represent with the Thrilla
Grab my crotch, twist my knee, then I'm through
Mike's bad, I'm bad
Who are you

NOT FROM THE PRIZM..

let me show you a picture of the PRISM

Wow it looks like a pyramid..hmm....BINGO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Smile"
Guys...i just found something in the lyrics of 2BAD

I'm really undefeated when MJ is on my team, theme
Reality brings forth realizm
It's the man of steel organizm, twizm
Not from the prizm, take charge like manilla
Nine five shaq represent with the Thrilla
Grab my crotch, twist my knee, then I'm through
Mike's bad, I'm bad
Who are you

NOT FROM THE PRIZM..

let me show you a picture of the PRISM

Wow it looks like a pyramid..hmm....BINGO!

Can you explain this to me from the "top" please  I really dont begin to understand, sorry :oops:  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
:geek:

Normally I don't post anything that has to do with MJ's family but, after watching this interview with LKL and PaPa Joe, and the lawyer, I am wanting to give PaPa Joe a huge hug!

He is a fighter and is kickin butt for his son MJ and so is the lawyer.

This is the reason that makes me stand even stronger by MJ's side and his familys side to seek justice for MJ.

I copied the best part from the interview transcripts.

JACKSON: All of the people that was involved with Michael. I don't know exactly what all of them's names are. But, sure, there was a whole slew of them. And if...

KING: (INAUDIBLE)...

JACKSON: ...if he was interrogated enough, that they would find out everything from Dr. Murray.

OXMAN: That's right.

KING: Now, why do you -- why do you believe -- hold it, Brian.

Why do you believe, Joe, that other people were involved in your son's death?

Why do you believe that?

JACKSON: Well, who -- who's paying Dr. Murray?

Michael's not paying him because he's not here.

Who's paying all these other people that's involved?

Frank DeLeo -- all of those guys are no good guys, as far as I'm concerned. And -- Dr. Toomey (ph) is another guy that's in trying to -- all of Michael's memorabilia, he's out there with it and we can't find it. We're looking for it to sell because it belongs to the kids.

KING: Are you saying, Joe, that these people wanted Michael to die?

JACKSON: Michael said that himself, that -- that he would be killed. And he told his mother that. Because he was afraid that -- he was afraid to even do all of these shows because he was afraid that he wouldn't get a chance to finish all of those shows, because he couldn't. You don't do all those shows back to back. Even his kids say that he had told them that he would be murdered.

KING: Joe, do you know the doctor?

JACKSON: No, I don't. I don't (INAUDIBLE)...

KING: Do you plan to -- Brian, are there -- are there any civil lawsuits going to come out of this?

OXMAN: Oh, absolutely, Larry. Sure enough. You've got liability on the part of a physician who was giving this drug on a regular, ordinary basis. And -- and what La Toya is talking about -- and I've talked to her a great deal about this -- is that all the people around Michael, they knew of the danger. I warned of the danger. I -- I'm sitting here going, I saw it. And I said, look, people, this man is going to die from the administration of these drugs.

And the family -- La Toya was shunned, Mr. Jackson was shunned. Everyone in this family was told, hey, we -- we have it under control. No, sir. They did not have it under control. It was reckless...

KING: So what was the purpose, Brian...

OXMAN: ...it was irresponsible.

KING: So there was just...

KING: You don't think they intended to harm him, do you?

Or do you?

OXMAN: I think they intended to take a -- a superstar, a megastar and have him do what they wanted him to do. And one of the ways to do it was to give him every drug that he possibly could ask for. The one thing we don't do in this society is say to people who are addicted to medications, here, have everything you want. That is reckless. It's dangerous. And, frankly, Larry, anyone who says to a drug addict here, let me give you what you want, and then they die, I'm sorry, if their name isn't Michael Jackson as the victim, they're going to be charged with murder two.

Peace
 :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Joe Jackson, LaToya: Murray Apart of Conspiracy to Murder Michael: Freemason and Cabal Connections

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJ_Facts"
Joe Jackson, LaToya: Murray Apart of Conspiracy to Murder Michael: Freemason and Cabal Connections

Hi, thanks for the article it is very interesting. Latoya says the exact reason for whole case - I know we all know that - but...

“Michael was murdered and although he died at the hands of Dr. Conrad Murray, I believe Dr. Murray was apart of a much larger plan. There are other individuals involved and I will not rest and I will continue to fight until all of the proper individuals are brought forth and justice is served,” LaToya wrote.
This is interesting...
Murray is a member of the Freemasons according to Fox News; a centuries-old fraternal order with members including numerous heads of state in the Western World, wealthy business people and local middle-class citizens.

In July Fox reported Murray’s friends told their news group that since joining this fraternal order three years ago “this new network galvanized his growing side business [his traveling medical concierge business]” and placed him within the network of AEG LIVE executives in-charge of Michael’s forthcoming London concerts who recommended Murray to Michael.

A theory swirling around the world is that the Masonic organization Murray belongs to brought him connections with powerful people within the recording companies and touring agencies that are also members of that organization, and they conspired together to continuously drug Michael, sway him to assign his rights to music copyrights and other income streams over to them while under the influence of drugs.
                 There is the other article on the evil side of TII -
They are starting to put two & two together & discussing & recognising the illuminati images in the music industry as a whole - I think this is very good
One other point - it says above that Murray that he joined the fraternity three yrs ago - I know this is slightly off topic but I found the article about Michaels house being sold to a fan - in it they said Michael met Murray at that house - 2006 - 2007 - that would have been 3 yrs roughly - I didn't think he met Murray till May 2009? What do you think this means?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.